First Timers Ch. 01

Story Info
Learning the Ropes.
2.3k words
4.52
7.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day. Josie leaned back into her seat on the train home from work. Her head was hurting and she was desperate to get home, relax, and spend some time with Alex.

She and Alex had been together for 3 years. Their relationship was a fun one; sex was still a high priority for both of them, even after all this time. Tonight was a particularly exciting one, as Alex had told Josie to prepare for a surprise when she got home. Despite her pounding headache, Josie felt a rush of excitement at the thought of what Alex might have in store for her. Recently they had been trying some more exciting avenues in the bedroom, and her mind started vividly flicking through some of the options that Alex may have prepared. She felt her underwear beginning to dampen as she squirmed in her seat, thinking of how Alex was going to touch her.

When she arrived home, Josie's pussy was already wet in anticipation for that night's activities. She walked through the front door and called out to Alex, taking off her coat and hanging it by the front door. She bent down to take off her shoes, and though she had not heard him come into the entryway she felt Alex come up behind her and press his already hard cock against her ass. Josie's heart jumped in excitement, and she pushed backwards into his crotch, feeling his cock pressing into her.

Alex leaned forward and whispered into Josie's ear, "Alright my little slut. You're going to do exactly as you're told tonight. No arguing back, no refusing to do what I ask or you will be punished. You belong to me and your primary goal is to please me - your own pleasure comes second. If you're good and you do as you're told, I may allow you to have fun too. Do you understand?"

Josie's heart was pounding at this point, and her pussy was beginning to drip. She nodded her head in agreement.

"Good. Now strip for me, pet." Alex stood back and crossed his arms, waiting for her to obey his command. Josie quickly undressed, sliding her soaked underwear down her legs. Alex held out a hand, and Josie gave him her underwear. He felt the dampness and smirked.

"Ready for me already, pet? Good girl." Alex reached down and ran a finger through her slit, savouring the wetness he was met with.

Alex turned and headed into the house, Josie following along eagerly. They got to their bedroom and Josie saw a box on the floor. Alex walked over to it and opened it up, pulling out a bundle of leather and rope. He laid the selection out on the bed; a leather collar with an already attached leash, a length of rope, a leather harness, and various other restraints were among the options.

Alex picked up the collar and gently wrapped it around Josie's throat, buckling it. He took hold of the leash and returned to the pile on the bed, picking up the leather harness.

"Put this on." He demanded, handing the harness to Josie.

She slipped her legs into it and Alex helped her buckle it up. It left her breasts and pussy exposed, and Alex took the opportunity to grab one of her nipples in his mouth and suck hard on it, nibbling gently with his teeth. Josie gasped in pleasure and surprise, stroking his hair as he sucked on her. He pulled her nipple to its full length with his lips, making Josie gasp in a combination of pain and pleasure, before turning back to the bed and picking up the coil of rope. He began wrapping Josie's wrists in the rope and tying them to the harness behind her back, so she could not move them if she tried. He cut the rope and dropped the rest on the bed before going back to the box on the floor and pulling out a spreader bar.

These were all new experiences to Josie, as they had never experimented with ropes before. She looked at the spreader bar and butterflies formed in her stomach, anticipating the experience of being completely exposed to her master without any possibility of covering up. Alex picked up the spreader bar and moved to one side.

"Lie down on the bed. Face up." Alex demanded.

Josie climbed onto the bed with Alex steadying her as she was unable to use her hands to help. Once she was in position, Alex approached with the spreader bar. He nudged Josie's legs apart, and took the opportunity to lean down and suck her clit into his mouth and gently pull on it with his teeth, causing Josie to quiver from the sensation. He slipped the cuffs of the spreader bar over her ankles, before running his hands slowly up her legs until his fingertips were just gently grazing her puffy lips. Josie's heart began to race as his fingers stroked lightly up and down the length of her slit. Her pussy was crying out for attention, frustrated by the light touch.

Josie's juices were beginning to dribble down her leg, which appeared to please Alex immensely. He ran his fingers through the wetness on her thigh, lifted his hand to his lips, and licked the tips of his fingers. His slow, methodical movements were beginning to drive Josie insane; her body was craving his touch, desperate to be fucked.

Clearly her face told Alex exactly how she was feeling, because he leaned forward and said, "Remember, you're my pet now. You do what I say, when I say it, without argument. You won't cum until I decide you're allowed to cum, if I even let you."

Josie nodded in agreement, her nerves tingling in anticipation. Alex positioned himself over her restrained body and kissed her passionately, his tongue flicking into her mouth and along her lips. She felt his teeth nip her bottom lip before he began tracing light kisses down her neck and onto her chest. She moaned when his lips met her nipple, only to be met with a harsh pull on the leash attached to her collar.

"No sounds until I say you can." Alex grunted.

Alex returned his lips to Josie's nipple, but this time she held her moans, feeling increasingly aroused by the effort to keep quiet. He gently sucked and nipped and licked her nipple, using his fingers to softly stimulate the other. Josie squirmed, biting her lip to keep herself from moaning. A sharp bite to her breast almost caught her off guard, but she managed to keep the noise in.

Alex smirked, noticing her teeth clamped on her lip. Still with his lips around her nipple, he murmured, "Good girl. You can moan now."

