Fisherman's Delicious Catch Pt. 04

Story Info
George Claims Coralia as his submissive.
4.7k words
4.51
4.9k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Fisherman's Delicious Catch

Chapter 5

Coralia watched him intently as he tied her to the bed. She looked for any signs of deception or cruelty, but only found a caring and honest demeaner. Could this really be real, someone that was concerned about her and would take care of her?

Being restrained and the object of all his lustful stares made her insides quiver with excitement, but also fear. She had never had anyone want to love her, only use her. On the dock all of those men ogling her made it clear that they wanted her. The more spectacular her bondage and nudity, the more they loved it, and honestly so did she. If only she could do it safely, and maybe she could with George.

George's eyes caressing her made her tingle and being naked tied to the bed while being forced to endure his loving, lusting stares, filled her with excitement. However, the men on the dock had made it clear that she was an object to be used and abused, that knowledge filled her with fear and dread. Still George had never given her any inclination that he was going to abuse the gift she was giving him.

When George looked at her, it was different. His hot penetrating stare was full of lust, desire and sent needful trembles in her belly. Yet there wasn't any resentment, pain or abuse behind his eyes, only a kindness tempered with disciplined dominance. She didn't know what to think of him, but her craving for his dominance, passion and ecstasy told her she wanted to find out.

Now for the first time in her life, she wanted someone to control and dominate her. When his eyes penetrated hers, she felt something wonderful. She didn't know what these feelings were, but she wanted to find out. While she lay nude and securely tied to the bed, her mind kept trying to understand what her heart was telling her.

*****

He looked into those innocent trusting eyes, and then his eyes travelled down looking at her delicious body and the desire bottled up inside her. Her face and body were flawless with only a couple of imperfections that really made her look more beautiful. How she could still be this innocent and trusting while bottling up so much passion. He guessed she was in her early 20's and the fact that she was still a virgin in every sense was unbelievable. He was amazed she had survived as long as she had, but now she was his.

Having been in the BDSM lifestyle for more years than he could count, he knew most Dominates would have used her up and heaped lots of pain on her. They would have amassed torture and abuse on her, then cast her aside after they fulfilled their desires for control. It was obvious that Coralia had lived a pure life with no one taking care of her or showing her love, passion or beauty.

George had a very different philosophy, one that is starting to gain much more prevalence. It starts in the belief that in any relationship there are roles to be played, kind of like dancing. Somebody has to lead, and somebody has to follow, otherwise it's chaos. However, it goes a lot deeper than that with the dominant still demanding complete obedience, but at its core he believes that intense physical and mental stimulation breeds extreme trust and emotional bonding.

George's first sub lasted two years and towards the end his sub felt like she was losing herself and wound up moving to Australia to create a new life. After a year of looking, he found Debbie and they had eight glorious years together. Their time together was the most intense and richly fulfilling time of his life. They bonded on every level; she was his perfect submissive, but she also knew how to express her desires and needs while being completely devoted to him. The cost of this devotion was her life, and she was killed because she would not submit to a brutal dominate that wanted to take her and possess her. Fortunately, the police had the brute in custody before George found out. Otherwise, George would have been in jail for avenging his sub.

As he gazed into Coralia's unquestioning eyes, he saw many of the same intensely committed characteristics that Debbie had. In fact, Coralia seemed perfectly suited to the dominate/submissive lifestyle even more than Debbie had. Her sinfully delicious, virtually perfect body topped off with her stunningly beautiful trusting face made it hard to resist showing her what real passion feels like.

George slowly walked to the bed and sat carefully looking into her eyes. "My God baby, do you even realize how incredibly stunning and beautiful you are?" Coralia shivered as George lightly trailed his hand up her belly and across her breasts. Finally cupping her face, he leaned over and gave her nipple a little lick before he passionately whispered, "I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life savoring this incredible gift that you're offering me. My God Baby, you are the most delicious woman I've ever seen."

