Fisherman's Delicious Catch Pt. 06

Story Info
Their love continues to grow.
4.5k words
4.47
3k
9
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Fisherman's Delicious Catch

Chapter 7

Coralia woke from an erotic dream in the wee hours of the morning. She relived several of her incredible sexual overloads with George in her dreams but had dreams that went beyond what they had done. She had come to realize that she loved being bound and helpless, she loved being George's plaything and how he teased her to the point of insanity. He only let her climax when he wanted to see her body and mind contort into magnificent orgasmic eruptions.

Now she was wondering if she was perverted, sick in the head or had some kind of personality disorder. Who in their right mind would want someone to constrain them and then sexually tease them until her body distorted in unfulfilled bliss, until HE wanted her to climax? Well, that was exactly what she wanted.

She realized that giving herself to George had created a level of intimacy she never knew existed and the intensity of trust made it even deeper. Coralia had been shunned by her fellow mermaids and had to be independent, but George was teaching her that she was indeed better and more fulfilled when she functions as part of a team. But is a dominant/submissive relationship part of a team?

Over the last day, George proved to her that she was capable of extreme erotic fervour, but it had only been possible because of the immense level of intimate trust. She was still the independent mermaid she had always been, but love, intimacy, trust and dependence of George had catapulted her into a whole another level of carnal bliss. She found she thrived on an intense, intimate and emotionally powerful relationship.

Coralia had discovered that she was capable of intense joy, extreme rapture and personal fulfilment in the context of a nourishing, sustaining and life affirming relationship. In other words, neither George nor she could reach this level of intimate bliss without each other. She felt like they were dancing, and if someone didn't lead and the other follow, there would only be chaos as it was their carnal rhythm that depended on each other for the explosive rapture and carnal intimacy.

She had never been more at peace than after she gave her heart and body to the man she loved. Likewise, he knew how to bring out intense emotions and the glorious rapture out of her. He knew that bondage released her inner vamp, a place where she could let go and feel her lover's passionate capacity as he poured it into her. Her devotion, trust and passion were limitless when given to the right man. She inherently knew that the wrong man would take advantage of this level of intimate trust, but George would never abuse her gift of submission ... he was the right man.

She looked over at the man she loved, and her breath caught in her throat. He was not really handsome but exuded a rugged kind of attraction. She knew in her heart that he would always protect her and keep her from harm, but he would also drive her to the pinnacle of her physical existence. She laid her head on his chest and made a nest in his chest hair, preening into the man she loved.

George woke to Coralia snuggling onto his chest and his hand smoothed her hair and then cupped her face in his hand. She looked at him dreamily through half-lidded eyes. There were red embers of knowledge reflecting in her eyes, but an erotic fire was burning in her heart and body. Her half-parted lips were dry, but her shallow breaths let him know that she surrenders wholly and deeply.

The look in her eyes confirm that she will do anything, anything he desires, but right now he only wants to kiss her. His eyes answer hers telling her that he has a burning need inside of him and she is the object of that craving. He pulls her close to his mouth and she gazes back while George takes in her sweet breath. Her eyes surrender and he licks her lips, he bites her lips then devours them until her eyes close and her surrender is complete.

He pulls back and her face tells him she is sacrificing her body on the altar of his desire. All he has to do is reach out and take what she is offering. He can be as selfish as he wants and take whatever he craves. Her incredible figure contains so many amazing and titillating features for him to feast on and his body is screaming to take her like a caveman. But right now, all he wants is to kiss her and gorge on her plump smooth lips.

His tongue caresses her parted lips, her lips try to close around and trap his lips. His tongue retreats and she realized she must stay and endure his teasing once again. Her surrender is complete, and he overwhelms her mouth with his tongue, lips and teeth. Coralia shudders and her body shakes as the desire in her mouth travels down her neck, chest, belly and finally strums her clitoris.

As he pulls back from the kiss. her eyes brightened and her smile lit up the room. Her entire body seemed to glow with happiness. "Wow!" He thought, "I need to see that more often!" He wondered how many times in the last year she has smiled, and he was betting that he could count them on one finger.

