First Time's a Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Andi had around eight inches buried deep inside him he was shaking uncontrollably, moaning and sobbing, as sweat poured from his body from the shock of the enormous violation to his very centre. His arsehole and anal chute felt like it was on fire.

He put his hand back against Pauls leg.

"Stop, stop,no more. The fucking pain is too much. I feel like my arsehole is being ripped apart your cock is too big. Just hold it there,oooohh fuuuucck". He sobbed.

Paul was concerned, they had both got so carried away in the moment. He didn't want to hurt his friend. So he paused as they slowly came to their senses.

Once they had calmed down Andi said

"Ok baby, go slow, but don't go any deeper ok,I don't think I can handle that yet. Pull your arse fucker cock out, then push it back in and fuck me like that for a bit. Fuck your cock is amazing".

"Oh yeah you slut, your shit hole is gonna take my cock. I'm gonna fuck you coz your hole is made for my cock and your gonna take it all".

He started to withdraw his cock watching as his cock sucked Andi's hole outwards, as his anus sucked at the massive member being withdrawn from his insides. Inch by inch it withdrew, then watching as his anus stretched around the massive head making a wet popping and sucking noise as it popped free from his chocolate hole. There was a loud wet gurgling sound as Andi's anus gaped widely open.

Feeling suddenly empty and void and wanting it back inside him, saying,

"Ohhh I want that cock up my arsehole again, it's empty and wants to be filled again, fuck that horse cock back into me".

Reaching back and pulling his cheeks wide apart again. His wet ruined hole still gaping wide waiting to be filled again.

Paul wasted no time moving in putting his drooling head against his gaping pucker and pushed the head in making a loud wet farting sound as it passed through his ruined hole as the trapped air expelled loudly and wetly around his cock head

and thick shaft as it slid deeply into him.

"Fuck that sounds so hot and dirty, fart on my cock you filthy whore. I can feel your arsehole vibrating on my cock when you fart."

He again pulled all the way out,just holding the tip against his anus. Andi pushed out his sphincter again farting loudly and explosively spraying arse juice and pre cum against Pauls cock head.

"Fuck that is so fucken filthy, but feels so good against the head of my cock you dirty horny slut."

"Fuck that cock into me.I want the whole thing deep inside me. Fuck me raw and come inside me." He sobbed.

Paul speared his cock up his shit hole, again his pole causing long wet farting noises to be emitted from the bruised and battered sphincter.

Deeper he pushed as the inches disappeared inside him, further now than before. It was like a vice inside as again his anus started spasming against the intruding member.

Andy was screaming in agony and ecstasy, hands again pulling his cheeks wide.

"Oh my fucking god,fuck me you beautiful beast, aaaagghh fuuuuck meeee. Fuck my arse cunt with your arse fucker cock fuuuuucckkkk".

Paul picked up the pace, sawing deeply in and out of him. Pulling his cock right back to the entrance, then driving deeply into him. Deeper and deeper he went. Driving into him. Squelching wet bubbly farting noises erupting from Andi's destroyed pulverised rectum spraying precome and arse juices against Paul's cock,balls and front.

It was insane, Andi was reduced to a rag doll, being pummelled mercilessly by this monster cock pounding him into submission. His insides felt utterly destroyed. The pain and the pleasure overwhelming him. He had never felt anything like it. He wanted it to instantly stop.. but also to go on forever. His brain in a fog of lust and ecstacy. He was moaning and weeping uncontrollably. Tears streaming from his eyes, drooling from the mouth.

Paul was now thrusting himself full length into Andi's body, his balls slapping loudly and wetly against Andi's enormous low slung testicals, driving the breath out of him.

His cock felt numb it was so hard. It was like molten steel

On and on it went, pounding harder and deeper into him. His gaze fixated as he watched his enormous cock pound in and out of his lovers smashed and destroyed arsehole.

His thrusting was becoming eratic and frantic. He was so close to coming.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna come. I'm gonna blow your insides apart, I've got so much come it's gonna overflow. ".

