First Touch Pt. 03

Story Info
She finally gets her chance to touch him and it's explosive.
4.8k words
4.52
17.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 3rd part in a story about two new lovers exploring each other; this one is written in more of her perspective, and the bits in italics are her internal monologue to herself. I'm enjoying this series and will definitely write more; always happy to get feedback. Enjoy!

***

This is new, she thought to herself, as she slowly woke up on his couch, with his arm wrapped around her. She felt warm and cozy, with a blanket over her legs; she wiggled them a bit, and remembered she wasn't wearing anything at all on her bottom half. The memory of what they had done together just before they dozed off came rushing back to her and she turned a deep shade of red.

The way he had touched her, first on her breasts, and then slid her shorts and panties down - and how he had touched her, down there.

And made me cum for the first time by someone else's hands... She was getting wet thinking about it. She peeked over her shoulder at him, but he was still fast asleep.

What a cutie, she thought, and so considerate - he made me feel so good, and gave me my first real orgasm... and I haven't even had a chance to touch him like that yet. She snuggled up against him, and felt her bare bottom rub up against the bulge in his jeans. Ooh, that feels nice.

She carefully rolled over in his arms, facing him, and watched him sleep. He looks so peaceful sleeping there, and so relaxed. Sleepy boy. She snuggled in close to his chest, listening to him breathe softly. His arm was on top of her, now draped around her back, and her hand was curled up in front of her, on his chest, idly playing with the buttons on the front of his button-up shirt. He had undone one button, probably to make sleeping more comfortable. She could see a hint of his chest where the shirt pulled open. I want to see more of him, she thought. Just a little bit... for now.

She looked up at him, still fast asleep, and then down at the buttons on his shirt, and smiled to herself. She slowly worked away at opening the first button, which was tricky with just one hand and backwards. She didn't have a lot of experience undoing someone else's shirt, but she was careful not to wake him, went slowly, and eventually had it undone completely. She slid her hand in and underneath his shirt, feeling the warmth of his skin. It was like that warmth travelled through her hand, up her arm, and into her chest, and she felt her breath quicken.

She slid her hand, hesitantly, to caress his chest - touching his muscle, and looking at his nipples. They're so small compared to mine, she thought. Tiny man nipples! So cute. She hesitated, and then her thumb softly grazed his nipple. It stiffened under her touch.

Ooh, that was neat, I like when it reacts like that. She stroked his nipple again, and he stirred; while he didn't wake, his mouth opened just a little. She kept softly stroking his nipple while he slept, but couldn't take her eyes off his lips, watching him breathe in and out. She wasn't sure, but it seemed to be getting deeper. Her hand slid down from his nipples, across his side, and stroked his soft belly as she went, finally resting on his hip.

His stupid jeans are in the way, she thought. He feels so nice squished up against me like this.. Maybe I should wake him up? She looked down at the bulge in his jeans, pressed up against her tummy. Her legs squirmed a bit.

I definitely want to... wake him up, she thought. Yes, I should probably wake him up, I don't want him to sleep too late, after all.

She scooted up a bit, closer to his face, and leaned up close to him to kiss him. As her lips touched his, his eyelids fluttered open, and while he was confused for a brief moment, his eyes focused on her face, and his arm around her pulled her in close. They sank into each other's lips.

"Mmmmmm..." he hummed into her lips, his hand flat against the small of her back. "You're nice to wake up to," he said softly, before kissing her again. They held each other for a couple of minutes, luxuriating in the relaxed kiss and their mutual sleepiness. Finally, he broke the kiss, and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead.

"Have you been up long?" he asked, and then glancing down at his shirt front, grinned and said "Seems you've been a busy girl."

She blushed. "Not long, mon chéri. Just watching you sleep a bit, it's nice."

"It was nice to have a nap together, that felt really relaxing and lovely. We should do more of that, I think," he smiled.

"More of ... what we did earlier, I bet you mean. Don't get any ideas, mister, that wasn't an everytime event," she scrunched her face at him, and barely resisted sticking out her tongue.

He grinned. "I just meant the nap, angel. But it seems to me like you're the one with some ideas now, hmmm?" he asked, looking down at her right hand, which had somehow found its way to his bum and was squeezing him tight.

