All Comments on 'First Times Sucking Cock'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
msslavemsslaveover 5 years ago
Accurate description

Very realistic story...east to believe it's based on true experiences. I too like to be called cocksucker. Every now and then a guy at an all male party will say that to me.

Hope you keep writing.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Please do a second chapter

I enjoyed reading "First Times Sucking Cock". I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay, so married guys sucking cock are my thing.

I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

So, yes, please do bring the wife into this! She and her co-worker, Ted can humiliate the fuck out of him.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

northparkbinorthparkbiover 5 years ago

Hm. The story itself felt somewhat familiar, but the whole degradation and potential violence is a total turn-off.

PG564EPG564Eover 5 years ago
Story made me so hard, want to suck it so bad

Loved your story, your descriptions are so fucking hot, and I love blowing men and loving each spurt of semen into my mouth. Nothing is as hot as getting on my knees and sucking a man's dick who I don't even know. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I relate to this story. The first time I sucked a cock I was 43. I knew right away I was going to suck a lot more cocks. I’m proud of being a cock sucker. I also love cum—-the aroma, the texture, and of course the taste. There are a lot of men should know I love sucking cocks. A guy I know has a party every Thursday at his house. It starts around 10am and goes on til late in the evening . I try to be the every other well. Usually I suck 5 to 10 cocks and get fucked 2 or 3 times. If you haven’t figured it out yet, yes I’m now a gay cum loving cock sucking fagot slut .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I can relate to this. I sucked my first cock when I was 67. I'd gone there to be sucked by a 46 year old. He was having such a great time on my cock that I asked if I could have a go. It was awesome. I'm married too 45 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cock Suck

The detailed description in this story, including the man's penis head, frenulum and ridge made me so fuck'n aroused and hard that I couldn't help pulling out my thick, large cut penis and edging and jack myself off to this scenario. I power-spurted like a MF'er all over my hairy chest! I met an older gent about 77 who first wanted to meet at a public park men's room at the open urinals. He was so enamored by my large cut penis that he proposed going to his place across the street so he could tongue-swirl the big head on my cock. He was a very skilled cocksucker, and I went back for more visits.

jackbirdjackbirdabout 4 years ago
yep cocksucking

It is hot being a cocksucker. I am in my 60's sucked my first back in 1972 in my teens. Back then not cool to be gay so after I married gave it up so I thought. The urge always comes back after I was married for a few years wanted a cock to suck and found a steady one for a number of years just like in the story. Use to suck him in his car he was married to. After 5 years of swallowing his load he moved out of state.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cocksucking

To the author; This was hotter than hell. I was mesmerized and hung on to every bit of it to the end.

To jackbird; Sorry your friend moved away. Must have been heartbreaking.

To the both of you; You are so lucky to have had such erotic encounters. I wish I had a regular, but I'm still looking.

ShyTink61ShyTink61almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story, I sucked my first cock when I was 20 years old back in 1979. It was an off the wall, chance encounter, and it only happened the one time . Not long after that , I met the woman who I eventually ended up marrying and was with her for nearly thirty years. After our divorce I ended up meeting a guy who lived near me, through a personals ad, and we spent about four years getting together every couple weeks and getting naked together and stroking and sucking each other’s cocks. It was a lot of fun. Then he ended up moving away so he could be closer to his two children. Over the years after that I met a share of different men through Craigslist until I found a married guy I got along well with. His wife did not enjoy oral sex with him, but he had a beautiful circumsized cock that I really enjoyed sucking, so I spent a few years having him stop by a few times a month, and I would service him. Now I’ve moved away and don’t see him anymore, but I’ve recently met a guy that I’ve been getting together with, and who is uncut, and that’s where your story struck me. The way that you described sucking on Teds cock and sticking your tongue inside his foreskin and swirling it around the head. I really like doing that to my friend as well, nibbling on his foreskin with my lips and tongue is wonderful. The skin is so soft, it’s just like a women’s labia lips, and I’m uncut also. I actually never realized that it would be so enjoyable sucking an uncut cock. All the men that I had ever been with, had been circumsized. So thank you for your description of that blow job, I really got off playing with my own foreskin while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish that it was me sucking that big cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it when you call me a cocksucker. This makes me want to jack off and eat my own cum. Thank you for making me a cum slut with your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the description and dirty talk in the story, the guys dragging their balls across his face and talking about wanting more cocks and cum makes me so hard. The thought of being orally dominated by a married guy and then him introducing another friend is such a hot horny taboo turn on for me. I was edging my uncut dick pulling on my balls and leaking lots of precum while reading this. I'm fantasizing of the day I can try licking a guys balls as he directs me to suck his cock while he slaps his hard dick in my face and tells me that I'm a dirty cock sucking whore who loves a real mans musky nuts and all the cream they produce. The idea of this happening to me brings me to spew large loads as I read these type of stories. Truly inspiring and makes this long time married guy want to orally service the cock and balls of other married guys...one day I hope to actually try this rather than just jerk off thinking about it. Thanks for writing these cock sucking stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SUCK MY COCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i am a cocksucker and love cum in my belly i want to suck a cock swallow his cun and have love cockanother to fuck my face. and another inmy ass rmail me outside detroit pleasesignhere33@gmail.com. ilove being used. i love cock, big, small,old,young, love cock.i.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

