First Week: Brais and Tim

Story Info
Tim use young Brais's fantasy to remind him who is the alpha.
2.6k words
5
1.7k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I prepared myself in front of the mirror for a long time. I wasn't finding the perfect outfit. I tried with some of my old clothes, I had changed from a sporty and carefree style to a more formal style since he went. If Beatrice had been at home, she would have helped me, she was better at these kinds of things than me. I had improved my public image since we had converted into the young sexy alpha couple of the moment.

Finally, I threw in the towel. I dressed in one of my outfits already prepared. A pair of black pants and a white shirt. I headed to the holding cells trying to avoid the main cavern. I wasn't in the mood to come across our circle leader. He wasn't going to be happy when he knew about the mission in foreign lands to rescue a savage.

Toshi was sitting at the guard desk looking through the one-way mirror. Brais had been three days in the cell and I had prohibited everyone else from trying to enter after the first-day incident. My wounds were already close but the dickhead knew how to hurt.

"Mornings alpha Timoteo." Toshi got up and bowed his head. I could smell his emotion to see me. He had been Brais's best friend and after three years, he had a lot of things to say to him. Probably, the most important are his gender transition and his new name.

"Mornings Toshi, how is he?" Toshi took the notebook from the desk where he had written down Brais's behavior overnight. "He was transformed into a rat, wolf, falcon, and bear just one hour ago. Since that, he staying in his human form. He only eats raw food and he tore the clothes you left him yesterday."

I looked at Brais through the mirror, he roamed nuked with a frown and a breath more similar to that of an animal than that of a human. He had changed so much, I was no longer the shy beta who didn't know about his condition as a druid and I had to teach him all about himself and his legacy.

"Can't go on like this anymore. You can go for the next two hours."

"But alpha," I made a light dominant bark. I had started to use them too much for the last two years. I didn't like to use them but most of the time I thought about it after, not before. Toshi only obeyed me with a sad face.

"Wait, did you and Brais always go to a pizzeria downtown?"

"Yes, el sole mio, it's Brais's favorite restaurant."

I gave him a twenty. "Bring a familiar of one of his favorites, but not before two hours. Understood?"

He nodded and left the room.

I spent at least one hour only looking at him. Seeing what kind of man Brais had become in these three years in the wild. Broad-shouldered; almost 1'80 meters (5ft 10in); light brown hair with tight curls, he needed a haircut, it wasn't too long but he was better with short hair; and a muscular body but still lean. I remember him as this smiling and a little weird who confessed his love to me when he was sixteen years old. I rejected him, of course, I was twenty and I didn't have this kind of feelings for him. Thinking about that made me feel nostalgic for the old times when my pack was him, Anxo, and me. Easier times.

I looked at the clock and noticed that if I wanted to try to speak with him, I couldn't wait any longer. I introduced the code and unlocked the cell. He stared at me; his anger seemed more contained from the last time we tried to speak. Noa's absence also helped.

"Hello, Brais." He answered growling. "You said a lot of fuckings and asshole three days ago, so don't act like you've forgotten how to speak."

"If you are," he said sitting down in his bed.

"I'm not going to deny it either. But, you went a bit too far with Noa."

After said her name, his eyes became bloodshot and the veins in his neck swelled. "Don't say the name of that fucking bitch," he muttered.

I had to change my strategy if I wanted him to become himself again. "Do you want water?" I said. He nodded and passed him a bottle of water. He opened it with difficulty and dropped a stream of water into his open mouth. He wasn't comfortable doing things like a human. I approached him and sat on his side. "I know this is hard for you, but you're my beta and I'm here to help you," I said.

"I'm not your beta anymore," he said.

His words made me irrationally angry, although we were new moon my animal spirit took control. "You are," I said using my more powerful dominant bark.

But before I could do anything more, he pounced on me throwing me to the floor and ripping my shirt. He stayed over me, he was in his human form but his face looked like an animal. He showed his teeth and his eyes were bloodshot again.

He took a deep breath and his face started to look more like him. Approach his face to my face. "I'm not."

He tried to get up but I grabbed his arm. Unexpectedly, the situation had put mi horny as hell. I took advantage of his confusion and sprang at him. Holding his arms tightly against the ground and using my 100 kilos (220 lb) of pure muscle to prevent him from getting up.

"Maybe I can't dominate you with my bark, but you will always be my beta," I said from only a few inches of his face.

"I'm not," he said with a determined glance which I thought that someone so soft and passive like him couldn't never have.

His expression really turned me on, my member started to get wet. Thinking about fuck my beta would be humiliating in other circumstances but this fight of manliness with him was too much for me.

I let his left arm free and used my hand to move his head so that our glances would meet. "Show me," I said with a cocky smile. I shouldn't have done it. He used his free arm to get on top of me and grabbed my neck. He didn't squeeze tightly, but the pressure of his strong hand made me feel under his domain.

He looked at me as when an animal captured prey, but he didn't wanna eat me, he wanted to enjoy winning the prize that so long he had expected. He used his free hand to touch my pack, grinning when he noticed the pre-cum on the glans of my member which was going through the pants. I tried to level the playing field checking if his excitement was similar. However, he slapped my hand before I couldn't touch his dick. He put his mouth very close to my ear.

"I'm gonna show you." He started to gently bite my earlobe, pleasurable tremors ran through my spine. He continued with the bites and kisses all around my mouth; ears; cheeks; and chin. But he didn't touch my lips or kiss me. He was driving me crazy. He was being frenetic and wild but at the same time, he resisted giving me his all. I tried a lot of times to take control and end his wicked game, but he squeezed my neck each time I tried. I couldn't beg, my pride as the youngest druid in becoming an alpha didn't allow it. Furthermore, I wanted to recover my first beta, and begging wasn't the way to do it.

