Firsts Ch. 01

Story Info
The only man a girl can depend on is her Daddy.
4.6k words
4.61
43.1k
97
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people, places, and things described are imaginary and do not represent real places, persons, or events. All characters in this story are over the age of 18 years.

__

I hear my bedroom door creak open, the sound sudden and startling in the darkness. My Daddy steps into the room and sits at the foot of my bed. It's a small twin, pushed into the corner. He sits down lightly because he's not sure if I'm awake or asleep. He doesn't want to disturb me. I'm awake, though pretending not to be — and secretly pleased that he's come.

My heart starts beating faster because I've been having all sorts of confusing feelings towards my Daddy lately. Before I graduated and moved away for college, our relationship was simpler and easier to navigate — but now that I'm at home visiting, something has changed between us. Sometimes I lie in bed at night feeling tingly and hot and imagine him doing things to me. I imagine that he's lying awake in the next room over, thinking the same things. I know about sex and how it's supposed to feel, how I'm supposed to want to do it with the college boys... but it seems that I can only think about my Daddy that way. All I know is that he makes me feel safe and my whole body lights up when he's around.

I'm lying on my back, stretched out with my arms above my head, which is turned slightly to one side on the pillow. I'm careful to breathe in and out, in and out, slowly — I don't want Daddy to know that I'm awake. My dark hair is loose and it fans out against my cheek, and my legs are parted underneath the blankets, with one knee drawn up and the other leg straight.

The room is lit only by a shaft of moonlight streaming in through the window by my bed. I can just make out my Daddy's outline if I open my eyes very slightly. He's looking at my body, not my face. I can hear him breathing fast, and he stretches out a hand to stroke my leg very lightly over the blankets. My heart is pounding and I'm afraid that I won't be able to feign sleep for much longer, so I pretend to stir slowly, yawning and opening my eyes as if I'm just now awakening to find him here. His eyes snap up to my face and he smiles at me. There's something behind his smile — it's as if I caught him in the act of something forbidden.

"Hi, baby, did I wake you up?" he whispers.

"It's okay, Daddy, I wasn't asleep for very long." I rub my eyes.

His hand is still on my leg, gently stroking from my shin up to the middle of my thigh, and occasionally massaging through the blanket. My body is buzzing, and I can feel my pulse beating strongly in my throat — and between my legs. With my eyes open and adjusting to the dark, I can see him more clearly. He's so handsome, I think. Daddy is well-built, and wearing an old pair of jeans that fit him perfectly. His hands are strong, and very warm.

"I didn't get to say goodnight or tuck you in earlier, so I wanted to come do it now," he says.

There's an electricity in the room, and I'm acutely aware of his hand as it moves slowly up my thigh over the blanket. I want it to move higher, to touch more of me.

"Daddy, can you tickle my back?" I ask innocently. It wouldn't be the first time we've done this bedtime ritual, but there's a tension between us that has been growing stronger. I want to feel his hands on my bare skin.

He hesitates for a moment, but then nods. I pull the blankets down, revealing my short cotton nightgown. My legs are exposed. I feel slightly self-conscious, but I turn over onto my side so I'm facing the wall. I can no longer see him, but I feel his weight shift as he readjusts and moves close to me on the bed. His hands begin to stroke my back, just barely brushing over the thin material of the nightgown. He smooths the hair away from my neck and touches me there, before letting his hands trail down my back, all the way to my waist.

I can hear that his breathing has quickened.

"That feels so good, Daddy," I murmur, hoping to encourage him to touch more of me.

"You've always liked having your back rubbed," he says. His palm lies flat against my waist, stroking and moving lower, over my hip and onto my thigh, just above the hem of the nightgown. When he reaches the hem, his hand stops, seems to hesitate — then moves back up my body, torturously slow. He massages me and I feel his fingers brush the side of my breast as his hand moves up my body. I let out a little noise of pleasure and I feel his intake of breath.

"Will you get my legs, too, Daddy?" I whisper.

He freezes behind me. I feel him pull away. "I'll get those tomorrow night, baby. I promise. It's time for you to go to sleep, now."

His voice has a strange, strained quality, and I prop myself up on one elbow to look over my shoulder at him. His face is suddenly very close to mine, and his lips are parted. He leans in quickly to kiss my forehead, and — I can smell his skin, only for a second. As his lips touch me, I feel a lurch in my stomach that reverberates somewhere lower. He hugs me, then says goodnight, leaving me alone and alive in my bed.

