All Comments on 'First Timer'

by litty700

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it 5 stars

Sort of been there myself... without the blonde!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
INTERESTING

More please, is this for real? I would like to go visit that place and service of these guys since I am female. . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My first in a park, I had walked through before, I had seen a guy giving a blow job, I had seen a guy getting fucked, which caused my cock to go hard. I was far enough away not to be seen, so I took my cock out, stroked it and shot my cum high into the air. Tonight, I wanted cock, I had been so turned on when I saw the guy with a cock in his ass. I really didn't know what to do but I walked through and sat and walked. I didn't see him until he was near me, hi, hi, blue suit, wavy hair, not much happening, agh no, I walked past where I had seen the two last time. He put his hand on my ass, I left it there, , he steered me over to a low car park fence, he reached for my crotch, lean back, I did against a tree, he pulled my shorts down, stroked my cock and then took it in his mouth, oh my , I am going to cum, he kept going as my cum flooded his mouth, leaving me weak at the knees. He stood up, do you take it, I nodded, turn around, I felt his fingers at my hole, hell I was still hard as his fingers probed my hole. He stopped, I waited, he put me on my knees, I felt open, exposed , then the warm head, pushing, it literally popped in, I let out a muffled scream, trying to pull away, he pulled me back, his hard cock hot as it sunk into me. I felt him against me, I felt out of breath as he pulled back, then in, I had a feeling like my cock was cumming but it was just leaking as he fucked me, then take it slut as he pushed hard and his cum emptied into me, warm, a few more hard pushes and he pulled out. I did not realize but my hand was stroking my cock, trying to milk it. He wiped himself, then moved away, saying stay there, there are a few more takers if you want. I looked around, a tall guy was moving toward me, I looked back around as he came up to me and found his target holding my hips as he drilled me, easier than the first , I was a bit sore but again my hand was stroking my cock as he added his cum to the first. He moved away, I stood up, another guy was moving toward me, sorry too sore, he moved on. I am a frequent visitor to the park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An away match

I am in the third generation of a large ethnic group living in South West Yorkshire. Well educated, I run a number of businesses, and have been a football fan since I was a boy. I also enjoy putting my large, but not huge, cock into male pussies. I've been travelling up to Teesside for business and to watch our local teams play "The Boro" since I was a lad, initially with my father and uncles, and can remember back as far as Ayresome Park before the move to "Riverside". Until my early teens they would rotate looking after me for a time after the match, and all would return smiling. Then at last, I was taken with them and found out that a group of local scallys were giving blow jobs for fifty pence, my first white mouth. The next time, alone with my father, I was taken to a house where I fucked my first "Male" pussy, I say male in politeness only, as he was dressed in female lingerie, but I did enjoy it. Over the years we have found a number of dogging areas to go for free white pussy around Hartlepool and the Cleveland hills, there are plenty of TVs and faggots, but they seem to be short of cocks to use them. One night we were up for a game that was so boring (they were lucky to be getting nil - nil) so we left at half time an went up the A19 for a while to a small dogging site. Two cars full of us, found there were only a Master, who we knew, and three of his slaves dressed in hold-up stockings and stiletto heels, with industrial knee pads, so three of our lads got their cocks into mouths straight off. The Master tried to explain that they were in training and were only there for sucking cocks, but we were having none of that, and all three were soon on spit roasts, cocks rotated as holes came free. two had obviously been fucked before, or had been preparing themselves. Both squealed a bit at first then settled down and appeared to be enjoying our Paki Cocks, they call us Pakis, but who was fucking who? The third was screaming from the first cock in his pussy to the last one, but it was well away from any dwellings or people to hear, so we just kept screwing him. On the way home we heard that the game had ended 1 - 1, an own goal and a mis-kick, but didn't care, we had won 9 - 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very impressed

Litty700,

That's the second of your stories that I've read and, although they are short, I am very impressed with your style, your command of language, and the high level of eroticism. Please keep them coming (!), and I hope you can come up with longer tales that enhance the experience.

M

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

No more boring nights, ya got that right! If the thought of having sex with another man turns you on enough to actually try it, you will love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The closest to sex with another man was a mutual masturbation session in a car when the much older driver asked me to jerk him off. He shot a huge load and it was so erotic. I was fascinated as his cum was pure white unlike mine which is the colour of cream. At the sight of his cum covered cock I came quickly and was amazed how much flowed out of my young uncut cock. He invited me to his place but I said no and have always regretted it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous