Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 06: Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoneme52
Phoneme52
23 Followers

I looked at her at the other end of the bath. Her feet were up on my chest.

She continued. "He started messing around with other women and staying way a lot claiming he was at work. I confronted him and he didn't deny it. After that, he never slept with me, not that I wouldn't have him back in my bed. Consequently, I decided to educate myself in the ways of the world. You'd be surprised what you can learn from a few steamy romance novels..."

I laughed, "So now you are practising what you've learnt?

"Hopefully..."

We had one of those relaxing days; a fairly long walk on the vast expanse of shoreline and a pub lunch. No one paid us the slightest attention. We were just a mother and son enjoying a Sunday.

She ran me home later in a RangeRover which she drove with skill. I'd never learnt to drive so I just sat there and watched as she manoeuvred the vehicle through the streets of Liverpool. We pulled up outside the flat. She reached over to me and pulled me close.

"Thank you for a lovely few days."

I kissed her, "No, it's me who should be thanking you."

"Will you come over next weekend?" her eyes were imploring me.

"Of course, if you would like me to?"

She reached into her bag and produced a card with her telephone number, "Call me during the week and we'll arrange something. Now don't let me down, Edward."

I smiled, "I won't, I promise you."

I made to get out of the car. She said, "Wait....I have something for you."

I looked puzzled. She handed me a plastic see through packet with one of those zip loc covers. "I thought you might like these seeing as you couldn't keep your eyes off my knickers when you patched me up... I wore them all night so my scent is on them. You can bring them back next week after you've' finished with them..."

She smiled, slipped the car into drive and pulled away leaving me speechless on the pavement...

I lay in bed that evening and opened the bag. I could smell her juices; a mixture of feminine sweat and pee... I resisted the urge to do as her great nephew had done...

Phoneme52
Phoneme52
23 Followers
12