First Video Shoot

Story Info
Katie gets so horny, and surprises herself and me.
4.1k words
4.66
35.4k
49
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Video Shoot

My first video shoot was quite unforgettable; a bit like losing your virginity, it's something I'll always remember. I have to thank Katie, the lovely woman who agreed to be filmed by me despite the fact that she knew it was my first time. Granted, I had a strong track record with a stills camera, and had done hundreds of previous shoots, but never with a video camera.

It's quite a different technique, but I figured I'd have the exposure done and dusted, and I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to achieve - the best angles, lighting, etc. I just had to think, 'moving images,' rather than stills.

Katie came along to get some lingerie shots for her husband's birthday, which didn't include any topless, or nude photos. She just wanted some nice shots of herself to put in an album, nothing too risqué or horny, dressed in nice lingerie. She was a very attractive forty something woman, with a nice figure, great boobs from what I could see, a nice tight bottom and great legs. Her face although not stunningly beautiful was very pretty and she had lovely dark hair and brown eyes.

The actual photo session went very well, and although Katie had insisted she didn't want topless or nude shots, I got the distinct impression throughout the shoot that there was more to Katie than met the eye. When I said casually at one point that she could do some topless shots if she wanted to, she hesitated for a minute or so, thinking about it, and I got the distinct impression that she was in two minds about it.

'No, better not,' she said, sounding disappointed, 'I don't think my husband would approve,' and I noticed that it was her husband who wouldn't approve, not Katie. Anyway, I didn't push it, although I knew she was excited by the photo shoot, and even though there was no nudity involved, some of the poses were pretty sexy.

During the shoot we got on really well; I kept her laughing with my stupid remarks designed to get her nicely relaxed, and some sexy banter, telling her how beautiful she was, what a great figure, legs, etc., generally letting her know she was a sexy, attractive woman. She lapped it up, visibly gaining in confidence as the shoot progressed, even sounding sexually excited at a few points in the proceedings, her breathing slightly out of control.

When she changed into her last lingerie set of the day, an obviously expensive outfit in pale blue she looked stunning. After about ten minutes, I asked her to do a couple of poses where her legs were apart, nothing on show, and I noticed that there was a darker patch between her legs. I knew immediately that she was turned on and her wetness was seeping through her panties.

For some reason the colour blue turns really dark when moist, and about ten minutes later I got her to do a similar pose, just to check, and the wet patch had spread to nearly twice the size. She was definitely excited. After about another ten minutes, the shoot was drawing to a close, and finally I told her we were done. It had been a great shoot, but I knew it could have been better, so I thought I would chance my luck.

'You know Katie, I just bought a video camera a few days ago, but so far I haven't used it. How would you feel about doing a short film, just to give me some practice, just for fun?' She looked at me, and I could almost hear her brain ticking.

'Mmm... well, I've never done a video. I don't know if I'd be any good, what would I have to do?'

'Just do what you've been doing already, posing for the camera while I film you,' but she looked doubtful.

'I don't think that would work,' she said. 'I've done some amateur dramatics and what we need is a story, something to hang the film on.' From what she was saying I could see she was entering into the spirit of the things, and I knew she was going to go for it.

'What if the story was about you coming to get a photo shoot done, which would give us a reason for you to be in lingerie?' She nodded, thinking again.

'It needs something a bit more than that,' she added, 'there has to be a drama, a conflict or something similar.' Now, I'd already been thinking about story lines for making a sexy video, and this was running along similar lines to my thoughts, so more in hope than anything else I suggested it to her.

'Ah, I've got it,' I said, as if the thought had just come to me, 'what if you've come to be photographed in lingerie, but the photographer is trying to persuade you to take off more than you originally intended. He can suggest more nudity, and you can refuse, but maybe tease the camera a little bit, not quite showing what he wants you to show?' Again she thought for a moment or two.

'Okay, let's give it a try, but as long as you understand I'm not showing you anything more than I did for the stills.' There it was again, her limits in plain view, but I knew she was horny and what I had in mind was a bit hornier than her stills.

