Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 06: Eve

Story Info
Chapter 6 of Edward's adventures with older women.
4.1k words
4.55
3.4k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoneme52
Phoneme52
23 Followers

Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 6: (Enjoying the pleasures of older women)

I was sat at the back of the small bistro. It was pouring with rain outside and Victoria Street was a see of black umbrellas. I had used the bistro ever since I had moved to the city at the start of my course. I had gotten to know the Bangladeshi owners quite well and they allowed me to sit and sip coffee for a couple of hours whilst I looked through my notes and books especially when my flat mates were partying at home, which seemed to be a regular occurrence.

The owners had a rather attractive daughter who occasionally helped out by the name of Kajari. If the café were quiet, Kajari would sometimes sit with me and chat. I rather liked her but I had no designs on her sexually and neither did she on me, or so I thought.

It had been wet all day and the windows were steamed up. I was deep into the chemistry of the brain when there was a commotion at the door. I glanced up. It seemed that some female had slipped on the wet pavement outside the bistro. I put my head back in my books.

Kajari called out, "Carter! Get over here there's a lady who needs some medical attention and you're the nearest thing we have to a doctor."

I hesitated not wishing to get involved but a stern voice soon made me jump. Kajari's mother was not to be messed with, "Edward, you are needed..."

By this time, the female was sitting on a chair surrounded by some other passers-by. I walked up slowly, conscious that it had been drummed into us as young students that we shouldn't attempt medical procedures on our own. I looked down at the female. I reckoned she was in her fifties. She was immaculately made-up and wearing a skirt suit with some elevated heels on her shoes. Her long maxi-coat was splayed around the chair. I could see two rather large scrapes and cuts on her knees.

Kajari said, "I'll get the first aid kit..."

I looked up at the lady, "Hi, my names' Carter and I'm a medical student. Can I have a look?"

She nodded. I bent down as I felt the presence of Kajari next to me clutching a green first aid box.

There were holes in her expensive stockings at the knees. I raised my eyebrows, "Kajari, can you bring some hot water. I need to bathe these so I can see what I'm doing."

The female looked at me, "I feel such an idiot; I wasn't looking where I was going."

I shook my head, "Nah, don't worry. They look worse than they actual are. I'll soon have you on your way. I'm afraid you've made a mess of your tights."

She smiled, "Stockings, actually. I'll remove them if it helps?"

I nodded as she reached up under her skirt and fiddled around for a few seconds. I turned away but not before I had a glimpse of an expensive pair of black, silk French knickers...

I felt Kajari nudge me..."Give the lady some room, Carter..."

I looked away, somewhat embarrassed.

When I turned back, the hosiery was lying on her lap. I bent down and went to work. The cuts were superficial but she was going to have two nice bruises for a few days.

I patched her up with some antiseptic and a couple of band-aid plasters. I stood up. She smiled at me, "Thank you so much."

I nodded, "It's nothing. Have a soak in the bath when you get home and as long as they are not bleeding let the air get to them. They'll soon heal as long as you keep them clean. If they get infected make sure you see your doctor."

She stood up, smoothed down her skirt and wrapped her long coat around her. She turned to Kajari's mother, "Could you call me a cab?"

I watched as the lady left the bistro and got into a taxi. I went to the toilet and scrubbed my hands clean. When I returned, there was a fresh cup of coffee on my table.

Kajari smiled at me, "Complements of the house for being such a Good Samaritan."

I nodded my thanks, sat down and buried my head back into the human brain...I didn't return to the bistro for over a week.

As soon as I pushed open the door Kajari came over to me and thrust a piece of paper in my hands, "That nice lady you helped the other day wants you to call her. She wishes to thank you."

I sighed, "It was nothing; a few cuts and scrapes, that's all."

Needless to say, I'd put the whole episode out of my mind; too many other things going on in my life. I shrugged at Kajari, "A cup of coffee, Kaj..."

With constant exams and course work, socialising was the furthest thing in my mind. However, when I next returned to the bistro I got a right ear bashing from Kajari's mother for not being polite enough to return the call.

This time a fresh piece of paper was thrust in my hand. I turned it over as I sat down placing my books on the table. The note gave her telephone number and a name, Mrs Eve Ward.

On the following Friday evening as my flat mates disappeared off to yet another drinking spree, I popped down to the pay phone in bottom hallway of the student accommodation and dialled the number. It was picked up after a few rings.