He reached over and kissed her again softly, and she responded with a sensuous kiss.

"Oh boy, I can tell I am going to have a hard time controlling myself around her." He thought to himself.

He reached over and fondled one tit and sucked the nipple of the other into his mouth.

Coralia threw her arms towards the top of the bed and grasped, "Oh Master... Oh Master will you love me again... I want to feel you inside me again."

"Oh, my passionate Pet!" he chuckled, "you make it difficult to say no, but we have work to do so it will have to be quick."

His hand tweaked and then pinched her nipple and then travelled to that pussy to get it warmed up, but she was already soaked. He continued working her nipple with his tongue while he settled himself between her thighs. He started working the head of his cock against her pussy lips to get it lubricated.

"Oh, Master yes... oh I want you inside me ... stretch me and make me your slave ... Ohhhhhhhhhhh please."

He started working his cock into that buttery soft pussy and she was rocking her hips up and down trying to help him enter her. His cock popped into her pussy, and she sucked in a huge breath as her whole body tingled with the feel of him entering her.

"Ohhhhhhhh Master ... oh Master you're so big. Oh Master, it hurts oh so good ... I love the feel of you stretching and filling me with your huge cock. Oh God Master more please; I need all of you inside me."

He started slow and began rubbing the head of his cock over her G-Spot to get her up to the peak quickly. Her moans, pants and gasps showed him that it was working. He started sinking deeper into her tight pussy, taking slow strokes, but going deeper each time.

Coralia had never felt anything excruciatingly perfect as having him buried inside her. She looked into his eyes and felt him reach into her heart. She felt him claim her, physically, mentally and emotionally as he took her. She surrendered to him, freeing herself by giving herself to him and in return she felt him claim her body and her heart. Never had she felt anything like this, and she was physically and emotionally overwhelmed.

Coralia felt her heart, mind and body quivering with emotions she had never known, and everything released in a sudden catharsis. All the years of loneliness and the years all came pouring out of her eyes in joyful tears. His love and passion were washing away everything that came before. All her defenses were stripped from her, she was open and vulnerable, praying he wouldn't hurt her. Coralia was scared and panicked because she had no protection against this new and wonderful feeling.

She was quivering and her breathing was shallow and quick. She was whimpering with a deep sultry voice full of passion as she wrapped her legs around his middle, pulling him deeper inside her. She arched her back so he knew she was getting close. Damn! Those hot tits! She was thrusting her breasts at him again and as he latched onto a nipple, he slammed all the way home to her cervix. Her back came off the bed, helping him maul her tits even more as her first orgasm screamed through her.

This time he knew he could last a long time. He was going to make love to her beyond her dreams and make her senseless with hunger for him. He was going to make her the passion slave she wanted to be. He pulled her legs from around him, put her legs on his shoulders, bent her so her knees were touching her breasts, and began to pound his cock into that buttery, grasping, rippling pussy. With every down stroke, he was slamming hard into her cervix.

Her mouth kept opening and closing in silent testament to the bliss exploding throughout her body. Her eyes would open wide in awe and wonder as an orgasm hit, then roll to the back of her head as the intensity overwhelmed her. Her unseeing eyes could barely comprehend the explosions in her body and heart with the fireworks in her mind. Her chest and neck were blazing red with her passion's heat blistering her skin and her face was flush with her ecstasy.

As one orgasm would wind down and the next one started with her eyes focusing on him as she would whisper, "Master, Oh God Master." As the next massive orgasm struck, Coralia arched her back and neck revelling in the delicious bliss that sent her rapture soaring to new heights.

After her first orgasm, George really couldn't tell when one ended and the next one began. Coralia was thrashing her head wildly back and forth as she tried to breathe in between extreme body seizing orgasms. With her hands gripping the headboard, and her legs controlled by him that was all she could move. Well not all; those incredible breasts were shaking and wobbling in time to his pounding.

