First Year After High School Ch. 02

Story Info
With Helen away from work.
2.1k words
4.73
15k
17
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers

The next morning I called Helen's room at 8. She picked up the phone after the third ring, "Helen, I am sorry if I woke you. We never discussed today's schedule, and I didn't want you to miss something..."

Her throaty laugh flooded the phone, "I was not asleep. I don't remember much from last night, except that you owe me something. Let's meet for breakfast in 20, and discuss it later." She hung the phone.

I wasn't sure if she didn't remember or decided to raise the subject later. In any case, she wasn't upset, and that was more important.

I knocked on her door on time. She opened it, wearing a greenish skirt and yellowish short sleeve blouse. Helen looked adorable.

"Lady, the green and yellow combination looks fantastic on you."

She grinned, "Thank you, sir. As a man, you apparently won't get it, but we, women, can tell the colors are actually avocado and lemon."

"Sorry. When we return home from the trip, the first thing I do will be learn the new colors. I recall making similar mistake with my girlfriend once - I complimented her on her beautiful whitish dress and she reprimanded me for not recognizing the variety of off-white colors like ivory and egg-shell..."

On the way to the restaurant, Helen tried to explain the different shades of red - Strawberry, ruby, crimson, scarlet... I pretended to understand and nodded.

Her eyes inspected my face, "Victor, you have no clue what I was saying. Am I right?"

I blushed, "I apologize, but the area in my brain that was supposed to comprehend colors is underdeveloped..."

Helen chuckled, "A man! What did I expect?!..."

...

At 9:30 we were back at her room. Helen told me she arranged a lunch meeting with 2 women working in other, similar firms at 1 pm to offer them a better salary if they joined our company. I stayed silent.

She stared at me, "To be clear, you'll have a break until the afternoon."

I felt relieved and she noticed, "Victor, we have some time until my lunch appointment. Remind me, what did you owe me since last night?..."

I blushed again, "Helen, what do you want me to say?"

She smiled, "Honey, you are so young and shy. I'll tell you what; I'll go take a shower. You stay here and think what you owe me. I'll give you a clue - It's not money, and it's supposed to pleasure me. Once you figure it out, open the bathroom door and tell me."

Next, she turned her back to me, and disappeared into the bathroom.

Obviously, she knew what she wanted. I was convinced Helen remembered enough details from last night, and her request had sexual connotation. But what?...

I waited 10 minutes and opened the bathroom door.

She was behind the opaque curtain, and said, "Did you find out what you owe me yet?"

"Ma'am, may I get a hint?"

"You are a good boy, so I'll give you a clue: The word is RECIPROCATION."

She gave me a BJ last night. Did she want me to return the favor?

"Helen, shall I reciprocate here or after you are done?"

"You are already here, so be useful. Open the curtain and soap my back. There is an area I cannot reach."

My hand was shaking when I gingerly moved the curtain to the side. I watched Helen's backside, and was astonished: If I didn't know she was in her 50s, I'd never give her more than 30 or 35! I was ready to whistle, but caught myself in time... Her pear shaped butt was muscular and firm, showing no wrinkles. No cellulite on her thighs either!

I approached her, started soaping her shoulders, and whispered, "Helen, if it's not you, let me know, but from behind the lady I serve now is about 30 years old."

She laughed, "Young man, I have good genetics, exercise a lot, and eat healthy food. When you are done with my back, you'll do my front, and I bet you'll change your mind..."

Watching her sexy body, touching her soft skin, and hearing her suggestive words were too arousing. My penis started climbing up, hardening fast. I didn't answer.

I bent down to do her legs, taking the opportunity to adjust my bulging member.

When I finished the legs and stood up, she turned to me and gazed at my eyes. She wished to see my reaction to her body. Helen didn't have to wait long.

I gasped and my eyes widened as I explored her terrific assets. You can call me a titman, but my eyes always check a woman's chest first. Her C-cup round tits were beautiful! They pointed forward with the dark pink nipples staring right at me, challenging me to make a negative comment about them...

All of a sudden, my lips felt dry, and I licked them. She grinned and didn't move. I continued inspecting her soft, flat tummy. The navel was decorated with a small light-blue stone on a ring. My eyes wandered down further, appreciating her light brown landing strip, that reached her raised mound. The muscular long tanned legs were perfect too.

She let me finish my inspection, and when my eyes met hers, she muttered, "Victor, now that you are done ogling my body, will you, please, soap it?..."

I swallowed my saliva, put liquid soap on the loofa, and began with her shoulders.

Helen stopped the loofa and whispered, "Honey, I hate the feeling of loofa on my soft skin. I prefer you soap me with your bare hands."

I tried to keep straight face. However, my pecker had different ideas. It jolted up, creating an unmistakable tent in my pants.

She glanced at my groin, and blurted, "Oh, boy. It's not fair that he is caged and cannot enjoy the view with you. I am afraid by the time you finish soaping me, he'll suffer too much. Poor creature! Take off your clothes, and while you clean my body, I'll caress and comfort him."

I removed my clothes and stood naked before her with my cock directed to the ceiling. Her small, soft palm touched it and it jerked slightly. She laughed and continued rubbing it lightly.