The next night, I get into bed wearing a thinner, shorter nightgown. This one is quite sheer and doesn't conceal much of my body. I am hoping my Daddy comes in and sees me wearing it. After all, I am eighteen, and not a little girl anymore. I want him to think I'm beautiful, womanly, and to touch me again. Some part of me struggles against this — I know that my Daddy shouldn't be the one I think about in that way — but I can't help it. I'm desperate to be alone with him in the darkness of my little bedroom.

I lay in bed fidgeting, waiting for him to come. Just when I'm starting to be disappointed thinking he has forgotten me, the door opens. My heart leaps as Daddy steps into the room.

I'm fully awake this time, and I smile as he walks towards me. My pulse is already racing at the sight of him, and he sits down at the foot of the bed.

"Hi, sweetheart. I told you I'd come tuck you in tonight."

He strokes my forehead and smooths my hair behind my ear. I unconsciously turn my head into his hand, straining towards his touch.

"Will you give me a massage again, Daddy?"

"Mmhmm. It's important to keep promises. Now turn over, so I can get your back first."

I repeat the motions of the previous night, kicking my covers off and turning over onto my side. I catch a glimpse of his face as my nightgown is revealed, and I'm delighted to see that he looks surprised, and... some other emotion flickers across his face that I can't identify. I face the wall, and close my eyes as he begins massaging and rubbing my back again. He's closer tonight. I can feel the warmth of his body through my diaphanous nightgown.

He leans down and says softly, "Is this a new nightgown, baby? I've never seen it before."

"Yes. Do you like it, Daddy?" I don't tell him that I thought of him, only him, when I was buying it.

He continues to run his hands down my back, moving to my waist, and my hips. A few seconds of silence pass. I wait, tense with anticipation, anxious that he will say no.

"Yes, I do like it... You're very pretty. And so grown up, baby. You're a woman now. I'm just caught off guard sometimes, is all."

I relax, letting my breath out. I smile and wiggle a little bit closer to him on the bed.

"Thank you, Daddy. I was hoping you'd like it."

He gives me an affectionate squeeze at the waist.

"Are you going to get my legs tonight? You promised that you would," I plead. My tone is light and teasing, but he can sense my eagerness. He hesitates for another long moment.

"Turn over onto your back, then."

I obey his request. As I turn, my nightgown rides a few inches up my thighs, my legs slightly parted. I can see in the darkness that it is only a few inches from exposing my pink cotton panties. His eyes move down my body, lingering on my breasts and the hemline of my nightgown. He begins stroking and massaging my bare legs, starting below my knees and gradually working his way up. With a quick motion, he repositions himself so that he is kneeling on the bed in between my ankles. My legs automatically spread a bit further to accommodate him. As his hands reach my thighs, I can feel that I'm trembling — I'm suddenly aware that my panties are very damp.

"Is this okay?" He asks, as his thumbs stroke circles around the soft flesh of my inner thighs.

"Yes, Daddy, it's nice," I tell him, my voice barely above a whisper. "You can go a little higher, if you want," I add shyly.

His hands creep up until they're brushing against the hem of my nightgown, his fingers moving just underneath it.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

I nod, and a little noise of assent escapes me. My body is on fire, and I can feel a throbbing pulse just inches from where his fingers are stroking me. My hips move of their own accord, and I squirm underneath his hands, which are now mostly obscured under my nightie.

"You're so beautiful," he says. His voice shakes slightly. He looks into my eyes as his hands continue their work. "Can I show you something, baby? It's something special, only for grown up girls like you. I want you to know how much Daddy loves you. I want to make you feel good."

I've never heard his voice like this before. I nod. I can hardly believe that this is happening — that he wants me like I want him.

"Pull up your nightgown for me."

His voice is low, and there's a new edge of authority in it. I understand that his words are not a request. My heart is pounding so loudly that I'm sure he can hear it, as I reach down and slowly pull the flimsy nightgown a few more inches up my body. The crotch of my little cotton panties is now exposed, and in the semidarkness, I can see that it is wet and saturated. My cheeks flame, knowing that Daddy can see. I look up at him for affirmation.

"Higher."

I feel so shy, but I pull up my nightgown even higher, until Daddy can see everything from my belly button down. He stares at my panties and their obvious wetness. In the silence, he continues to stroke my thighs.

