Fishing with My Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We swam for about a half hour and I let my father get out of the water first again. I pulled my panties down again before pulling myself out of the water. The panties were down on my thighs again. My father watched me as I pulled them up and I smiled and told him I guess that my panties don't make a very good swim suit, they won't stay up and my top won't stay down and it is see-through, as I pulled it down. He laughed and said they work well enough to get by until you get something else.

We took off for the docks. There was a long line to use the boat ramp and I stayed with the boat for about an hour as a bunch of people past by me. I could feel a wet spot developing on my panties again.

It was finally our turn and as my father backed down the ramp. I untied the boat and got in the water, I knelt down to get my top wet. As we were loading the boat I looked around and I estimated about least 40 people there. I was really enjoying showing myself like this. As my father pulled out the boat, I walked behind him in to the parking lot. As we were unloading the gear in to the truck, three guys were at their truck not far from us, they were checking me out.

I got my things out of the truck and took a look around. Those guys were there but no one else was nearby. I didn't even bother checking the restroom this time. I stood behind the truck door and I pulled off my top and panties and dried myself. It took me a while, just because I wanted to be naked now. I then put on my spare top and panties.

Once I was done, I went to throw my stuff in the truck and I saw my father was watching me from in the truck. He asked if that is all I had brought along. The panties I had put on were a t-back type and the top a cut off t-shirt. I thought he was going to be mad at me and said I just grabbed something when we were leaving. He did not say anymore about it. We talked again on the way home and he did not seem to be mad at me, for which I was relieved.

Once we were home, we unloaded the truck and boat. I saw my father watching me again as we worked. I did my best to make my top fall away from my breasts to give him a show. I believe he was enjoying me flashing him, which only made me want to show off more. That night I began to sleep naked, my father had already seen me, and I didn't think my mother would mind.

During the week I got my mother to take me to mall. Once there she gave me some money and we both went our separate ways. I bought three pairs of panties, one pair is a black sexy lace thong, one pair is a black solid thong, the other a thin polyester, white g-string. I also bought a white tube top. I cannot wait to go fishing this coming weekend.

Saturday morning rolled around my father had to come in my room to get me awake, this time I was completely nude and I was more prepared for him. I wanted to get him to say what I should wear. I thought a sneaky way to sort of get his permission for how exposed I can be.

Standing nude in front of him, I held up both pair of thong panties and asked him which one. He looked at them and asked me if I had not bought a proper swim suit. I told him he was right, no one notices that panties are not proper swim bottoms. I could tell he liked the lace pair as he looked at them the longest, but he did not want to be the one to tell his little girl to wear something so skimpy. He instead told me to wear whatever I wanted.

I said ok and dropped the solid pair on the bed and put on the lace pair as he watched. He told me to hurry up and then left my room. I was proud of myself for being completely nude in front of my father. I grabbed my new tube top on put it on and then joined him in the kitchen for breakfast.

We finished breakfast and my father reminded me to bring a change of clothing along as he walked out to the truck. I grabbed the white g-string and my cut-off t-shirt, which I had made a little shorter during the past week.

When we got to the lake, it was not crowded and we got the boat in the water quickly. I was a little nervous waiting for my father to return to the dock. Standing there on the dock with a thong on I could feel every little breeze on my ass. It was a little colder than it had been during the week, which made my nipples hard.

Two older gentlemen were at the dock fishing and seemed to enjoy looking at me. Just to waste time and to give me a thrill, I bent over with my ass towards them and rearranged some of items in the boat. I was getting wet and I could feel the cool wetness of my panties when the wind blew.

Once we began fishing it warmed up fairly quickly and got be to quite hot. I was about to tell my father that I needed to cool off when he beat me to it. When I jumped over the side my tube top did just as I had planned, it came up to my head. My father was watching me as I surfaced.

I pulled off the top and said I thought I could get a good tan with that top on, but it does not make a good swim top. I really don't need it out here anyway and dropped it in the boat. We swam for a while and got cooled down. After we got in the boat, I did not bother to put on my top. The sun on my breasts felt wonderful.

After a while my father said to me, "Haley, I have been wanting to talk to you."

I was facing him and my mind began to anticipate where he was going.

He then said, "Ever since you lost your bikini bottoms, it seems like you have started to wear less and less clothing. Would you like to tell me anything about why?"