"Hello, Mrs Ward?"

"Yes?"

"It's Edward Carter, the student who patched up your knees."

There was a sigh at the other end of the phone, "Ah, at last. I thought you'd never call."

I chuckled, "How are your knees, Mrs Ward?"

"Fine and call me Eve. Calling me Mrs Ward makes me sound so old."

We chatted for a few minutes and then she said she'd like to meet up so that she could thank me personally.

I protested at first but I was a little intrigued by this lady. We agreed to meet up for morning coffee the next day in the shopping centre.

I left early as my flatmates were finally crashing after a heavy night. I'd smartened myself up and actually ironed a tee shirt.

I was walking along the first floor towards the café when I felt an arm link n with mine, "Edward, thank you for coming."

I looked at this lady. She was elegantly dressed in a pair of trousers, boots and a puffer jacket under which she had on a white blouse.

She guided me into the café. We were shown a booth in corner. Eve squashed in next to me. She ordered a couple of coffees and pastries.

She asked, "How are your studies?"

I explained the complexities and demanding nature of my course. Eve asked intelligent questions making me feel very comfortable.

"I asked, "Where is Mr Ward?"

She sipped her coffee, "Passed away ten years ago. Had a massive stroke in the arms of his girlfriend in a hotel in London pretending to be on a business trip..."

My mouth opened like a gold fish but no words came out. Eve laughed,

"Oh, don't worry I knew he was seeing her a long time before he passed away. Anyway, he left me a lot of money and a share in his business."

I had to say something to fill the vacuum, "What kind of business is it?"

"Brokerage and fund management; don't ask me what it is. Something to do with stocks and shares."

I felt her legs press against mine; a tingle went up my spine.

She asked, "Edward, do you have a girlfriend at present?"

"No, not really." Rashmika flashed in front of my eyes. I continued, "There was someone but she's in Canada. I'm not sure how it will turn out."

Eve took my hand, "I'm sure it will be fine but I imagine you're a little busy."

I looked at her long fingers. Her nails were beautifully manicured with bright, deep red varnish. There was one gold band on the third finger of her right hand.

I looked at my watch, "Eve, I don't want to keep you."

She smiled, "No, no. I'm enjoying talking to you. Do you have anywhere to go today?"

I shook my head. She said, "Good, then you are mine for the day. There's a new exhibition at the art gallery. Would you like to accompany me?"

Now, you can write what I know about art on a postage stamp. I swallowed and shrugged my shoulders, "Why not. Perhaps you can teach me something; I only ever took an interest in the sciences."

I stood up and reached for my wallet. She shook a finger at me, "My treat..."

I had no idea what this exhibition was about; something concerning post-modern impressionism. It all went over my head but Eve seemed to know about what we were looking at. She tried to explain the ins and outs but I was none the wiser.

She pulled me out of the gallery, "Come on, I'm starving. I fancy a burger. Do you?"

The fast food joint was crowded but Eve managed to find a table whilst I ordered up some of the restaurant's finest cuisine. I was thankful to get out of the oppressive atmosphere of the gallery. She seemed to love the food telling me that she didn't eat this stuff often enough. Looking at her slim figure I told her it would be a bad idea to eat too much of it.

We laughed and giggled for a hour or so and then she took my hand,

"Edward, I have some decent food at home. Would you like to come back with me?"

Well, the thought of a good home cooked meal was far too tempting to turn down. I nodded and pushed away the remnants of my meal, "I'm all yours, Eve."

She smiled, "I do hope so, young man..."

Eve Ward lived in a large three-storied house in the Crosby district of Liverpool. The cab dropped us off outside the front door of this Victorian detached house. The driveway was covered in gravel that crunched as you walked. She waited for the vehicle to exit through the gates and then she pressed a button on her key fob and the gates silently closed as she opened the large double front door. The alarm tweeted our arrival. She deftly kicked off her shoes as she tapped in the code to disarm the system. I pulled mine off glad that my socks didn't have any holes in them.

She led me into a large front room with French Windows that led out onto a stone flagged patio with steps leading down to a well-kept lawn and garden. I was impressed.

"Sit down and make yourself comfortable whilst I put on the kettle." She handed me a remote control and told me to put something on the television.

