Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 08: Enjoying the Pleasures of Older Women

Story Info
Edward's continuing adventures with mature ladies.
4.2k words
4.22
4.4k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The examinations' weeks passed quickly. When you have two three-hour papers on consecutive days, there is not much time for anything else. All thoughts of glamorous mature ladies disappeared from my mind as I concentrated on matters in hand. I was determined to do well and get called back for any re-sits.

My noisy flat mates were also up to their eyes in studies desperately trying to make up for time wasted on partying. I left them to it...

I sauntered into my little bistro to be greeted by the smiling face of Kajari.

"Carter! Where have you been?"

I looked at her. She was looking particularly pretty today which meant that her mother wasn't about for the moment. She was wearing a short skirt and thick, black tights. Her blouse was open at the top.

I plonked my bag down on the table at the back of the café, "Coffee and two toasted tea cakes, please, Kaj."

She brought over my breakfast, "How were the exams, Carter?"

I sipped the hot drink and nodded, "Okay, Kaj. I'll be fine. You do the work and you get the reward."

She brushed up against me. I could smell her distinctive perfume; "It's not the same when you are not here. I thought you might have left me for that lady you patched up a while back."

I smiled at her, "Nah, not a chance..."

I'd called Eve a couple of times but she seemed a little reticent on the phone putting me off. She said she had some visitors. I didn't push it; we were both busy people. Whilst I loved being with her and the sex was particularly good, we both knew there was no long-term future. I suspected that now she was back into the dating scene and having sex, I would be marginalised. She'd soon find a more age appropriate partner.

I wasn't particularly bothered but I'd miss the decent food...

Kajari sat down noisily next to me. My cup rattled in its saucer as her legs pressed against mine moving the table.

I looked at her; Mrs Kajari senior was busy behind the counter, "What's up, Kaj?"

She stared at me, "Am I not attractive to you, Carter?"

I snorted, "Of course you are, but you're off limits."

She pouted, "Says who?"

I nodded at the counter, "That rather fierce lady over there."

"What? She told you?"

I laughed, "No, but she would soon say something if I tapped you up."

She sighed, "That's the story of my life. My brother is away from home with his family and I'm stuck until I agree to take a husband."

"You've been putting it off?"

She nodded as she sipped her tea, "My course finishes later this year and then I'll be packed off to Dacca if I don't accept a proposal."

Rashmika had told me all about arranged marriages, I nodded, "Do a runner, as they say around here."

She smiled, "I'd love to. Anyway, what are you doing on Friday evening?"

I shook my head, "Nothing, I suppose."

She stood up, "Good, I'm working at a reception in the university and we need help with the drinks. You'll get thirty pounds plus free food and drink for the night with a uniform thrown in."

I wasn't particularly looking for any work but, hey, thirty pounds is thirty pounds.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Why not?"

The serving staff were all dressed in black trousers or a black skirt and a black shirt. I met Kajari in the square opposite. She wore a long coat over the uniform and a skirt that her mother would have considered far too short. She thrust a plastic bag in my direction, "You can change when we get there."

The reception was for a number of visiting lecturers; I had no idea who they were as none had taught at the medical school. Kajari was doing something with economics, about which I had no idea...

I stood around holding a silver tray of lukewarm white wine and collected used glasses.

At one point in the evening, there were several boring speeches so we all stood at the back with our arms folded waiting for the event to conclude so that we could all clear up and go home...

The last guest departed just after ten and it took us two further hours to clear away the detritus of the evening and load everything into the caterer's van. I felt Kajari's arm in mine as I leaned against the wall,

"Come on, Carter, where are you taking me?"

I looked at her, "Don't you have to be home or something?"

She shook her head, "Staying with a friend tonight."

I smiled, "You shouldn't tell lies to your parents, you know."

She pouted, "Who's telling lies? You're my friend, aren't you?"

Now, I don't really do clubs but I knew of one student friendly venue down by the Liver Buildings that served cheap booze and the music didn't damage one's eardrums.

We danced, had a few drinks even though Kajari was not supposed to imbibe alcohol and generally had a good time. I knew a couple of other clubbers from my course so I felt fairly relaxed.

We got the night bus back to my flat; I couldn't remember if the place was tidy enough to bring home a date...

