First Trip to Nude Beach

Story Info
Jenny takes Jason to a nude beach at the end of the summer.
4.7k words
4.57
18.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers

It was August, a hot summer day. I would be leaving for college the next week, but fortunately on this Tuesday, both Jenny and I had the day off work. She made plans for us to spend the entire day together, but kept the details to herself. She only told me to bring swim trunks and sunglasses and that she would pick me up at 8:30 AM.

What was left unspoken was that this was likely the last day that we would be spending together before I moved away. We both knew that our relationship, based almost entirely on physical connection and lust, wouldn't be able to withstand the long distance. And I knew that, with her libido, it would be near impossible to expect her to not hook up with other men in my absence. I know that she enjoyed women, and I would never ask her to give that up, but women alone wouldn't satisfy her for long.

I also, frankly, wasn't excited at the prospect of handcuffing myself when I went away to school. Especially for a woman who, we both agreed, wasn't the long-term, marrying type. Jenny and I had been together for 9 months, and they were incredible, but we both saw the expiration date approaching. And speaking for myself, I hoped only to enjoy her company until that date arrived.

Showing incredible punctuality for a change, Jenny arrived right at 8:30 to pick me up. I was dressed in a tshirt and shorts, a hat and sunglasses, and sandals. I carried my backpack with swim trunks and a towel, knowing only that, whatever she had planned, I would be getting wet. She was wearing a cutoff tshirt over a bikini top and cutoff shorts, along with her sunglasses. In the back seat I saw a beach bag, blanket and cooler. Using my critical thinking skills, I determined that a beach was our destination.

We kissed when I got in the car and my hand lingered on her thigh as she started to drive away. "Did you have breakfast yet?" she asked, her maternal instincts sneaking through. "We have a 2 hour drive to our destination."

"I did, but we can stop if you need to. No beaches closer than 2 hours away?"

She giggled and gave me that huge smile that told me something was up. "This is a special beach. Some of my friends told me about it. It's the kind of beach where swimsuits are optional..."

"Oh.... Ohhhh...." My had slid further up her thigh. "So we're gonna be... in public... at the beach... with others..."

"Surprise! We had so much fun on the 4th that I thought this might be really fun too."

She was referring to our adventure on the 4th of July, six weeks earlier. We were running to meet a group of her college friends at the fireworks show in downtown Minneapolis. They were gathered under a bridge on the Mississippi, right under where the fireworks were being launched. Of course, there was a heavy rain that hampered our journey, so when we arrived we were both completely soaked. Without hesitation, after arriving, we both took off our shirts and laid them out on the concrete to dry. Jenny wasn't wearing a bra, and using the logic of in-for-a-penny-in-for-a-pound, she also stripped off her wet shorts and panties. Soon she was on her knees, pulling my shorts off and taking me in her mouth while a dozen of her friends and acquaintances watched on. Even though she didn't finish me off, there was much cheering and applause after we ended the performance.

"So it's not just a nude beach, it's like, what, an outdoor sex club?"

"God I hope so! I'm actually not sure what they allow or don't allow. My friend Amy went there and mentioned only that it was fully nude and that she did see people fooling around on the beach, and a lot more sex noises coming from the campground next to the beach. I'm not gonna lie," she said, taking on a more serious tone and looking toward me, "the thought of fucking and sucking you while a bunch of strangers watch, well... I'm already getting tingly..."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek while we cruised down the highway. "I think I'm gonna like this surprise." We drove on for a while enjoying the music and the scenery. The city was replaced with woods and farmland. There was little traffic out of the city on this Tuesday morning.

Eventually I asked "Should we talk about what happens if we, you know, meet others there, and if things are proposed?"

"So you're reading minds now, huh?"

"I just know you... well, know us..."

"I think the normal rules apply -- we're both encouraged to play with other women without question. Preferably together, but, maybe..."

"And if it's another couple, me with her and you with him...?"

"We haven't really done that. Would you be ok with that? I mean, that's always where we drew that line, me with another man..."

I thought about what the near future would hold, us being hundreds of miles apart and her needing to be satisfied. I guess now was the time to have that conversation. "I think we both know that things are going to be changing when I move next week." Her free hand clutched my thigh. "I think that, perhaps, we should consider our relationship non-exclusive... it just might be easier..."