'That's fine Katie, but as long as you realise, I'm going to be a bit more "pushy" and cheeky, strictly for the purposes of the film. I'm going to be playing the part of a brash, cheeky, "baddie," and you're my intended, "victim." Maybe if you play this as a woman who has integrity, but underneath you're really sexy, horny, not easily persuaded, but sometimes a bit vulnerable to your passions as well.'

So, with the story half formed in our minds, we prepared to start. I told her I was going to disguise my voice by speaking in an American accent, and she could adopt another accent too if she wanted and we would change her name for the character she was playing, so Katie became Fiona. She put on a blouse and a skirt before we started so she could strip off to her lingerie to add to the story.

'Here we are ladies and gentleman, welcome to, "In My Boudoir," I narrated, making up a phoney film series title on the spur of the moment. 'With me today I have the lovely Fiona, who has come to be photographed as a special gift for her very lucky husband.' As I said it, I moved in closer for a good facial shot, and she smiled a lovely smile for the camera, then I moved back, showing her superb figure.

'Say hi to the folks Fiona,' I prompted, and as she said it, she waved a little girly wave, wiggling her fingers only, smiling broadly.

Standing beside the bed, she began to unbutton the blouse, very slowly, all the time smiling at the camera, revealing the beautiful blue, lacy bra. I didn't want to direct her verbally all the time, so I mimed that she should maybe slip a hand inside her blouse and touch the skin of her body.

She looked at me directly, hesitated a moment, then her beautifully manicured and elegant hand slid sensuously inside her blouse, caressing her own body, and straying up over the lacy material of her bra. It was hot stuff, and after a moment, she finished unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it free of the waistband of her skirt.

With the blouse hanging off her shoulders, we turned our attention to the black pencil skirt. She felt and caressed her thighs through the material and slid it higher up her legs until her stocking tops were on view, higher still until I could see her panties. Standing with her legs slightly apart I could see the wet patch very clearly now, although I'm sure she didn't realise she was giving quite so much away.

Very soon, she was down to her lingerie, the skirt and blouse a pool of fabric on the floor, and I got her to climb on the bed. She did some pretty sexy poses, and again by miming my request, I got her to push the bra cups and her breasts into the middle, increasing her cleavage a fair bit.

'Really Fiona,' I said out loud for the camera. 'That is so sexy, give them a nice squeeze for the horny men and women watching out there.' She pouted sexily, and seemed reluctant until I asked her again. She stroked herself through the lace of the bra and squeezed herself, accentuating the already great cleavage.

'Oh my Fiona, you're such a bad girl when you want to be,' I said, getting a lovely smile in return. 'We'd really love it if you could show us a bit more.' She shook her head and wagged her finger at the camera as if admonishing a bad boy.

'No, I'm not showing my boobs, my husband would kill me,' she said, but to me she didn't sound that convincing. I circled her body, showing her off from all the angles, making complimentary comments all the while as if talking to an unseen audience. As I moved round behind her, showing her back and beautiful bottom, I continued talking.

'I always think a greatly neglected part of a woman's body is her back. Fiona has such a lovely back, her skin looks so smooth, I want to touch it,' and as I said it, that's exactly what I did, gently stroking her back. She looked round at me, but said nothing. 'I think Fiona likes that, does that feel good Fiona?' She looked at me again, and nodded just once.

Encouraged, I let my hand rest on the back strap of her bra. 'It would be really nice if we could see the whole of her back without this stupid bra in the way, wouldn't it folks?' I asked the unseen audience, and as I said it, I unhooked her bra and the back straps fell away. Katie looked at me, kind of half horrified, holding the bra tightly against her breasts.

'Hey,' she protested ineffectually, 'I never said you could do that,' but I just smiled at her and stroked her back again, this time unimpeded by her bra.

'It was just getting in the way Fiona; you know it was. Doesn't that feel much better now, and the folks watching are getting really excited? They want to see your breasts, and they want me to persuade you to take off that bra.' Again she shook her head, and repeated that there was no way she was taking it off and she would never show her boobs in public.

'That just makes it all the more exciting Fiona,' I told her, moving round in front of her again. 'We know you have beautiful boobs, and we all want to see them.' As I said it, I reached forward, slipping the shoulder straps off her shoulders, first the right one, then the left, leaving her shoulders bare. She protested again, half-heartedly.

