First Year After Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,943 Followers

"Well, not really," I muttered. "I think I made it pretty clear to you and Dad that Patti and I were having sex back in Freshman year, and you let us sleep together in my room sometimes on breaks. Patti even told Carrie, but not her Dad. You must have realized that our roommates were being accommodating to that. We just didn't tell you how much."

"Half a truth can be as bad as a lie, Drew," she said. "But we find ourselves telling a lot of white-lies and half-truths in service to our secret, don't we?"

"Too high a cost not to, Mom," I answered. "Jean, the other intern we're working with, was there when I got the email from Matt, and I had to lie to her when she asked if Patti or I had ever been in a threesome, after asking us if we'd ever had sex together with Matt and Sophia."

Mom tapped her lip with her forefinger, and asked, "Was she just asking this out of curiosity, or because she's interested in having one with the two of you?"

"The conversation ended then, because lunch break was over. I mentioned it to Patti later, and her read on it was 'maybe'. How would we handle that, if she was interested?"

"Are you saying 'we' meaning you and Patti, or all three of us?" Mom asked.

I shrugged, and said, "Well, I think you deserve an opinion, if it would mean taking love time away from you, to give to Jean, if she's even actually interested."

Mom touched my hand, and said, "Drew, you know I work Saturdays a couple of times each month, even the occasional Sunday to cover another nurse's vacation. If you and Patti decide you want to spend a day with this woman, that would be a good time to do it. I'm not going to be jealous, okay? I've done a lot of reading about polyamory lately, love and sexual relationships with multiple people in them, and one of the things that they emphasize is the necessity of feeling happy when one of your partners is finding pleasure with another person, instead of jealousy, or at least to balance against it. They even have a term for that, called 'compersion'. I don't limit feeling compersion just towards you having sex with Patti. It would apply to anyone either of you might have sex with, so long as you're being honest with me about it, and protecting our secret. I hope you and Patti can have that same response, if I find other sexual partners along the way, as I mentioned to you over Memorial Day weekend."

"Never imagined I'd get a greenlight for a threesome from my Mom." I said.

"We never imagined six months ago that we'd be in a poly marriage together, either, but here we are," she said. "A lot of unimaginable things have happened in the last six months, and except for your Dad dying and finding out about Toni's tragedy, they've been mostly good things. You, Patti and Jean might be another. We just need to be open to happiness, and it will come into our lives."

-----

June 13, 2013

During our lunch break that day, Jean asked, "So what do the two of you have planned, this weekend?"

"I think we're just going to hang out at my mom's house. Swim, maybe hot tub, some movies. My mom works this Saturday, otherwise we'd probably be out buying furnishings for the new house. Also, I try to have dinner ready for Mom when she gets home on those days. Patti helps, when she's there."

"Maybe some sex, too," Patti added, grinning.

"What's your Mom do, that she needs to work Saturdays?" Jean asked.

"She's an OR nurse. All the nurses have to work some weekends in their schedule, covering emergency surgeries. But the docs who do the elective surgeries Monday to Friday request her so much that she only has to work two or three weekend shifts a month. This just happens to be one of them. How about you? Any plans?"

"Not really," she said, shaking her head. "Except for you and the supervisors here, I don't know anyone in Dallas, and it's not like I'm looking for a boyfriend here just for a few weeks. I spent last weekend getting the apartment organized, but I have no idea what I'll do this weekend. Maybe see a bunch of movies? Check out the malls?"

Patti looked at me, and I nodded, knowing already what the question was. "How about you come over on Saturday, hang with us, and if it's okay with Tina, Drew's Mom, you can stay for dinner, too?"

"Yes, thank you," she said, shyly.

I said, "Let me see your phone. I'll add my number and address, and we'll see you, what, around 9 AM?"

-----

June 15, 2013

Mom left for work on Saturday morning around 7:30, and Patti and I saw her off, after making her breakfast. She hoped we would have a fun day with Jean, whether or not something sexual happened between the three of us, and she looked forward to meeting Jean at dinner. We still weren't sure whether Jean was actually interested, but thinking and talking about it so much had certainly made us interested.

Patti and I took a quick shower after that, just to get ready for swimming, and were in our suits already when Jean arrived. She excused herself into our downstairs half-bath to put on her own swimsuit, an aqua blue string bikini that covered her small tits more than it held them up, and then we all jumped into the pool. Patti was in a lime green bikini that set off her auburn hair, and I was in surf shorts.

