First-Year Seminar

Story Info
A college student asks for extra credit.
1.4k words
4.46
24.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: My use of evolutionary psychology is purely for erotic purposes and does not accurately reflect the findings of the field.

First-Year Seminar

They called them "first-years" because the fraternities had hijacked "freshman." Up and down Greek Row, paper banners declared welcome, fresh meat! in lurid spray paint. Aaron trudged past their innuendos with his hands shoved moodily in his coat pockets. He wasn't in the mood.

Fresh meat? More like dead meat.

He'd gone over the conversation again and again. Hey, mom. Yeah, I'm good. My grades are fine. Mostly fine. Well, not great. I may have failed. Actually, I'm on academic probation. Aaron felt a lump grow in his throat at the thought. His mom was so proud to see him attend her alma mater. How was he supposed to tell her he'd flunked three of four classes in his first semester? He couldn't. He wouldn't. He would go to each of his professors and plead on bended knee. Three of the four were push-overs; he had nothing to worry about there. It was the professor of his first-year seminar in evolutionary psychology he crossed campus now--after hours, in the rain--to see in person. Professor Kenning. Naomi. Young, smart, hot. The kind of professor who'd chuck the textbook in the trash on the first day of class.

The kind of professor you'd cross campus in the rain for.

Aaron tripped up the steps of the Burns Hall of Sciences. He rehearsed his speech while awaiting the elevator. Hi, Naomi. Listen, I've had a really hard first semester. Is there anything I can do about my grade? He flinched. It sounded generic. Students asked her to change their grades all the time, right? He'd have to find a way to stand out.

Naomi's office was the lone light at the end of the hall. Aaron shuffled awkwardly up to her door. She sat behind her desk bent over a pile of essays. He tried to read the title upside-down but was immediately distracted by the soft cleavage spilling from her blouse. One dark curl fell over her shoulder. It brushed her top right where her nipple would be. Aaron tore his eyes away. He meant to say "hello" but all that came out was,

"Er."

"Oh, hi!" Naomi smiled, bright even at this late hour. "What can I do for you, Aaron?"

"If I don't pass your class I'm going to be kicked out of school."

He blushed. He hadn't meant to be so honest. But it was the truth. He hung his head, grappling with a sudden and humiliating swell of emotion.

"Why don't you sit down?" Naomi suggested. She stood--she was tall, taller still in stilettos--and closed the door. Aaron collapsed into a chair. She perched on the edge of her desk.

"What's been going on?"

"Everything," he said. "School, lacrosse. Everything is new. Everything is hard."

"I remember. It was only a little over a decade ago I was in your shoes, myself."

She patted his arm and Aaron's cock twitched. She was searingly hot. He swallowed and tried to ignore it.

"I'm guessing you're wanting extra credit?" she asked.

"Yeah..."

Naomi turned and walked around her desk. Her skirt stretched tight across her ass. It made Aaron think of an onion. He folded his hands to hide his rising lap.

"You know I don't give better grades to students who don't deserve it."

"But I turned in all my assignments early."

She considered him over her glasses.

"True. But as you can see, I'm already swamped with grading." She gestured to the papers on her desk. Aaron's eyes flashed to the buttons straining across her chest. His cock strained, too. If he didn't hurry this up he'd fear he'd cum in his jeans.

"Maybe something practical," he said. "A field experience."

"In evolutionary psychology?" She raised her brows.

"Or a presentation."

Aaron felt his chance slipping away. Naomi's eyes crawled over his face, his chest. Her cheek lifted like she found something amusing. Could she tell he was hiding an erection?

"A practical presentation," she agreed. "A demonstration."

"A demonstration...?"

"Of human mating practices."

"Human...?"

Her voice was husky and her eyes screamed "bedroom." Or at least, they seemed to. Hot professors seducing college students only happened on TV, right? Aaron's cock throbbed away.

"How old are you?" she purred.

"Nineteen," he choked. "You?"

