Fisherman's Delicious Catch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a quivering voice she whispered, "I've never felt anything so exquisitely wonderful before. You're inside me and you stretched and filled me and made me your woman. I've never felt anything so excruciatingly perfect, and I feel more beauty and more love than I have ever felt. Oh God. George, keep making love to me and never stop."

George started pulling slowly back to her pussy lips then back in, bumping her cervix. Coralia started moaning, whimpering his name and trying to express the bliss she was feeling. When he sped up and slammed against her cervix, Coralia's body pulled up off the bed and she succumbed to a mind-numbing orgasm. George flicked her clit with his finger as her body spasmed in response; he leaned down kissing her neck. He felt her pulse drumming against his lips as he continued to slam his cock in and out of her clasping pussy.

Coralia moaned loudly between her chattering teeth as her quivering body lifted off the bed, reaching for more of his cock. George looked into those loving eyes, begging him to take her and he felt his heart overflow with love again. As he kept pounding into Coralia, her trembling body wrapped around his and her legs folded around his waist, pulling him deeper.

George loved this woman with everything he was and when he was fully seated against her cervix, the madness took over. George began to pound into Coralia and with every thrust, displaying his love and claiming her as his. Coralia screamed as her orgasms were once again controlling her body.

"GOD GEORGE, OH GOD, OH GOD ... I LOVE YOU SO ... TAKE ME I'M YOURS ... OH GOD ... I'M IN HEAVEN."

Coralia completely lost control of her body as every muscle had different ways of interpreting the passionate bliss traveling through her body like an unstoppable tsunami. Her whole body was shaking in a convulsive fit as the erotic rapture took complete control. As George continued claiming the love of his life with every thrust, he leaned down and began kissing her shaking and trembling face.

Twice George thought he saw Coralia's eyes roll to the back her head with the intensity of her orgasm. However, it was only for seconds because she was quickly back staring at him through passion glazed eyes. As George was whispering into her ears, he could see Coralia's mouth trying to respond but she didn't have the breath. Her massive climax had her shaking too hard to form words, but her eyes were telling him how much she loved him.

He bit her nipple as she was in the midst of her orgasm, and she blasted to a whole new level. He kept her climaxing as he sank deeper and deeper into velvet pussy. He would caress and then flick her clit and at the same time bite one of her nipples. Her face morphed between bliss and pain with each centimeter that he sank deeper inside her. Her eyes were wide in surprise and wonder with her mouth open in slack jawed amazement.

"Ohh God ... Oh ... Oh ... so full ... hurts so good ... oooooooo ... God ... so deep ... ooooo ... oohh ... God ... so big, stretched, ... oh so deep ... oooooooo."

He kept going faster and deeper still hitting bottom with each stroke, nudging against her cervix, which took her to an even higher level. Every muscle in her body froze, including her cunt. He was locked deep inside this stunning woman in the middle of her mind-blowing orgasm. As her pussy started to release him a little, he started to pull back, but every few seconds her quim would grab him again in a new round of orgasmic spasms.

Coralia was lost, floating on clouds of bliss with fireworks blinding her to anything except the rapture controlling her body. Nothing, not even stories she read prepared her for the ecstasy blazing inside her and as his cock ploughed deeply inside her, the blistering fire inside her only got hotter. She was having trouble catching her breath as every exquisitely rapturous eruption robbed her of the ability to breathe. Her arms fought against her bonds as she strained to get more of this indescribable carnal euphoria.

She was only making keening sounds, moans and squeaks now. Lost was the ability to voice words. The lubrication and all her juices were allowing him to slide deeply in and out of her wildly contorting body. She started cumming continuously every time the large head of his cock caressed her G-Spot, and every time he bottomed out against her cervix. Her whole beautiful body was a mass of spasms and twitches with her muscles rippling through her belly. In the midst of it all her perfect tits were shaking, wobbling and begging for attention. He reached over and pinched her nipples, and they were hard enough to cut glass.

This velvet vise around his cock was having its effect and he felt his cum starting its journey to bath her insides with his seed. He grabbed her hips and started slamming into her and she rose to an entire new level of ecstasy.

"Ohh God ... OOOhhh ... Oh God ... OOOhhh ... MAAASSTTEERR ... OOHH MY MMMAAASSSSTTEERR."

George felt his cum boiling to the surface and arched his back, buried his cock as deeply against her cervix as he could. He started firing hard ropes of cum against her cervix, battering it, trying to break through to her womb. George looked down and saw Coralia's eyes had a glazed faraway stare, but her body didn't know it as it continued to spasm and shake. As George started trying to pull out of her, he felt her pussy grabbing him, trying to pull him back in. He persisted pulling out of her, pulling her shaking and spasming form into his arms.

George held her tightly in his arms, and gently kissed her face. His love for her just overwhelmed him. As she lay limp as a rag doll in his arms, still shaking from what George had done to her, for the first time in his life George felt tears in his eyes. This tiny, beautiful woman had given him everything and never asked for anything in return and George had no way to describe the depth of his feelings for her. As George caressed her face, his tears splashed on her cheek. He leaned down to kiss the tears away and more tears fell and rolled into her mouth. George followed the tears into her mouth and began to kiss her pouty sensuous lips.

As he was kissing her, George felt her arms try to wrap around his neck and she was pulling him into a deeper kiss. Unfortunately, her teeth were still chattering, and she bit his tongue, so he settled for lavishing kisses on her face. When her shaking settled down into just quivers, she whispered, "Hold me tight and don't let me go."

12