First Touch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized she hadn't even really looked at his balls in the excitement of getting his cock out, and while she kept jacking him, she looked closer at them, dangling underneath his cock. They were bouncing a bit as she stroked him. They're pretty hairy, that's funny. And the skin looks so wrinkly! Dicks look much cuter than balls, I think, but I like these anyways.

"I like your balls, even if they're kind of funny looking," she said. He laughed.

"I'll take that as a compliment, I think! You can touch them, if you want. I like that too. Just be gentle with them, and please don't stop stroking me, if you can, it feels amazing."

She nodded, and switched hands so she could reach them more readily how she was sitting. It felt odd to stroke him with her left hand instead, but he didn't seem to mind - he moaned again, and when she looked up at him; his eyes were half-lidded, like he was sleepy. He was breathing deeply, in and out.

"Oh yes, angel. That feels so good. Just like that."

Her right hand reached underneath his cock and gently took his balls in her hand, just feeling their weight. So wrinkly, she thought. It was a little hard to coordinate jerking him and playing with him, too, so she decided to switch back to her right hand. Time to play with those things later. Right now, I want to see him cum!

She took her newly-freed left hand, and started running it over his tummy, slowly. It's surprisingly hard to jerk him off and do something else at the same time, better keep it simple, I think. She kept stroking him and lazily ran her hand up and down his chest and stomach.

"Fuck, angel.. That feels fantastic. Keep going," he said, exhaling deeply. His right hand moved to her thigh, and he started running his hand up and down. "Hope that's ok, I just really like - ohhh - really like touching you. I'll try not to - oh, god - to distract you," his words interrupted by involuntary moans as her hand slid up and down him.

"It's a little distracting, but I'll allow it... because it feels nice," she said. "You know what else feels nice?" she asked him.

"What's that, princess?" he asked.

She leaned forward a bit, closer to him. "Your dick feels nice, man," she whispered. "It feels pretty darn good in my hand."

He groaned, chuckling. "Thank god for small miracles, I guess," he said, smiling at her.

"Nothing small about this cutie, though," she said, squeezing his cock a little tighter for emphasis.

"Oh man... princess, please keep stroking it. This feels so good."

She kept stroking him; he pulled his hand from behind his head and reached for her hand which had been running up and down his chest absentmindedly. He took her hand in his, and squeezed it, gently but firmly, while looking at her. They smiled at each other.

"Hmm.. tell me more about how amazing I am at this, again? I liked hearing that." Her strokes were speeding up, and his breathing was getting much quicker.

"Of course, of course... oh god, babygirl. Fuck, this feels so good.." He paused. "Sorry, I already said that, I can't think straight while you're... oh god... doing this. It feels so fucking good, babe."

"Oh yeah?" I'm really enjoying this part, she thought. "Tell me more, please."

"Angel, honestly... oh god. Your cute little.. Oh god, your hand on my prick... fuck." He was basically panting at this point, and was starting into her eyes pretty intently. "It's got me pretty close, angel. You're doing such a good job, and you're gonna make me cum.... Oh, god, angel. I'm gonna cum..."

She smiled. Between getting to stroke his cock and his encouragement for her stroking, she was incredibly wet. Maybe afterwards I'll see if he wants to get me off again, she thought.

"Just... don't stop, ok? Until I say so, please don't stop when I go... oh god, babe, I'm so fucking close..."

"Yeah, cum for me.. I want to see! Do it for me, please?" she asked him. Oh man! This is so exciting.

"Oh god, princess, you're gonna make me... Oh fuck! Oh!" His voice raised to a near shout as he spasmed a bit, and suddenly a shot of cum came squirting out of his cock and landed on his chest, followed by another. His eyes were shut tight, then flew open wide as his orgasm continued.

Holy shit!, she thought, surprised for a second, but caught herself and remembered his direction and kept stroking him through his orgasm. Keep going, girl, no stopping now! Another, smaller squirt came out, and a fourth, most of which got on her hand. More came out on her hand as she kept stroking him.

"Ah, ahh oh god.. Slow down a bit, it's sensitive now... oh god, yes," he said, and she slowed her stroking to almost nothing, slowly milking the last few bits of cum out of him.

That was so wild to watch, what the heck! What a reaction, the look on his face, and to think I caused all that... wow, she thought.

He had pulled himself up a bit when the orgasm hit, and he flopped back down as he relaxed. A deep sigh came out of him as he did.

"Holy hell, angel," he said, trying to catch his breath. "That was fantastic, especially for your first time. Thank you, so much. I think I needed that."

"Well... thanks for letting me, I'm really glad I finally got to do that for you!" she said. "But.. now what do I do with this mess?!" she asked, holding up her cum-covered hand and laughing. It's so weird! I have his cum on my hand, what a trip.

"Oh man, sorry. It kind of makes a mess, it's true," he laughed, grabbing some tissues and cleaning her, and then himself, up. "I usually shoot into something when I'm by myself, you know."

"I guess next time I just have to find a place to catch it, then," she said smiling and tapping her lips with her finger. I can't believe I just said that.

"We'll see," he laughed. "Maybe down the road, but first thing's first." He gently placed his hands on the side of her face, and guided her face towards his. "C'mere, lover. There's something I'd like to show you," as he pulled her in for a deep kiss, and she melted into him.


12