Fishing

Story Info
Wife is fishing and I'm getting into trouble.
2k words
4.51
10k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SNAPS-Fishing

By: Jstarret78

Editor's note: Short and sweet, memories, fantasies, tales I heard, they are part of these short stories. I call them snaps for snapshots, a quick and easy read.

---------------------------------------

My wife enjoys fishing, I believe she could fish for hours every day. We would go out to a local lake, here in the Carolinas. The lake is popular, but not crowded with most visitors in boats, not on the extensive shoreline. There is a state park that gives you lake access for boat launching, and a pier for fishing. You need to walk about an eighth of a mile, through dense woods, to reach the pier. It is at the tip a peninsula that goes out into the lake.

I don't mind taking her. I use the time to walk back and forth a few times for exercise. We are both retired and on in age. I also enjoy talking to some of the other individuals walking or fishing at various points along the trail and shoreline. Most of the individuals fishing, are also retired. They will walk down to a secluded area, put up a chair, drop a line and relax.

As for me, I just enjoy walking around, stopping to talk, and looking at nature. Even though I'm older, my sex drive has not diminished. I have had a full and diverse sex life, been married a few times, into the free love 70s and didn't much care where or how I got off. I'm in a September marriage, we were both widowed and found it a good idea to care for each other. Sex with her is great, but very conventional. At my age, that's ok, but sometimes I look back at those wild day.

Once, while walking, I noticed a guy sitting in a chair, in one of the coves. I was interested in whether he was having any success fishing off that beach. I ambled down the path, about 20 feet to the water.

"Catching anything?" I asked.

Startled, he said, "What the hell?" He nearly dropped his pole.

"Oh man, I'm sorry, didn't mean to sneak up on you."

"Well then you have to walk a little louder, damn."

After calming down, the conversation went easy. He looked to be in his late sixties or early seventies. Though sitting down, I could tell he was nearly six feet tall, stocky but looking good for his age.

He introduced himself as Bert.

"Glad to meet you Bert, I'm Evan."

Our conversation got around to being retired and coping with all the issues associated with it. He was a widower for two years and still didn't know how to fill his time. He told me I was very lucky to have a woman around and how he missed the intimate times they had, even as they grew older. This brought us around to sex or the lack thereof.

As we continued to talk, he began recalling how great sex was back when, how exciting and fulfilling. Feeling comfortable I asked him how he deals without an outlet for his frustration. He kind of chuckled and said, "well, I take care of myself sometimes, but it's not that great."

I mention that I had gone through a dry spell once.

Bert turned and looked up at me, "How did you handle it?"

I didn't know how to answer. It was hard getting a safe and decent female partner, so I had answered some ads for guy who wanted to give head. This went on for a while until once, after he got me off, he ask if I would help him out. I told him, 'That's not the deal buddy,' to which he just shrugged and said, 'hey, you know, it would the decent thing to do.'

"You didn't mind a guy blowing you?" Bert asked.

"Why should it be any different? I can tell you it feels the same, maybe better."

Bert thought about that and then cornered me and ask, "did you return the favor?"

That took me back, I did end up blowing the guy, but I didn't let him cum in my mouth. How could I answer.

Because of my hesitation, I heard Bert say, "Thought you did."

"No wait, what gives you that idea?"

"Your face turned red, can't hide it can you."

"What's it matter, it's no big deal I guess, sex is sex," trying to be in control.

"Cool, we're here, what about me?" Bert ask.

"What about you?" I replied.

"Would you give a guy like me a blowjob?"

"Bert, I think you misunderstand, that was a period a good while back, I'm not into it anymore."

"I thought you were telling stories."

"I'm not a storyteller, I don't make up things for effect."

"Well then prove it."

Now I was getting nervous, Bert called my bluff, but it wasn't in my plans. To defuse the situation, I looked around and said, "you can't do things like that here, you would get in trouble." I hoped that would end the direction this had gone.

"That's no problem, follow me."

"Bert, I don't think so," I blurted out.

"Whether we do it or not, let me show you how secluded this place is, I love it." Bert said as he started walking down the beach.

I stammered, not ready to follow him. "Bert, wait a minute, come on. I got to get back to the pier."

"No really just look, take a minute."

Reluctantly, I followed him several steps down the water's edge through some brush, then we turn inward to a small clearing. He was right, it was well hidden.

Looking around, "I got to agree, you got a great spot here," I said as I turned to leave.

Bert hadn't said anything and turning around, saw he had his cock out and it was hard. I would guess all our talk had its effect. He looked to be about five or six inches, with an average thickness.