"This was your best move beta boy," I said wishing that was just enough to stop that torture. He furrowed and finally, his passion became too much for both of us to continue playing games.

He smooched and I could feel a little moan in his throat. I took this as a small victory. He started to down, giving me kisses in each centimeter of my lower neck but he stayed his hand on the high part. He unbuttoned my shirt with passion, not with skill. If it preserved more than two buttons I could consider myself lucky.

He looked at my naked torso like he wasn't sure what was the best point to start. He used his free hand to caress all, and he made a decision when touching my nipples I moaned. He attacked them insatiably; pinches, bites, sucking. He didn't stop until they were red and hard like a rock.

"This is your best movement, moans." He bit my right nipple and he used his hand to strangle my balls at the same time. The pleasure was so intense that I thought I cum, but I wasn't going to give him the victory so easily.

Seeing that his rude attempt wasn't enough he started to pull down my pants. He wasn't able to take off my belt and I wasn't able to wait more for him to let my dick free. I downed my hands to take it off. He was about to slap me again but when he understood my actual intentions, he only smirked and let my neck free.

He pulled down my unbelted pants and briefs as far as my shoes. Any of us felt like dealing with this problem at that moment. I'm sure that both of us thought that I was enough naked for the deal.

He put his body on mine and kissed me again, this time, it was paused but the same aggressive as before, his tongue dominated my mouth. He was trying to prove his point and I had to admit that I was doing relatively well.

I noticed his dick on my belly and tried to see the estate of his member, being unique with a boner would be the definitive defeat. How he could read my mind downed until my dick and started the best blow jock of my life. I had heard about his tongue skills from a friend although I had never believed these stories. Someone so laid-back had to be boring in bed, I knew him worse than I thought.

He put almost 19 cm (7,4 in) of my 23 (9) on his first try. He took a deep breath for a second. Then he let it in, going further with each breathing. Until finally his nose was buried deep in my shaved pubes.

"Oh fuck," I couldn't help but say.

Then he took it out and started to play with the head. Running his tongue around it, biting the foreskin, and using the tip of his fucking tongue to play with my urethra. He didn't give me a break. He pulled it into his throat again, this time he didn't need to reduce the speed at the final part. My legs started shaking. I was about to cum. But he stopped sucking just before. After that, aggressively and uncomfortably, he turned me around. I could feel the head of his cook choking my ass.

"Stop right now!" I shouted. And almost immediately he moved away from me sitting right next to me. He looked at the floor with a bowed head.

"Sorry," he whispered. I could see my shy and respectful beta again and I couldn't be more happy. I had the signal I had been searching for.

"Come here," I said and kissed him. I put my mouth just next to his ear. "We should finish this in a proper way. Don't you think so?"

He nodded smirking and I used this little break to take away all my clothes and lay my body down. He approached and finally, I had a good look at his cook. It was as hard rock, about 18 cm, not bad. If I had had lubricant, I could have handled it. I usually was the top but I had dabbled in bottoning with my old alpha after becoming alpha myself.

He kissed me and I felt his hand on my dick. He stroked it while enjoying my pleasurable moans. I tried not to be a selfish person and gave him the same pleasure but he slapped my hand, less strong than the last time. "I don't want to," he said.

"Well, how can I give you pleasure?" I asked

He looked into my eyes. "You are enough." He grabbed both of us members and stoked them at the same time. He didn't stop looking into my eyes all the time. Oh god, the feeling was so good. The sensation of his dick against my dick, his big hand holding both at the same time. It was too much excitement, we were just on the edge but none of us were getting ready to lose. I have to use my last trick. "Cum for me," I bark next to his ear. I noticed his dick was shaking. "Cum for your alpha."

He shot his first load over my abs and I did the same almost immediately, both of us unloaded about 8 loads each one. My abs, chest, and even neck were full of our mixed cums. He stayed over me, looking into my eyes while he tried to catch his breath. I tried to give him a last kiss but he moved away and laid down just next to me. We stayed for some minutes until I tried to comb his hair but he grabbed my hand.

"You are being too much difficult," I said.

I signed and looked at the ceiling. "I'm sorry again. I shouldn't have tried to fuck you without asking. I mustn't be here."

I got up energetically."That is your opinion." I took a towel from the bag with clothes for Brais and started to clean myself. "And I don't give a shit about your opinion."

He looked at me, not with his angry glaze as before. He looked at me with a sad glaze, the same puppy eyes of his as in his youth. "Do you lock me up in this cell like an animal?" he asked. I pick up my clothes from the floor.

"It isn't the plan. If you follow some basic rules, you can move freely through the caverns of the circle and the hunting lands, you know, to release your wild instincts when you need to."

"What rules?" he said while I put on the pants.

"Basic rules. Don't hit people, walk like a normal person, and use fucking clothes." I threw the bag at him.

"I don't feel comfortable with clothes."

"I know the pleasure of being naked. My favorite activities are done without clothes but we live in a society and these kinds of shit."

He looked into the bag and smelled the clothes. Noa had selected some of his favorite clothes, obviously jeans and one of his nerd shirts with cartoons or whatever. They were going to fit him snugly, but I hoped he wouldn't tear his own clothes with his smell apart again.

"How do you know that I won't try to escape?" he asked. I approached him.

"I count on it." I grabbed the pendant on his neck. "This thing drains your power to shapeshift. You could get to the frontier with Portugal with your current abilities and I will go look for you as many times as necessary."

He gave me a challenging look. "You cannot control me with this thing forever."

"Not, only three months, then I will break the totem." He was disconcerted due to my words. "In three months, you will be the one who begged me to let you stay here as my beta. C'mon, put on your clothes. Toshy is dying to see you."

"Who is Toshy?"

"It's better he explains it to you. C'mon!"