First Timers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As expected, the very next day I received an email from Nancy saying she talked to Jeff. Claimed it was beyond his wildest dreams we were the other couple, and couldn't wait for our get-together. I wrote back that Walter was just as thrilled and I didn't realize he had such a "thing" for her, which she was happy to hear. Once again I reminded her about being discreet and told her I would make the reservations. In the meantime we'd keep in touch before the big day.

The next ten days or so dragged by more slowly than I expected. For all of us I'm sure. But in the meantime, Walter and I had some terrific sex in anticipation of things.

Then out of the blue I received another email from Nancy, with an attachment. The message simply stated...since I couldn't sleep last night I decided to do the next best thing. As for the attachment it was a photo of her stark naked on a recliner with her legs spread and knees raised as she was fingering her clit. The recliner was in a full horizontal position and she had a look on her face as though she was having an orgasm. The clincher was one of the photos I sent her of me was on the arm of the recliner, which she obviously printed an 8 X 10 glossy. It was clearly visible and it was of me with my legs spread wide open.

As with the other photo she sent, it put a big smile on my face, but for a different reason. Seeing her pleasuring herself with a photo of me, although staged, was in some ways how I was also feeling. The not so subtle message she sent had me longing for our get-together more than ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the big day arrived. I already informed Nancy to meet at Denny's for a light lunch at 2:00PM, and told her to wear sexy undergarments, but otherwise to dress casually. No sense in getting all dolled up only to get undressed soon after we arrived at the hotel.

During the drive over Walter asked what my expectations were.

"Funny you should ask, I've been thinking about nothing but, and I wouldn't be surprised if we all acted clumsily at first. Hopefully us having lunch together first will put us at ease and keep it to a minimum. Plus I'm sure Jeff and Nancy will expect us to take the lead with things. How are you handling things?"

"I'm nervous as hell to be honest. More so than the first time we had sex with David and Cindy. Not sure why, other than the fact it's Jeff and Nancy."

"I'm nervous too, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Speaking of which, you didn't forget the beer and wine I hope."

"Nope, both are in a cooler in the back. Did you remember to bring some lubricant in case anyone needs it "

"Of course...it's in my bag."

When we arrived at the restaurant, Jeff and Nancy were already there. Both looked terrific. Especially Nancy, even though she was wearing just a tank top, shorts and sandals. Coincidentally, it was similar to what I was wearing except my top was a loose fitting jersey. Walter and Jeff were dressed just as casually. Shorts and a t-shirt, and I'd forgotten how tall Jeff was. When he stood to greet us when we arrived at the booth they were sitting he towered over me. Being a foot taller, I felt like a midget next to him.

Jeff besides being six foot five and prematurely gray has a slim build and is always well groomed. In very good shape for his age and seems to work hard to keep himself that way. A handsome man with dark gray eyes. Personality wise you couldn't ask for someone as kind and respectful. Very polite and courteous, especially towards women. Most likely from a combination of his upbringing and time in the military.

Lunch went perfectly and we were very relaxed compared to when we first met. After Walter paid the bill, we headed to the hotel. Once in the room Walter and Jeff put the beverages in the refrigerator, then got Nancy and I a glass of wine and a beer for themselves. Walter and Jeff sat on one sofa while Nancy and I were already seated on a matching sofa opposite them.

After a couple drinks it became obvious if someone didn't take the initiative we'd be doing nothing but talking and drinking. It's when I stood in the middle of the room before asking Nancy to join me.

After she did I suggested we start things off by giving Walter and Jeff a little show as we undressed each other. I then proceeded to slowly lift her tank top up and over her head before removing it entirely. She followed my lead by removing my top, but more slowly. Once we were topless, except for our bras, I got on my knees to unbutton her shorts and slowly lowered it down her silky smooth legs until it was lying on top of her sandaled feet. I then lifted her legs one at a time by the ankles to first remove the sandals, followed by her shorts.

She repeated the same process with me, but once again more slowly while being sure to very seductively scrape her nails along my legs as she removed my shorts. Once we were down to only our panties and bras, Walter and Jeff gave us a polite round of applause.