The place was empty so I made some coffee and we retired to my room. Now I only have a single bed but needs must...

Kajari disappeared off the bathroom whilst I tided up the bed; at least the sheets were reasonably clean. She returned wrapped in a robe she had found behind the door. I had no idea whose it was. She sat on the end of the bed and looked at me,

"Carter, I'm a virgin and I intend to stay like that until I get married."

I smiled, "Fake it like lots of you do." I was remembering what Rashmika had told me.

She glared at me, "I mean it, Carter."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Sure, If it makes you happy..."

By the time I returned from the bathroom, Kajari was tucked up in bed. The robe had been tossed on the chair. She smiled,

"Come on, I'm getting cold..."

I was dressed in a tee shirt and a pair of boxers. I climbed into bed. She was on me in a flash. Her lips planted firmly on mine; she pushed in her tongue. I felt my penis stirring. Her body was lithe and trim. Her small breasts were perfectly formed. She leaned against my ear,

"Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean we can't have some fun, does it?"

I threw her off me and struggled out of my clothes. She stared at my erect penis, "Can you make me climax?"

I nodded, "I'll do my best."

She said, "I know how to do it myself but I've never had someone do it for me."

"You masturbate?"

She nodded, "Almost every day. I have a little vibrating toy...Will you suck me off?"

I had every intention of doing so. I started on her erect nipples. I felt her shudder as I tweaked them with my lips. I traced my tongue down her body until I came to the neatly trimmed, soft wispy hairs. I pulled a few with my teeth and then went to work on her engorged labia. I soon found her clitoris; it was quite big and grew even larger as it came to life. Her juices were sweet and pleasant in my mouth.

As soon as I sucked a little more vigorously on her clitoris she climaxed quickly. Her juices flowed copiously. I passed them into her mouth and she drank them up willingly.

Her hand went to my penis. I was already wet. Her mouth was on it quickly and I could feel the back of her throat as she took me in. My hand went back to her vagina and I began to massage her clitoris.

I held back not wanting to offend her by expending into her mouth. She stopped sucking as she climaxed again.

She stared up at me, "Come in my mouth, I want to see how it tastes."

Who am I to argue? I shot a load of sperm down her throat. She swallowed effortlessly.

I was soon back down at her vagina; she pushed me away, "Can we try something?" I nodded as she mounted me, clasped penis and rubbed the soft organ vigorously against her clitoris. "Make it go hard again, Carter."

I put my hands behind my head, "Hey! I'm not Superman, you know. Give it chance to reload."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Come on, Carter do your stuff. I know you've been shagging that old lady..."

I took a deep intake of breath, "What are you talking about?"

"The lady who came into the bistro. The one whose knees you patched up?"

I shook my head, "Can't help you there, Kaj."

She leaned up on one arm and pulled at the hairs on my chest, "Come on Carter. I saw the way she looked at you. She left so many messages for you to contact her."

"I had tea with her. She's old enough to be my mother."

I threw her over on to her back. Her legs parted. My penis was now hard again. It probed at the opening to her vagina. She said quietly,

"Don't push it in..."

I moved it gently against her clitoris and soon brought her off again. Kajari was making hay whilst the sun shined...

She fell asleep with her bottom pressed up against my penis.

I was awakened just as it was getting light. I felt her hand reach over behind her back and grasp my early morning erection. She pushed it against her rosebud.

I spoke quietly, "Kaj, you don't want to do this..."

She moistened a finger and lubricated her muscle. She rubbed the juice from my leaking penis over her rosebud.

She clasped my penis and pushed hard against the head with her rosebud. It went in a little. I felt her shudder.

I spoke again, "Kaj?"

A voice said, "Shut up, Carter..."

I sighed as she pushed hard against my organ. It went in a little further and she began to ride it.

After a few minutes she said, "Give it to me, Carter."

I shrugged my shoulders and shot my sperm deep into her anus...

I watched her as she got dressed, "Where do you get your ideas from, Kajari?

"Books, Carter..." I'd heard that one before.

"You read too much, Kajari."

She leaned into me, "Got to go home and change as I'm in the bistro today."

She kissed me, "Stop by later..."

With that, she was gone...

I slept until mid morning and then my studies called me...