'Why don't you slip the bra just a little bit lower, and tease us a bit, you're not really showing anything, we're not asking for your nipples or anything, except just a little more boob? It will look so sexy, and you have wonderful boobs - boobs you should be proud to show, and nothing to be ashamed of Fiona, nothing at all.

You know you want to - I know you're so proud of your boobs, and with good reason.' I added, persuading her to show a little more. She looked down at herself, letting the cups slip until the top of the areolae, darker in tone began to show. She looked up at me defiantly.

'That's it,' she declared, 'no more.' I thanked her and told her she looked wonderful, her breasts looked wonderful, her lovely areolae were so dark and promised so much. Just a little bit more and we'd all be so happy, I said quietly. Despite her determination not to show even more, I think her horniness, was definitely getting to her.

Again she looked down at herself as if thinking, and as she did it, I reached forward, helping her make up her mind by pulling on the bra strap hanging from her arm. For a second or two she tried to hold onto it, but it was the flimsiest of token resistance, just the slightest of tugs on the strap from me and she let me pull her bra down further still. She was letting me undress her.

Her bra was almost off already in her mind, and one more light tug, exposed a nipple, a wonderful brown stiffness, erect and jutting forth. I reached over and tugged the other strap. She was still hanging onto the bra, but I knew now she was 'acting,' her resistance for the camera rather than for me.

There was nothing left to hide, both nipples were now exposed, and I continued to pull the bra down exposing her breasts completely. She held on, but weakly, the battle was over, she was naked and exposed. She looked slightly dazed at her own daring, but one last gentle pull and she let go, and I took her bra away. She tried to cover herself with her hands, but I reached forward and pulled them away too, exposing her again.

'Be proud Fiona, be proud, you're so beautiful, show off, and enjoy the feeling. You look marvellous.' She smiled shyly at me, again covering herself with her hands, but this time caressing and squeezing her nipples making them even more erect. She was breathing deeply with excitement.

'You bastard,' she said, quite naturally, partially for me and for the camera too. 'You know I didn't intend showing this much. Oh god, my husband will go loopy if he finds out.' At which point, as the 'baddie,' I suggested she didn't tell him because I wouldn't.

'Damn your husband,' I went on, 'he has a beautiful sexy wife who has boobs to die for and he wants to keep it all to himself. It's not right, and hey Fiona, I know you like showing off, I know you're enjoying this, but don't worry, this is between you and me and I promise, he'll never know. It's our secret,' I promised. Of course this was partially for the video 'story,' but also for her. I was still thinking she had a lot more to show if I could just use her natural horniness, to persuade her.

Once more I circled Katie, shooting her from different angles, getting her to pose in some nice sexy poses. With her breasts on show and that ever increasing wet patch between her legs, she presented a lovely sight. I thought it probably wouldn't be too hard to get her panties off too.

From behind I went in for a close up of her bottom.

'Fiona had such a lovely bottom don't you think folks, it's a beautiful shape. Hey Fiona, why don't you push your panties down a little at the back and we can see how truly beautiful it is?' She pushed down a little bit, exposing a bit of her bottom, but I wanted much more and told her so.

'No, a little lower, just below your cheeks. Yes that's more like it,' I encouraged as she slid them lower. 'Hey folks, wouldn't it be nice if our lovely Fiona slid those panties lower still?' I asked the unseen audience. She looked at me sharply.

'I'm not taking my panties off, no way, not a chance, don't even think about it,' she protested, and I was positive she really meant that on some level. I assured her that I had no intention of getting her to take her panties off, but it would be great I said for the storyline, if she could just slide them a little bit lower, and as I said it, I leaned forward, and using my free hand to hook my fingers into the waistband, I pulled them down almost to mid-thigh.

Once again she protested, but her protests weren't very convincing. Her conflicting emotions, between trying not to take her panties down, and her sexual arousal must have been confusing. Her voice was saying one thing, but her pussy was obviously speaking another more primitive language.