Nancy was in a lacy white bra and panties, which were very sheer, and contrasted nicely with her tanned skin tone. Mine were red, just as sheer and a stark contrast to my much fairer complexion. Matching bookends we weren't. Then one at a time we slowly turned 360 degrees to give Walter and Jeff a better view of us in our sexy lingerie.

This time instead of applauding they hooted and whistled, albeit quietly, before Walter said..."As much as I hate to say it because of how terrific you both look...please don't stop."

I looked at Nancy before responding..."Not until both of you are naked first, after which we'll be more than happy to."

Which they did, and very quickly before they were both seated again, and with very erect cocks.

Nancy and I then faced each other before I reached around her to unclasp her bra. As I did she surprised me by reaching for my face with both hands before kissing me. Softly at first then more passionately. Once I unclasped her bra she had to release me to allow the bra straps to slide down her arms, but she never stopped kissing me.

Since I couldn't watch Jeff, I could only imagine his reaction when Nancy kissed me, and I her. As for Walter, I'm sure he might have been a bit surprised because Nancy took the initiative, but still unfazed as he's seen me with another woman before and simply was enjoying the show.

After her bra fell to the floor she stopped kissing me to unclasp mine, which was in the front. Once it dropped to the floor she stepped back to look at my tits...and I hers. She surprised me again by reaching to feel them. She took one in each hand and gently massaged them. As she was I put my forearms on her shoulders and kissed her...and very lustfully.

Wasn't long before we were kissing with wide open mouths as our tongues darted in and out of each other's. Tasting her tongue for the first time caused my nipples to swell and become as long and hard as they ever get. Nancy took them between her fingers and gently tweaked and pulled them. Something I love, especially when passionately tongue fucking as we were.

I then removed my arms from her shoulders to feel her tits. And when I did her nipples felt like two bullets they were so hard and erect. I can't tell you how much I wanted to suck them, but decided against it. Finally we stopped kissing to catch our breath and it's when I decided to remove Nancy's underpants.

While on my knees it was easy to see it was soaking wet in the crotch. After I slid it down over her ass and it was around her thighs I leaned forward to plant a kiss on her downy soft pubic mound. And I made sure to take a deep breath through my nose. She smelled heavenly. Her natural aroma mixed with a hint of White Diamonds bath powder would have attracted honeybees from a mile away if we were outdoors.

After I slowly pulled her panties down to her ankles she stepped out of them. I stood up and we kissed again, and as we were I reached down to gently rub her pubic mound while being sure to put some pressure on her clitoral hood.

Nancy then repeated the same process removing my panties right down to kissing my pubic mound and getting a good whiff of me as I did her. The only difference would be Trésor cologne mixed with my natural scent, which she kissed and smelled a second time before she stood up.

We passionately kissed again with both of us now rubbing each other's pubic mound with our tits pressed tightly against each other. Lightly at first as far as rubbing each other's pussy, then more intently before Nancy started sliding a finger or two in my slit. As she did, I felt it was time to stop before we got too carried away and ended up going down on each other.

When I did, I looked to see what Walter and Jeff were doing. Kind of nonsensical since both were sitting there with wide open eyes as they stroked their dicks. And rather intently. But it would have been surprising, and disappointing, if they were doing anything otherwise. Like talking about work.

Seeing they were, I whispered in Nancy's ear..."We better tend to our husbands before they waste a good cumload, and be sure to follow my lead."

I gave her a quick kiss before walking over to Jeff and getting on my knees between his legs.

Nancy followed me, but instead of getting on her knees in front of Walter she sat beside him. So much for following my lead.

After she took his cock in-hand she couldn't help but comment on its size..."My goodness Walter, who'd ever have thought you'd have such a large and delicious looking prick. Even with my hand wrapped around it, a good five inches is still sticking out beyond it. While I can't wait to get my mouth around it, would you mind if we first watch Lacey go down on Jeff."

"Not a problem Nancy. And you're in for a real treat as no one sucks cock better than Lacey."