She opened some sliding doors and a bright, white pristine kitchen appeared. She stood behind the island preparing dinner whilst she chatted. I learnt that she had a busy social life with the local Rotary Club and she played golf three times a week and tennis twice, weather permitting. She also had a personal instructor at the gym. That was how she looked so trim for her age.

She produced a bottle of wine from the cooler, "Is white alright for you?"

We sat together at the island ignoring the large, oak dinning table that I could see in the adjacent room. I could see her black, lacy bra under the blouse. The top buttons had somehow found themselves undone...

The food was lovely and I think I ate too much but a student grabs decent food when he can...

We watched several shows on the television and polished off the bottle of wine. Eve's feet ended up on my lap as she relaxed. I gently massaged her toes. Around eleven I made to stand up, "Eve it's getting late and I really should be going."

I felt her feet pressing against my lap, ""Don't go. There's plenty of room. Take the bedroom on the top floor. There's an en-suite bathroom with towels and a toothbrush. I've enjoyed your company. Don't spoil it by leaving."

She looked imploringly at me. I smiled, "Eve, you've been very kind to me today and I don't want to outstay my welcome."

She pouted, "You'll upset me more if you leave. I won't bite you, you know."

I resisted the urge to say that I wouldn't mind if this lady bit me...

She led me up to the top floor after we had loaded the dishwasher and set the alarms for the ground floor, garage and gardens. She stopped on the first floor and pointed to the master bedroom, "That's mine..."

She reached up and pecked me on the cheek, "I'll see you later..."

I took my time in the bathroom having a shower, as I didn't want to mess up the pristine white sheets. I left the door ajar and I could hear my host down the stairs. I slid into the bed content with a full filling day.

Around two in the morning, I felt the bed move as Eve lifted the covers and got into bed, "Can I sleep with you, Edward?"

Who was I to object?

She was wearing a see through pyjama jacket and a pair of matching shorts that left nothing to the imagination. Her breasts were full with long pointed nipples. I could see the dark patch below her waist. She snuggled up to my naked body. She pulled me close and promptly fell asleep with her breasts pressing against my back...It didn't take me long to join her...

Just as it was getting light, I felt slim fingers caressing my early morning erection. I was still facing away from Eve. Her arm had come over my shoulder. Her delicate touch gently rubbed my organ up and down. I did not stir but let her enjoy herself, pretending to stay asleep. I moved slightly and Eve rapidly removed her hand.

I turned onto my back with my penis creating a tent under the crisp, white duvet. I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Edward, are you awake?

I grunted and opened my eyes.

She whispered, "Go and take a pee."

I got out of bed, "What time is it, Eve?"

Her eyes fixated on my rampant penis, "Just before seven; we've got plenty of time."

I went into the en-suite and brushed my teeth hoping that my erection would subside so I could pee easily. I didn't fancy bending double to relieve the pressure on my bladder.

A couple of minutes later I went back into the bedroom to find an empty bed. I smiled and got back under the covers. Eve arrived back about five minutes later with two cups of hot tea. I looked at her trying work out how old she was as I was too polite to ask her. She looked really sexy in the see through pyjama set.

She set down the cups and leaned into me. I could smell her fresh minty breath. She kissed me on the lips, "Did you sleep well?"

I nodded, "Yes, after you joined me."

She smiled, "It's always better to share a bed. I've been on my own for too long."

This time I smiled, "Yeah, so come back and carry on sharing..."

We sat up for a while drinking the tea, I asked her,

"When was the last time you slept with someone?"

She raised her eyebrows, "My husband died ten years ago. He stopped sleeping with me a couple of years before that."

I swallowed noisily, "Hmm, that's a long time for such a good looking lady like you."

She playfully slapped my arm, "Stop it, Edward, flattery will get you nowhere."

"What? No other man?"

She sipped her tea, "I've had a few male friends but most were after my money. I had one companion but that's all he wanted, friendship and someone to go on holiday with."

I put down my tea, "Would you like me rectify that?"

"I was hoping you would say that..."

I said, "Tell me what you want, Eve."

"Oh, just to feel like a woman again at my time of life."

I took a deep breath, "How old are you?"

She smiled again, "Sixty-three, Edward. Does that shock you?"

"Wow! I would have taken you for a fifty something. And no, I'm not shocked; not at all. I prefer the more mature female."

"How many mature ladies have you been with?"

"You're the fourth and the oldest."

She pulled off her pyjama jacket, "Then I'm flattered..."