As George looked over at Coralia, he could see tears in her eyes. However, they were tears of happiness and joy. She pulled on her arms bound over her head straining to reach out and hold him. Likewise, her back arched in a plea for him to ravish her and whispered in a passionately needy voice, "Please? I've waited all my life for you. Please? I want to be yours."

George leaned over, nibbled on Coralia's bottom lip, and said, "You are mine, and you will always be mine."

As George started to pull back from her lips, Coralia threw her head forward and captured his lips, continuing to devour them in a soul searing kiss. As they both poured their love into each other's mouths, George slid his hand down her taut, silky body until his finger slid through her swollen pussy lips and into her slick, tight pussy. Coralia's whole body quivered with her back arching off the bed. As she broke the kiss and threw her head back, she moaned lustily, "Oh God, Oh God George!"

George moved down to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. As his finger began to slide in and out of her swollen slot, he continued to suck and nibble on her thrusting nipple. Coralia's whole body was trembling with the dual assault, she was gasping for breaths as she felt George passionately taking control of her body. Then suddenly he was gone! Coralia swiveled her lust clouded eyes towards George to see what happened and saw him madly stripping off his remaining swimsuit.

This was the first look Coralia had of the man she had fallen in love with. Her mouth still watered at the broad chiseled chest and tightly defined abs that were revealed. His thickly muscled arms quickly stripped his swimsuit and she gasped out loud at the size and beauty of his cock. She had never seen a real cock before, only in pictures, but his was hard, straight and to her eye seemed large. She worried about whether she could take all of it, but at the same time it was beautifully straight, hard and muscled with the large veins strengthening its beauty.

George lay down beside her, started kissing Coralia's face lovingly, but then his hunger took over. His lips moved to her neck and ears beginning to kiss, lick, nip, and suck on her leaving little nips and suckling bruises over her neck. Then those voracious lips moved to her breasts where his hunger increased becoming more aggressive. Coralia began to tremble and shake as she felt his love and passion for her escalate, driving her passion before her, leaving little nip and suck marks all over her breasts. Her nipples were engorged and distended, begging for more and her back was arched, pleading for his love to sweep her away.

Coralia felt him pour his love and passion into her as George hungrily ravaged her taut body that was beseeching him for more and more. As George bit down on her nipple, Coralia started trembling and she felt her orgasm claim her. All this did was fuel his hunger as George aggressively moved to her other breast and started driving her cum higher as Coralia started screaming her completion.

"OH MY GOD GEORGE, OH MY GOD ... TAKE ME, TAKE ME ... OH GOD GEORGE."

As George lips started leaving love marks all over the bottom of her breasts and her taut belly, one of his hands stayed behind to keep wreaking havoc on her breasts. While his other hand slid two fingers deep inside her, they began to devastate her pussy. His love for this incredible woman was driving him mad and George felt like he had to show her the depth of his love. Coralia never expected the see this out-of-control passion and as George's love for her boiled over, he felt like he had to prove his deep love and commitment to this spectacular woman. George became obsessed with taking and claiming this woman with all the love in him.

Her whole body was bowed in hard cramping orgasms as they piled on top of each other. His mouth moved lower, down her taut belly with his lips tantalizing the rippling muscles just beneath her skin. As George's lips claimed her clit, Coralia's body tried to jump to the stars as her whole body exploded in an earth-shattering climax. Every muscle in her body clenched in orgasmic rapture and as George continued his assault on her clit and pussy, he felt all of her tightly knotted muscles begin to quiver and tighten even more. Her climaxes continued and she wasn't coming down as her orgasms kept battering her on a sea of bliss.

George couldn't stop. He was in a feeding frenzy and Coralia was on the receiving end, immediately blasting into an even higher level of orgasm. George continued to pour all of his unrelenting love into her pussy, forcing her to cum, with her body racked with tremors and spasms. Finally, Coralia's screams of passion broke through his unrelenting lust, and he looked up at his beautiful Coralia and the devastation he had wrought brought him to his senses.