My parents have always been open with me and we can talk about things without getting in to arguments. So even though it was going to be embarrassing, I decided to tell him the truth.

I told him that I have seen flashing on the internet porn sites and it was interesting to me. Then after my bottoms were ripped off, I felt excited and embarrassed, but I liked the feeling it gave me. Then when you suggested I wear my underwear as a swim suit, I wanted to try it and I found I like people looking at me.

I didn't plan on flashing you, but here, I don't know the people and since you didn't say anything about what I was wearing, I thought I would see what I could wear or not wear. I have found out that I like to be seen naked, so I guess that I am an exhibitionist. I looked down to the floor of the boat, it was embarrassing to admit that to my father.

My father said, "I see," then a few seconds later, he said, "I thought that might be the case," and then gave me a little smile.

His smile put me at ease. He threw his lure in to the water then said, "You know you are just like your mother."

My mind was now whirling and I had to ask what he meant. He told me that my mother used to flash when they would go out. It wasn't till I got older that she stopped because she did not want her daughter to see her doing that sort of thing. I asked him what would she do.

He told me the same things I have been doing. When we were out fishing, she would undress and swim naked, she would flash my father and he would dare her to do things. I had to ask like what. He told me, like stripping naked and walking down a road or to the car. She would wear small bikinis out and about.

He then told me that I was more willing to show off myself to others then my mother was. You like others to see you. I liked to watch your mother, but she didn't want others to see her.

I said, "Oh, so you like to watch?"

This caught my father off guard and after a few hymns and haws, he said, "To be honest I do. Since I am being honest, last week when I suggested you wear you underwear as a bikini, that is something that I always wanted your mother to do, although she never had enough courage to do it."

My father then told me he had talked with my mother about what I was doing. Both of us are not mad at you, you are exploring your sexuality which is a normal thing to do, we just want you to be careful and since you are an adult, it's your decision what you wear.

He then said, "It is because we have done it in the past, we understand what you are feeling."

We both went back to fishing, but my mind was wondering. I was thinking to myself, I have permission from my parents to flash. Most girls who want to wear little outfits would get yelled at by their parents, but mine were ok with it. I got a big dose of confidence knowing my parents didn't mind me being naked.

About a half hour went by and my father said he was going to cool off. I told him that I would join him in a second. When he turned around to look at me wondering why I said a second, I pulled off my panties while he watched. He then got a smile on his face as I jumped in the water.

I stayed naked for the rest of the time we were fishing. I made sure to bend over with my ass towards my father and my feet spread apart every chance I got. By the time we were finished fishing that day, I felt very comfortable being naked in front of him. Just before we started back to the dock he mentioned to me about getting dressed. I told him once we got close to the dock I would.

When I could see the dock, I got dressed. The two older gentlemen were still on the dock fishing. As I waited for my father with the truck and trailer, there was no activity at the ramp other than us. We loaded the boat and went in to the parking lot to stow the gear.

Once we were done, I changed in to my white g-sting and cut-off t-shirt while my father watched. I asked him if he wanted to dare me to do something. He smiled and then told me to walk down to the dock and ask those men how fishing is going today. I was nervous and had to take a deep breath, but I wanted to do it so bad and started on my way.

When I got on the dock, the men turned and saw me. They watched as I walked up to them and I began talking with them. They told me they hadn't caught a thing all day but liked being outside. Then with a smile the one gentleman said, "We do get to see beautiful young women like you."

I blushed a bit and said, "Thank you." Talking with them helped ease my nervousness but, I was getting very excited and wet. We talked for a while, then I wanted to do more.

I looked around and nobody else was there. I then told the gentlemen to help make your day a little better, I would like to do something for you. I had their attention, I lifted up my top and took it off, then swayed back and forth shaking my breasts for them.

It looked like their eyes were going to bug out. I took another look around, we were still alone. I pull down my panties and twirled around a few times for them. I told them good luck fishing and walked back to the truck holding my clothes. I got such a rush doing that, I could feel my juices running down my legs.

I was so horny that I rubbed my hand over my pussy. My father asked how I liked doing that. I told him that flashing makes me so horny. I showed him my wet my hand. This embarrassed me more and made me even more excited. He smiled at me. I ran my hand over my pussy again a few more times. But now I couldn't hold out any longer and began to masturbate.