George was pounding deep inside this superbly stunning woman and her passionate responses made him feel like a god. Every muscle in her lithe succulent body would clinch with hard cramps every time she orgasmed, and she was climaxing continuously. The ecstasy displayed by her elegantly ravenous body was only overshadowed by the blissful rapture on her face. Watching her writhe in exquisite rhapsody was the most stunning and awe-inspiring sight George had ever seen.

Then he felt something he had never felt. He swore her pussy was sucking and nipping at his cock. He felt his cum start to boil at the thought. Coralia was feeling it too, but she was climaxing so hard she couldn't do anything; her eyes widened as his cock swelled inside her and he started to orgasm again. She could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing as it filled her with his hot seed.

He looked at Coralia, and noticed her eyes were open but unseeing, but her body knew what was happening. She was still thrashing; her body shaking with muscles knotting and rippling across her belly. Her legs trembled and shook in an uncontrolled ecstasy, while the tendons and muscles in her arms pulsated in relief against her skin. Her cunt was still rippling up and down his cock, keeping it hard and buried deep inside her.

As he stopped filling her with his seed Coralia's body had quit thrashing but was still shaking and twitching. He looked down at her again, and her eyes were still open, but she still wasn't seeing him. Her mind and body were still trying to understand what had just happened to her.

She let go a shuddering breathy moan as her eyes cleared. She looked at him with a depth of emotion that looked like awe, or even love. They stared into each other's eyes for a few more seconds sharing their heart-rending feelings and looking into each other's heart. Then he leaned in, and he gave her a soul wrenching kiss.

As their lips parted, she whispered, "My Master... I am your slave and will be your slave for as long as you want me. I know now what love can be like and it is a Master like you." Then tears began anew streaming down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying my Pet?" he asked.

"I have never known this. My whole life has been loneliness and pain and I've never known or even imagined the ecstasy that you showed me. Master I'm so scared. You've shown me what I've been missing all my life and the thought of having it taken away is worse than any beating. Now I have found what a true lover can be, and I can't bear the thought of not being with my Master. Please, Sir, I need you to be my Master. I know I have been waiting for you all my life."

Chapter 8

George still had to work and left before dawn to go fishing. Coralia slept in, still sore from all the physical activity that she had never experienced before. Oh, the ache between her legs made her feel alive, loved and truly beautiful. She snuggled under the sheets luxuriously basking in the love she felt from George.

Coralia waited for George to get back to his house. She went shopping for a dinner she wanted to cook for him. When she showed up in his bedroom, he was back in bed. After the performance he put on yesterday, she wanted him rested and ready for a repeat performance. So, when he woke in the in the early afternoon, Coralia was posed at the end of his bed in all her naked splendor.

When George opened his eyes, he saw a bright, glowing, naked mermaid at the end of his bed. However, this was not like any mermaid he had ever seen in books or even heard mentioned. His eyes first locked on her full bulbous and gravity defying breasts. They were more than a heaping handful and, in a word, ... perfect in every way. On her small frame her breasts looked huge, possibly even a D-cup. Her engorged nipples were pale pink with her areolas about the size of a half dollar. Her nipples seemed to be pleading for attention.

His eyes travelled down over her alabaster skin that seemed to glow with divine radiance, and over her clearly defined ribs. Finally, he landed taking in her impossibly tiny waist that led to her small womanly hips. Her womanly cleft was silky smooth, but her pussy lips were swollen and glistening with nectar. Her legs were slim but muscled like a runner.

His eyes snapped to her stunning face that radiated carnal craving. Her eyes were large aqua green pools that drew him into her obsessive desire. Her high cheekbones, small straight nose, wide mouth, and ruby lips all combined to give her a gorgeous, clock-stopping beauty. Her long glistening dark hair hung to the middle of her back, covering portions of her small taut and muscular ass.

George's mouth hung open in disbelief. He didn't know what to do. Her extreme beauty, seductive form and come-hither look, led him to feel like he was being seduced. Then there were her mermaid eyes, the golden glow of her skin and her radiance of her face that made him realize she was truly a heavenly sea creature. Last night she had been amazing and now he could tell, she wanted more.