as a cocksucker i loved the story i too am a sub and likea penus to snack on. i will suck more just ask. brownellbob7@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

now I know what I am in for!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loit i suck cock. call me for a suck. put your dick in my mouth. i swallow. 313-720-4287

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Sucked once, couldn’t get it out of my mind now I’m on my hands and knees for cock only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a 54 year old widower. Always wanted to suck an aggressive cock and be forced to swallow. Any takers? 570-8015079

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Nice work in telling the story and getting the vibe of the erotically experience of man on man sex. It needs some work on editing though most likely just those extra words are from the speed of writing. Well done

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

I am part ways to learning how to be a good cocksucker, I don't have a lot of experience, but I have been sucked for many years, I have learned to really enjoy giving bjs (a few times) I have only swallowed 3 loads. I really like trading sucks, I really enjoy sucking first and then I really love sucking after I have cummed. I was in an open marriage we both were bi but we rarely had couples together. I had filmed her a few times and she filmed me 2 times with a guy cumming in my mouth and me swallowing. We usually have 3way with several of her gfs. That is my most favorite and eat creampie from both women. I guess I am a bit weird.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

Keep writing, there are so many things that occur while you are living out a fantasy, most of the time things are moving fast as you act out and it usually it is different in some ways, but it is very exciting. I was being sucked by guy at thru a glory hole, I was going out of mind, I was being edged to the the point of dick was so hard it hurts. I finally asked him if he was going to let me cum in his mouth. He said, come over to his booth, I pulled up my pants and walked out and to his door and went in closed the door. He is naked and there is a woman standing against the other wall. He kneaded down on his knees and started pulling out my dick, he says, honey let's suck him, OK? I then realized that it was both of them sucking me. I smiled at both of them. For the next 25 minutes I was the one slowed it down they got me to talk dirty with them back then the glory holes were small so the peeps on the other side were blocked by my butt. I finally shot my load they shared with each other. I reluctantly gave them my # we, my wife and them had wonderful experiences together for 40 years. They were very small couple, he was 5'and she was 4' 8",they became our best friends and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it remindied me of me. my wife told me to get a man not her so I went to adult movie house dressed in my garter belt and nylons and went in to the men's room and stripped went out to the theatre and sat down, it was just a minute and a guy with his dick out was standing looking at mehis dick was right at my face so I sucked him and he came this was my first suck and it was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HOT DAMN!!!! Cocksucking at its greatest!!! I think I’d suck those cocks as they soften too!!! The THICK messy cum MUST have been Fucking Awesome to taste!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mmmmm … slushingly DELICOUIS!!!

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

That MOMENT when you first TOUCH another man's cock, is only surpassed by that MOMENT when you open you mouth and let him inside!! Feeling him grow, feeling him swell even bigger than before, and feeling him dump his cum down your throat as his body convulses from the pleasure of feeding you, is pure heaven! Keeping him in your mouth until he goes soft, is the best way to say "thank you for allowing me to suck your dick!". Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anyone in the Houston, Tx area want to try this?

I'm totally new to this.

weebie12 at hotmail com

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i`ve been a cocksucker for over 40 years i love being called a cocksucker while the guy i`m sucking... i`m proud to be a cocksucker... i`d like to have two cocks at the same time... one in my mouth and one in my ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...