She blushed, again. "Okay, okay, fine. I do have some ideas in my head," she said. This time she did stick out her tongue.

"Oh yeah? What ideas are those, you have me curious." He smiled, and pulled her towards him a little tighter.

"Well... " she started, hesitant. "The last two times you've gotten to touch me, but I've only barely touched you. I want to touch you, too!"

"That's what I want, too - but only if you're ready! There's no rush on any of this stuff," he said soothingly, running his hand up and down her back. "Napping and cuddling is more than enough for me, for now."

Well, I don't want you to stop touching ME, obviously. And... I want to touch you too, you big dummy. I wish I knew how to say this stuff!

"I already touched your nipple while you were sleeping, I hope that's ok?" she asked, and he raised his eyebrow at her, but smiled.

"Of course. I love your hands on me, although I wish I had been awake to enjoy it."

"Well.... " she began, and then ran her hand up his side and started slowly stroking his nipple again with her thumb. His eyes widened a little at the sensation, and he smiled at her.

"That - oh - that feels very nice," he breathed, looking at her intently. She could see the lust burning for her in his eyes. Oh man, that's a little scary.. But I know he'll let me lead. I really want to show him how hot he makes me, too.

His hand slid down her side and rested on her bare hip as she reclined on her elbow. She saw his eyes wander down to her nakedness, and his fingers softly squeezed her hip.

It's weird, I feel shy about some of this, but not being half-naked in front of him. He definitely makes me feel safe in ways I didn't expect.

She slid her hand up and down his chest, teasing his nipples softly, sliding her fingers over his chest and up to caress his throat and shoulders, sliding his shirt back over his shoulder, and then sliding her hand under his arm and down his side, to steady herself on him.

Ugh, I love those shoulders, I just wanna bite 'em... She leaned up, and kissed him on the side of his neck; she felt him shiver under her, and she couldn't help herself - she leaned over and bit down, perhaps a little harder than she meant to bite.

"Oh!" He jumped a little.

Oops, she thought. Shit.

"Sorry," she squealed into his shoulder, burying her face in the crook of his neck. "Was it too much? I just got a little excited."

"You little minx!" He chuckled into the side of her head and kissed her hair. "It's fine, I don't mind when you bite. You just surprised me, that's all." He kissed her again. More softly, he said "I'm glad you're excited. I like that a lot."

Oh, I'm excited, boy. It's just... ugh. This is hard!

She dug her face in a little deeper to his neck.

"I'm excited, but I'm shy.. Tell me you like this, ok? That you want this." she asked in a plaintive voice.

"I don't just like this, I love this, princess. I love how warm you are to me, it's amazing." He kissed her head again, softly. "I want you so much, but if we're going to do this right, then you have to take the lead... at least for now."

She nodded into his neck.

"I know. I'm trying," she said quietly.

"I know you are. And you're doing a great job so far. Just... do what feels right to you, okay? I promise I'll love whatever you choose to do."

"Okay," she said. "For now, this feels right." She kissed him where his shoulder met his neck, and then again a little higher on his neck.

"This too, I think. I really like your shoulders and your neck, they get me excited," she murmured. She kissed him a couple more times as she worked her way up to his ear.

"You feel so good.. do you like me touching you?" she asked softly, in his ear. It's easier to do this without looking him in the eye, at least for now.. His eyes are so goddamn intense.

"Oh, angel, yes. I love it, every second of it."

She spent a bit of time, just nuzzling at his neck, kissing him gently, and letting her hand explore underneath his shirt, enjoying the feel of his body at her own pace, while he ran his hand up and down her back slowy. Finally, she paused, and collected herself. She knew what she wanted to ask.

Ok, here we go... I'm ready for this, she thought.

"Can I.. can I unzip your pants, please?" she asked in an even softer voice, a little shaky. Her fingers slid down his belly and toyed with the button on his pants.

He was silent for a moment. Oh, I hope I didn't overdo it, she thought.

"Of course, angel," he replied huskily. "If that's what you want to do, and you think you're ready, you know I'd love that."

While she nuzzled with him, she tried fiddling with the button, but couldn't quite get it with just one hand. Stupid button, she thought.

