First Video Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I thought she was complaining, but then I realised she was ecstatic with joy. Somewhere about here, I forgot about the camera, because she reached for me, scrabbling at my belt, pulling my trousers down, reaching for my cock.

'Give it to me, I want it now, give me your cock, give it to me now,' she demanded, and within seconds I was buried to the hilt in her wonderful cunt, and she was fucking me, milking me, frantically pushing against my cock. She was in such a state of arousal that she came again, and then again, before I shot my bolt and filled her beautiful pussy with my spunk.

As she lay there, legs apart, I found the neglected camera, and managed to get a delightful shot of my come drooling and spewing from her battered pussy. I switched it off. I had enough footage for today.

Later as we chatted, she confessed that she'd never squirted before. She thought it was probably because she had been horny almost from the start of the shoot, although she'd tried to supress it all through the photo session.

Rather than make things easier, it had only led to her excitement increasing over the two hours or so of the shoot, and then when I was, 'leading her into temptation,' during the video shoot, she just got hornier and hornier until she was virtually so horny she was helpless to resist the suggestions I was making, although she knew she shouldn't be doing any of it.

When I finally spread her legs, she was ready for anything, and she couldn't believe how insatiable she felt as I massaged her g-spot, and then she felt herself gushing and squirting. It was strange, so strange, but so agonisingly pleasurable, and she just gave herself over to it, let it take her where it wanted to go, and she was coming and coming uncontrollably.

Her husband got a nice album of photos of his lovely wife, but never got a glimpse of the video, or the ones we've made since of her sucking my cock, masturbating unashamedly until she came again and again. Or being fucked in various positions, being spanked and begging for more, and debasing herself for the camera, begging for my cock over and over, almost crying with frustration, and confessing to the camera that she's my cock slut.

Katie has learned a lot about herself these last few months, and we're enjoying her journey of self-discovery. Truthfully, I can't get enough of her either, she's the most amazing, beautiful woman I've ever known and loved.

* * *

12