Coralia watched George's face from love to desire and back to love. She smiled to herself and wiggled seductively, letting him know that she was here for his sexual prowess. She saw his cock begin to tent his bed sheets and she knew she was getting to him. She smiled temptingly and began a slow enticing dance with her hips inviting him while her awesome breasts beckoned.

As Coralia began to shimmy, it became clear to George that she was here to seduce him, and he watched with building desire as this gorgeous Mermaid worked her seduction. He relaxed and enjoyed Coralia's seductive dance, watching the taut muscles in her stomach shove her hips to and fro. Her large breasts bobbed and wobbled tantalizingly with her hardened nipples begging for attention. If she was here to seduce him then she was doing one hell of a job, but to be honest, with that incredible figure it didn't take much effort.

Now he was developing a plan. If she was here to seduce him, then he could not fall prey to her, he had to be the master here. But he allowed his submissive time to tease him. He threw back his covers and stood next to the bed. His hard, thick, huge cock stretched his boxers out of shape and Coralia's smiling eyes locked on to his response to her seduction.

George approached her until her nipples grazed his T-shirt. He had the urge to wrap her in his arms and her expression told him that she wanted it too. Instead, he softly asked the question he had been thinking about, "Why are you here?"

Coralia pressed her hard nipples against his chest and ran her hand over the bulge in his boxers. With a sly seductive smile she said, "I thought that would have been obvious. I want you to make love to me any way you want, but hopefully just like everything you did to me last night." She winked and added, "Maybe even more, but different. Whatever you want .... Master."

The pair faced each other, George looked at her again and remarked quietly, "If I may be so bold, you are probably the most strikingly beautiful woman and the only mermaid to ever inhabit this bedroom." His cock was throbbing with need and ached to do what she requested, but he knew he needed to test her first. "If we play this game, you have to play it my way!"

Coralia beamed brightly and left his gaze for a moment, then returning, she half mumbled, "Thank you...I'm all yours!" She looked deep into his eyes and pressed closer to him. Her hand stroked the lump in his boxers, and it enlarged even more as her face moved towards his... Then their lips met.

It started out as a light, ever so anticipated but altogether innocent kiss. Then, as Coralia's hand began to slide around his leg, towards his ass, the passion intensified. Their lips caressed each other as George's hand caressed her shoulder and upper arm, sliding down to her slim waist. They reluctantly broke off, only to find themselves staring at one other in wonder. "You know, you're not so bad yourself," breathlessly she remarked with a sly grin.

George just gazed at his guest. Slim, athletic and she was beautifully proportioned. Long dark hair that framed her pale, angelic face perfectly, her full generous breasts that he guessed were a good overflowing hand-full, but not massive. A slim, muscular waist, perfect ass, long, milky-white legs, ending in a pair of tiny feet and of course her large eyes that gave her an otherworldly exquisiteness. As his eyes devoured her, hers did the same to him.

George was wearing a fairly tight black muscle T with a pair of white boxers. His firm upper body was fully muscled and very intimidating. Coralia wasn't a fan of overly muscled men, but something about him made her change her mind. He obviously worked and if he wanted, he could throw her over his shoulder and have his way with her. His ripped six-pack led to a huge lump in his boxers, and she had seen that lump in action yesterday.

She knew one thing though. She wanted him. Bad. She was normally a little more subtle about her desires, but something about this was different, there was love arching between them. She'd never connected like this before and last night had been beyond her dreams. George still had little doubts about the purpose of her visit. It was obvious that she wanted him to fuck her but was there a different motive?

George knew that he needed to be in charge and right now she was in the driver's seat. If she got what she came for, she might just leave, and he would never let that happen. He had never let a woman get the upper hand. He wanted to leave every woman wildly satisfied but craving more. Of course, she was the only mermaid he had ever seen and wanted her more than once. So, he made his decision. Domination and control were in order.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12