First Timers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first asked Walter to move, and soon as he did I was on my knees going down on Nancy's cunt to lick her clean of their respective love juices. Globs of Walter's cum along with copious amounts of her love cream. To get every drop I tongued her fuck hole deep as I could, and even licked her tightly puckered asshole until it was spotless. All of which tasted delicious...like a tangy margarita.

But I wasn't done and made it a point to attack Nancy's clit. It was so swollen and red it looked like a miniature strawberry, and tasted just as sweet. And just when you think it's impossible for someone to orgasm again, Nancy did. All while holding my head as she humped my face and let loose with some of the foulest language I ever heard.

After I licked her clean a second time she slowly regained her senses. Then just as I was about to get off the bed I felt someone get on it behind me followed by a pair of hands on my up-raised ass. I looked back and it was Jeff. Since he's so tall even on his knees I could see his cock was bobbing up and down like crazy.

"Don't tell me, but you want to fuck my ass again Jeff."

"Only if you don't mind Lacey. You got one fine ass and asshole and they look so inviting bent over like you are. I enjoyed fucking you in the ass so much earlier I..."

I never let him finish..."Be my guest Jeff. There's nothing I'd like more than another ass-fucking." Then for his benefit..."Make sure your cock has plenty of lube on it. I don't want you hurting my fine looking asshole as you called it."

Soon as he did, I felt his cockhead poking at my backdoor. It slipped in easier than the first time and once it did he began a steady and rapid humping motion while pulling me back and forth hard by the hips. He fucked my ass so fast and hard, it felt like a giant rabbit was fucking me.

Not so surprisingly he cummed quickly. Then again, maybe not by the way he was beating his man meat as he watched Walter fuck Nancy. It was also a pretty good size cumload. Not as big as the first one he deposited in my ass, but a good four to five cum shots. And as always, the hot cum shooting into my rectum caused me to orgasm.

When he withdrew, and much to my pleasure for him, he left me with a anal gap, which his cumload slowly oozed out.

After Jeff and I cleaned ourselves in the bathroom, we all needed a rest and some liquid refreshment. As before, Nancy and I sat together on one of the two sofas. While we were, Nancy reached for my hand and while squeezing it lovingly..."It was simply awesome the way you went down on me. The first time with anything is always memorable, but when it's exceptional, it's something you'll never forget."

She then leaned towards me and we kissed. Very tenderly at first before her tongue parted my lips and snaked into my mouth. After which our kissing turned very passionate, and somewhat sloppy.

When her hand found its way to my pussy I stopped kissing her..."It's time for you to experience going down on another woman Nancy. And there's nothing I'd like more than to be the first."

"I'd love to, but I've never done it before and I'm not sure what to do."

"Of course you do. Just do what you'd like done to yourself along with what comes naturally. Besides, I'll be sure to guide you if necessary, which I doubt I'll need to."

I then grabbed her hand and led her to one of the beds. After I was on my back with a pillow under my bum, I bent my legs at the knees and spread them widely..."Have at it Nancy, and don't rush things. Nothing I like better than an orgasm to build slowly when someone's eating my pussy."

She started out perfectly by licking and kissing all along my inner thighs. And she took her sweet time. Eventually she worked her way to my inner labia of which she took in her mouth and gently sucked one at a time until both were swollen more than they already were.

At that point I raised my legs back and held them with my arms, which fully exposed my asshole. I figured it couldn't be any clearer what I'd wanted, and she didn't disappoint me. After licking in between my labia her tongue slowly worked its way over my perineum to my anus. When it first made contact, it felt like an electric shock and I broke out in goose-bumps. Felt incredible the way she swirled her tongue over and around it so tenderly.

"Good Lord Nancy...I don't know where you learned to tongue an asshole, but it feels heavenly."

Hearing I was enjoying it so much she continued for a while. Even tried to probe it with her tongue. But while she wasn't entirely successful, I couldn't complain since she at least attempted it and it felt wonderful as she did.

Eventually she worked her way back to my cunt and slowly licked up and down my slit. Repeatedly and at the end of every up stroke she would flick her tongue across my now very swollen clit. Finally she focused all her attention on it by first using the tip of her tongue to draw figure eights around it. After she did, I was as close to having an orgasm as you could be without actually having one. I was moaning softly as I ran my fingers through her silky hair while gently humping her face. Sensing I was about to orgasm she switched to flicking her tongue back and forth across my clit very forcefully and in a near blur. Thirty seconds was all it took before she brought me over the edge.