"Ohhhhh fuuuuucck yeah,come in me, come up my arsehole.Breed me fuuuucck meeee, seeeed meeee. Cum baby come nowww".He cried.

His cock was pounding into him with such force he was driving Andi's face into the couch forcefully.

He gripped Andi's hips in a vice-like grip and drove his cock so deep Andi screamed in pain, as he felt Paul's cock swell to even more absurd proportions like it had doubled in size as more waves of pain seared his insides. His cock feeling like it had pushed all the way through his arsehole to his belly. Suddenly he felt a molten river erupt into him searing his insides as spurt after gigantic spurt exploded into him again and again, over and over.

Paul threw back his head and roared as he ejaculated over and over as the ropes of red hot cum exploded from his cock, jetting ceaselessly into his lovers bowels.

He had never had an orgasm like it in his entire life, he just kept coming and coming holding Andi hard against him as he erupted his love deep inside him.

Andi's hands grasped onto Paul's hands, which were still holding his hips tightly, and squeezed further cementing their bond of love, as they clung to each other.

Paul had finally stopped cuming. It felt like a cauldron inside his lovers arse.

His penis was still rock hard though.

Slowly he started to withdraw making a slurping gurgling sound as he did so. Finaling popping free with a loud wet popping sound.

His cock was coated in cum and Andi's arse juices, still impossibly long and thick.

Andi's ruined crinkled puckered hole gaped wide open with come and arse juice steadily streaming from it flowing down over his enormous hairy testicals.

He made a conscious effort to squeeze his pounded hole closed and keep his beautiful seed inside of him. He could feel all Pauls seed deep in his anus, where he wanted to keep it forever. His anus felt huge, swollen and violated.

He pushed his arms upward making a concious effort to squeeze his anus tight, because he knew that if he didn't the massive amount of come and anal juice he had produced and been shot into him would explode out of him in a spluttering mess.

Turning to Paul he wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him to him, their enormous erections rubbing together hotly and wetly.

"Fuck Paul,I have never been fucked before, and I know neither have you.

But holy fuck, that was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. You are one fucken hot shit lover,come here."

Leaning forward mashing his lips against Paul's, driving his tongue deep into his mouth in a wild frantic passionate kiss.

They sucked on each others tongues and lips exchanging saliva.

Suddenly breaking the kiss Andi gasped,"My turn to suck and fuck your arsehole,I'm gonna fucken split your hot shit arse apart".

Paul whimpered, "Ohhh I want your tongue up my dirty hole, suck my arsehole, stick your tongue in there and clean me. Then stick your huge cock up my shit hole and fuck me, spurt your seed up me. I fucken need it". He was panting.

Andi pushed him backwards on the couch. Landing on his back his legs were apart and flew into the air.

Skirt ridding up he fully exposed himself to Andi, who looked hungrily down at the sight before him as he lay there, legs parted and in the air Pauls enormous cock exposed to him for the first time,insanely long and thick, still covered in come and anal juice.

"Fuck no wonder it feels like I've been split in half, your cock is massive, lucky for you mine is just as big because I'm gonna fuck you raw".

His eyes travelled below the behemoth to take in the monstrous testicals hanging low in their sack. They wer hanging out either side of the skimpy white thong he was wearing. Cock and balls surrounded by a forest of thick dark brown, almost black hair that travelled down and around his arse crack and surrounding his enormous brown arsehole. It looked obscene as the thin strip of thong just passed over the centre of his anus, which was exposed full glory either side of the thong.

Andi did a sharp sudden intake of breath at the sight before him. It looked so dirty and inviting he just had to go there.

Putting his hand behind Paul's knees pushing them back towards his chest, opening and exposing him further.

Leaning forward he put his nose and lips to his massive shaft. Inhaling deeply he got the strong earthy bitter smell and taste of arse, his arse on his cock, and come.