I didn't move from my spot. I turned beet red and was staring at his cock for way too long. I felt a strange rush in my groin as I considered the situation, I was in.

Walking up to me, Bert said, "Do me a favor, you said it didn't bother you; it wasn't a big deal. How about it?"

I couldn't move.

Bert took my hand and folded it around his cock. I shivered a little, feeling foolish, but, when he let go of my hand, I still held on to his cock. We stood there staring at each other what felt like quite a few minutes. Without a word, I knew I was going to blow him, and slowly got down on my knees.

I started to unbuckle his pants. "It's better this way," I whispered.

When Bert was naked from the waist down, I took hold of his cock. With my hand I began pumping it, his pleasure was obvious, he moaned in ecstasy. I could tell by his reaction and his twitching cock; it's been a while. I played with his balls, twirling them in my hand, massaging them, while I kept jerking him.

I move closer. I lifted his cock up against his belly to pay some attention to his scrotum. It was still soft allowing me to take his balls in my mouth kissing them and gently sucking each one. His scrotum was tightening up, so I lowered his cock down to my mouth and started licking, slowing sucking on his gland. After a while, I began allowing his cock to slowly enter my mouth, using vacuum to pull it in and out a few times to moisten it.

His cock was hard, but with his size, I could take it completely into my mouth. My lips were tickled by his pubic hair as I held his cock in my mouth without sucking, just warming it up.

"Man, it feels so good, I can't believe it." Bert blurted out.

I started humming and getting down to giving him some good head. I was pumping his full length. In and out with the understanding that he would not last long and blow his load. In, out, in, out, Bert put his hands on my head and kept in rhythm with my sucking. I grabbed his ass, feeling him up, kneading his ass as I used my grip to push his cock further into my mouth. I felt like his bitch, but that was ok, as now, that's what I wanted to be.

I could tell, Bert was moaning loudly, so loudly it was worrying me. What if someone heard him, what if we were caught.

Taking his cock out of my mouth I said, "Bert, quiet down, someone could hear us."

He didn't answer, but he began stifling his moans.

The shudders that grip Bert gave me a good indication that he was soon going to climax. I kept up the speed of my blowjob, waiting for the moment.

"I'm going to cum, oh man, I'm going to shoot."

Do I swallow, or not? I didn't last time, but I couldn't do this to Bert, after all, I've gone this far. I looked up at Bert and began sucking harder, my eyes pleading that he finish off. As his moaning increased, I waited for that first rush of cum to fill my mouth. It didn't take long; he suddenly jerked and push my head down on his cock. His cock jammed in further, the head hitting the back of my throat, I had his entire cock in my mouth as his cum erupted, I could taste it as he emptied his load. I stopped sucking when he came and just held his cock in my mouth. Wave after wave went through him, but I kept his cock sealed tight in his bitches mouth.

I admit that I gagged on the first taste but controlled my reaction. Thankfully, most of his cum went down my throat, but I had a good amount my mouth and swallowed quickly to get it down. He pumped several times in shear ecstasy. I didn't back away, holding his cock between my lips, we both relaxed. I looked up again and could see Bert had his eyes closed, his face showing the relief he felt.

Bert looked down at me, smiled and said, "Man, have I missed that."

I still had his cock in my mouth and could feel it shrinking. When it was completely flaccid, I could use my tongue to play with it and found it enjoyable. Each time though, Bert would twitch and pull back.

"Go easy, I can't believe how sensitive the tip is. It actual hurts when your tongue touches it."

I understood what he was saying and backed my mouth away from his cock. I was still on my knees and, looking up at Bert, said, "I'm guessing you enjoyed getting off, looked that way."

"You have no idea how long it's been. I'm really grateful to you for doing this."

"Well, it's done. I'd better get back to the pier or she will be wondering where I'd gone."

I grabbed Bert's underwear and pants and pulled them up so he could put himself back together. We stood there without either one of us turning to leave. I felt awkward considering I caved in and sucked his cock to completion swallowing it all. Bert seemed totally at ease, he put his hand on my shoulder said, "thanks again for the blowjob, it was great, you give good head."

That caused me to blush, but I did not acknowledge his compliment.

We walked back to his fishing spot, shook hands and I left. Walking back to the pier I noticed for the first time, that now I was horny. I got hard while sucking him but had not paid attention to it. Now I wished I had jerked off while doing it. I took care of that when I got home and had some alone time.

The memory of this encounter still haunts me. It felt good to service a man and as he got closer to cumming, felt my excitement grow. I wanted to please him, waiting for his climax, waiting for him to deliver, swallowing the result with pleasure.

Wow, what a surprise.