Fisherman's Delicious Catch Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nibbled on her neck sending goose bumps all over her and as he nipped at her ear lobe he whispered, "I have only once made love to a mermaid and last night was special. I need to learn more about you and need you to masturbate for me. Show me what turns you on!"

Coralia stepped back, stunned and mortified, replying, "You want me to what?"

Inside he knew he had made the right decision. He could tell she wanted to regain control and he had to make her desperate for him. George held her tightly and wouldn't let her back away as he stated, "You said you were all mine, and you would do whatever I wanted. Well, I want you to touch yourself and make yourself climax!"

Coralia blushed with a disturbed look on her face. She stuttered, "You ... You wa want me to mas ... masturbate?"

"I want to make sure you're indeed mine and I want to see you obey my commands. Your masturbating is the first step. Besides, last night was the only time I made love to a mermaid, and I need to know all the differences between a mermaid and a woman. I promise that if you do what I asked, you will receive more than you ever dreamed."

Coralia's mouth fell open, no one had ever demanded such embarrassing act from her. The offer of a chance with her body had men in the past jumping through hoops but she had to wait for the right man. Now the man SHE had chosen was ordering her to masturbate in front of him. She tried to back away from him, but he held her in an iron grip.

She tried to break his hold with her arms and strong legs, but to no avail. His brute strength held her fast. She was never going to get him to make love to her this way. So, Coralia leaned in to kiss George once more, and this time she practically attacked him. As their lips worked together, George introduced his tongue to the foray, and hers joined it in short order. Both of them were now extremely aroused by this point. George's underwear seemed to be restraining his erection somewhat, but it was beginning to cause him discomfort. Coralia and George made out at the foot of the bed for a solid five minutes before they broke off for air.

Coralia smiled at him, breathing heavily and with a devilish look in her eyes said, "Well, are you ready to put what's in your drawers to good use and fuck me?"

Once again, he knew he had made the correct decision. She needed to be tamed, but not broken. She needed to give of herself, but all she really wanted was to take what she wanted. She wanted him to fuck her and then she might be done. That is not the way George was used to doing things. He wanted her to know whom had made love to her and she would need to freely give herself to him. She could not demand to be fucked, but instead give submissively let him take her anyway he wanted.

George looked at her with unflinching dominance and sternly said, "My incredible mermaid. I am never going to just fuck you; you deserve much more than that. I plan to make love to you in ways you never even dreamed of. I plan on making you delirious with bliss controlling your mind, body and heart. You will have more orgasms than your existence before you met me. I want to see that incredibly gorgeous figure of yours quivering uncontrollably as I heap unending orgasms on you. But first, you have to show me that you are mine by doing what I asked."

His words sent chills down her spine. Oh, how she wanted exactly what he was promising. After his loving her last night, she knew he was capable of making good on his promises. She stood still for a minute thinking of whether she should give in to his demands. No, she could have any man she wanted, and men had fought to even be near her. No one could ever control her, still, no one had ever made love to her like he promised.

With regret plainly on her face she responded, "As much as I crave what you promise, I must have some freedom."

George smiled a captivating smirk, and he knew she was really thinking about submitting to him. He had another trick up his sleeve and whispered, "Remember last night? Close your eyes, release control of your body to me for one hour and if you want to stop at the end, I will release you. How does that sound?"

To Coralia it didn't sound that much different than what he said earlier, but the time limit gave her an out. Maybe, just maybe she could have a little of the bliss she was craving. She remembered when he tied her up she went crazy as he took her over and over. Was that what he was going to do to her? Oh, God she hoped so. Maybe it was worth a try.

She kissed George hard on the mouth and whimpered, "Ok, one hour and not a second longer."

12