"Yeah, I came to the same conclusion. I've been training you to please women, and you've learned so much and gotten so good at it. It wouldn't be right to keep you tied up when I wasn't there to take care of you."

"Same... I know about your appetites, and I know that you'll be constantly tempted... So how about we just say that we'll reconnect when I'm back in town at Thanksgiving, and Winter break, and until then we'll just both do what we want to do."

"Agreed... and right now what I really want to do is suck your dick. Can I pull over?"

"Ha... no, we should wait until the beach."

We drove on, touching each other and both relieved that the difficult conversation was over.

The last few steps of the written directions we were relying on were a bit murky. We found ourselves driving through a narrow road through the woods, looking for a small, discreet campground sign. There were no other cars around for us to follow. Eventually we saw the sign and turned into an even more narrow dirt road. We wound through the woods further until coming to the gate.

There was the campground sign and list of rules. No one under 18. No public sex. No cameras. No glass containers on the beach. No pets. RV's needed to be registered. Visitors needed to register, etc... "Amy said that when she was here no one was following the 'no public sex' rule, so hopefully we can ignore that one. We parked and stopped in the main cabin to pay our entry fee and show proof of age. Then we unloaded the car and found a good place on the beach.

We spread out the blanket and towels. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and a light breeze kept the heat bearable. There was water, pop and some snacks in the cooler, and towels and sunscreen and oil in the beach bag.

There were around a dozen others already on the beach. A couple looking to be around 50 was waking along the shoreline, hand in hand, both nude. Another couple was laid out on towels nearby, face down. In the distance was foursome throwing a Frisbee, all topless but keeping bottoms on. Now, this was the mid 90's, so pubic grooming was in a sketchy era. And we were by far the youngest there, me 18 and Jenny 20, with all others appearing to be between 35 and 55. I mention all of this just to set up that there was a good amount of bush.

But not at our blanket. Jenny knew how much I enjoyed a bald pubic region, so would shave practically daily. And wanting things to be fair, I did the same for her. We eventually worked it into our foreplay, carefully shaving each other. So when I turned around and saw that she had already stripped nude (except for the sunglasses), her lack of pubic hair was definitely noticeable.

I took off my shirt also and we started applying sun screen. Watching her take her time to rub it into her tits got me excited, and she definitely groaned when rubbing it across her bald pussy. I covered her back and she started to tease me about the shorts I hadn't yet removed. "Last time I was naked in public, you took off my shorts for me."

"All you had to do was ask." With that she was undoing the button and pulling them to my ankles in one swift motion. I stepped out of them and felt that breeze over my naked, pale ass. It was both liberating and terrifying. I guess that was pretty much what I expected. Jenny told me to hold out my hand, and she squirted more sunscreen into it. "We don't want your cock to get burned. Put it on." I started tentatively, rubbing it over the general area, making sure to get my balls too. "No, like this." She took my hand and wrapped it around my stiffening cock, making me stroke myself and rub in the sunscreen. She giggled, "There, now we can relax." We laid down on the blanket, naked bodies to the sky, soaking in the sun and whispering filthy things to each other. She "mmm"ed every time my cock bounced at her suggestions.

After a while another couple approached us. They appeared to be in their mid 30s. She was a blonde with a typical mid 90's mom hairstyle. She had a good body, not perfect, but more than made up for it with her lack of inhibitions. Her skin was pink all over, leading me to believe that most of the year she was typical Minnesota pale, but had made up for it with a summer at the nude beach. He was taller, short dark hair, darker olive skin. He was also at about half mast, as I had been since we arrived, but not quite as thick.

"Hi, we wanted to introduce ourselves. I'm Dottie, this is Gene. Our camper is that one there with the blue stripes." She motioned to a camper parked at the edge of the campground next to the beach. "Not to be creepy, but we were watching you and we haven't seen you here before. We wanted to say hello."

"Nope, its our first time here," Jenny said. She reached out and took Dottie's hand. "I'm Jenny, this is Jason." After shaking Jenny's hand, Dottie leaned over and took mine. My eyes locked on her perky pink nipples (thankfully the sunglasses made that less obvious) as our handshake lingered. Jenny and Gene were also shaking hands, with Gene clasping her hand in both of his. I was expecting him to give her hand a kiss and make their intentions even more clear, but he released it.