The Bistro was crowded...Kajari was busy behind the counter running up all kinds of exotic coffees. Her mother glared at me as she served a customer. Kajari called me over to the side of the counter,

She hissed, "My mother's a little displeased. She called my friend who said I wasn't there. I've had the third degree all morning..."

I raised my eyebrows, "Should I leave?"

She shook her head, "Nah, that'll make it look too obvious. Sit on that stool and I'll make you a drink."

I sat down, opened my books and buried my head.

An hour or so later, the café emptied out somewhat. Mrs Adikari came over to me, "Edward, where you with my daughter last night?

Kajari glanced over at me.

"Yes, at the reception."

"What happened afterwards?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Dunno, Mrs A. We cleared away and I went home."

"Where was Kajari?"

"She said she was going to stay with a friend."

Mrs Adikari shook her head, "Drink your coffee, Edward and perhaps you should find somewhere else to study..."

I left some money on the counter, gathered up my books and left the bistro. Whilst I had not actually lied, I didn't tell the truth. It pains me to behave like this. I resolved to pick my sleeping partners more carefully in the future.

I spent the next few days in Rashmika's apartment anxious to get away from the partying at my flat with the housemates having completed their examinations successfully. It was nice to have some peace and quiet. I could still smell my erstwhile lover on the sheets. It was time to throw them into the washing machine. I had been hoping for another letter but I was out of luck...

I returned to my flat to get some fresh clothes and was greeted by a letter in my small mailbox by the door. I lay on my bed and opened it.

Carter

I'm sorry about all of this. My mother knows I was with you. We were seen in the club and someone told my cousin. I'm in deep shit. My father won't talk to me and my mother says I've brought great shame on the family. I now have a male escort to and from college every day and as soon as I graduate in the summer, I have to go to Dacca to find a husband. I'll resist all I can because I want to continue with my studies.

Don't come near the bistro again.

I enjoyed my night with you, thank you. You are a kind and considerate lover and you did not force yourself on me.

Kaj.

I screwed up the letter and tossed it into the waste paper basket, gathered up some fresh clothes and went back to Rashmika's.

The month of May brings about the dreaded general practice study. I hate it. I have no intention of becoming a general practitioner. I couldn't think of anything worse that seeing a succession of patients from dawn to dusk with relatively minor ailments and writing referral letters for something that seems more serious and, of course, endless prescriptions.

It was with a heavy heart that I pushed open the door of the Sunrise Medical Centre in Kirkby, Liverpool. I was smartly dressed in a pair of casual trousers and an open neck shirt. The surgery was crowded with mothers and children in prams and strollers, elderly patients and screaming children. I made my way to the receptionist who was busy tapping at a keyboard.

As I opened my mouth to announce myself, a hand came up silencing me. The woman hadn't even looked up.

I sighed, leaned on the counter and waited. Two other females were busy behind her with case notes and filing. A telephonist was taking calls ten to the dozen and making appointments. I looked over at the lights on the far wall. There seemed to be the nameplates of at least six doctors complete with their portraits. It was a big practice. Every now and then a buzzer would sound and a light would flash over a doctor's name. A voice would come over the loudspeaker calling a patient in for a consultation.

Underneath were pictures of several nurse practitioners complete with their names. Periodically, a nurse would come into the waiting room and call a patient.

I felt a prodding on my arm. "Can I help you?"

I turned to the fifty something lady, "Student Doctor Edward Carter, ma'am."

She smiled, "Oh, yes. I had forgotten you were due in today. I'll tell Doctor Chandra as soon as she's free."

She turned to one of the other females, a tall black woman with long plaits and an ample bosom, "Marsha, can you give Student Doctor Carter a quick tour while he waits for Jagmata?"

The woman looked at me and smiled, "Of course..."

The quick tour lasted nearly an hour. By the end of it, I was dizzy. I doubt if I could have found the toilets...

I sat rather stiffly in front of this rather beautiful and elegant forty something Asian female, Doctor Jagmata Chandra. She was wearing a tight pair of tailored trousers, a thin, almost transparent white blouse that was buttoned up to the neck. Her long, silky black hair was tied back away from her face in a ponytail. She wore a pair of black court shoes with a modest heel. She crossed her long legs and intertwined her long fingers with immaculately painted nails as she spoke.

