All Comments on 'First Year After Ch. 02'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12almost 8 years ago
Absolutely love it.

Cannot wait for more.

PeperePeperealmost 8 years ago
I second wanting more

Great story line and am waiting for Patti to get fully involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Want more

Agree need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just Beautiful

I loved the second more than the first and not because of the sex. It was the part about Drew's frends being there for him at his dad's memorial service and afterwards at his home. It brought tears to my eyes. Making me wish I had close friends like that when my Mom past away 12 years ago.

It is really a beautiful story so far I cant wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy Drew?

Drew should have a dusting of hair for that great chest! Something for both Tina and Patti to touch and taste?!

ThitabeThitabealmost 8 years ago
Great story

For how long the chapters are there was not a lot of sex in the first chapter and in the beginning of this chapter and that is fine by me as the story needed to be told and you have done that very well. This is as my title says, a great story and I am looking forward to the rest of the story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

HOPPING TINA GET PREGNANT

IN NEXT CHAPTER

janny54janny54almost 8 years ago
love it and looking forward to more...

very well written story and bring on chapter 3 and more. i live in the area of this story so it has even deeper meaning for me. love the characters and how they have been developing and the openness and closeness of tina, drew and patti.

just looking forward to more in this story.

so sorry for you loss. that is never easy. but you have turned this story into something beautiful and healing for all involved.

jan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I remember the Inn

We've even stayed there a couple of times. Nice story,

from a California Boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very good chapter

i think you have done a wonderful job so far with drew and tina. I would definitely like to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
incest

seems like incest is the best sex great job keep it up. tanks

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful series. Once the more mature mother accepted for son as a man incest was not a problem. I enjoyed the moment that Drew understood/realized "mom" and Tina equal/make a whole woman that always existed. Enlightenment dawned. The sexual and emotional epiphany experienced by mother and son was almost spiritual. The passion, intimacy, and love described/depicted between mother and son was fantastic.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

On the plus side, I like the fact that Drew isn't screwing his mother while she cheats on his Dad. There's so many stories about the son cuckolding his father and it angers me. But because I actually lost a girlfriend in a car accident and I have first hand experience with the grieving process, I'm going to lower your score because I don't find it plausible for his mom to have moved on from Tom so quickly. Also, if Tom was so closed minded about having a three-way with Tina, there's no way in hell that he would find incest acceptable.

---

But it's your fantasy, dude. Go ahead with your imagination anyway you want. But huge departures from reality will typically ruin a story, no matter how well written it may be. 2/5

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

@ScottishTexan:

If this were a story about a grieving widow finding new love, I would probably agree that seeking out a new relationship just weeks after her husband's death would seem "too soon". Not that I believe there are hard and fast rules about how to grieve and I've written stories of a widower finding a new partner very quickly or after quite a long time, because it was the story I wanted to tell.

But this isn't that story and Tina's relationships with Patti and Drew are not new. What is happening is the love she already feels for them is finding a new expression and it's the NATURE of their relationships which is changing, they're not starting new ones. And the only rule regarding becoming intimate with your son is not to do it -- which they're already breaking. So, why should they be obeying any other rules about timing?

Nor does Tom's opinion about threesomes (or incest) govern Tina's. Wait until you find out who that other woman might have been.

Also, the question of when *other people* would expect Tina to be ready to move on does come up in upcoming chapters, but the decision was always going to be Tina's.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! On to the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story you need to continue this with the three of them together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love every part 5 stare

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it 5 stars and keep going?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES