First Year After High School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes pierced me, "Victor, let me see."

I pleaded with her, "You seem to be doing fine in your room. Can I go to mine?"

"No! I want to see it!"

How could I argue with her? My only hope was she was too drunk to remember it the following morning.

I unzipped my pants and my cock, covered by my boxers, jolted as if shot by a cannon. I stared into her eyes one more time, but she was firm, waiting.

I lowered my boxers, and my rigid pole appeared with all its glory; 7.5" of reddish meat at full mast. She gasped. Initially, her eyes concentrated on the mushroomed head, and then slowly descended to the large shaft and lastly, my hairy sack.

"Victor, it's a beautiful monster! It must hurt to keep it hard for such a long time. Let me help you."

"I can do it myself if you let me go to my room."

"You talk too much. You did excellent job massaging my feet, so it's my turn to return the favor. Lean back and relax. I haven't done it in years, but just like riding a bike, one never really forgets."

I bent backward and watched. She knelt in front of me, spread my knees apart, and came closer. Her small palm wrapped the shaft and started slow bobbing up and down.

Seeing my boss giving me a hand job was a sight I never imagined I'd live to see. Was I dreaming?...

My arousal gradually grew. She felt it becoming firmer and her eyes glistened. She licked her lips and gazed at me. I was too horny to think. I nodded yes and moved my eyes from hers to my cock.

As if in slow motion, her head descended over my cock until her lips touched the spongy head. She kissed it, causing it to jiggle mildly. She grinned, held the shaft tighter and her lips spread slowly, trying to envelop the head. She succeeded and milked it gently. Her cheeks protruded as she rolled her tongue, likely trying to feel the taste of a precum drop. Helen continued taking in my pecker at a snail's pace. When about half the length was inside her, her head began bouncing on it. A short time later, my cock was squeezed between her tongue and palate, and I knew my orgasm was pending.

I mumbled, "Helen, your oral job is too good. I won't last long. I am about to shoot in seconds!"

She lifted her thumb in the air and increased her pace. I began ejaculating 5 seconds later. The first jet hit the back of her throat and she gagged slightly, but recovered fast and swallowed the rest like a pro. Helen continued milking me until it deflated. She raised her head with a smile, "I haven't blown a guy for like 10 years! I remember I used to like it. To watch a man enjoying what I do, and knowing I control if and when he'll cum, is a fantastic feeling..."

I didn't know how to answer. I leaned, kissed her forehead, and whispered, "Helen, you were the best by far."

She grinned, "I am too tired. I'll go to sleep now. Let's see if I remember tomorrow what happened here tonight. If I do, you owe me..."

12