Naomi's chest heaved with hunger. She smiled slyly.

"I'll never tell."

From her place on the desk, Naomi raised a long, bronzed leg and placed her stilettoed heel squarely in the center of his chest. Aaron's heart beat faster as it slid down to his crotch, resting gently on his now agonizing hard-on. He took this as permission to unbuckle his pants.

"The first indicator of sexual interest," she said, examining his naked cock as if it were a fascinating specimen. "Tell me, Aaron, why might humans practice oral sex?"

He almost came from the question alone.

"Because it's fun?" he gasped.

"In evolutionary terms, please."

"Because pleasure facilitates pair bonding?"

"That's one possibility. Some scientists have hypothesized that swallowing semen accustoms a woman's body to her partner's DNA. It makes pregnancy is easier."

"Um, we should probably avoid that."

She laughed.

"Don't worry, Aaron. This is purely academic."

And with that, Naomi dropped to her knees and began licking hi cock like an ice-cream cone. He squirmed as the hot ring of her mouth bobbed up and down his shaft. Up and down. Up and down. Her tongue swirled unpredictably around him. She moaned. She choked. She deep-throated. Aaron contorted in desperate pleasure. This could not be happening.

"Fuck," he whimpered. She relinquished him with a wet slurp.

"Pop quiz. Why do humans swear during sex?"

"I don't know." He was dizzy. He couldn't think.

"You have to put in effort, Aaron. You have to earn your extra credit."

She jerked him. His brain assembled a sentence between strokes.

"Expletives substitute for intense emotion. It lets our partners know we're enjoying what they're--fuck!"

Naomi's tongue vigorously polished his head. She laughed; the vibrations shuddered down his length. His balls ached.

"I need to cum," Aaron begged.

"Do you want to fail?"

"No!"

"Then don't cum until I give you permission. After all, I'm the teacher."

Naomi opened her blouse and released two gargantuan tits from the confines of a lacy bra. She buried Aaron's cock in their softness. He pistoned between them, reveling in their creamy warmth.

"Why are heterosexual men aroused by large breasts?" she asked.

"I don't know!" he moaned. He was so close to cumming.

"Think!"

"They--fuck--suggest fitness."

"Good!"

Naomi stood. He looked up longingly through the valley of her tits just before she mashed them into his face. She moaned softly as he licked and sucked her flesh, teasing her nipples with the tip of his tongue. They stayed like this for a few minutes. Just when Aaron thought she'd forgotten his assignment, Naomi scampered around to the other side of her desk and opened a drawer. She pulled out a bottle of lube.

"I don't have any condoms," he confessed. How could he be so stupid? He'd never leave the house without them again!

"Anal," she said with a shrug. Naomi lifted her skirt and bent over her desk, working her panties down to her knees.

"Really?"

"Do you want to pass?"

Aaron didn't need much convincing. He positioned himself and slid slowly inside. Her ring squeezed his cock, but the pressure loosened slightly the further he went. Still snug, but smoother than pussy. And much, much hotter. Aaron moved gently at first, then grew more vigorous as she began to groan. Soon, she was slamming her ass back into his thrusts and crying out.

"Fuck! Oh, give it to me! Yes!"

Aaron's eyes fixed on her wobbling ass. He gripped her hips and fucked her harder.

"Final question," Naomi gasped. "Why do female primates--fuck--vocalize their pleasure?" She could barely seem to speak. But this was one question Aaron knew how to answer.

"To encourage the male to cum!" he roared.

"Yes--oh!--yes, I want you to--I want--oh, FUCK--!"

Naomi dissolved into a fit of moans as her ass spasmed around him. Aaron buried himself balls-deep and came with a scream. Her contractions snapped furiously down his cock, shocking him with pleasure. He squeezed her hips as they rode out their climax together like two rutting monkeys. Which, of course, they were.

Aaron slipped his softened cock from her ass. She shimmied her skirt back into place.

"Did I pass?" he asked. Naomi grinned.

"Naturally."