Talk about being put on the spot. No way could I just give Jeff a simple blow job. I first took Jeff's cock in one hand and it was as slim as it looked in the pictures. Maybe not as slim as a "hot dog" as Nancy described it, but slimmer than I hoped in reality. While holding it I first took his cockhead between my lips and gently began to suck it while flicking my tongue back and forth across the frenulum at the base of the head. Gently at first then more intently. As soon as I got the desired effect by hearing Jeff moaning ever so softly I released his cock with my hand and took it in my mouth. Slowly I began to bob up and down on it while taking it deeper and deeper on every downward head stroke.

Once I was taking all of his cock in my mouth, and partially in my throat, I held onto his upper hips with my forearms on his thighs and began a steady up and down head motion while sucking very intently. With a cock as slim and short as Jeff's, it was the easiest deep throat I ever performed. A pleasure actually and I made the most of it by sucking so hard my cheeks were constantly imploded. I could have literally sucked chrome off a trailer hitch while making the loudest slurping sounds you ever heard.

Wasn't long before Jeff was moaning more loudly, and often, as he began to gently hump my face. As he was, I felt his cock swell ever so slightly and soon as I did I released him..."No way you're dumping your first cumload in my mouth Jeff. I want the pleasure of it in my ass." After which I grabbed him by the hand and led him to one of the two full size beds.

Before I got in position I handed him the bottle of lubricant we brought..."Be sure to lube my anus and your dick before you insert it."

He never said a word, but as soon as I was on my forearms and knees I felt a large dollop of lubricant land on my butthole. After he spread it over it he inserted a finger to ensure it was well lubricated. After a short pause, which I assumed is when he applied some to his dick, he spread my bum cheeks before I felt his cockhead poking against my anal opening. It was so hard and stiff it felt like a glass dildo.

After he grabbed my hips he plunged forward while pulling me towards him. As he did his small cockhead followed by the slim cock shaft easily penetrated me in one smooth motion until fully inserted. For his benefit I let out a loud groan before saying..."Your cock felt simply awesome sliding into my asshole Jeff. Now fuck me until I cum."

While I didn't know it at the time, Walter and Nancy were standing nearby watching us. Once again it was at Nancy's insistence. Being their first foursome she was more interested in watching Jeff than actually participating in things. At least for now.

Since Jeff was about to cum in my mouth earlier it wasn't long before he did in my ass. Fortunately I was on the verge of an orgasm also and bucked backwards as hard as I could when he began outright groaning. As I did he let loose with a loud moan followed by what seemed like an endless series of cum shots. Not your usual four to six, but a good six to eight. One cum stream after another shot into my ass.

What Jeff lacked in cock size, he made up for it by dumping a huge cumload in my ass. Something I love since the feel of hot cum filling my rectum almost always triggers an orgasm. While maybe not as intense after being sodomized by a bigger dick, it was still pretty incredible as I let loose with a series of cunt farts as it spasmed. And I let loose with more than my fair share of vaginal fluid.

Once Jeff's cock began to shrink, he slowly withdrew it. After it plopped out my asshole I could feel my anus contract almost immediately. No anal gape, which would mean it would be a slow process before all of Jeff's cum seeped out on its own.

"Damn Lacey...that was awesome watching Jeff doing you in the ass. And I always wondered what it would be like to watch someone get fucked anally."

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show Nancy. Now if everyone doesn't mind, I need to use the bathroom to relieve myself of Jeff's cumload."

When I returned I found Walter sitting on the sofa and Nancy finally on her knees between his legs. She was holding his long cock at the base with one hand while licking up and down the shaft like it was an ice cream cone. And all while praising him for having such a big cock. Not sure if it was the right thing to do with Jeff nearby, but it didn't seem to bother him.

After a few minutes of licking his cock, she took his cockhead in her mouth and began sucking it. I never saw someone suck a cockhead so intently. Including yours truly. From the way she was going at it, she'd have him cumming in no time. Suddenly she released her hand and began a slow up and down bobbing motion on his long cock. All while taking more of it incrementally in her mouth on every downward head stroke.

Slowly but surely, inch by inch, she managed to take all but two inches of his long dick in her mouth and throat. Once she realized she'd reached her limit and couldn't deep throat him entirely, she backed off and began to mouth fuck the first four inches at very fast pace. And all while sucking furiously, which caused her to make loud slurping noises.