I made a superior effort to concentrate on soaping the marvelous body in front of me. It wasn't easy - I was horny as hell! Eventually, I was done with the soap. The hot water on Helen reached my face, which helped a little. When the soap was completely washed off her body, she turned the water off, spread her legs, and mumbled, "Good job. Now eat me!"

I stared at her face, making sure I understood what she was saying. She smiled at me, "Remember the meaning of the word reciprocation, or you want to check the dictionary first?..."

I knelt on the cold floor, and was face to face, or should I have said face to cunt, with Helen... With her thighs apart, her pussy lips were exposed. As my face came closer, I could smell her juices mixed with the floral soap scent. The lady was as aroused as I was. My nose touched her labia and I sniffed before licking it. She moaned and shivered mildly. She put her hands on my head and caressed my hair.

I continued lapping her outer lips and, shortly after, made my way to the inner ones, feeling her lubrication increase. I grabbed both her ass cheeks, and pulled her body to me, as my tongue began fucking her entrance. Helen's body trembled, and her hands kept my head in place, as if I had any intention of moving away.

Sensing her impending orgasm, my tongue latched on to her puffy clit and stirred it. I also inserted 2 fingers inside her pussy and massaged the anterior wall. A few seconds later she cried, and her body convulsed over my face. I held her tight, preventing her from falling in the slippery shower. I continued my ministrations for another 5 minutes and then gradually slowed down. I stood up and hugged her shaking body, feeling her pulse slowly coming back to normal. However, my prick reminded me he wasn't in on our fun yet. It stood between us as stiff as ever.

Several minutes later Helen opened her eyes. She grinned, "Victor, for a very young man you were excellent! But there is a solid object between us. It doesn't feel right. Any recommendation how to solve your buddy's HARD problem?"

I hesitated, "Helen, I know what I'd love to do, but you are my boss..."

She smirked, "After what we did in the last 24 hours, I doubt if I am the boss when we are not at work. If I were the boss here, I'd ask in a gentle voice if you would like to make love to me, but being horny and slutty as I am now, the question is would you fuck the hell out of me, please?..."

It was a surreal situation - Helen, my mature boss with the breathtaking body, asked me to fuck her! My cock jumped another notch.

I lifted her and carried her to bed. She was still slightly wet after the shower but I didn't care. I had to have her body. Now! I was never so aroused before. My mind was in the clouds.

I spread her legs, mounted them on my shoulders, and aimed my erect cock at her snatch. She whispered, "That's it, Victor, do it."

Her words woke me up. Didn't she mention she wasn't my boss in bed? Didn't she feel slutty?

I leaned toward her face, kissed her gently, and whispered, "Helen, you asked me what I wanted. Well, I am not in the mood to make it with a lady. I feel like screwing a slut. So tell me what you REALLY want now?"

She gazed at me pleadingly and muttered, "Victor, sir, please fuck me hard. Yes, you are right, I AM a slut! I wish to feel your beautiful cock filling my cunt, and planting your seed in my womb..."

"That is much better."

Next, I shoved my organ all the way deep inside her vagina. She was very tight. Luckily, her juices made it slippery and I slid without difficulty. I stopped for a moment, letting her tunnel adjust to my girth. Initially, she held her breath, but gradually her respiration became fast and shallow. Her heart rate was 120 per minute. I began pounding her pussy slowly and my palms massaged her gorgeous tits. She groaned and whispered, "That's great! I love what you do to me..."

I intensified the pace and pinched her rubbery nipples, "Slut, is this what you wish for?"

She shrieked and cried, "YES! Fuck me harder! I am so close..."

I felt my own climax approaching and accelerated further. My left hand fingers pinched her nipple savagely and the right roughed her clitty.

Hellen's torso began swaying from side to side erratically and she started screaming. Now and then, unintelligible words came out of her mouth, "Oh, yees! Fuuck meeee, you mooother fuucker! I caaan't take iit. I am dyyying..."

I whispered in her ear, "No bitch, you are not. You are just being thoroughly fucked! And now it's my turn. Take it!" Seconds later I exploded in her cunt, dumping my slimy spunk deep in her vagina.

I continued ravaging her pussy for another 10 minutes, before getting tired and slowing down. My pole refused to shrivel and remained as hard as when I started. The naughty organ was ready for the next round even though the rest of my body demanded to pause.

I rolled on my back and tried to catch my breath. Half a minute later Helen's head peeked at me lovingly. Her eyes inspected my body and noticed my leaky stiffy.

She chortled, "You are a young stud. I felt like being plowed by a jackhammer. And after the main course, your cock seems ready for dessert..."

She lowered her head on my cock, and licked it gently, then grabbed it with her fist and milked the residue from the urethra.

I stared at her, "Helen, we agreed that in bed you are not my boss, so let me tell you how I feel. During my interview, I mentioned I had a girlfriend. She is young, pretty, has a fantastic body, and I love having sex with her. However, I'd take YOU over her any day of the week! It is not a compliment, it's the way I REALLY feel!"

Helen glanced at me for a long moment and I saw a tear in her eye. She hugged me, "Victor, I love being with you too. At work, I behave like your boss, but deep inside, I feel like your mother. So it's almost like incest..."

I kissed her lips softly, and mumbled, "Mommy, may I suck on your fantastic tits?"

ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers