First Trip to Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we entered, Dottie, being a wonderful hostess, offered us drinks. But Jenny and I couldn't reply because we were already kissing. I grabbed her ass and lifted her up onto the counter and she had her arms wrapped around my neck. Gene moved behind Dottie and started kissing her neck while she watched us.

I broke the kiss and said "Jenny, you should tell them what you told me earlier, what you want to do..."

Jenny was surprisingly nervous, but then spoke up. "Dottie, if it's ok with you, I wanna be selfish. I want both of them at the same time. One in my mouth and one in my pussy, then switching places. And after I promise I'll give you the best pussy licking you've ever had."

Dottie smiled and said "I can work with that, but I was telling Gene that I wanted the same thing. So who goes first?"

Jenny hopped down from the counter and stepped to Dottie. Jenny took Dottie's face in her hands and gave her a big, wet kiss. They both kissed and laughed, then Jenny asked "where's the bed?" Dottie lead them to the back of the RV where a bedroom and king size bed was separated by a pocket door. Jenny pushed Dottie toward the bed, and when she laid back and spread her legs, Jenny dove in and started licking and fingering her furiously. Dottie started moaning and convulsing instantly, grabbing the back of Jenny's head and pulling her in deeper. Gene and I watched and stroked our cocks.

Finally I moved around to the other side of the bed and motioned Gene to get behind Jenny. I pressed my cock to Dottie's lips as Gene slid into Jenny's pussy. Dottie sucked me off and then moved back. I laid down and Jenny repositioned herself so that she could take me in her mouth while Gene fucked her. Dottie laid next to me and watched at first, then started playing with her nipples and fingering herself. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and pressed them to my lips, and I eagerly sucked them in and licked them clean. Gene and I got into a good rhythm, and soon Jenny had to let go of my cock to let out the moans of her first orgasm.

"Good, now trade places," Dottie ordered, and we complied. Jenny took Gene in her mouth while I pushed into her. I started picking up the pace, wanting her to cum again. And for a moment she matched my pace on Gene's cock. Then she turned back to me and said "not yet. Dottie gets all the cum."

Jenny rolled off the bed and Dottie took her place, face down, ass up. She lovingly licked and teased Gene's cock while I dropped to my knees and licked her. I slid my tongue up her crack and pressed it against her other hole, which made her yelp. Jenny spoke up then "Stop teasing and fuck her. I want you both to cum in her, then I get to clean it up."

With that, Gene and I picked up the pace. The sounds of Dottie slurping matched the sounds of Jenny's fingers working over her own swollen wet pussy. I felt Dottie's pussy clench down on me and the same time Gene started gasping. Dottie took his cock out of her mouth just long enough to say "switch."

We quickly traded places and immediately started up again. Soon there was no going back. All four of us were groaning louder and getting closer to climax. Jenny gave the order "Now! Fuck, yes, cum now!"

Dottie started spasming, clenching down on both Gene and I, and we both let out our last groans, filling her at the same time. I spurted again and again, feeling each throb and hearing Dottie struggle to not choke. She let go of both of us and rolled onto her back. I saw the streams of cum dripping down the corners of her mouth. She silently motioned to Jenny to kiss her and share my cum.

Jenny straddled her and kissed her deep. Their tongues passed the sloppy mess back and forth until both their faces were covered in white foam and they both couldn't help but laugh. Then Jenny slid down and sucked Gene's cum out of her pussy, nearly making her cum again in the process. Jenny sat up and gave a big swallow, then wiped her face clean with her hand and licked her hand clean. Gene surprised us both when he leaned in and gave Jenny a deep, wet kiss. And I was inspired to lean over and give Dottie the same.

The four of us collapsed on the bed and cuddled for several minutes of post orgasmic bliss. After a while Jenny cleaned up in their bathroom and we decided it was time to go. There was no attempt at politeness or exchange of contact information. We all knew what this was.

Jenny and I made our way back to the beach blanket and decided to call it a day. As we got dressed, we saw Wendy and Missy on their nearby blanket, furiously fingering each other in defiance of beach rules. If we both weren't completely spent, Im sure that we would have joined in, or at least enjoyed the show.

We loaded up the car, and after closing the trunk and asking why she told me to bring swim trunks (which she then realized was kind of hilarious), paused to embrace and give one more deep, passionate kiss. She handed me the keys and told me to drive home.

After a while of driving in quiet, she asked "Was that ok? Did you like it."

I thought for a moment, then replied "Yeah, it was actually kind of amazing." She moved as close to me as her seatbelt would allow and touched my chest, then kissed my cheek.

"We're gonna have a hard time topping this when you're home for Thanksgiving."

12