"You picked a perfect day to visit." Gene said. "Weather is amazing, and we usually don't get too crowded on Tuesdays. We've been staying here for the last month." Gene was struggling with the same issue I had of where to look. He was locked in on Jenny's bald pussy. I found myself kind of flattered. I glanced down at Dottie and saw just a whisp of blonde pubic hair above her opening. She caught my glance and parted her legs subtly.

"I've gotta ask," Jenny said, because subtlety was never her thing, "Is it cool if we fool around out here, because I can't remember the last time I was this turned on." Both Gene and I gave a bounce.

Dottie spoke up. "It's technically against the rules, but only if someone complains. Then you'll be asked to leave. But if no one complains... But just in case, we'd happily volunteer our camper for you to use... sometimes the sand can be a problem." As she said this she was kneeling at the edge of our blanket, and she reached out and touched both my leg and Jenny's. Gene knelt next to Dottie, putting one hand on her ass and the other on Jenny's leg.

"Thanks! " Jenny responded. "I think that will definitely happen later. But for right now would you two help us out?" She rolled over onto her stomach and reached for the bottle of sunscreen. "It's time for us to flip. Gene, can you make sure that my thighs and ass are covered? Dottie will need to do the same for Jason." She handed Gene the bottle and smiled at me. I matched her and rolled onto my stomach, leaving my cock dangling down between my parted thighs.

Gene filled his palm and started right in. While he was doing that, Dottie, started tracing her finger up the back of my leg, slipping it between my thighs and along my engorged cock. I heard Jenny give a gasp and looked over to see Gene kneading her ass with both hands. Dottie took the sunscreen and started tenderly spreading it over my ass. She leaned over between Jenny and I and whispered "I'm always open for a little ass play," punctuating that with a giggle and a smack on my ass cheek.

They stood and held hands. "Definitely make sure you stop by before you leave," Gene said. They turned and started walking along the beach, Dottie leaning into Gene and resting her head on his shoulder.

"What do you think?" Jenny asked after they were further away.

"I'm ok with that if you are."

"I'm ok with it." Then more tentatively, "There's something I kinda want to do, if you're ok with it."

"What's that?"

She turned to look directly at me, even lowering her sunglasses so her eyes were visible. "I want you both... both cocks... at the same time... one in my pussy, one in my mouth, then trade places."

I paused briefly, then responded "I hope Dottie doesn't feel left out."

Jenny laughed. "We'll find something for her to do."

More time passed, and then we watched as two women approached from the parking lot. They spread out a blanket near ours and both began the process of disrobing and spreading sunscreen on each other. They looked to be in their 40s, both moms, both curvy, both with their hair braided and done up, and both wearing wedding rings. This was the mid 90s, remember, so they weren't married to each other. I wondered if their husbands knew that they were here... together...

Jenny and I continued to gaze at them, unable to hide our smiles. They noticed us too and weren't shy, seeming to position themselves to give us the best show. When our gazes caught each other, no one looked away. Soon they were walking hand in hand, completely naked, into the water. They paused knee deep and playfully splashed at each other, both taking glances back at us. They moved in deeper and held each other as they adjusted to the water. By the time they were belly button deep, they had their arms around each other and were kissing, still stealing glances back at us.

"They're looking at you" Jenny said.

"Not so sure about that. Seems they might be more attracted to you."

"Nope, I can tell. They're looking for a blond teenage fuck boy to take care of them. And I've got the perfect blonde teenage fuck boy right here." She leaned over and gave me a big wet kiss, then reached down and stroked my cock. "I'm gonna get you hard, then you're gonna walk out there and introduce yourself and find out that I'm right."

I groaned. The feeling of her hand on my cock was incredible, and there was nothing I wanted more at that moment.

"And I'm gonna lay right here and watch and rub my wet pussy while you do that. Feel how wet it is." I reached down and slid my finger easily into her. She gasped, then whispered "they saw that... go, now."

We kissed and I stood, taking a moment to stretch, which just made my hard on more noticeable. I started walking toward the water and as they saw me approach they excitedly started whispering to each other, their arms still around each other. I waded out until the water was waist deep, then turned and started walking toward them.

