Addicted to Cock and Cum

Story Info
Unsatisfied married man becomes addicted.
1.2k words
4.59
32.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm an addicted cocksucker and eater of cum. It was not always like this. I grew up straight and married young. I had never had a thought about sucking cock till my mid-thirties.

I thought I had a normal sex life with my wife. We were both virgins when we married, and I had nothing to compare to except for masturbating.

I had good orgasms from masturbating, but my orgasms from fucking my wife were less that satisfactory. My wife on the other hand seemed to have mind blowing orgasms. I sometimes opted to jack off rather than fuck her. Even with my less than satisfactory sex life, I still remained horny.

Sex with the wife became less frequent, but did not cause dialogue between the two of us. We simply did not speak of it.

Around the age of thirty, I received a promotion on my job causing frequent business travel.

I thought my need to travel would be a problem for my wife, but strangely it was not an issue.

On a trip to Las Vegas for a Telecommunications Trade Show, I decided to make a big step, and try the services of a hooker.

Big tits and a nice ass were things that had always caught my eye. In Vegas that was not an issue. Plenty of hookers met that description.

In the cocktail lounge, of a well-known hotel and casino, I picked out a pretty red head and negotiated a price for her services. I opted for a blow job and fuck. The price was pretty stiff, but I needed to see what sex with someone other than my wife was like. Here I was over thirty, and never fucked anyone but my wife.

Once in my room, the red head performed a strip tease for me and had my cock rock hard and throbbing. I was more than ready for my first blow job. So ready that I prematurely ejaculated in her mouth almost immediately after she engulfed my cock. She quicky spit out my-cum and said, "Damn, the least you could do is give a girl a warning"

I was as embarrassed as I could be. My embarrassment was exacerbated by the fact I could not get hard again. I paid her and she left laughing as she went out the door.

Later, in the bar lounge, I was drinking myself into a stupor, when I was approached by a tall distinguished looking gentleman with just a touch of gray around his temples.

"You look like a guy with troubles and need to talk about it, and I'm a good listener," he said.

"Look," I responded, and then said, "I appreciate your kindness, but I'm not really up to talking.

"Let's move from the bar to the booth in the corner, it is much more private there." he said.

The booth was not two sided, but curved into the corner. We moved to the booth and were seated next to each other. It was dark and the most private area of the lounge. We ordered another round of drinks.

"Now mind telling me what is bothering you so much?" He asked.

I have no idea what came over me, but I began spilling out details of my miserable and unsatisfactory sex like. I told him how fucking my wife left me unsatisfied and wanting.

"Perhaps your having sex with the wrong person," he said.

I then blurted out my recent experience with the gorgeous hooker.

"I think you misunderstood me," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What I meant is that you are having sex with the wrong sex. What you need is to have some man-to-man sex," he replied.

That stunned me and I was further stunned when I felt his hand on my knee. I jerked as his hand worked upward to my crotch. When his hand found the outline of my cock, I stiffened and could feel my cock growing hard. He began rubbing my cock through my pants, as my cock continued to harden.

"I think you need me to suck you off. Give me your room key," he said.

I did as he said, and like a puppy dog, followed him to my room.

Once inside, he undressed quicky, and then began undressing me. My eyes went to his growing cock. I was mesmerized by the sight of it. My cock was rock hard when he removed the last of my clothes.

He took me in his arms and held me close, our hard cocks pressing into each-others abdomen. I began to shiver as he kissed me, forcing his tongue in my mouth. Soon our tongues were doing the tango.

I was drunk, but not too drunk to know what was happening. A man was making love to me and I was responding.

He lowered me to the bed and was on top of me as he started kissing downward. First my neck, and then my shoulders. Followed by nibbling at my nips. Damn, that sent chills through me. He continued downward leaving kisses on my belly till he reached my cock. He licked down the saft and placed a kiss on the head of my cut cock. I lurched so hard we almost fell off the bed. When he took the head oi my cock in his mouth I melted. The feeling was exquisite. Like nothing I ever felt before.

A very experienced man began sucking a very inexperienced man. I was in an almost state of bliss, as he gave me an awesome blow job. The feelings I was experiencing were almost indescribable. I could feel a titanic orgasm building up from deep within my core. I wanted this feeling to never stop,

When I reached orgasm and erupted spewing my-cum in his mouth, I swear I could see stars in front of my eyes. Never had I ever achieved an orgasm like this. It was simply mind blowing and indescribable.

I must have blacked out, because the next thing I knew, I could feel a cock being rubbed across my lips. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out as my mouth was quickly filled with his big cock. My gentleman friend began fucking my mouth. I did not need to suck him. His cock hit the entrance to my throat causing me to gag.

"Just relax your throat muscles and let my cock slide in," he said.

I tried, but had difficulty breathing.

"Breath through you nose," he said.

Amazingly his cock slid down my throat and I was able to breathe.

"Ah just as I thought, a natural born cocksucker," he said.

He continued to fuck my throat till he was about to cum, then he withdrew from my throat and blew copious amounts of cum in my mouth. I began to gag and choke, but quicky began to swallow, as fast as I could. Some cum came out my nose causing a burning sensation. Suddenly I realize how much I like the taste of his spunk. Hell, I did not like it, I loved it.

I began sucking the head of his cock trying to get the last reaming droplets of cum. I had only sucked one cock, and already I had turned into a jizz junkie. My life was changed forever.