Her full breasts where in my face. I leaned over and took her pointed nipple in my mouth. I heard her gasp as the erectile tissue hardened between my lips. I sucked hard. I pushed my other hand down under the waistband of her shorts. I felt her take a sharp intake of breath.

My fingers soon found the pubic hair that surrounded her vagina. She had a thin strip of hair leading down her mons veneris. The rest of her vagina was shaved silky smooth.

I could almost feel her labia swell as blood rushed to her intimate area. She began to get very wet. My fingers soon found her clitoris and I rolled the organ between a thumb and forefinger. She jerked as her legs parted even more.

I pulled down her shorts with a little help...I ran my tongue down her flat stomach until it reached her pubic bone. I was soon at her vagina.

The experiences of the three previous women stood me in good stead. I drank her juices.

My tongue darted in and out of her vagina. I teased her rosebud and licked her all over. Her hands pressed my head into her sex organs and I went to work.

She came with a loud cry and a quiver. Her juices gushed over me...

She lifted my head, "Jesus, Edward, I've never had that before. My selfish husband refused to do it"...She was panting.

I mounted her.

My penis probed at her vagina and then I thrust it in. The walls tightened on my organ and I began to ride her slowly. Her legs came up over my back and gripped me tightly. I increased my speed almost pulling out with each thrust.

I looked at her; I was about to come. Her eyes were wide open. She nodded...

I expended a month's supply of semen deep into the recesses of her vagina. I lay on top of her with our two hearts almost beating together. I slowly slid down her body and began to lick up all of my juices. I buried my head in her vagina and sucked out what I could...

My tongue flicked her clitoris and I felt her climax again expelling what was left of my juices.

She pushed me off. Her mouth was on my penis in a flash. She sucked and teased the organ back into life but I knew I wouldn't come again so quickly so I just lay back and enjoyed the sensation.

We stayed in bed until gone ten in the morning. I had dozed off with my lover's legs and arms sprawled across me. She woke me when she got out of bed to use the toilet in the en-suite. She sat naked on the pedestal with the door open. I got out of bed and walked towards her as a stream of urine poured out of her.

She asked, "How are you feeling, Edward?"

I rested my hands on the sink and turned to the lady sitting on the toilet, "Absolutely fine, Eve. How about you?"

She smiled, "You wouldn't believe how good I feel. Does my age bother you?"

I'd been asked this question before, "No; why should it? You're a good-looking woman. I'm a red bloodied male and we are both consenting adults. I'm enjoying myself with you."

She reached up and took my hand, "I'm old enough to be your grandmother."

I stared into the mirror, "Hmm, now that's a fantasy..."

I got a slap on my bare backside for that.

She asked, "Shall we walk on the shore and the sand dunes and then have a pub lunch?"

"Eve, I don't have any clean clothes."

She stood up, wiped herself, threw the tissue down the pan and flushed the toilet, "Come with me..."

She led me back into the bedroom and stood in front of a white wardrobe and opened the door. Inside there was a collection of men's tee shirts and jeans. She opened a drawer that contained socks and boxer shorts.

I raised my eyebrows, "Whose are these?"

She quietly closed the door, "Well, they belong to my sister's grandson; my great nephew. He stayed here for a few weeks last year. He was supposed to be studying for his exams."

"Why didn't he take his clothes?"

She looked at me, "He left in a hurry after I caught him masturbating into a pair of dirty knickers he's stolen from my linen basket..."

I snorted, "Daft bugger. He should have been more discreet."

She laughed, "I told him it was nothing to be ashamed about but he couldn't face me anymore. I wasn't angry with him. I think he had his own fantasies about me."

I sat on the end of the bed, "Teenage boys have raging hormones, Eve."

She sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck, "Yes. I would have loved to have had children but my dog of a husband wouldn't permit it."

I pushed her off, "Come on, let's have a shower and then we could both do with some fresh air."

She skipped to the door, "I've got a better idea; follow me."

She led me down to her bedroom and into the large en-suite. She leaned over the Victorian roll top bath and turned on the taps.

"Come on, we'll share a bath..."

We soaked for about half an hour. She said, "I was a virgin when I got married. My husband was the first and only man I had known. I knew nothing about sex. Every now and then he'd have a few drinks and then shove his dick in me, bang away for a few minutes and pull out shooting his load over my tummy. And then he started using condoms."

Phoneme52
Phoneme52
23 Followers
12