First Visit

Story Info
Jess visit a slave market for the first time.
5.5k words
4.31
14.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(New story set in the same world as Friends, Masters and Slaves, The Frat Party, The Warehouse and Blackmailing Erika, a utopian world created by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

First Visit

I never thought that the Slave Market was so big, I have been walking for more than twenty minutes through its facilities on my way to the area where the future slave girls are exhibited before being sold and I keep coming across images that surprise me.

In addition to being surprised, I am quite excited by everything I am observing for the first time in my life, although I try to control my reactions so that nobody notices that this is my first visit to a public slave market, something not very normal for someone who has just turned twenty-two a few months ago.

During the last three years of my university studies, I was invited several times by some of my classmates to accompany them to the market and enjoy the pleasures offered there, but unfortunately, I always had to decline their kind invitations.

While most of my classmates being rich kids had all the time and money in the world to indulge their fantasies and perversions and instead of going to the usual brothels where trained pleasure slave girls offered their services for as little as $20, they preferred to pay $100, $200 or even $500 to fuck freshly enslaved young girls who were put on display for hours before being branded and auctioned off.

I, on the other hand, as a scholarship student from a small town south of Boston, had neither the time nor the money to indulge in such whims, my double major in computer science and graphic design barely left me enough free time for my athletic training, and my night job as a bartender barely provided enough money to pay for a small flat on campus so I didn't have to live in the dorm.

Despite having to turn down those invitations from my classmates to enjoy the future slave girls, I never had problems finding girls to take to bed, being one of the best athletes of the university and that job as a waiter in one of the trendiest nightclubs in the city, coupled with a body full of muscles thanks to my workouts and my years working on the family farm allowed me to end up every weekend accompanied by one or even on occasion two college beauties who didn't mind giving me complete control and being fucked and treated like common slave girls.

Now that a year after graduating, thanks to the sale of several computer programs I designed during my time at the university, I have enough free time and much more money than any of my former classmates ever had, until today I had never considered visiting the public slave market, I prefer to visit the exclusive private slave markets on the east coast, where in addition to purchasing from the dozen or so slave girls who attend to my every need in the Boston flat, the New York flat and especially the South Miami mansion, I enjoy the various shows they put on for the lucky buyers.

At last, after passing through a dozen stalls where you can tattoo and adorn your new slave girl in any way you can imagine, hearing the continuous screams of the slave girls receiving the marks of their owners and seeing dozens of young girls being offered for sale at small auction stalls by their parents or boyfriends when they thought they were just visiting, I arrive at the doors of the showroom.

Before I enter, I open the door and stop to make way for two men dragging behind them a dozen naked young women, including a beautiful redhead whom I watched a few minutes ago as her father forcibly stripped her naked and then sold her for just over $1,500.

"We've made a good buy;" I hear one of the men say as he approaches the door; "For the virgin redhead alone we'll get more than we paid for all these bitches;" he adds, spanking the firm ass of one of the girls.

"The day all those rednecks find out that they can earn a lot more by searching the goods directly we'll be out of business;" replies the other man smiling.

"Until that day comes, we'll keep making money and enjoying tight pussies and asses;" points out the first man through the door, "I'm only sorry I can't be the first to fuck the redhead;" he adds.

As I hold the door, I can't help but notice the young red-haired girl marching in last place in the entourage, just ahead of the second man, she must be about five foot seven, with a slim, slender body and fair skin on which some light whip marks are visible. Her face full of small freckles and her beautiful green eyes make her face an attractive image, her tits look firm and appetizing despite not being too big, but the rest of her body with defined but not too exaggerated muscles provokes an unexpected reaction in my cock.

All the slave girls I own, are pleasure slave girls trained in the best academies, which makes them perfect submissives ready to please me in everything I ask of them, but in these last few months I have considered on several occasions the possibility of buying a newly enslaved young girl and mould her to my whim, and on closer inspection of the beautiful redhead I decide to take the plunge.