I noticed that the work crews next door weren't there. Either they'd finished, or were working some other project, but either way, we didn't have to worry about being seen playing in the pool.

My imagination had been in overdrive the previous two days, imagining how something might start. I half-way expected to leave the two of them alone at some point, and come back to find them in a 69, like I had discovered Patti and Tina.

We'd been swimming in the pool for over an hour, and were just throwing a beach ball around, Patti to Jean to me, back to Patti. Several errant throws by Patti caused Jean to move closer and closer to me, until she was bobbing right next to me. Where I was, my feet were just touching the bottom of the pool, but she was treading water. Jean put her hand on my shoulder. I thought she was going to use that to push away from me, but instead she pulled herself closer, and looking right at Patti, asked "May I?"

Patti nodded, and Jean put her other arm over my shoulder, wrapped both hands behind my neck, looked me in the eyes and kissed me. A long, soft, wet kiss, that had me hard before it ended, when her hand grasped me through my trunks. I could see Patti grinning across the pool. Errant throws, my ass! I put my hands around Jean's waist, to hold her close, her hand still on my cock between us.

"Did you two plan this?" I asked.

They both shook their heads no. Jean answered, "Spontaneous is much better, don't you think?"

Patti added, "I only nudged you two together, to see what might happen, without knowing what that would be. We'd been wondering."

"Oh, you were, were you?" Jean asked me.

I nodded. "You did bring up the subject of threesomes the other day. We just didn't know if that was curiosity, or desire. Or was this just a kiss, and we're still misreading your interest?"

"Oh, I want this. Both of you," she said, before kissing me again. "I've seen the way you both look at my butt at work." I began walking us towards the shallow end, and as I rose out of the water, and she still hadn't touched bottom, being more than a foot shorter than me, I found I either had to bend over to keep kissing her, or pick her up, so I picked her up, held her close, and kept kissing her, while she wrapped her legs around my back. As short as she was, the crotch of her bikini bottoms was plastered against my navel.

Even out of the water, she was so petite that I had no trouble carrying her weight, and lay her down on one of the pool loungers, and lay down on top of her, still kissing. Patti knelt beside her, and took over kissing her while I pulled the slip knots on her bikini. When I pulled the bikini away, Patti began licking her breasts, which lay nearly flat on her chest, while I settled between Jean's legs and got familiar with her pretty little pussy. Her labia were shaved, but with a well-trimmed red bush above it, just like I prefer. Her outer lips were puffier than Patti's or Mom's, but her inner lips stuck out from them quite a bit. I was going to enjoy nibbling on them.

"Oh, god," she said, as I licked my way right between them, only grazing her clitoral hood, her clitoris still hiding within. I recognized the momentary taste of pool chlorine that I knew would fade quickly. But underneath that, was a musky taste with just a hint of sweetness, that I knew I would enjoy more of. I just had to get her wide open.

Looking up, Patti was now sucking on Jean's nipples, midway between the size of my pinky and a gumdrop, looking so big on such small breasts, and Jean was moaning up a storm, before she asked, "Are you guys going to let me do something?"

Patti laughed. "Yes, we're going to let you cum. Lots. You're the guest, and we decided guests always cum first." She lowered her head back to suck on one of Jean's nipples.

"Ooookay," Jean moaned, as I finally saw her clit peek out, and gave it my first lick, then settled into a routine of long licks of her labia, pulling on the inner lips with my lips, and licking her clit. I slid my middle finger inside, and found her tight, hot and slick, and started stroking in and out. "Ooooohhhh. Oh, Patti, you lucky girl! Fuck! Drew, suck on my lips some more, please?"

I did as she asked, but also added my index finger to drive in and out, and reached my thumb up between her long labia to lightly stroke over her clit while I suckled on her lips. I heard her moaning, but it sounded muffled. When I glanced up, Patti had her bikini top pushed up, and Jean was sucking at one of her breasts. So much for Patti not letting her do anything but cum.

I still needed to keep the promise that Jean would come first, though, so I curled my fingers inside her forward to begin lightly stroking Jean's g-spot, and pressed harder against her clit with my thumb, while I continued licking along her lips on either side of my thumb. Then I moved my thumb out of the way and sucked her clit into my mouth, and pressed much harder on her g-spot.