Coralia looked exhausted and all her muscles were spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Her body looked like she had been in a muscle building competition with every muscle pumped and popping against her skin. Her stomach muscles were taut and cramped from the hard-unrelenting orgasms with her skin marred with his nips and bites glistening with perspiration.

George looked at the woman he loved, the wreckage on her that he had wrought, and he shouted, "Oh my God baby, what have I done?" George quickly climbed off her and began to unbind her from the bed as she shouted shaking, her teeth chattering, "NO ... DON'T STOP ... IN ME ... TAKE ME ... INSIDE ME ... DON'T EVER STOP!"

He looked over her elegant neck to her breath-taking breasts topped with her rosy nipples. Her ribs were prominent against her skin as his eyes travelled down her thin taut belly to her slim hips. Her glistening folds were pleading for his attention and then her legs opened in a blatant invitation he could not deny. She was his for the taking, but he wanted her first time to be exceptional and he knew he still needed to loosen her tight pussy.

His lips descended to her lips, tracing them with his tongue and dipping it into her mouth. Within a couple of seconds, they were locked in a passionate kiss. While the kiss deepened, his hands were fondling and stroking those magnificent breasts. He was paying special attention to her nipples, and they were hard as rocks, begging for his devotion. As he toyed with them, she began to moan into his mouth, so he thought he would see what happened if he pinched her nipples. Her back came off the mattress and she pushed her breasts into his hands. Her mouth broke from his and she started moaning louder. He could see her tugging on the ropes, and he knew this was helping her respond to the stimulation.

Coralia felt his hard-muscular body against hers and something inside her quivered. His hands caressing her breasts lit a fire inside her that only got worse when he kissed her. It was a probing, needful kiss that seemed to create a blazing heat in her loins. Then he pinched her nipples and lightning struck, arching her back electrifying her whole body. The high voltage surge started in her nipples, but quickly travelled to her weeping pussy.

"Oh My God ... Oh God what's happening ... Oh more... more!" she begged loudly, "MORE".

George scooped her nipple into his mouth and started twirling it with his tongue. He stopped and bit her nipples lightly. This time her back bowed such that only her head and butt were on the mattress. The fire inside her turned into an inferno, pushing aside all thoughts except the need for more of this feeling. His hand abandoned her breast and began its journey south, over the soft tight skin of her belly. He promised to himself that he would give her more pleasure tonight than she had ever experienced to make up for some of the abuse she has had to endure.

He ran his middle finger through her pussy lips, dipped it into her soft, drenched pussy to wet it and then began to caress her clit. Her reaction was immediate; she gave a small breathy scream as her whole body bowed above the mattress with her mouth opening and closing in silent testament to the rapturous torment assaulting her body.

His mouth and tongue switched to the other nipple and his finger slid easily into her soft, sopping wet pussy. She was a virgin, and she was tight. He would have to loosen her before she could take his girth or length. He added a second finger to her pussy and started a slow finger fuck, with his fingers rubbing her G-Spot on each pass. Her moans were turning into small breathless screams, and she was gasping for breath. This also had the effect of making the gorgeous orbs on her chest shimmy and shake, shouting for his attention. He renewed his passionate attack on her nipples as his thumb began to caress her clit.

Her body froze in a tight bow above the bed and her mouth opened in a silent scream as newly discovered white-hot hunger enveloped her. When the first wave of her orgasm passed, she fell back to the bed with her whole-body quivering. As her breath came shuddering back, she screamed in a passionate voice she never knew she had.

Nothing had ever rocked her world like the last few minutes. Her eyes were glazed with erotic fire as her body shook and trembled with feelings she never knew existed. She moaned and whimpered with her body glowing and throbbing as George slowed the passionate spell he was weaving. He was far from through and wanted to keep her on the edge so she could enjoy the next round.

She quivered in anticipation. If this was only the beginning, what was the rest going to be like. Her mind was in a blissful fog as her body twitched with orgasmic aftershocks. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought of anything like what was happening now, and she hoped he would show her more. She wanted this and she wanted him to be her teacher and master.