"Here, let me help," he said, and reached his free hand down and popped it open in one motion. Smiling at her, he put his hand behind his head and reclined, his undone shirt drawing back to expose his chest and stomach.

"As much as I want to touch and caress you right now, I get the feeling you'd like fewer distractions so you can give me your undivided attention, am I right?" he asked.

You're a distraction, boy. Her gaze caught on his bare chest, stopping her for a moment, and then she collected herself. Ugh, he looks so good, I could eat him.

"Yes, definitely. I can't wait to see your.... Uh, reaction." Also your dick, of course. Eep. She took the zipper on his fly in her hand, and looked up at him, biting her bottom lip.

"That's it, little one." He smiled at her reassuringly. "Unzip me. Make me the luckiest guy in the world."

"Darn right you will be, mister," she said, sounding a lot more brave than she was feeling in the moment. She took a deep breath. Here we go, she thought, and slowly started sliding his zipper down, peeling back his pants from him. His cock was already hard, and it pushed up, shrouded by his light blue underwear, out of his jeans once it had the opportunity. She couldn't take her eyes off of it.

Holy shit, look at it.

"It's so hard already!" she said quietly, her eyes widening. "Is that because of me?"

"Yes, angel. All because of you," he said softly, smiling at her. "Why don't you slide my pants down a bit? That will make things easier for you, I think."

She nodded, not taking her eyes off of his cock, and finished sliding his zipper down. Then she held the waist of his jeans in her hands and slowly slid them down his legs, exposing his naked thighs as well. Despite the distraction of seeing his hard cock barely covered, she took a moment to enjoy his thighs for the first time, too, sliding her hands up his legs on the way back up. His underwear didn't leave much to the imagination, at least in regards to the shape and size of his cock.

It looks uncomfortable for him, having this... weird thing jutting out from him. I don't know how they manage having these things, honestly. She reached forward to touch it, but as soon as she did it, it twitched a bit and she pulled back, before moving in again.

She very slowly ran her fingers down the length of it, slowly, watching it twitch and jump as she did. It feels so weird to have a part of his body react like this, but I gotta say, I definitely like it.

"These are cute undies, you know. Did you wear them just for me?" she asked. Her fingers kept playing with him, through his underwear.

"Of course, I always do... just in case. Never expecting, just hoping, of course. And I thought your panties earlier were pretty cute, too - ah!" he replied, his voice jumping at the end, as she squeezed his cock through the fabric.

"Good answer." I also wore cute panties, just in case, but damned if I'll ever tell him that.

"This is fun," she said. "But can I... can I take off your underwear? I want to see it. You know, all of it, like you saw mine," she asked. "I don't know what I'm gonna do with it, but I want to see it, okay? And I might stop at any time, so just - " she stopped, realizing she was starting to babble, and looked at him.

Smiling, he said "I know this is a lot for you, and I promise you we only go as far or as fast as you want. And we can stop now or at any point in the future, as you want, no questions asked. I can't deny I want this, a lot, but you're more important to me than that, okay?"

He's being so polite, and trying not to rush me, but I can tell he's excited - he's breathing pretty fast.

"Thanks. And to be clear, I want to do all of this and a lot more, it's just... sometimes it's a lot. I get overwhelmed, you know? But I want you to know I really like this and I like you, and I want you, too," she said.

He nodded, and waited for her to proceed. She took a deep breath, and let go of his cock. She took his underwear - now with a damp spot from his precum - and slowly began pulling them down. His cock caught on the fabric and was pulled down, and she saw his red pubic hair poking out at first, so fair and unlike the hair on his head, and then the top of his shaft.

Oh man, his pubes are so cute, I love them.. My secret ginger! Her heart was racing, and her pussy felt incredibly wet.

As she uncovered his cock, she studied it intensely. The skin looks sort of... darker red than the rest of him? And the skin is sort of shiny, too. It's kind of big, but... It looks about like what I thought, I guess, but also different? Not really sure how. Finally, she pulled them down far enough that his cock sprang free and slapped up onto his stomach, bouncing up and pointing up at him.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "It's springier than I expected. Does it always poke up like that?" she asked.

