First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not true, they have come of their own free will;' Karen points out to me.

"I assure you I will get them to say what I want; you have seen how the two of them have given in to everything Thomas and I have wanted;" I tell her.

"All right, they're yours, but now let me go;" Karen relents, pushing me to get rid of me.

I move a few feet away from Karen, but then surprise her by grabbing her hand and leading her to the market manager.

"Miss Masterson has agreed to sell me her slave girls;" I say to the manager.

"Is that true?" the manager asks Karen.

Karen doesn't react to the attendant's question, she is watching as a dozen men queue up to fuck any of Cinthia's holes, while Betsy is being prepared to receive her slave brand.

"Miss Masterson; do you agree to sell your slave girls to Mr. Martin?"' the attendant asks again.

"I agree to sell my slave girls to Mr. Martin;" Karen replies repeating the manager's words while looking at her friends.

"All right then, I will prepare all the papers;" says the manager walking away.

"Wait a moment;" I order the attendant before he moves further away. "Register slave Carol Carter in the name of Thomas Scott, and put slave Noemi Spencer down for auction this afternoon with a starting price of $500, keep her in the pillory for free use until you have to clean her and prepare her for sale;" I point to the attendant who shakes his head confirming that he has understood everything.

Karen has been staring at me in horror as I decide the fate of her friends, when she finally reacts, she slaps me hard and turns to walk away from me.

"Where do you think you're going' I yell at her grabbing her hand pulling her towards me, "I'm not finished with you yet."

Karen tries to struggle with me futilely, it barely takes a few seconds before I have her pinned against the wall spreading her legs with my knee.

"How many times have you done this;" I ask her, "How many times have you let men touch you and see your naked body?" I keep asking her without giving her time to answer.

"How many old perverts have played with your tits?" I insist, unzipping her latex suit to get hold of her desired breasts.

"Stop it, Jess!" she pleads, "You're hurting me!"

"Then answer my question;" I order her pinching one of her nipples hard.

"It's the first time I've come;" she cries out sobbing causing me to stop.

"Cinthia and Betsy have been coming since they and Denise turned eighteen, they come every week taking it in turns to see who gets to be the salesgirl, but I know they've even let a boy bring them over so they can all be exposed;" Karen explains to me.

"This week Denise was ill and two days ago Cinthia asked me to stand in for her;" she continues. "I didn't expect it to turn out like this, though."

"Why, you didn't expect to get off on watching your friends being fucked and enslaved?" I ask, taking hold of her nipples again, but this time with slow, lingering strokes.

"That's what I expected;" she replies, surprising me, "I've masturbated dozens of times imagining that scene in my mind, what I didn't expect was to get turned on by imagining that I was the one being fucked."

"That can be arranged;"' I tell her, unzipping my zip even further to reveal the dark hair that adorns her pussy.

"You're so wet, slut;" I point to her pussy with my fingers.

"Don't call me that Jess;" she says trying to silence her first moans.

"You are very wet slave girl;" I say again waiting for her reaction.

"It's true Master, this slave girl is a horny slut who needs to cum;" she admits surprising me again.

"The slave girls are naked;" I point to Karen and move a little away from her.

Karen hesitates for a few moments before sliding the latex piece down her body until she drops it to the floor naked.

"Slave girls have collars and owners;" I say grabbing her hand to lead her to the area where Betsy after being branded on her thigh waits kneeling for Thomas to close the metal collar around her neck.

"I want a collar for my new slave girl;" I indicate to the attendant.

"Before we collar her, we need to register her;" the attendant instructs me. "Miss Masterson, would you like to become Mr. Martin's slave?"

"It's Miss Carpenter;" I correct the attendant.

"OK Mr. Martin;" says the attendant handing Karen a form. "Read it carefully and take the time to fill it out Miss Carpenter, once you sign it there will be no turning back."

Karen ignores the attendant's words and quickly fills out and signs the form handing it back to the attendant who proceeds to read it out loud.

"I, Karen Spencer, a citizen of the United States, twenty years of age, a full virgin, hereby renounce all my rights as a citizen to become the slave girl of Mr. Jess Martin, who from this moment may use my body for whatever he wishes, and may assign, rent or sell me as he pleases."

"Do you confirm that you give up your freedom and confirm that you are henceforth a slave girl owned by Mr. Martin?" the attendant asks Karen.