As he continued to slowly finger fuck her, he started kissing his way down to that succulent pussy that he had been dying to taste. On the way, he stopped and paid homage to what had to be a world class sexy navel. He licked and sucked on it for a second, then headed for his ultimate goal. His fingers were still slowly finger fucking her as he started kissing around her pussy lips.

"I need you inside me ... What are you doing now?" she gasped with her hips lifting on their own accord into his mouth.

He didn't answer, but instead put his tongue between her very wet and fragrant lips and gave her entire pussy a lick. When he licked her clit, her hips lifted off the bed again reaching for his mouth and her whimpers faltered as the bliss overwhelmed her ability to breathe. "Damn!" he thought. "This girl is so sensitive and responsive, how is it possible no one has given her an orgasm before?"

He put her legs over his shoulders, got up on his knees so only her head was on the mattress and started eating her succulent pussy with gusto. He would vary his full cunt licks with nibbles on her lips and tongue caresses of her clit. Her hips were bucking and thrashing, and he had to hold her with both hands to keep his mouth on her pussy.

Almost immediately she felt the erotic fire coursing through her body, building towards the inferno centered between her womanly folds. Each lick and suck sent a high voltage pulse of searing bliss from her burning folds to her exploding brain. She felt the tension building as his mouth sucked and nibbled on her sensitive nub. Her legs began to shake and quiver as the rapture built inside her threatening to explode.

He pursed his lips, placed them over her clit, sucked it into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue while he was sucking on it. She screamed as her body froze in the air and she exploded in orgasmic splendor, drenching his face in her juices. Her face morphed between awe, euphoria, disbelief, and rapture as the fireworks kept exploding in her head. Ultimately, her face and body surrendered to the unfamiliar bliss that seemed to consume her. Her face registered a serene glow while belly and hips contorted in their own sensuous dance.

As he felt her start to come down, he let her clit slip from his mouth, only to suck it back in. She came again and her body froze again, but her screams were less from lack of breath. He kept sucking and lashing her sensitized clit three more times keeping her climaxing and climaxing. Her butt, stomach and leg muscles were knotted and quivering. Her face was frozen in a silent scream of passion and her eyes were glazed over. Her whole chest area was beet red and the cords on her neck were distended and pulsing.

In the throes of her passion, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She was glowing, pulsing and radiating a sexy womanhood. He became so enraptured by her that he let her clit slip from his mouth. He had also confirmed that she is multi-orgasmic, as well as sensitive and very responsive.

Her eyes came back in focus, and she stared at him in wonder. Coralia's mind was spinning, trying to grasp what had just happened. Her whole body tingled with a glow she had never even knew existed. Her mouth opened and closed several times before she breathed lustily, "More Please. I need you inside me. I need you to take me as your woman."

George looked into those love filled eyes pleading with him that she wanted this; no, she needed this is as much as he did. With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, George slid back between her legs and started feeding his cock into her still spasming pussy. She was incredibly tight as he started feeding his cock into her. She first had a look of pain on her face as she felt him stretching her, but as he popped through her inner lips, the look of bliss mixed with the stretching pain covered her face.

George kept rocking in and out slowly, feeding more and more of his cock into her tight clasping pussy. Coralia's head was thrashing back and forth with her chest heaving as she was gasping and her mouth opening and closing in silent declarations of the rapture filling her body. As his cock nudged against her cervix, he felt Coralia's body trembling with her stomach knotting and her legs started shaking as a minor orgasm rushed through her.

George stayed still while she got used to this large cock embedded inside her. He also stayed still to try to get his orgasm under control. It felt like his cock was being squeezed by a satin vise. With her spasming pussy rippling up and down his cock, he was gritting his teeth to keep from coming inside her. He looked at her eyes and he could see tears flowing. He became concerned that he had hurt her, so he asked. "Are you okay Baby, did I hurt you?"

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12