I instinctively knew her pussy was winning the battle because although she protested when I pulled her panties down, significantly she made no attempt to pull them back up again. I knew then that she may protest for the sake of the story, but in her mind she wanted this as much as me. There was almost a tone of resignation in her voice, as she sat down on the edge of the bed, to conceal her nearly naked bottom, which was exactly what I wanted.

'Okay Fiona, you look amazing' I said, 'let's get you posing with those panties, pretend to slip them lower down your legs as if you're going to take them off.' So, under the pretext of slipping them lower and lower, they were soon round her ankles, then hanging off one foot, and then off.

I picked them up off the floor feeling the slippery juices accumulated round the gusset and threw them in a corner. She looked at me knowing I'd cheated her again. There's no way a woman can, 'pretend,' to take her panties off without actually taking them off, but it sounds fine when she's sitting on her pussy with her legs closed and nothing on view. By the time she's realised that her panties are actually off, it's too late, and they're gone.

'Oh my, you look wonderful Fiona' I praised her, and she smiled, just a little faltering smile, but a smile none the less. 'I think you've surprised yourself tonight, haven't you?' Once again she looked at me, knowing I'd gotten the better of her, but she didn't look too unhappy. My, 'lingerie only,' woman was now as naked as a jay-bird, maybe not quite understanding how it had happened, but there she was, naked anyway, and not looking the slightest bit, 'distressed.'

We did a few poses, standing, kneeling, lying down on her tummy etc., and then I got her to sit up against the headboard of the bed. Legs firmly clamped together; her knees drawn up. Of course that meant her pussy was on view from underneath, and I could see it was dribbling lovely thick juices from between her labia.

I got some nice shots of that, telling her I could see she was wet and most probably very horny too. She denied that she was horny of course, but the evidence was there, plain to see and oozing out of her pussy. Although she denied it, she knew that I knew how she was really feeling.

'Fiona,' I said for the camera again, 'you're such a beautiful, horny woman, and there's only one thing left for us to see, won't you just spread those gorgeous legs for us, so we can see your pussy? She shook her head.

'You're asking too much, it's too much. You don't want to leave me with anything private, you want it all, it's too much,' she protested, but it was a feeble protest. I smiled at her.

'It's only because you're so beautiful Fiona, and I know deep down, you want to show off, be proud Fiona, you've got so much to be proud of. Here let me show you,' I said. I sat on the bed beside her, and let my hand trail along the top of her thighs. I felt her shudder with excitement. Talking to her, telling her she was lovely, so sexy, and beautiful, almost absent mindedly stroking her legs.

'Now darling,' I said quietly, slipping my hand gently between her drawn up and unresisting knees, 'all you have to do, is part those fabulous thighs and everybody will be very, very happy, and as I said it, I pushed first her right knee over to the right and then her left knee to the left. At first she resisted, but so weakly, her own horniness winning the battle for me, it made no difference, and now her legs were as wide apart as could be, exposed to my gaze and to the eye of the camera. Her labia peeled apart, wetly, obviously very aroused.

'You dirty fucker,' she whispered, as I let my hand trail higher up the inside of her thighs, commenting for the camera how wonderful she looked and felt to my hand, and again although I was commenting for the camera, I was praising and complimenting her too, my words helping to seduce her.

I soon felt the nylon of her stocking give way to the lacy tops of the stockings and then the silken skin of her inner thighs. She moaned helplessly, but I didn't actually touch her pussy, just circled and teased until at last I heard her whisper and plead.

'Oh please, touch me, don't tease me any longer,' and with her final surrender, I slipped two fingers between the sodden labia. She arched off the bed to meet my fingers. I massaged her g-spot gently at first, letting her arousal sweep her away, with her moans of delight growing louder and louder. I speeded up her penetration, going faster and then faster, harder and harder, fingering the g-spot and clitoris until I knew she was coming.

'Oh god, of fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming,' she moaned, and then she was writhing on top of the bed, hardly able to breathe, unintelligible noises, and then she squirted, gushing over my fingers again and again, virtually screaming with ecstasy. Slowly coming down from her peak of ultimate pleasure. Catching her breath, tears in the corners of her eyes.

'What have you done to me?' she almost wept, 'I've never been used like that. What have you done to me?' she repeated. 'Oh god that was incredible, I've never felt anything like that, never.'

12