"Have you ever touched yourself before, baby?"

I give him a look of feigned confusion, as if I don't understand what he means. I want him to spell it out. He smiles softly as he reads my expression.

"I mean, have you ever touched yourself... here." His index finger touches me, a few inches above the wetness. A jolt of pleasure makes me gasp and jump — it's like receiving an electrical shock.

"No, Daddy. I... well, a few times while I was taking a bath, but it never felt like that." My voice is breathy and very quiet. The truth is, I had tried masturbating before, but it was always more frustrating than anything else.

"Has anyone else ever touched you there?" He asks.

"No! Of course not, Daddy. Never — I'm a total virgin, if that's what you mean," I answer quickly.

He seems satisfied, pleased by my answer. His big hands are still resting on me, and he slides one up the smoothness of my bare thigh until it stops at my hip. His thumb extends, and gently, slowly, strokes me in circles between my legs. I breathe in sharply.

"Daddy..."

"Shhh, baby." His hand moves to cup my pussy. The gesture is strong and possessive. I can feel his warmth through my panties, and it intensifies the tingling that seems to be spreading throughout my entire body.

"Does this feel good?" He asks.

I'm too overwhelmed to speak. I nod my head, and feel myself blushing again.

"When you're excited, your pussy gets all wet and slippery. It also gets tingly, and might feel hot. Does it feel like that right now, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy. I can feel it getting really wet."

He continues to rub me very lightly over my panties. It feels so good that I can't help but moan a little.

"Good girl. That means that you're horny. Your pussy is horny for me. It needs to cum. I'll show you how, baby."

"Yes, Daddy..." I pant.

"I've been wanting to do this for a while," He confesses. His eyes close for a long moment, like he's in a reverie. "I bet your little pussy is so soft and sweet and tight. I wanted to be the first person to ever give you an orgasm."

I smile up at him with pure trust.

"Thank you, Daddy. It feels like... I don't ever want you to stop. I like it when you touch my... my pussy." The word feels unfamiliar and strange in my mouth.

He groans, and shifts slightly on the bed. I notice for the first time that there's a large bulge in his jeans. He unconsciously strokes it with his free hand.

"Daddy's cock is very, very hard for you."

"Can I see it?" I ask eagerly. I feel a burst of pleasure and pride that I made Daddy's cock hard.

He laughs a little, and shakes his head. "Not right now. Tonight is all about you. I want you to just relax and let me touch you, okay, baby? Will you do that for me?" He asks.

I am a little disappointed, but I nod my head in assent.

"Take your panties off. Daddy wants to see how wet your naked pussy is," he whispers.

A hot wave sweeps into my belly. My hands shake as I reach down and tug at the cotton panties. I sit up to slip them off my bare legs, and as I do, Daddy holds out his hand expectantly. I blush as I understand his meaning, and surrender my panties to his waiting hand. He folds them into a small square and slips them into his jeans pocket. I wonder about what he's going to do with them later, but I'm too shy to ask.

I'm bare underneath the nightgown, which has fallen back down my thighs. Daddy stands and looks down at me.

"I want to see all of you, baby."

"Should I take off the nightie too, Daddy?"

In answer, he gathers folds of the thin material in both his hands and lifts upward. I kneel on the bed and raise my arms so he can pull it off of my small body. I instinctively cover my naked breasts with one hand and look down, unable to meet his gaze.

He reaches out to take my wrist, and gently pulls my hand down to my side. He lifts my chin with two fingers and looks into my eyes.

"You are absolutely beautiful. Your body is perfect."

I feel so warm under his gaze. He places his hands on my shoulders for a moment, then lets them trail down my chest, and his right hand cups my breast. It fits perfectly, just the right size, and he gives it a slight squeeze. His thumb reaches out and circles my nipple, making me gasp. The pad of his thumb is slightly rough. The sensation is unlike anything I've ever felt.

Daddy suddenly grabs me by the waist and turns me around so I'm facing the wall again, still kneeling on the bed, and he stands just behind me. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck, and both of his hands are now on my breasts. He lightly pinches my erect nipples. Every touch sends a shock down my body, making me throb with wanting.

"Does that feel good, little girl?" He breathes into my ear.

I make a small noise in my throat, closing my eyes and leaning my head back into his chest. He continues massaging my breasts and circling my nipples with his fingers. I can feel his hardness pressing into my back, and I push against it.