"$8,000 for the redhead;" I say to the man who closes the motorcade before he walks through the door causing him to stop immediately.

The man looks at me for a few seconds as if he is studying me, and although at first, he looks like he is going to ignore me he finally turns to me, "That virgin beauty is worth at least $18,000;" he replies grabbing the redhead and placing her in front of me while pinching her nipples and forcing her to spread her legs.

"As soon as you walk through that door you will have to pay to register her, and the market will take 20% of the sale;" I reply ignoring the redhead's wet pussy and taking out an envelope with cash, "Besides until auction time a lot can happen, it's not the first time there is a raid on a college party and suddenly forty or fifty slave girls arrive for sale causing prices to plummet;" I add knowing that happens quite often.

"If you give me $14,000, she's yours right now;" the man says to me with a straight face as he hears my words.

"I'll give you $10,000, I'm sure if I wait for the auction, I'll buy it for less;" I reply, gesturing to keep the money.

"All right, all right, $10,000;" says the man handing me the leash attached to the redhead's collar and the sales slip from the young girl's father.

As I hold the leash of the redhead who has not stopped crying since the man placed her in front of me and started groping her, I am tempted to go home and start enjoying my new slave girl, but a message arrives on my mobile phone and when I open it, I see that it is the same message that I received last night, prompting my visit to the market.

The message shows a picture of Cinthia, a spectacular twenty-year-old brunette with an elegant red dress open at the sides showing her long legs supported by matching boots with almost four inches of heel. The photo is accompanied by the message, "If you want to keep your promise, visit the public market tomorrow and you can do it."

The message comes from a different number than the first message, probably also untraceable, which I find strange and frustrating for a computer genius like me. Although this is not the strangest thing about this situation, barely half a dozen people were present when after a strong discussion I promised Cinthia that one day I would end up fucking her ass while closing a slave girl collar around her neck.

If all this wasn't strange enough, the message arrived on my private mobile phone, a phone number that barely has a dozen people on it, and only one of those people is from my college past.

In the end I decide to find out what this is all about and after handing Rachel, as the redhead is called, over to one of the market guards to be registered in my name I walk through the door into the showroom.

When I enter the enormous hall the image, I find is even more desolate than I expected, barely fifty people in a space with a capacity for more than a thousand people. The scene is nothing like what my classmates used to tell me when they invited me to come, they always told me about hundreds of beautiful young women exhibited naked and the same number of anxious buyers, although of course they always went a few hours before the auction, not at nine in the morning as it is now.

I barely have to look around the room a couple of times to see something out of place that catches my eye, and which I suspect may be what has brought me here, two young women on display at one end of the room dressed in cheerleader outfits.

I begin to walk slowly towards the two young women, though I avoid walking directly to avoid attracting their attention, I stop in front of another young woman on display a few feet away from them to inspect her, though my gaze is fixed on them as I do so.

As soon as I look at the two young women I recognize Cinthia and her friend Betsy and I immediately notice two details that tell me that something strange is going on, the first detail is that only the two of them are dressed, the rest of the girls on display are completely naked, the second detail is the look on their faces, while in the other girls there are two different types of look, one scared of the young girls exposed for the first time and the other anxious and complacent of the girls who have been sold before, the look in Cinthia and Betsy's eyes is one of excitement and curiosity.

From what I know about how slave markets work, most of the girls on display at this time never make it to auction, they end up being sold to a private buyer, so it's even stranger to me that someone would bring them to the market at this time if they expect to get the real value that the two girls could fetch at auction.

As I play with the pussy and tits of the young woman I've stopped in front of, I notice Cinthia and Betsy murmuring and smiling, wiggling their legs as if seeking relief.

As the young woman cums in my hands and begs me to buy her, I glance around the huge room again looking for something else out of place and it only takes me a few seconds to find it.

My heart skips a beat as I see her leaning against the wall, keeping a watchful eye on the two girls, and I have to restrain myself from approaching her in an instant. The black latex suit she's wearing perfectly outlines her slender body, a body I dream about practically every night, ever for two years ago with a few too many drinks she did a sensual striptease on the bar of the discotheque where I worked.

