Firsts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, baby?" Daddy asks, both hands stilling.

I prop myself up on my elbows, panting. "Nothing, it just felt... different all of a sudden, like... so much pressure inside me, and my legs feel sort of buzzy and numb! I was just surprised, is all."

He smiles, and resumes rubbing my wet, swollen clit, much slower than before. "That means that you're almost there. You're about to cum." He strokes my clit gently, lovingly, like he's soothing a frightened animal. "When it happens again, just let go, and keep thinking about how good Daddy is making your pussy feel."

He brushes my hair back from my face and grasps my jaw firmly, his thumb stroking my lower lip, invading my mouth. I close my lips around it, this finger that was on his cock a moment ago, tasting the saltiness on his skin. As he starts to rub my aching cunt faster again, I let out a helpless whine. The sound of it is stifled by his hand.

"Yes, that's it, good girl — keep your legs spread all the way for me," He orders.

I force my knees as far apart as they can go, spreading myself open for his touch. It feels almost unbearably arousing to be so exposed for Daddy, watching him masturbate me. I can tell that I'm very close now. The pleasure is overwhelming — I'm drowning in sensation. It's so sharp and acute that I can feel my lower body twitching and jerking, losing control. My needy whimpering fills the bedroom, along with the wet, messy sounds of my cunt.

"Is your little pussy gonna cum for Daddy?" He moves his free hand down to my breasts and plays with my hard nipples, an echo of how he's playing with my clit.

"Yes, keep going, keep going, keep going," I chant. I can't stop saying the words. I don't sound like myself — a stranger's voice is crying out for her Daddy to make her cum.

I'm reduced to something primal and animalistic at his hands, nothing but a pulsating, quivering cunt that needs release. I thrust my clit wildly into his fingers as he rubs me hard and fast. His face is full of concentration, and I know that he wants me to lose control as desperately as I do. The thought of Daddy wanting to see me cum pushes me over the edge.

"Daddy... Daddy... Oh my god — I'm going to —" I moan.

He groans with me, totally caught up in my ecstasy. "Yes, baby — cum for me! Cum for Daddy!"

I gasp and feel that whole-body vibration and heat again, like a sudden flash burn, and my back arches off the bed as I finally explode into my first ever orgasm. My pussy is spasming and fluttering over and over, and I writhe under his hands as I let out a long, drawn out moan of release. Every conscious thought leaves my head — all I am in that moment is just... pleasure. I can feel my cunt gushing and dripping onto the bed as I cum.

As if from the end of a long tunnel, I hear Daddy fervently saying "Yes, fuck, that's it — good girl." I feel his fingers begin to move more slowly on my clit as the pleasure ebbs, very gradually fading and being replaced by an overwhelming feeling of contentment and satisfaction.

"Oh my — I can't believe — Daddy," I start to laugh. I'm still panting, out of breath. "I've never felt anything like that. I didn't know it was possible to feel so good." My body goes limp, legs splaying out like a rag doll.

He grins at me. "That was... really incredible. Your first orgasm... wow. I want to make you cum like that every night, baby. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Daddy! During the day, too. I already want to do it again."

He laughs. "Look at how much you came for me." His gaze falls to the bed, where there is a circular wet spot about a foot wide.

"Is that... normal?" I blush.

"It's completely normal," He assures me. "Don't feel embarrassed about it, sweetheart. I love that you couldn't help but gush for me. It's... ugh." He groans, squirming a bit. "It's so, so sexy."

Looking down at the wet spot, I also notice that Daddy's big cock is still incredibly hard, sticking out from his jeans insistently.

"Daddy... can I make you feel good, too?" I ask shyly. I want to touch his cock so badly, to know what it feels like in my hand.

His eyes close and his breathing picks up. His face is a mask of conflicting desires.

"Oh, baby... I — I want you to. So much. I just... need to be sure it's what you want."

In response, I sit up and move closer, stretching out my hand towards him. I can't wait to make Daddy cum.

12