This time Karen does hesitate for a moment, but finally looks me straight in the face before ducking her head and looking down at the ground.

"I confirm."

As soon as she answers I reach behind her and close the metal collar around her beautiful neck, practically at the same time as Thomas does the same to Betsy.

"Please Master Jess, I need to cum;" Karen pleads with me, getting more and more excited.

"You will cum when I want you to;" I reply, "Now get on your knees;" I command her.

Karen kneels slowly, her face a mixture of terror and excitement as she imagines what I'm going to order her to do next.

"Suck my cock;" I order her, pulling down my trousers.

Karen looks down at my cock and then looks up at me.

"Sorry Master Jess, I've never sucked a cock;" she says embarrassed.

"Don't worry Karen, in a few days I will invite all your classmates over for you to practice, for now do your best;" I tell her.

Karen's face twitches at my words, but I smile at the answer I was expecting.

"As Master Jess wishes;" she replies, ducking her head and immediately begins kissing and licking my cock.

Karen's lips close around my cock drawing a moan of pleasure from me, followed by several more as I feel her slowly swallowing my entire length.

"Fuck Karen; you're a born cocksucker;" I point to her grabbing her head to try and push deeper into her throat. "Let's see how far you can swallow."

Fortunately for Karen I barely get to force my cock down her throat more than a few inches, the sensation of her tongue running down my length, and her lips closing over my flesh cause me to cum sooner than expected, spraying her face and tits with my cum.

"Time to go home;2 I tell her hooking a leash to her collar to lead her out of the room.

"Master Jess, please..." Karen begins to speak to me.

"When we get home, slave girl;" I interrupt, "Then I will fuck you and let you orgasm, now we have to pick up your new slave sister."

I leave the room leading Karen, with Thomas at my side leading Betsy, who unlike my slave girl who is frustrated at not cumming looks smiling after cumming half a dozen times.

"Thank you for my new slave girl;" Thomas says giving me a tight hug, "I'll try to pay you back as soon as I can."

"You don't need to;" I reply, "Just remember Betsy is a slave girl and don't fall in love with her anymore;" I tell him teasingly.

Thomas looks at me and then at Karen and is about to say something, he suddenly falls silent and after smiling he speaks again, "We will have to meet often so that our slave girls don't lose touch and remember their place;" he tells me heading towards the market door.

I have to wait ten minutes until Rachel is brought to me and she looks at Karen carefully.

"We haven't marked your slave girl yet;" says the market manager who brings Rachel to me. "If you don't mind waiting, we can mark both slave girls together."

"Don't worry;" I reply to the attendant, "As well as branding them I want to adorn my new slave girls, I will enjoy a few days with them and come back in a few days, I think you will see me here often;" I say to the attendant.

We are about to leave the market premises when I hear someone calling me, as I look back, I see the manager who attended me with Cinthia, Betsy and Karen driving an electric car in my direction.

"Thank goodness I found you Mr. Martin, I forgot to give you this;" he says handing me a bag.

I open the bag and find inside the latex suit Karen was wearing, along with the remnants of Cinthia and Betsy's cheerleading clothes, plus several mobile phones and personal items.

"We know about the games that many girls bring with them to the market;" the manager says when he sees my face, "We keep their personal belongings until they leave the market or we hand them over to their new owners;" he explains.

"By the way, this is yours too;" he says, handing me the checks I paid for Cinthia and Betsy. "She's a slave girl now and can't collect from them;" he says looking at Karen.

The attendant bids me farewell, and after pocketing the checks I decide to inspect the contents of the bag. I walk over to one of the bins and start throwing things out as I pull them out, starting with the cheerleading outfits.

When I take out Cinthia's and Betsy's wallets, I don't even open them and throw them straight away, after all they are now two slaves named Noemi and Carol, in the end I throw away their mobiles as well, keeping only Karen's items, her latex suit, her documentation and a state-of-the-art mobile phone which I hold in my hand as I hand the bag to Karen to carry.

Before I get to the car something calls me to open Karen's mobile, as soon as I do I see the last message she sent just a couple of hours ago and as I look in the rear-view mirror, I see her smiling at me despite the obvious frustration.

"We have a long journey home;" I say to the two new slave girls, "You can play with each other until we get home, but you are forbidden to orgasm;" I add smiling as I see the disappointed look on the girls faces, they start kissing and caressing each other passionately.

END

12