"Fuuuuuuuckk!" she screamed. "Oh... ohmygod... Drew... there... swirl me... ooooohh fuckk! Yes, that, that, that! YYyahhh! Cumming, oh fuck, you rock!" burst from her mouth, as she arched her back under us, and came... and came... and came, all while I did my best to stay with her and keep sucking and swirling and thrusting my fingers along her g-spot. She must have shuddered in that arch for a full three minutes, before she collapsed.

When she could focus her eyes, she looked up at me and hoarsely said, "I think I'm in love with that mouth of yours." And she turned to Patti, and asked, "Is he a natural at that, or do I have you to thank for training him?"

"The first time he took me to bed, he wouldn't let me touch him until I'd had five orgasms. And he's only gotten better since," Patti answered.

Jean gasped. "Five like I just had?"

Patti smiled, saying, "No, just the last of the five. The others were smaller, and built up to the big one. I can't decide if you're a firecracker with a short fuse or a long one."

"Hey, is that a redhead crack?" Jean retorted.

Patti chuckled. "No, just calling it like I see it, sweetie. Most girls I know say they need a few small orgasms to work up to a big one like that. And I like your hair. I wish my own had more red in it."

"I usually need more than one to get a bang like that, too," Jean said. "Drew's the first guy or girl to ever get me there without them."

I said, "I like your color, Patti. And Jean's, too. They both fit you. And I don't care if Jean's fuse is long or short, so long as I can light hers, and yours, too."

"Mmmmm, you sure did light me up," Jean purred. "Can I return the favor, or do you need to give me four more like that?"

"How about we move inside, before the sun gets much hotter?" Patti asked. "Even with sunscreen, I bet you'd burn. Drew's got a queen bed in his room, that ought to be big enough for us."

"I thought you guys just bought a house? You're still living here?" Jean said, turning to me, as we finished drying off with towels what the sun hadn't already dried.

"We did buy the house right next door," I said, pointing towards it. "But it's mostly empty still. We've purchased two beds, and some bedding, but not much else. We're going shopping with my Mom tomorrow for more. So, it's not move-in ready."

Patti added, "Also, my parents aren't real keen on my living with Drew before the wedding. They'll let me stay the night here, and they must know we're having sex, but somehow cohabitation is out of the question, even though I co-own the house. The message hasn't been explicit, but since they're still paying for school and the wedding, they're expecting me to wait until we're married. Yet, they're letting us get an apartment together near campus for the next school year. I just don't think they're ready for me to be officially moved out, like they can avoid telling their friends about what I do at school, but can't avoid it if I move out."

As we went through the slider, I said, "There's no real advantage to my moving in there myself just to be alone, so I'm going to keep living with Mom until school starts, then since our wedding is at the end of Spring Break, we'll actually be headed back to school instead of moving in then, so we won't actually be officially moving in until we've graduated. Of course, once the house is livable enough, Patti and I might be spending a lot of our nights together over there, so we don't have to be quiet to avoid waking Mom."

"So what was the rush in buying it?" Jean asked. "Couldn't you have waited until graduation to look for a place?"

"Sure, if we wanted to wind up with a different place," I answered. "This is such a perfect location, and if we hadn't moved on it right away, someone else would buy it. I want to stay close to my Mom, now that my Dad is gone. She and Patti have always gotten along great, so there's no conflict there. It'll be a lot easier to decide to swim in Mom's pool when it's a walk away than if it's even 5 miles."

"I bet," Jean said. "I also bet you'd rather I use my mouth for something other than talking about your house." We'd reached my bedroom, and she dropped down to her knees, and grabbed the drawstrings on my shorts, loosened them, and pulled down. "Oh, hello..." she said, pulling my hard cock free. "Just about my perfect size..."

"You'd win that..." I started to say, when she engulfed my full length all at once. It was the last coherent thought I had for many minutes. I can't describe what she did to me, because it was so many things at once, and I just felt my pleasure rise and rise and rise, my own fuse slowly burning down to a conclusion so explosive that I was drained and felt close to blacking out. And yes, I'd forgotten my own damn name.

The first words I recognized after that were Patti asking, "Can you teach me to do that to him? I've... never seen him cum like that before!" Somewhere along the way, I'd gotten onto my back on the bed, but don't remember it happening.