She asked me a few questions about my course. As she was speaking, I noticed a family portrait on her desk; three girls and a rather over weight and stuffy looking husband with a baldhead and a three-piece suit. He was in complete contrast to his wife. He'd won the prize and was probably now more interested in making his business grow.

We sat in little canteen whilst she ate from a plastic box that she had retrieved from the fridge. I'd forgotten all about lunch hoping that there would be a sandwich bar locally. I was mistaken. The practice was situated in the middle of a large social housing estate. My tummy rumbled...

I sat in during the afternoon surgery where a succession of patients came and went with coughs and colds and the occasional bout of seasonal flu. After each patient Doctor Chandra would ask me questions. I wrote copious notes. I noticed that a lot of the female patients were victims of their lifestyle. Most smoked, drank too much, had poor diets and were overweight. Many were heading for Type 2 Diabetes. It was depressing to see so many in their mid forties destined for an early grave.

The last patient was scheduled for six in the evening but I was still there just before seven. I was tired and hungry and I had to go home and complete a daily log for my tutors.

I stood at the bus stop. I felt a presence next to me. I turned to see the smiling face of the receptionist who had shown me around; Marsha.

"How was your first day, Carter?"

I nodded at her, "Yeah, okay really. Saw lots of patients."

She looked at me, "Stick with Doctor Chandra. She's one of the best and we got you because she insisted on it. She's got connections at the university. She's friendly with a professor of ethics."

I raised my eyebrows, "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, so you'd better mind your Ps and Q's."

I nodded slowly, "I certainly will."

She sat next to me on the bus as it wound its way through the outer suburbs of Liverpool. Marsha was approaching fifty, divorced and with two grown up and long departed boys. Her parents had arrived in the U.K. from one of the small islands in the Eastern Caribbean back in the Fifties and settled in the Midlands. She had come to Liverpool when her husband's job demanded it before he felt the need to decamp with a much younger model.

She was on the inside seat. When it was her stop, she got up. I stood up as she squashed past me with her ample breasts pushing against my chest. I could smell her perfume. Her fingers brushed my cheek,

"See you tomorrow, Carter...Don't be late, Doctor Chandra is a stickler for good timekeeping."

I arrived on time for the rest of the week but I was rarely going to bed early, as I had to complete the log every evening. I still hadn't touched a patient let alone do any preliminary diagnostic work.

I slept most of the weekend not bothering to go anywhere.

Bright and early on the following Monday, I arrived at the surgery where Doctor Chandra thrust a pair of crisp white scrubs at me and said,

"We are two nurses down today, Edward. Would you mind helping out? They have a full list."

I was happy to oblige. I was in the staff changing room pulling on my scrubs when Marsha entered. I turned away.

She said, "Don't be so coy, Carter. You've got nothing I haven't seen before."

I responded, "That may well be so, Miss Marsha, but you haven't seen mine before..."

She burst out laughing, "Off you go and mind yourself with those bloody nurses. They'll be flashing their knickers at you all day..."

(I should be so lucky...)

The senior nurse, a rather fierce looking woman in her early sixties named Edith, showed me to her room where there were two desks. She thrust a long list in front of me, "Mostly regular health checks, infant and juvenile inoculations and a few alcohol dependents."

I scanned the list; there must have been at least twenty patients...

She continued, "Don't worry, I'm here. Just try not to get in my way..."

I supressed a snigger, I'd handled a lot more in the Emergency Room and up on the wards. At least, I wouldn't be bored.

During a short break I was making some coffee when one of the younger nurses sidled up to me and began to flirt mentioning something about a get together on Friday night at a local pub. I gave her a polite brush off.

The day flew by. Doctor Chandra pooped in at lunchtime to see if I was okay. I saw a discreet nod from the senior nurse. I saw a couple of interesting long-term cancer patients whose prognosis was poor. I was amazed at their high spirits and cheerfulness even though their lives were ending. It put me to shame and was a humbling experience. Yes, I'd seen people die in the Emergency Room but this was different. It was nice to chat with them.

Marsha was waiting for me in the staff changing room, "Come on Carter, if we run we'll get the six o'clock bus."

When it came to her stop, she pulled me up, "I'll make you something to eat. My house is just around the corner."

I went willingly...

I hadn't tasted good Caribbean food since I'd eaten with Janice Williams in Manchester. I helped Marsha clear away the dishes. I went to get my coat.

12