All Comments on 'First Visit to Haitian Bondage Club'

by Powerone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
beetle7beetle7almost 19 years ago
Great story

really nice story espescially liked Bill the vibrator the whole story moved along smoothly easy to read and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
tHANK YOU.

yOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TALENT FOR WRITING AND DESCRIBING COMPLEX ACTIONS AND FEELINGS. Very intriguing. It seemed almost real. The details were excellent. I didn't read your biography, so I don't know how you described yourself. Thje amount of detail seemed like a woman's writing, but as a man, I appreciatede the descrip[tion of garter belt, etc...one of my favorite turn ons.

i HOPE YOU WRITE SOMNE MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Writing Outside the Box

I love it when you try something different. It's all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story but never finish them

You write good stories, and you start the series but you never finish them, I feel qualifed to say this after having read several of your stories. In this one I would have preferred that he fucked her in the limo or somewhere! I've noticed this in several stories, let them fuck and then finish the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This was one of most well written stories I have read here at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing.

Nearly perfect. Start out with a poised business woman and end up with a naked bondage slut.

billie-asubbillie-asubover 1 year ago

First, I loved the story, and only wish that I could have been Lyn. That said, it did leave me frustrated. Lyn was never truly being used, which was what she wanted. They treated her with consideration at all times. At the beginning, in the bar, Miguel should have told her that if she went ahead with this, she would belong to "Them" for the period of the contract. What they did to her or with her was their decision, not hers. The only limits would be their assurance that she would not be seriously damaged or permanently marked. At that point, she has a choice, agree to their terms, or go home. Which do you think she would do? I know what I would do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous