Fishing Trips

Story Info
A lustful wife goes fishing for sex and catches her boys.
3.1k words
4.12
41.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost from the start of our ocean cruise holiday, as I lay by the deck pool in my bikini I couldn't help noticing the appreciative glances and lingering looks from passing men, and of course their bulging swim trunks. An overwhelming desire slowly built up in me - to show my naked body to other men. I'm in my early forties, married and have regular sex, but perhaps it's something that happens to all married women at some time. I just had to do something.

Alone in our cabin I studied myself nude in the full length wall mirror. I'd had my dark hair styled before we came out, I've still got a figure good enough to attract men's lustful eyes, with an all over honey coloured tan. I've got big round breasts which are still firm, decent well waxed legs, and a neatly trimmed tuft of dark cunt hair around my slit. I tried a few erotic nude poses like in the porn pictures I know my husband looks at. I decided I still looked good nude, and perhaps even after a couple of kids I wasn't "past it."

Finally my chance came. Our ship was docked in a port and my husband decided to go on an all day fishing trip. It was hardly my thing and he thought nothing of it when I told him I'd stay on board and perhaps wander round the markets on shore later. As soon as he was safely off the ship I put my plan into action. I stripped naked, put on the white towelling robe that came with our cabin, and set off on a fishing trip of my own.

With my guilty excitement growing with every step I headed for the depths of the ship. We'd found the sauna down there early in our cruise. A notice outside read "No clothing to be worn. Warning - expect to encounter nudity. Over 18's only." The idea came to me at that moment. The sauna was a perfect place to see what I could catch.

With my heart pounding with anticipation, lust and nerves I entered the anteroom of the sauna and took off my robe so I was stark naked. I took a deep breath, I opened the door into the sauna and, trying to look as confident as I could, I stepped in. Two things hit me at once: the stifling heat, and disappointment. The sauna was empty. I was the only person there. My hopes of hunky naked men with their big cocks rising as they ogled me collapsed. But I decided to wait and make the best of it. I sat on a towel on one of the wooden benches and started to rub moisturiser cream into my legs. I didn't have to wait long.

The door opened and in came two boys. I call them boys because they didn't look much older than the eighteen age limit, though one looked older than the other. They were naked but for towels round their waists, and from the way their towels bulged I could see their cocks were erect. They stared at me with incredulity on their faces. I decided to have some fun.

I was still rubbing cream into my naked body. I realised it was an excellent opportunity for me to show off some erotic poses. Pretending I wasn't paying them attention I spread my legs wide to cream the insides of my thighs and between my legs, trying to make it look like I was masturbating. I ran my hands as sensuously as I could over my breasts, flicking my nipples, and as I creamed my back I thrust my breasts out and up so they bounced and swung.

At first I thought they might be gays. But the way they looked at me so I could all but feel their blazing lust for me it was obvious they were as straight and as lustfully interested in a naked woman showing off her body as any boy. I couldn't help smiling to myself. I was thinking oh boy! Look what I've caught! They were just standing there with their towels around them looking embarrassed. I noticed a sign on the wall that read: "Men having an erection must cover it with a towel."

"Don't worried about that sign, boys," I said. "I'm married and I've seen plenty of hard up cocks. Don't be shy."

They glanced nervously at each other as if looking to see who would dare to take his towel off first, then both towels came off almost simultaneously. Their hungry young penises were sticking out hard in front of them swinging stiffly and bending up from their hairy balls.

"Mmmmmmm!" I purred, trying to sound impressed. "I hope you're old enough to be in here looking at naked women."

"Yes we are" said the younger looking boy. "I'm nineteen and he's twenty one. He's my brother."

"He's never seen a naked woman before, except in porn that is," the older boy added helpfully, with a big grin on his face.

The younger boy looked daggers at his brother and his face went bright red, not, I guessed from the heat. I leaned back on my hands as I sat astride the bench, spreading my legs really wide and swinging my boobs up and out. I'd swear I heard their penises creak with the strain. I decided to play it for all it was worth.

"Do you like seeing me nude?" That was a rhetorical question. The "lustomer" indicator sticking up between his legs was reading 100%. "I bet you think of naked women like me when you wank that lovely big cock."

The look on his face!

I stood up and strolled languidly toward the younger boy, swinging my breasts and thighs as sensuously as I could. I got close enough to him that the tip of his cock was brushing my belly. I touched his smooth tanned chest with my fingertips, then I purred softly as I ran my hand down his naked body to his bare thigh. He shuddered as if an electric shock had run through him and he started breathing quickly.

I slid my hand smoothly across his thigh till my fingers were cupped under his well filled balls. He gasped and spread his legs. This was fun! I ran my fingers slowly up the length of his shaft till I was tickling his big round purplish penis head and stroking that sensitive spot underneath. I'd wanked boys of nineteen when I was his age. This boy's cock was every bit as stiff as I remembered, and so much stiffer than my husband's. He gasped and squirmed like he was about to come in my hand.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I purred, "what a lovely stiff cock. Does it want to fuck me?"

That broke his nervous paralysis. His hands were instantly all over me, on my thighs, on my bottom, between my legs cupped over my cunt mound with his fingers exploring my slit, and all over my boobs.

"Ohhhhhh!" I gasped when he felt my pussy. I always love it when a man touches my cunt, or my boobs, but just for my naughty boy I deliberately made it sound like I was in ecstasy.

The older boy was behind me. He obviously didn't want to miss out on the fun. I felt his hand on my bottom caressing my buttocks and the backs of my thighs, running his fingers along the valley between my cheeks, and reaching under me between my legs. Something about the way his fingers explored me told me that this boy had certainly seen and handled lots of naked women, and knew how a woman likes to be touched. This was getting better all the time! I wanted to at least hand job their cocks but a public sauna where anyone might come in was hardly the place.

But with a naked woman in front of him for the first time, and tickling his balls and shaft too, it was all too much for the younger boy. As he stood there he spread his legs wide, shoved his hips forward, wrapped his hand round his shaft and began to masturbate.

He franticly tugged and stroked his penis with his thumb and finger in a ring sliding up and down over his knob, gasping and making meaty grunting noises. As the younger boy wanked the older boy fondled my bottom, and I could feel his hard up penis brushing against my bare thigh. All that attention! The younger boy's hand suddenly went so fast it became a blur and he gave that strangled grunting cry I'd heard so many times when I'd hand jobbed my husband. His jet of semen arched out of his nozzle and splashed over my front between my belly button and cunt.

He stood there afterwards panting, pouring with sweat. His semen was trickling down my belly and catching in my cunt hair, and a strand of semen was swinging from now limp cock. Then the poor boy apologised for masturbating! He was so embarrassed. I nearly laughed!

I suggested we went back to their cabin. I guessed they realised what I had in mind and they didn't need much persuading. On the way, dressed in our white towelling robes I learned the older boy's name was Jason and his younger brother was Daniel. Their parents had also gone off on an excursion. They didn't tell me, but I guessed that they'd come to the sauna for the same reason I had, to look for naked women.

Their cabin was much less luxurious than the suite my husband and I were in, and it had twin beds. As soon as the door was closed behind us I tossed off my robe so I was nude. I saw a couple of phones on a shelf and I had the obvious idea. I got onto one of the beds, sprawled with my legs wide and my breasts thrust out, and fingered my pussy.

"Fancy taking some naughty pictures boys?" I suggested.

I treated them to every nude pose they wanted. I spread my legs for them, thrust my boobs out and let them swing. They took close ups of my cunt. I showed them sex positions. I lay on my back with my legs wide and folded up with my knees near my shoulders ready to wrap my legs over a man's bum in missionary position. I squatted and bobbed up and down like when I'm astride my husband riding his rod from on top. I bent over with my bum toward them and with my legs spread, and got on all fours with my boobs swinging, ready for boy from behind. I could hardly believe some of the poses they wanted!

They wanted action poses too, like with me holding their cocks as if I was hand jobbing them, of them with their hands between my legs, with their cocks between my breasts, astride me like they were wanking over my boobs or behind me with their penis heads nestling in my bum crack, with their cock heads in my mouth like I was sucking them off, and lots, lots more. As I posed they didn't just take pictures. Their lustful young hands were all over my naked body, especially on my legs, bottom, tits and cunt. Jason certainly knew how to use his fingers between a woman's legs to get her hot.

I was on all fours on the bed posing for an action shot with Jason standing in front of me with his penis head in my mouth. Daniel was taking pictures but he just couldn't keep his hands off my naked body. He kept reaching under me to fondle my tits and between my legs from behind to stroke my inner thighs and finger my cunt. Daniel's fingers were getting me more and more aroused, and I had a young boy's penis so much stiffer than my husband's in my mouth. I just had to do something.

I squeezed Jason's penis head between my lips and rolled my tongue over it to massage it. Jason gasped with the sudden pleasure. He spread his legs wider and thrust his cock toward me. I began to slide my lips up and down his shaft, sucking on the back stroke. My lips brushed against his pubic hair at the bottom of my stroke, and slid over the ridge of the base of his penis head at the top. After a couple of strokes of my lips up and down his shaft Jason gave a strangled cry then yelled

"She's sucking me off! Oh my god!"

Daniel had been driving me crazy with his fingers between my legs, but mercifully he stopped to watch me suck his brother's cock off and get some pictures. I was close to orgasm and if Daniel had carried on playing with my pussy I would hardly have been able to control myself. I slid my lips full length back and forth along Jason's shaft, catching that sensitive bit where his knob meets his shaft, and tickling his balls and between his legs with my fingers. As I sucked Jason I made sure I looked up at him the way men like. I tickled Jason's balls with my fingertips. He gasped and grunted with sex pleasure and ran his fingers through my hair and over my bare back and shoulders. Between pictures Daniel's hand was on my bottom and between my legs. I liked all that!

Considering how aroused Jason must have been I was surprised how long he took to cum. Jason had learned how to hold back with a girl. I was thinking "he'd be a good one to fuck," when Jason came and boy did he come!

He yelled, grabbed my shoulders to pull me hard toward him and thrust his hips against my face like he was trying to shove his cock right down my throat and out of my arse. I felt his shaft go rock hard between my lips, then his cream spurted into my mouth. He held his hips pressed against my face for a while, then let me go and staggered back. His swinging penis was still sticking straight out half erect. He closed his thumb and forefinger round his shaft and wanked a couple more spurts of semen out.

I was throbbing between my legs from all the attention Daniel had been giving my pussy. There was only one thing I wanted. There behind me was a virgin boy with a rock hard hungry cock. He wasn't wearing a condom but I didn't care, and more than that I knew I wasn't going to get pregnant. I rolled onto my back on the bed, spread my legs as wide as I could and reached up my arms toward Daniel.

"Come on big boy," I gasped. "Get your cock up me. Lose your virginity to a woman as old as your mother."

Daniel had wanked over me, seen me in porn poses, finger pleasured me and watched me suck his brother's cock off. Not bad for nineteen! Now his earlier nervousness about being with a naked woman had disappeared completely. He was frantic with his cock up creaking hard. Like when he wanked in the sauna he was too hot and wild to resist my tempting him.

He was on the bed in a flash, with his head between my spread legs kissing the inside tops of my thighs and kissing and licking my cunt. I squeezed his head between my thighs, but I let his body force my thighs apart as his kisses worked their way up my front. He kissed me across my belly button then up till he was kissing my breasts and his penis head was poking my vagina lips. With his penis head against my vagina lips he had a long fondle of my breasts and legs. Then he looked down at my cunt and grunted as he watched himself sliding his cock into me full length. He flopped forward on top of me, leaning on his hands.

He started thrusting barely before I could fold my legs up either side of him and wrap my arms over his back. Though he was a virgin he knew exactly what to do - I think it must come naturally to men. He thrust firmly and rhythmically, but rather too energetically, grunting with lust and pleasure all the time the way men always do. He came with a loud grunting yell, and gave a big hard thrust that pushed me up the bed. I felt his cock spurt inside me. He flopped on top of me panting and I held him tight on top of me, with my legs over him, stroking his bum and the backs of his thighs with my legs.

"Was I good?" Daniel panted, still laying on top of me.

"Oooooooh! You were wonderful." I said to encourage him.

He'd only taken a couple of minutes and he hadn't given me a climax. I like a delicious, long slow shag like my husband's learned to give me to set my clitty on fire. I didn't care though. I was so excited that old past-it me had pulled a boy young enough to be my son, his virgin cock had strained hard with lust for me and he'd jerked his load inside me. The look on my boy's face said it all - he was a man now, he'd fucked a woman!

After that all three of us showered together. That was fun in the cramped little shower. The boys' hands were all over me, stiff young cocks poked me and knocked together. I left them straight after that as their parents were due back soon. I'll bet the pair of them wanked hard later as they enjoyed me again in their pictures.

I was in my bikini by the deck pool when my husband got back from his fishing trip. He picked up straight away that I was as hot and horny as he was, but he would never have guessed why. He had my bikini off me and his shorts down almost the moment the cabin door closed behind us. His cock was up almost as hard as Daniel's. We romped on our big double bed, kissing, feeling and sex-playing like a pair of teens. He treated me to a delicious long slow shag, taking ages to cum, waiting for me to climax first before he filled me. I had a delicious leg kicking, hip thrusting, boob bouncing shrieking orgasm, but in my mind it was my naughty boy Daniel on top of me and his bum I was frantically pounding with my heels!

Over evening dinner my husband kept telling me how much he'd enjoyed his fishing trip. But I certainly didn't tell him how much I'd enjoyed my fishing trip too!