Today is the second time I've seen Karen Carpenter, the snooty class delegate, the formal valedictorian of the university outside that role, and when I see that she keeps staring at her friends I begin to understand what's going on.

Before confirming my suspicions, I text my friend Thomas, and I smile as he replies that he'll be there in five minutes. I then head towards the two girls, ignoring them at first to focus on the posters next to them.

"Noemi Steven, 20 years old. Virgin. Selling value $60,000." Says the sign next to Betsy.

"Carol Carter, 20 years old. Anal virgin. Retail value $75,000;" reads Cinthia's.

I smile as my suspicions are confirmed, this is all just a game of spoiled rich girls wanting to experience being slave girls for a while. Karen has brought them in and registered them with false names and prohibitive prices, and after a couple of hours she will take them home as if nothing has happened.

Although Thomas has not yet arrived, I can't wait any longer and stand in front of the two girls who begin to sway their bodies to get my attention. The only restraints they are wearing are handcuffs that bind their wrists together with a chain attached to the ceiling that forces their hands to the sides of their heads.

Before the two girls can react, I activate a knob between the posters and the chain begins to rise, lifting their hands above their heads and stretching their bodies until their feet are barely touching the ground. Despite the little squeals of surprise, the girls can't help but let their faces show their obvious excitement.

Without giving them time to recover from their surprise I move in front of Cinthia and in one swift movement grab her t-shirt and bra and yank them off with one strong tug.

"Fuck!" screams Cinthia, "What do you think you're doing;" she says to me.

"Shut up bitch!" I reply by smacking one of her tits, "I need to check if you're worth the $75,000 the sign says;" I add pinching one of her nipples.

"They'll look really nice ringed;" I tell Cinthia playing with both her nipples, causing her to grit her teeth to keep from moaning.

"This turns you on, doesn't it slut?" I ask her lowering my hand to her already wet pussy.

Feeling my fingers caressing her pussy above her panties, Cinthia can't take it anymore and starts to let out little moans.

"I asked you a question!" I shout at her.

"Yes, it turns me on when you touch me," she replies.

I pause for a few moments, waiting for Cinthia to add another word.

"Master," she says looking down.

"Do you want me to continue?" I ask her again playing with my fingers in her pussy, this time taking hold of her swollen clit.

"Yes, please Master, continue;" Cinthia says to me with increasingly loud moans.

"No, Master, stop;" she shouts seconds later causing me to smile.

"You couldn't wait five minutes;" says a voice behind me.

I turn and see Thomas who can't take his eyes off a Betsy whose face has suddenly changed, probably recognizing the boy who has just arrived.

"I was just inspecting the merchandise;" I reply, "I don't think this bitch is worth what they're asking for her."

"Let's see if the other one is worth it;" Thomas points out to me ripping off Betsy's clothes with quick movements leaving her completely naked.

"She's completely wet;" Thomas tells me pulling his fingers out of Betsy's pussy. "I don't think it will take more than two minutes for her to cum;" he adds, slipping them back into Betsy's pussy.

"Let's check it out;" I challenge Thomas, positioning myself on Cinthia's back and continuing to masturbate her.

At all times I've kept an eye on Karen, who has made several gestures to come closer and stop the game, although in the end she has stopped about twenty metres away from us. I watch her for a few seconds as she opens and closes her legs several times and her face grow redder and redder with excitement.

Both Thomas and I slow down our movements, bringing both girls to the edge several times, after almost fifteen minutes Cinthia is breathing heavily and her whole body is covered in sweat, as I look to the side, I see that Betsy's condition is very similar.

"Beg me Cinthia, ask me to let you cum;" I say calling her name.

"Jess?" she says trying to turn her face to look at me, though in the end her gaze ends up on Betsy's face who has just exploded in an intense orgasm.

"Your friend has already sealed her fate;" I tell her increasing the pace of my movements to come to a screeching halt once more. "Now it's your turn."

