Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 08: Enjoying the Pleasures of Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Don't go just yet; it's early."

"Marsha, I have my log to write."

She pointed at the table, "Sit down and write it there. I'll go in the other room and watch the television.

It took me a couple of hours to complete the log. I stood up, stretched and sighed. I went into the lounge. Miss Marsha was fast asleep on the sofa. I quietly found my jacket and left the house. Some young hooligans on the bus disturbed my journey home but at least I had eaten well and the bloody log was complete.

I slept well that night...

I got the cold shoulder from Miss Marsha the following morning; she did her best to ignore me. I shrugged my shoulders and buried my head in the list with the Senior Nurse Edith. I didn't share a bus ride with her on the return journey as she had made some excuse and left early.

On Friday, a full complement of nurses was present so I sat with Doctor Chandra who was looking particularly beautiful that day. I told myself not to get involved with anyone in the practice especially those who would contribute to my assessment.

Doctor Chandra gave me a white coat and I was able to participate in some examinations after being introduced to the patients. Doctor Chandra would always seek permission for me to undertake an assessment. All readily agreed and I must admit I did learn quite a bit about making rapid initial diagnoses. I was given the job of writing up the referrals. Doctor Chandra sent one patient to hospital with a suspected heart attack and one to the stroke clinic.

I was looking forward to the weekend and I was sat in the window seat of the bus when I felt a body squash next to mine; Marsha.

"Why didn't you wake me, Carter?"

"Because you were sleeping so peacefully. I was only going to tell you I was leaving anyway."

"I wanted to spend a little time with you after you had finished your work."

I looked at her, "I'm sorry, Miss Marsha."

She pouted as she stared ahead, "Don't do it again..."

I nodded and looked back out through the window and a spring thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere. She stood up when it came to her stop and extracted an umbrella from her bag.

"Seven o'clock tomorrow evening and bring an overnight bag..."

I woke late on the Saturday morning undecided whether I would go or not...

I had some reading to do so I sat in the college library for most of the day and observed a rather fit looking librarian who seemed to flirt with every student. I resisted the urge to join the queue.

I sat on the end of my bed and weighed up the pros and cons of making a visit and getting involved with yet another mature lady. I sighed. I had no idea when or if Rashmika would be back. So I shrugged my shoulders, took a quick shower, grabbed my bag and headed out for another adventure...

12