I was impressed with her cock sucking skills as was Walter from the way he was squirming and moaning. But what was even more impressive, was the way Nancy seemed to be enjoying herself. She simply loves to suck cock, or was blown-away by sucking such a big dick for the first time. So much so, love juice was oozing out her cunt down onto the carpeted floor.

Just when I thought Nancy was going for the gold, she unexpectedly stopped..."As much as I'd love for you to cum in my mouth Walter, I need to feel your big cock in my pussy...and now."

Nancy quickly made her way to one of the beds where she got on her back with a pillow under her ass. Once she was with her now very soaked pussy elevated she raised her legs before holding them all but straight up and spread wide as possible. After she was comfortable, Walter positioned himself on his knees directly in front of her cunt. At first I thought he was going to go down on her, but he took his long cock in-hand and slid his cockhead up and down between her pussy lips.

While I'm sure it wasn't Walter's intent, Nancy wasn't in the mood to be teased. She wanted to be fucked..."Stop fooling around Walter, and do me with your big cock before I cum just thinking about it."

Walter didn't have to be told twice. He placed his cockhead at the entrance to her fuck hole and slowly plunged forward. As soon as his large cockhead entered her, Nancy let out a deep moan..."Oh my God...it feels so much better than I thought. Slide the rest of it in...and deep as you can."

He slowly did while he took over holding Nancy's legs for her. When assured he could fuck her without banging into her cervix he began a slow but steady humping motion. All while withdrawing backwards until only his cockhead was still embedded before plunging forward until his entire eight inch dick was buried in her cunt.

Walter isn't one to fuck you like an out of control jack-hammer. His style is steady, but deliberate. Almost methodical the way he fucks you. I find it perfect, and Nancy seemed to also from the way she was moaning and rocking her head from side to side. Walter informed me later about how tight her cunt felt. Claimed if he was blind-folded, he would've thought for sure he was fucking her asshole.

It only took a matter of minutes before Nancy orgasmed. Almost violently the way she screamed and gripped the bedspread. And when she did, she let loose with a flood of pussy juice, which squirted out around Walter's cock and all over his groin.

Walter eased up for a while, but once Nancy's orgasm subsided he began to pound away in her pussy again. Walter has amazing self-control when he puts his mind to it, and seemed determined not to cum until she couldn't orgasm anymore.

Nancy's pussy was so wet from her vaginal fluids, Walter's cock made loud squishing sounds every time he inserted it balls deep, which would slap noisily against her now soaked asshole. So hard at times, I thought it might be hurting him.

Walter was almost robotic the way he steadily fucked her and it wasn't long before she orgasmed again. Took only a few minutes, and it was more intense than the first one as she let loose with another loud screech and flood of pussy juice.

As before, Walter eased off until her orgasm subsided, and after it did he once again began humping away with long deliberate strokes.

"My God Walter...you're incredible. I don't know how you do it, but please hang in there until I cum one more time."

Which he did, but it was easy to see he wasn't going to last much longer.

By now I was so turned on watching them, pussy juice was flowing out my cunt and down the inside of my thighs. I even found myself fingering myself. And it was having the same effect on Jeff, as he was intently beating his once again hard dick. Maybe even more so than me since his fantasy was to watch his beloved Nancy being fucked, and he seemed totally mesmerized by it.

Finally Walter started moaning, and loudly, before announcing he was going to cum. And as if on cue Nancy orgasmed once again. Only this time she not only screamed, but began to whimper. Her orgasms must have been more intense each time she cummed as the third one nearly made her cry with pleasure. And it almost caused me to orgasm along with her.

Walter finally drove his cock deep as he could before exploding like a long dormant volcano. I've never seen him have such an intense orgasm when he ejaculated. Even when cumming in my mouth. Plus he was sweating profusely from the effort he put into fucking Nancy in spite of the air conditioning running at full blast.

Slowly both recovered and when Walter did, he withdrew his surprisingly still erect cock. It was followed by a steady flow of vaginal fluids and semen mixed together. That's when I did something I've done just once before.