Josie released a deep moan that made Alex's cock throb. Feeling eager for attention himself now, Alex removed his jeans and boxers and began stroking his hard length. Josie watched her master pleasuring himself and felt a burning desire to play with her own pussy, increasing her frustration at being tied up. At this point her body felt like it was screaming out, every inch of her skin desired Alex's touch.

"Please, sir, touch me. I need it so badly." Josie begged.

"Not yet, pet. First you're going to make me cum, and then I'll think about touching you." Alex smirked as he saw the look of desperation that came across Josie's face. He moved gracefully over Josie's body, placing his knees delicately on either side of her shoulders and leaning forwards so his cock was over her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth, master. I want to drink your cum."

Alex, satisfied that his pet was learning her role in the relationship, lowered his hips until the tip of his cock was pushing through Josie's lips. Her mouth opened wide, ready to accommodate his generous girth, and he slid between her lips with ease. Gently rocking back and forth, Alex felt Josie sucking skillfully at his cock and moaned with pleasure. He thrust deeper, hitting her throat, receiving a soft grunt in response. Turned on by this, Alex started fucking her mouth faster and harder, hitting her throat each time. She began to choke on his length, gagging, but continued to suck and lick while he fucked her.

"Good pet. That's it, keep doing that. Fuck that feels so good."

Encouraged by his words, Josie sucked harder on his cock. Alex was getting very aroused by Josie's grunts and moans, so with his next thrust he reached down and covered Josie's nose. She now could not breathe through the cock in her mouth and the hand around her nose, so she tried opening her mouth more to get some air in. This only turned Alex on more though, and he thrust deeper into her throat, causing her to gag once more. After a few more thrusts, Alex released Josie's nose and pulled his cock back to let her gasp for air. Josie breathed deeply and savoured the feeling of air down her throat, before it was once again replaced with Alex's cock.

After fucking her mouth for another minute, Alex pulled out, moved back, and positioned his mouth next to Josie's ear. Alex whispered aggressively, "I'm going to cum now, slut, and you're going to drink every last drop. Understand?"

Josie nodded, and Alex quickly repositioned himself over her face. His cock thrust eagerly back into her mouth, plunging as deep as it could reach, his hips rocking quickly. Josie obediently sucked, anticipating the impending stream of cum that would coat her throat. A moment later, Alex let out a moan and juddered as Josie felt strings of cum releasing into her mouth. She drank his juices slowly, savouring the taste of her master's pleasure.

"Good job, slave. Did you enjoy pleasing your master?" Alex asked while standing up from the bed.

"I did, sir." Josie replied, relaxing as she breathed deeply and let her jaw rest. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the numbness forming in her arms from having them tied behind her back.

She could not enjoy her rest for long, however. While she lay still for a moment, she felt Alex's fingers begin to gently stroke her exposed pussy, circling her clit. She groaned, her pussy still desperate to be played with. Alex slowly started sliding one finger inside her, just up to the first knuckle at first, gently teasing her. She tried to wriggle downwards onto his hand, but he pulled away and yanked again at her leash.

"You do as I tell you, and nothing more." Alex growled.

Josie lay still and let Alex continue his teasing. His finger gently pushed further into her pussy, squeezing her juices out of her to drip down to her ass. He slid a second finger in, then a third, and slowly pumped them in and out of her wet hole. She moaned, still desperate for more. He picked up the pace until he was quickly pounding his fingers into her, and she squirmed against his touch.

Alex's lips clamped around one of Josie's nipples, his fingers still pumping her pussy. She moaned deeply and arched her back, pushing her pussy onto Alex's fingers.

"I'm getting close." Josie gasped.

"You're not to cum, okay? But I want you to tell me when you're about to."

Josie felt frustrated that she would not be allowed to cum, but she was enjoying being touched too much to do anything about it. Alex's thumb went to her clit while his fingers pumped inside her, his lips still sucking gently on her nipple.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Alex immediately halted his hand, keeping his fingers inside her dripping pussy but lifting his thumb from her clit, and pulled away from her nipple. Her body quivered with the feeling of an orgasm just missed, and she was filled with increased desperation.

"Good girl. You've done really well for me today, slut. Maybe next time I'll let you cum." Alex smirked as he began to slide off the spreader bar cuffs and untie her hands.

"Why couldn't I cum today? I did as you asked and made you cum, and I drank it all." Josie asked.

"Because, slut, you belong to me and I decided you weren't allowed to cum," Alex said. "And because you questioned my authority and my choice to stop you from reaching orgasm, you're going to be punished."

Alex grabbed Josie's leash close to the collar, and pulled her head down to his crotch. He pushed his cock into her mouth, and fucked her throat once more. Josie gagged but took his length, sucking obediently. All of a sudden she felt a hard smack on her ass as Alex spanked her, pushing her head further onto his cock. His hand came down again, and again, each time hurting a little more. Alex pulled himself out of Josie's mouth and walked around behind her, keeping a hand on her back to hold her down. Once behind her, he positioned his hand and spanked her hard right across her pussy lips. Josie yelped from the pain, but remained where she was. He spanked her ass a few more times, before pulling her leash upward so she was standing once more.

"Good. I hope you learned your lesson, slut," Alex said, receiving a nod in return. "You're not to take off your harness or collar now, pet. Those are your clothes for the rest of the day, as you need a constant reminder that you belong to me and are to do everything I tell you to. Okay?"

Josie nodded in agreement once more. Alex packed up the ropes and spreader bar, satisfied that his pet was becoming well trained and ready to obey his every command.