"Naughty girl," he chuckles.

His hands leave my breasts and explore down my body, one hand firmly gripping my hip, the other reaching the juncture of my thighs. My breath catches as his hand cups my naked pussy, and he begins to spread me open with his fingers.

He groans into my ear as he discovers how wet I am, and my whole body erupts with goosebumps.

"Oh, baby. Your little virgin pussy is so wet for Daddy, isn't it? You're so ready to cum," he says.

"Yes, Daddy," I breathe.

His middle and ring finger make slow circles around the ultra-sensitive spot between my legs.

"Your clit is all big and swollen right now because it wants to be touched. It needs to be played with. Do you want Daddy to play with your clit some more, baby?" He whispers into my ear.

"Yes, Daddy, don't stop... keep touching me," I plead, all rational thought gone. I am totally at his mercy.

He drags the pad of his middle finger very lightly over my clit, occasionally putting two fingers on either side and rolling it between them, and it feels as if everything in me is concentrated there. I moan softly in rhythm with his strokes.

"I'm going to make your pussy cum, little girl," he whispers. "Lay down, and spread your legs for Daddy."

At his command, I fall onto my back and look up at him standing over me. He gently pushes my knees up in a bent position, and butterflies them outward. I am utterly exposed for him. He sits on the bed again, and his eyes devour me, slowly trailing from my face down to my glistening wet cunt. I pant, chest heaving, as I eagerly wait for his touch.

He smiles as if he can hear my thoughts, and knows exactly how needy I am. His hand glides up my thigh, excruciating and slow, and I moan as he begins to rub my clit in little circles.

"Look at what I'm doing, baby. Look at how much your pussy likes this."

I look down to watch his long fingers play between my legs. My hips have started to rock towards his touch, in rhythm with his strokes. Their unconscious movement is so lewd — so shameless. I can't look away, and I feel my face flooding with color. I hear Daddy panting as he masturbates me faster, massaging my swollen clit with two fingers.

"Ohhh, that's good, baby. I want you to tell Daddy how it feels when he strokes your little clit like this," he says.

"It feels so good, Daddy," I whimper. I'm grinding myself against his hand now, and the feeling is so intense. His fingers move expertly, casually, like he's done this a million times before — he knows what my body wants better than I do. He's toying with my clit, teasing it, and my entire body is tingling, waves of pleasure radiating from my cunt. I feel so hot, and my hands claw at the sheets beneath me.

"Yeah? You like it? Do you want me to go faster?" He says.

I nod, my face contorted in pleasure.

"Good girl, you're such a desperate, horny little girl, lying there with your legs spread wide for Daddy," he murmurs. "I'm going to make you cum so much, baby. Do you want me to play with your wet little girl pussy like this every night?" He says, as he rubs me faster.

"Oh god, yes - please, Daddy," I gasp.

His words are driving me crazy. I can sense that his control is also slipping. He's so excited, and the hand that isn't moving busily between my legs is unbuckling his belt and working down the zipper of his jeans. My hips are bucking faster and faster as I grind my clit hard into his fingers, all self-consciousness forgotten.

He groans as his cock springs free from the jeans, rock hard and impossibly big to my eyes. The sight of it makes me thrust myself against his hand even more frantically, as does knowing that he can't help but touch himself. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter, and he begins slipping a finger inside me just a tiny bit, gliding his wet fingers up along my slit, massaging my clit in a back and forth motion, and then back down again, in a quick cycle.

"I know I said you couldn't see my cock tonight, but — ahh, fuck," he gasps. "I couldn't help it, baby. You're making me so, so hard." He strokes his cock and sighs. The tip is wet and sticky with fluid. The sight makes my mouth water. His cock glistens in the dim window light as he pumps his fist up and down, up and down, in deliberately slow movements. I'm transfixed as I watch — I've never seen anything so beautiful, or so masculine.

He rubs my clit and strokes himself in tandem, both of us panting loudly. "Good girl, good girl, you're such a good little girl for me," he moans between broken gasps.

I suddenly feel a shift — something changes in the quality of the sensation between my legs. It intensifies abruptly, spreading out in every direction. My whole body feels like it's vibrating, burning, my heart pounding in my ears. I am so startled by the sudden change that I jerk back with a soft little exclamation.

12