They saw me approach and our eyes locked, daring each other to speak first. I started. "Hello ladies. I'm hoping you can settle a disagreement between my friend and I. I'm certain that I caught both of you checking her out, but she insists that you were both checking me out. Which of us is right, or we both being checked out?"

The taller one with black hair spoke first. "Well, she's hot too, but we were actually checking you out."

Then the other one, who I was noticing now had very puffy, suckable nipples, added "We couldn't help ourselves. You reminded us of a very specific fantasy that we were just talking about on the way here."

I stepped closer to within arms reach. "I'm Jason." I reached out a hand and then took it one at a time. The taller one handled the introductions. "I'm Wendy, this is Missy. Would your friend mind if you took another step closer?"

I smiled and took another step. Missy did the same, and soon the three us were standing in a close triangle. Missy's naked thigh was against mine under the water, while both women's breasts rested just above the surface. I then felt Missy's hand lightly squeeze my cock. My hands went under the water, cupping each of their asses and slowly working my fingers in closer to their openings.

"That feels perfect," Wendy said. "So about that specific fantasy..."

"Do tell."

Missy spoke up as I felt Wendy's hand tickle my balls under water. "So we're both high school teachers, and on the way here we were joking about running into a former student, no one in particular, just a recent graduate, and seeing if he could handle both of us right here on the beach." They both giggled, then leaned in and started kissing. Missy's hand came up my back and she guided me into their kiss, so the three of us were now licking each others' lips and tongues. Wendy's hand was now around my cock, and my fingers were competing for space as they were both also fingering each other.

"Do your husbands know you're here?" I punctuated my question with a choreographed thrust of my fingers into both of them. As I asked I realized that this was the first time I fooled around with a married woman. Well, two married women...

"Hell no," Wendy said, "My husband forgot I had a pussy 6 years ago. If it wasn't for this slut I would never get off." Missy, the shorter of the two, leaned forward and took Wendy's nipple in her mouth. I reached down and got a better angle on both women, my fingers continuing to slide into them. Both were incredibly wet, even under water, and I was sure that I could make both cum if they wanted.

Missy took Wendy's nipple out of her mouth and stood up as tall as she could, then guided her own nipple into Wendy's mouth. Wendy took to sucking on it like she was starving. Missy then directed me, "Stand behind Wendy and kiss her neck." I did as I was told, nestling my hard cock between her ass cheeks and moving may hands around her, cupping her tits and tweaking her nipples. Missy then added "Wendy really wants you to play with her ass." Without further prompting I glided my finger up and down her ass crack, pausing over her tight opening and applying a little pressure. She sighed and whispered "fuck, yes..." as my finger moved in, past the first knuckle and to the second.

"I wish I went to your school," I whispered into Wendy's ear while I worked my finger in and out. On the other side, Missy was fingering Wendy's pussy, and I could feel her fingers moving inside Wendy.

Missy added "If you went to our school, Mrs. Clark and I would have to give you detention."

Playing along now I nibbled Wendy's ear and said "The only way Mrs. Clark could keep me in detention is if she spent the entire time sitting on my face."

That was enough to bring Wendy to a violent but silent orgasm. I withdrew my finger and the three of us lingered, our bodies still pressed together. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed the people on the beach watching, including Jenny, who had both hands folded between her legs.

"It was very nice meeting you both," I said as I took a step back.

Incredulously, Wendy asked "Really? That's it?"

"Honestly, if there was a hotel nearby, my friend and I would take you both there and fuck you until you forgot your names, but the rules were clear. No sex on the beach." With that I turned and headed out of the water, unsure of the chaos unleashed behind me, but sure of what was going to happen next.

I made it back to the blanket and Jenny tossed me a towel. "Have fun?" she asked.

"Come with me." She stood and I took her hand. I lead her directly to the RV with the blue stripes.

Dottie and Gene were silently laid out in two lounge chairs at the edge of the beach. They stirred when we approached, both smiling upon recognizing us. "Mind if we use your camper?" I asked. "Maybe you'd be willing to give us a tour." They knew what that meant, and both eagerly jumped up and lead us inside.

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers
12