First Visit to Gloryhole

Story Info
Curiosity gets the best of me as I visit ABS.
1.7k words
4.4
20.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First story... and not a writer by nature, but I hope to do my best for your reading pleasure!

I have been married for 20+ years and have the best relationship with my wife with one exception. Our sex life is nonexistent. Like many other guys I watch porn to enjoy my alone time and slowly was introduced to gloryhole porn. I saw plenty of produced gloryhole porn and of course enjoyed the gloryhole porn of amateur wives taking cock from anonymous strangers.

I started wondering about my area and started searching the inter-webs and sure thing there were multiple locations in my area. I google searched one and a video popped up in addition to the location information. I had to watch the video. I saw a guy kneeling in front of the hole slurping down a beautiful cock. Shit this was a new genre of gloryhole porn for me. I was so turned on by it. You can guess my reaction, I want to see more and as I expanded my playlist I became more and more curious.

So now fast forward, I bet you can imagine what I was thinking as I drove home from work every night. Should I drive past the book store? Should I go in? What would I do? Every night on my way home the urge to go inside was magnetic drawing me in. Fuck it! I'm going to go in, if I don't like the scene I can always leave and go back to my car and continue my way home.

As I pulled into the parking lot of the book store, I was surprised by how many nice cars where in there. Some where nicer than my ride! I parked. Walked in. My heart was pounding in my chest! And there to the right side of the store I saw in neon lights "Arcade". This is what I was here for and headed toward the hallway.

The person behind the counter barely glanced up. He knew why I was there. He knew why every car in the parking lot was there!

When I went to the arcade area, the hallways were dimly lit a blue hue. And each door had a green or red light above it. I was no idiot and knew what the green and red meant, free or occupied. I was happy to see the doors had little signs on them "Gloryhole" with an arrow pointing in a direction or sometimes in two directions meaning that this booth had two gloryholes, or "Voyeur". There were a few guys standing at the end of the hall. Some where on their phones, while others were just glancing around as if looking for the right body language in someone else to signal, "Hey you're going to be my dancing partner."

I didn't want to linger to long in the hallway and found a booth which had a gloryhole on one side and a voyeur booth on the other. I stepped in and turned back to lock the door. Fuck I was actually inside a booth. I saw the video screen in front of me and a slot to insert a dollar bill or even a $5 dollar bill. As I went to insert a bill into the slot my hand shook. I almost had to use my other hand just to steady it as I placed the bill in the slot. As soon as I inserted the money, a video came on. Crap this is loud I thought, others can hear it. This feeling was soon gone as I was captivated by the video. There in front of me was this petite girl get fucked by this huge cock.

I glanced over and there it was! An opening right at waist level about 6 inches wide and 12 inches tall. I saw someone was over there and nervously tried to peek over. I didn't want them to see my face but I wanted to see what was going on. I didn't have to wait long as I saw this medium size cock flashed by the opening. I reached down to my cock which was getting warm in my pants and just waiting for me to build up the courage to unleash it. The sound of this slut being fucked on the video and the thrill of me unzipping my pants, my cock was already growing in my pants.

As I pulled my pants down and lowered them, my cock was already starting to stand erect. The person next to my booth must have been watching because I soon saw a hand reaching through the hole. I slowly stroked myself as I saw the hand motioning its fingers in a come here motion, asking for, almost begging to hold my cock. I was proud to be showing off my cock to this complete stranger. Letting them see how thick it was swelling and its pronounced vein throbbing in excitement. I turned my hips toward the hole that had its own glow coming through from the video the stranger was watching in their booth. And here was my first experience, the stranger's hand touched my cock and moved to the shaft now stroking my cock. I was already over whelmed with the sensation and my cock was now fully hard. This stranger had my 7" thick cock throbbing in his hand as he took pride in softly stroking me from his booth. And just like that, the stranger let go and his hand disappeared from the opening.

What the fuck!

My cock was hard. Pre-cum was starting to pool at the tip of my throbbing head. Here I was left wanting more and feeling like I was just abandoned.

Unexpectedly, I saw this face appear between the opening. It was just wide enough that I could see there face outlined and their eyes looking up at me. My stranger was now less unknown and they had a look on their face begging for my cock. Ready to serve my cock with no shame. I looked down saying "Open your mouth slut!"

Whoa! Who said that? Where did that come from? I just said it so matter of fact.

"You want my cock slut?" These words were just coming out of me so naturally.

"Yes sir," the stranger replied.

"Yes what?" I asked him.

"Please let me suck your cock sir," he begged.

Fuck! Was I actually going to do this? I was at the crossroad of fantasy and reality. There was this stranger willing opening their mouth for my pleasure. I was holding my cock in my hand. I looked at it throbbing in my grasp. I looked at the stranger's mouth. Then back at my cock. I stepped forward positioning the tip of my cock in front of his mouth and watched as his lips slowly wrapped around and molded to the shape of the tip of my cock. The thick throbbing mushroom shaped tip of my cock disappeared between his lips. Holy fuck! I was doing this! His mouth popped off the top. "Does that feel good daddy?" he asked.

Before I could answer, his mouth dove back down on my cock and took a bit more of my cock into his mouth. It was so warm and his tongue was swirling around the tip of my cock teasing more pre-cum out of me. My wife is a great cock sucker but this felt different. Not better. Not worse. Just different.

I looked down at my new cock sucker friend "That's right... suck daddy's cock!"

This must have struck a chord with my personal cock sucker as he drove my cock deep into his mouth and I could feel myself hitting the back of his throat. "Mmmm, you're a good little cock sucker," I said with a guttural moan.

Again, I felt my cock sucker slide his mouth all the way up my shaft and plunge my cock deep down his throat again. My words only encouraging him more to serve my desires. I ordered my cock sucker, "Lick my balls slut!"

My cock sucker took to directions well and his tongue slipped down to my balls as his mouth slowly started sucking on the bottom of my ball sack. I could feel my sack starting the tighten and knew what I wanted. "Do you want my cum slut?"

I heard... almost like a whimper, "Yes daddy."

My personal cock sucker knew that he was to return to sucking my shaft. He took my cock back in his mouth and continued to dive and slurp on my cock. With a commanding voice, "That's right. Suck daddy's cock."

Again, all this did was encourage my cock sucker and his pace started to quicken. His tongue swirling around my shaft and then SLAM his mouth back down on my cock.

Suck, swirl, slam, suck, swirl, slam, suck, swirl, slam.

My balls tightening. The tip of my cock throbbing. My legs starting to tighten. "That's right... make daddy cum!"

This time the only response I got from my slut stranger was a long drawn out "MmmmHmmm!"

My body was ready, but was my cock sucker? I didn't care and felt my body wanting to release and my cock sucker must have known. The pressure was increasing and I felt the first squirt of cum releasing! My cock sucker kept up the pace... suck, swirl, slam, suck, swirl, slam.

Then the next rope of cum came streaming out of my cock as my cock sucker continued and slurped down my cum.

Boom! Another stream and another. And as my cock started to relax, my cock sucker swirled their tongue over my cock as if savoring every last drop. Finally my cock sucker released their hold on my cock and opened their mouth setting me free. "Thanks daddy!" is all I heard.

My video had long stopped playing and I had no idea when the sound of it stopped muffling my words and started carrying over the walls for others to hear. Actually, I didn't much care. I reached down place my now soft cock back in its home, zipped up my pants. I had this strange and extra confident feeling as I unlocked the door and made my way down the hall and out of the store back to my car.

I have revisited other times and each time has been different, unique, and great. I look forward to feedback and comments. As I decide which journey to share next.