"When I'm erect? Yeah," he said. "Which, honestly, I am a lot these days, because of you." He grinned at her.

"Huh. Okay..." she said, suddenly shy again. Touching it through his undies was one thing, but.... Bare. His naked cock... oh man. I really like how it looks, even if it's a little scary to think of that thing inside of me. How the fuck is it gonna fit in me?

"So? How's it look?" he said to her, smiling; it snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Pretty good, man. Kind of big? And...." she trailed off as she reached for it, tentatively holding it between her thumb and index finger, unsure how to proceed. "... it's so warm, boy. I didn't expect that. And does it always leak that much?" she asked, slowly sliding the skin up and down, almost in a trance, and fascinated as the skin on his cock slid with her motions, the foreskin covering and uncovering the head of his cock.

"Generally speaking, I leak more precum the more turned on I am. This is a lot, even for me... I'm pretty turned on right now by you."

The skin on his cock felt so soft. Her fingers slowly touched and explored it, gently pulling back his foreskin so she could lean closer and take a closer look at the purple head. It looked so different from anything on her body, and while she had seen them in a handful of pictures and porn before, seeing one in real life felt very different.

She took it into her hand, wrapping her long fingers around it. She squeezed it a bit, unsure of what to do next. Fits nicely in my hand, though.

"Um... what do I do with it?" she asked, a little sheepishly.

"Why don't you try stroking it a bit - just hold it and slide your hand up and down. I could show you how I do it, but I think watching you noodle it out sounds kind of hot, honestly."

She furrowed her brow and stuck out her tongue at him.

"Yeah, I bet you'd love to see me fumbling around like a dummy... you're so mean," she pouted. He laughed.

"No, I just mean I am loving your intensity and the reactions on your face right now, and you're being so gentle, it's lovely. You're really adorable and very sexy, honest - I wouldn't want to get in the way of that for anything."

Okay, good answer. Damn. She blushed at that, but mollified, she nodded; she kind of wanted to figure it out for herself, too.

"Fine, just... let me know if I hurt you or something, okay? Or if it feels uncomfortable."

He nodded, and she returned her focus to his cock. She gripped him lightly and slowly started sliding her hand up and down, his skin shifting a bit on his cock as she did. She watched her hand slide up and down his hard prick, his precum dripping down and over her hands as she did, lubricating her motions. She only did short strokes at first, but gradually they grew longer and soon she was stroking nearly the full length of his cock. She started off slowly, just getting used to the shape and size of him in her hand.

As she stroked him, she could smell the scent of his precum and cock. It's... interesting! I guess I didn't realize it would smell different, but it's a nice smell. Thank god for that, she thought. I wonder how he tastes... oh man, I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet, maybe next time. Or... at some point down the road. She glanced up, still slowly jerking him, and he was watching her hand intently. She froze.

"Why are you looking at my hand like that?! Am I doing something wrong?" she asked anxiously.

His eyes widened. "What? No, god, of course not, princess - I just think it looks incredibly hot to see your hand on my cock. I've been thinking about this moment for a long time..." He sat up, and stroked the side of her face, and then held her face gently and leaned in for a kiss. Looking into her eyes, he said "Please.. This feels fantastic, and I promise you that you aren't doing a thing wrong. Okay?"

She nodded, and he leaned back again. She started stroking his cock again, going a little faster.

"That's not too fast? Or too rough?" she asked.

"No, it's perfect, angel. You're a natural," he grinned at her.

She rolled her eyes at him. "I'm sure this is the worst handjob you've ever gotten, but okay."

"No, honestly. I'm really enjoying this, and not just because it's from you."

I bet. But, honestly.... I like the sound of that. A natural! She stroked him a little faster. I want to make him feel as good as he's made me feel, and then some.

"Tell me when you're ready to cum?" she asked.

"Oh, I've got a bit to go - no worries yet. But of course, I'll let you know... no surprises, right?" he replied. She smiled and nodded.

She took her left hand and started playing with his curly pubic hair, running her fingers through it as she jacked him. It was like her own hairy pussy, of course, but different - his hair was so much lighter than her hair was. She idly curled his hairs around in her fingers while she jerked him.

12