First Year After Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

When she was out of earshot, I asked, "What's wrong?"

"I... I don't know... I don't know what I'm feeling, Drew," she said, almost whispering. "This just... wasn't what I expected it to be."

"Are you regretting that we did this?"

"No, that's not it," she said. "I guess I just don't like... feeling that someone else can... make love to my man better than I can. I know we've been talking about this 'compersion' concept a lot, lately, and I did get turned on by the things she was doing to you, but..." She trailed off.

"But what?" I prodded.

"I want to be the one who gets you to react that way! I don't want to lose you to someone who fucks you better." I saw one tear roll down her cheek, and I wiped it away.

"Oh, sweetie. You won't. You know why? Because I don't love Jean, I love you." I would have added my Mom, but didn't because of Jean being in the house, even if I did hear the shower running. The only way to be sure she didn't overhear anything incriminating was not to say it at all. "Yes, she's a new friend who just upgraded herself to a friend with benefits, but what she and I, and what the two of you did today wasn't making love, it was just sex, a pursuit of physical pleasure, not an expression of love. Does she have some tricks in her bag that were exciting? Sure. I won't lie about that, and I think you'd agree with me that we can learn a lot of those from her, if we keep getting together with her, and maybe we teach her a few things in turn. That's not going to make me love her. Having a tighter vagina because she's 8 inches shorter than you and much skinnier isn't going to make me prefer hers to yours. In case you don't know it yet, I don't love you because we have sex. We have sex, we make love, because of how I feel about you 100 percent of the day, not just when we're in bed together."

"Oh, thank you, Drew, that's just what I needed to hear," Patti said. "She is pretty hot."

"Our little firecracker." This actually managed to make Patti chuckle.

---

Patti and I each took turns showering after Jean, and the lasagna and a big loaf of garlic bread were ready just before Mom got home. We mixed up a nice caesar salad, and were ready as Mom came through the door. We introduced her to Jean, and they seemed to hit it off pretty quickly. Mom always makes friends quickly, who stay that way for life. She jokes that she still has friends at every hospital in the area that she's ever worked, and it was both true and a testament to her.

After some Gelato for dessert, Jean said goodnight, and we gave her hugs goodbye, not sure how affectionate she'd want us to be in front of my Mom.

"So, what happened?" Mom asked, once Jean had pulled her car away from the house.

"She's as explosive as her hair suggests," I said, and we ran through the events of the day with Mom, turning her on and winding up in bed, Mom on her knees and eating Patti, while I thrust into Mom from behind. After 20 minutes with her, slower and luxuriant, both women enjoying a series of orgasms, we switched, and I fucked Patti in the same position, realizing it was actually the first time I'd been in her all day. When I finally came, Mom was underneath Patti, licking both of us, and while my orgasm wasn't as intense as the others that day, I found I enjoyed it more, precisely because it was an expression of our love.

We finally fell asleep, tangled in each other, and I dreamed of our love conquering all.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: I'm not sure of how many more chapters it might take to finish out the year for these three characters, as I always seem to find new things to write into the plotline as I go along. Drew and Patti buying a house wasn't in the plotline when I started writing this chapter, for example, but it fit so well with where I want these characters to go, that I added it. I hope you're enjoying this series, but if you're not, please let me know what I can do better.

Leenysman