When I orgasmed it was as intense as ever from someone doing me orally. I tightly held her head against my cunt while every muscle in my body contracted. My toes even curled. When I screamed it sounded like I was gargling. As I continued to hold her tightly it felt like a dam broke as a flood of my womanly cum burst out all over her pretty face. With it being her first time going down on a woman she probably never thought about being "showered" like she was.

Finally my hold on her head relaxed and my breathing returned to normal. Once free to move she didn't hesitate to lick up every drop of my vaginal fluids. And as she did, I had a second orgasm. Not as intense, but strong enough to cum once again. And when it dawned on her I was, she waited with an open mouth to capture what she could of my love cream before swallowing it.

"Oh my Lacey...I never realized another woman could taste so sweet. And it was pretty incredible the way you cummed twice."

"You're the one who's incredible. Where did you ever learn to eat pussy like that?"

"Trust me Lacey...it was my first time. I simply did as the 'teacher' told me. Do what I like, and what comes naturally."

"Well you most definitely get an 'A' plus for your first lesson."

Nancy then climbed on top of me and we kissed. Lovingly at first followed by more passionate open mouth kissing while she made sure to rub her very soaked face against mine.

Eventually it dawned on us to check on our husbands. When we did, it was nice to see they watched us from a discreet distance so as not to intrude, all while masturbating.

"Why don't you two come over here so Nancy and I can take care of things for you. Be a shame if both of you wasted a perfectly good cumload by shooting it on the floor or all over yourselves."

Which they did, with Walter standing in front of Nancy and Jeff in front of me as we sat next to each other on the edge of the bed. We both grabbed their butt cheeks and took their throbbing cocks straight in our mouths. All of Jeff's in my case, while Nancy took about four or five inches of Walter's. We began bobbing back and forth almost simultaneously. Slowly at first, but gradually faster as we sucked them for all we were worth.

As before, I was easily able to take Jeff's entire dick in my mouth and throat on every forward head plunge because of its short length. While Nancy tried to take all of Walter's, the best she could do was six inches at most, and only occasionally. Even then I heard her gag a few times. While I wasn't able to see Nancy as well as I liked, I could tell by the sounds both were making, she had to be giving him one hell of a blow job.

As for Jeff, it didn't take long for his cock to swell and when it did I took him entirely in my mouth and held him tightly by the ass. Timing was perfect as I felt his cock throb just before the first cum stream shot straight into my throat. Jeff was moaning like a wounded animal as a second load shot out right after the first one. I took one more cum shot in my throat before backing off and taking the last two in my mouth. After I did, I released his cock and let his cum ooze out my mouth and down onto my left tit, where I made sure it landed on my nipple.

While holding my tit I looked up at Jeff..."Nothing I'd like more than for you to lick my tit clean for me."

While I wasn't sure if he would, surprisingly he didn't hesitate, and licked it so clean it was as if I washed it with a wet face cloth.

"Thank you Jeff. And there's nothing I like more than a man that doesn't mind eating his own cum."

Just as I finished speaking I heard Walter begin to moan loudly. Assuming he was about to cum I turned my attention to him and Nancy. And just in time as he grabbed her head with both hands and announced he was going to cum. Upon hearing he was, Nancy took as much of his cock in her mouth as she could just as he let loose. He twitched and moaned maybe a half dozen times as he did. A pretty good size load considering it was his second in a short time. Nancy took it all in her mouth, and never lost a drop.

She ten proceeded to swallow it in one gulp, and all while Walter's cock was still in her mouth. And from the way she did, it was easy to surmise it wasn't the first time someone cummed in her mouth.

When done, she slowly released him, but not before sucking his cockhead to ensure she got every last drop.

Finally Nancy stood up and gave Walter a big tongue infused kiss. No doubt as a way to share any remnants of his cum still in her mouth.

After she did, she sat back down next to me before putting an arm around my shoulder. She seemed exhausted. Sexually as well as mentally. I couldn't blame her since it was a very frenzied few hours for all of us. Then as she looked at me straight in the eyes..."Before I forget, I want to thank you and Walter for the most wonderful first time swapping anyone could have. Obviously it will be something we'll never forget. And when considering how fabulous it was, we'll be forever grateful to you both. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

We then kissed, and while we thought it would be the last time together because of Walter's stipulation about having a one and only foursome, it wasn't. But it would be awhile before we did.