"How about I make you cum first," Jean said. "That ought to give him time to recover, because you really do need a cock to learn on."

"Can we 69? I haven't tasted your pussy yet."

I still hadn't recovered my own power of speech, but knew to make way for them to lie down next to me, so I could watch.

Jean's oral skills were clearly not limited to men. I watched, fascinated, as Jean's tongue whipped through Patti's folds, around and over her clit, along her opening and into it, in these complex patterns that kept every part of her excited and made Patti cum and cum and cum again, until after about a dozen orgasms, Patti exploded just as fiercely as Jean had earlier. I didn't know if I would be able to reproduce everything she did, but I definitely learned a few new moves that day. I was wishing Mom could experience the same thing from her, but that would require revealing our secret, and I wasn't at all sure Jean could be trusted with it.

Of course, Patti was getting Jean off, too, about four orgasms in total, each bigger than the one before it, until she was exploding, too. And I'd definitely regained my hardon by the time they finally parted, both panting and flushed.

I grabbed a bottle of Gatorade that was on my desk, as much prop to make my room look lived-in as anything else, and passed it around. Jean said, "Thanks. So, are you ready for that fellatio lesson, Patti?"

Patti was still gasping, so I said, "Maybe another day. We still have a lot of summer left. Right now, I really want to fuck you. Do I need a condom?"

Jean shook her head no, "Nope, I've got an IUD in. Come and get me, stud." She lay back, and spread her legs.

Getting between her legs, I felt like I towered over her. I lined my cock up between her lips, and started applying pressure. Just as with my fingers earlier, she was very tight, but so wet from our earlier activity that I was sliding in, stretching her around me. And for the first time in my life, I actually bottomed out inside a lover, my 7" dick just reaching her cervix as my groin reached hers.

"Oh, god, I knew you were the perfect size for me," she softly said. "Now, fuck me, Drew. I like it fast, hard and for as long as you can last in me. Don't worry about making me cum, I will, a lot. God, I can already you feeling you rubbing my g-spot from inside."

I began pulling back, and she started whispering, "Faster" at me, and I did my best to comply. I was practically bouncing us off of the bed before she was satisfied with the speed of our fucking. I couldn't even bend to kiss her or suck her tits, she was that much shorter than I was. Patti, who had now recovered, seeing me try several times and realizing my frustration, stepped in and did my kissing for me. Jean came hard just before Patti sucked a nipple into her mouth, and it intensified her cum. I kept thrusting in over and over and over, knowing that only the intensity of her blowjob was keeping me from cumming again already. Still, I was feeling my pleasure rise, and I wanted to increase hers more.

I threw in some twists of my hips on the bottom of my thrusts, trying to stimulate her clit, but it also rotated my cock inside her just enough to set off a dozen fuses, which blew her up regularly for the next thirty minutes, as I fucked her as hard as I could, and still I kept myself just this side of the precipice of my orgasm. Then Jean reached up and pinched both of my nipples at once, and I just flew over that edge, and exploded inside of her, as she came once more around me. It didn't match the first orgasm she'd given me, but I think it easily made my top 5.

I spun us onto our sides, and I pulled out just so I could slide down enough to reach to her face, and put the biggest lip lock on her that I could.

Parting, I said, "I am so glad we invited you ov-," before she kissed me again. I don't know how long we were like that, but when we finally parted, Patti wasn't in the room. "Where'd Patti go?" I asked.

"She mumbled something about 'lasagna' about five minutes ago."

"Oh, dinner." Had we all really been fucking and sucking and kissing for that long? I'd remembered her saying we needed to start on dinner at 3, and looking at my clock, saw it was just past that. "We should go see what we can do to help." I grabbed a T-shirt and shorts from my drawer, and Jean just grabbed her bikini and walked naked down the stairs to retrieve the t-shirt she'd arrived in, but put no other clothes on.

Patti was making the lasagna from scratch, so I took over ladling meat sauce, and Jean took over laying down the layers of cheese, while Patti handled the noodles, and we had it knocked out pretty quickly. But as we were doing it, I kept seeing Patti glancing at Jean and I, and I could tell that something was upsetting her, and I wasn't sure what. As we finished, Jean asked a shower.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,943 Followers