Licking from the base of his shaft to the huge head. The taste of his own dirty arsehole mixed with the come which coated his cock was so erotically intoxicating.He opened his mouth as wide as he could and sucked the massive head into his mouth. It filled his mouth almost completely. Hot, smooth and spongy,he swirled his tongue around,saliva drooling from his lips down his chin, dripping onto Pauls abdomen. He began sucking on the head taking it further towards the back of his throat.

Suddenly thinking," plenty of time for that later, because I've got an arse to devour ".

Popping the enormous cock from his mouth, which slapped loudly and wetly against Pauls belly, drawing a groan from Paul, he trailed his tongue down Paul's shaft, down between the massive testicals towards his hairy dark target.

The invitingly anal aroma intoxicating his senses. Pulling back he feasted his eyes on the awesome forbidden sight before him.

Paul's anus was huge. A huge dark ring of greasy puckered folds fanning outward. The centre dark and moist with the thin white thong passing down it's centre contrasting strongly with it's dark surrounds. The anus surrounded by a thick dark forrest of dark brown, almost black soft hair. The anal centre was pulsating invitingly in and out.

Using his finger Andi gently pulled the thong aside and ran the tip of his tongue lightly up his arse crack over the puckered crinkled folds towards the entrance to Paul's body.

Paul moaned loudly, goosebumps popping out on his body, his anal opening pulsating wildly in and out.

Flicking his tongue back and forth lightly over the wildly pulsating anus, the taste and smell driving him crazy, strong earthy, a bitter almost metallic flavour emanating from his swampy brown hole. He couldn't get enough of it. He started licking wildly at his lovers hole, moaning against it. Getting more frenzied he started pushing his tongue firmly against the opening, forcing his tongue into the forbidden centre, driving deeper, the taste driving him on. Paul was wildly moaning, throwing his head from side to side while pulling his knees into his chest to open himself further for his lust filled lover to enter his body deeper with his magnificent tongue.

He started sucking on his starfish as he drove his tongue deeply in and out Sucking noisily and wetly as he tongue fucked his lover mercilessly.

Andi's cock was rampant, as hard as he had ever been in his life. Over a foot long and as thick as your wrist. Huge veins running up and down it's length. With a huge half sheathed angry head, swollen and deep red with precome drooling thickly from the end. He had never been more ready to fuck.

He quickly pulled back, grabbing either side of the skimpy thong pulling it roughly down Paul's legs and off, as Paul grasped his knees again to his chest, exposing himself enticingly to his lover's rampant advances.

"I'm going to fuck that dirty arsehole of yours. I'm gonna stick my cock so far up you your gonna fucken scream and beg for mercy you fucken whore". Andi said gutturally.

"Oh god fuck me, fuck my shithole with that magnificent fuck stick. Fuck my arsecunt now". Paul begged.

Grabbing his cock Andi leaned in to Paul.

Placing his drooling head against his anus.They both jumped at the contact, knowing what was about to happen, drawing a deep shuddery breath.

Andi pushed against Pauls sphincter which was coated in saliva and precome. Paul pushed out with his anus, which slowly opened like a flower, his puckered anal folds opening slowly against the enormous cockhead forcing its way inside his arsehole.

It felt like he was being ripped apart such was the sheer size of the intruder. Suddenly the head popped past his anal ring. The pain was immense and he screamed in agony.

Andi immediately stopped looking down on his lover in concern.

Paul had his head flung back, tears streaming from his eyes, veins bulging from his neck, hyperventilating and sobbing," oh god your splitting me in half, just stop, just stop for now. Let me get used to your size,oh fuuuuuckk".

"It's ok baby ok. Your so fucken tight. Your hole feels incredible ".

Leaning down Andi kissed Pauls wide open mouth softly. The kiss becoming more passionate after a while. Soon their tongues were writhing in each other's mouth's.

Andi pushed into him again feeling himself inch slowly deeper into Paul's anus. It was like a vice, he was so tight and hot, like a cauldron.

Paul wrapped his legs around Andi's waist and arms around his neck tightly moaning and thrusting his tongue deeply into his mouth.

"Fuck me, fuck my arse you magnificent beast. Fuck me with that monster cock, spurt your seed deep into my bowels" he moaned.