Cinthia takes a few seconds to surrender, but finally ducks her head as the words that doom her come out of her mouth.

"Please Master, let me cum;" she begs.

I smile contentedly and comply with Cinthia's plea making her cum on my fingers amidst intense moans of pleasure.

Before the two girls recover Thomas and I unchain them from the ceiling chains and take them to the other end of the room, where after talking to one of the market attendants we place them on rape racks.

"What are they doing?" Karen interrupts us, who has come running up to where we are. "Jess, Thomas?" she suddenly exclaims as she recognizes us.

"These gentlemen have paid to enjoy the girls;" replies the manager, showing her the checks for $6,000 and $7,500 that I have just handed over.

"That can't be right;" Karen replies in panic, "I'm removing the two girls from the auction and taking them away immediately."

"That's fine with me Miss Masterson, but you'll have to wait for the gentlemen to enjoy them and for us to brand and process them as slave girls;" he replies in charge.

"Process and brand them?" Karen asks again, increasingly frightened.

"Exactly Miss, the girls who come in here are processed and branded as slave girls after they are sold or if they ever beg someone to let them cum;" the manager explains to Karen.

Karen goes to say more, but is interrupted by Betsy's scream as she is violently deflowered by a Thomas who has been dreaming of this moment for years. While all this is going on I've started to fuck Cinthia, who unlike her friend is reluctantly enjoying the situation and is having orgasm after orgasm."

"The time has come to keep my promise;" I say to Cinthia closing around her neck the metal collar the attendant has just handed me.

"Tears begin to well up in Cinthia's eyes knowing that her life as a spoiled rich girl is over, when Karen leaves the market with her and Betsy, they will just be two more slave girls with no rights other than to be fucked by any man, even if their millionaire parents buy them, they will still be slaves for the rest of their lives.

I ignore Cinthia's tears and position myself behind her, lining up my cock with her asshole, as soon as I press a little, I discover that just like Betsy, Cinthia also lied and is still an anal virgin. This fact only makes me even more excited and I push even harder, making her scream with pain.

To add to the embarrassment of the two girls, several of the visitors to the room have gathered around the pillory and are enjoying the spectacle, cheering Thomas and me on with obscene shouts.

Betsy has long since forgotten about the violent loss of her virginity and is moaning with pleasure, begging Thomas not to stop, something similar has happened to Cinthia who, as soon as I managed to get my cock all the way up her ass, gave in to pleasure for good.

Thomas and I cum practically at the same time drawing applause from the crowd, before I move away from the two girls to be branded, a perverse idea comes to my mind, and without thinking twice I hand the manager a cheque for 160,000 dollars so that everyone who wants can fuck the two new slave girls.

"It's a shame I can't buy her;" Thomas says to me without taking his eyes off Betsy; "She's a stuck-up bitch who treated me like shit in college, but I'm in love with her;" he adds with a shrug.

I look up at Karen and back down at Thomas, understanding perfectly what he's feeling.

"Tell the manager to just use Cinthia;" I indicate to Thomas, "I'm going to try something."

I walk over to Karen who despite everything has not stopped watching us fuck her friends at any moment, her blank stare and ragged breathing clearly showing her arousal.

"I want to buy your slaves;" I blurt out to Karen who opens her mouth in surprise.

"I can't sell you to my friends;" Karen replies, "What will their parents say when they find out I sold them?2

"If they ever find out it will be too late;' I reply, "I am buying two slave girls called Noemi Spencer and Carol Carter sold by one Alicia Masterson, your real names are nowhere to be found;" I point out.

"Besides, who told you that you have any other choice;" I add, cornering her against the wall.

"I don't understand what you mean;" Karen says trying to get away from me without succeeding.

"It's very simple Karen, you can either agree to sell me Cinthia and Betsy, or I can tell the market manager and tell him that you have registered two young girls against their will. They will remain slave girls but they will be given to their families and you will be sent to a breeding farm for the rest of your days;" I explain.

12