Slowly he inched further into him, deeper and deeper.

Paul tensed again, by now around eight inches buried up his arse. Andi started to withdraw, pulling out slowly until just the head was in.

Holding it there for a while he then withdrew completely. The head drawing a loud sucking and gurgling from Pauls arsehole as it gaped wide open as he suddenly felt empty. But not for long as the huge cock pushed against his gaping pucker forcing its way back through his anal folds drawing a long wet fart as the trapped air was forced out around the invading cock.

"Oh fart on my cock you dirty slut. Do it again ", as he withdrew completely again.

Then again thrusting past the battered sphincter again forcing a long loud wet fart from his arsehole.

"Fuck thats hot. I love it when you fart on my cock from your dirty arsehole you dirty bitch".

He drove his cock deeply into him further than before, again drawing a scream from Paul, but instead of stopping he pulled back then thrust forward again driving deeply into his bowels again and again.

Paul was delirious with pain and lust. The pain incredible but with something else as well, lust, he didn't want it to stop.

"Ohhh fuuuuuck, fuck me, fuck my shithole, come in me, breed me, shoot your spunk up me. God I love you fuuuuuck meeee".

Andi was pumping his cock rhythmically in and out deeper and deeper. They were both sweating profusely. Sweating dripping off Andi onto Paul. Andi's enormous balls slapping loudly and wetly against Pauls enormous nut sack.

Andi was now driving full length into Paul,pulverising his insides, thrusting harder and harder. He could see the outline of the head of his cock in Paul's abdomen as it thrust backwards and forwards he was so far inside him.Paul was numb, bucking back and forth, mouth wide open, eyes bulging and pleading, tears rolling from his eyes as his arsehole and very being was pummelled relentlessly from this freak sexual onslaught.

He could feel his balls swelling getting ready to come. His enormous cock numb and rock hard swelling even larger as his thrusting increased absolutely pummelling Paul into the couch. He was hanging on in a death grip.Legs and arms sissored around Andi crying loudly tears streaming down his face.

His pumping and thrusting becoming erratic and desperate.

"I'm gonna come,I'm gonna come baby. I'm gonna fill you with my seed. ooohh fuuck ooohhh fuuuuckk".

"Fuuuuucck me fuuuuckk meeee. Come in me,come in me now baby"Paul cried.

Andi thrust forward, driving Paul into the couch. His cock swelled even larger, then exploded searing Pauls insides with spurt after spurt after spurt of hot thick come rocketing out the end of his cock and deep into Pauls bowels. The orgasm going on and on. Andi had never come like that before, he just drove into Paul over and over.

Paul hanging on feeling his insides swell with the massive amount of come being deposited up his arsehole.

Slowly his orgasm started to fade eventually finishing, he collapsed onto Paul totally out of breath, saturated in sweat as their bodies wetly clinging together.

Their mouths found each other kissing deeply and desperately breathing deeply into each other's mouths.

After a while their breathing and heartbeat slowed. Looking deeply into each other's eyes, lips still locked.

Andi slowly withdrew his spent member from Pauls anus. As it popped out of his destroyed rectum it made a popping sound, followed by a hollow gurgling sound from Pauls gaping anus and a rush of come and anal juice dripping steadily from his shattered hole, which he promptly tried to close forcing his puckered folds shut. So as to let none of it go to waste, but to remain inside him.

They lay in each others arms side by side, legs intertwined, their enormous cocks both semi flaccid but still huge pressed against the other both slick and sticky, glued together with saliva, come and anal fluids. Their enormous testicals, hot and sweaty, hanging low between their intertwined thighs pressed together.

Both of their anal openings raw, puffy, swollen and stinging. While their inner opening felt hugely violated, stretched and painful. While further up their anal canal and bowels their insides were aching,bruised and pulsating.

But both felt incredibly sexually satisfied, even though painful, but in an incredibly erotic bond they had created with one another. Eyes locked their lips met and melted together in a loving satisfied bond.

12