I looked at my father, he did not say anything as he watched me. I began to finger myself and I had the biggest orgasm I ever had. It was so embarrassing masturbating in front of my father, but that is also what made it so exciting. I was still very horny but thought I better pull it together for now.

I wiped myself up with my towel and then put on my panties and top. We both got in the truck and headed for home. My father had a smile on his face as he drove and I saw a bulge in his shorts. I hadn't thought about the effect that I may have on him, but I loved the thought of what it did. On the way home, every once in a while, I dipped my hand into my panties and gave my pussy a quick rub.

Once we got home, I was still horny and my panties were soaked. My father asked me if I was ready to unload the gear. I asked him if we could go fishing again tomorrow. He said, "Sure if I want too."

I said, "I do".

Then I told him I am so excited I need to masturbate again. Can we wait to reorganized the gear.

He said, "Sure lets go in the house."

I told him, "No come over here," as I opened my door. I told him to stand there, which was about 2 ft away from me. I turned sideways in the seat and pulled off my panties, then my top.

I began to rub my pussy and squeeze my breasts as my father watched. My hand was already soaked. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked it off. I then returned my hand to my pussy and after a few rubs, I began to finger myself. I saw my father lick his lips several times, which gave me a wicked thought.

I pulled my dripping fingers out of my pussy and brought them to my fathers face. He did not move and he did not protest. I pushed my fingers in to his mouth and he began to suck on them. When I saw him do that, my excitement increased ten fold.

Using both my hands I pulled his head down to my pussy. As soon as he was close enough I felt his tongue on my labia and my god it felt so good. He began licking my pussy and then I felt his hands open my labia and his tongue on my clit.

No more than 5 flicks of his tongue and I had a huge orgasm and fell back in the seat. My father kept his tongue on my pussy and I had two more orgasms in quick succession. My pussy was getting so sensitive that I had to pulled him away. I looked at his face and he was covered in my juices.

I looked around and saw no one on the street. I jumped off the seat to the ground and told my father to sit down. I pulled his legs out the side and then began to open his pants, I could feel his hard cock and wanted it so bad. I began ripping at his clothes till they were off. I looked him in the eyes as I opened my mouth and leaned in and engulfed his cock.

After swirling my tongue around his cock, I began to bob my head up and down while I grabbed the base with one hand and his balls with my other. I felt his hands on my breasts, squeezing my nipples. I couldn't wait for my first taste of his cum.

I was rewarded quickly and felt his cum hit my throat. I was able to swallow most while some escaped out the sides of my mouth on to his cock. I kept licking and sucking him till he was all cleaned up and his cock became soft.

I finally pulled away and looked up at him. I told him that was my first blow job, and asked, "How did I do?"

He said, "You did just great honey," and then, "Lets go inside before your mother gets home."

I grabbed my clothes off the seat and we walked inside. There was an uneasiness between us now. I told my father I was going to get a shower.

I saw a worried look on his face and decide to make sure he was ok. I went over to him and hugged him, then looked up at him and said, "Dad, I really love you and I liked doing what we just did. I have no regrets and would like to do it again. I hope you enjoyed it." Then I gave him a kiss on the cheek. This brought a smile to his face. I walked away and looked over my shoulder, he was still smiling.

As I finished up in the bathroom, I heard my parents shower running and assumed it was my father. I put on the other thong and a top, then went out and began to get the truck and boat ready for tomorrow.

While I was working, a voice startled me, it was Cathy. She looked at the way I was dressed and asked me, "What's up?"

I told her about what happen at the lake today. She already knew about last weekend. I did not tell her about me and my father though.

I could sense she was envious of what I did. I told Cathy she really needs to try it, it will really make you excited. She finally told me she may have to. I asked her what about now.

Cathy said, "Now?"

I told her, "Why not, you have panties on under those shorts, right?"

Cathy said, "Yea".

I said, "Look at my panties, nobody really pays any attention whether they are panties or a swim suit bottom. I was nude out here a while ago." With a little more coaxing, she said she would open up her shorts a little.

Cathy unbuttoned her shorts and pulled down her zipper. Her shorts were tight enough to stay on her. We moved some more gear while we talked, but we mostly talked. I asked her to take her shorts completely off. She asked what if someone sees her. I told her we are near the truck and the house is on the one side. If anyone comes, we can go behind the truck.

Cathy looked at me with a grin and then said, "Ok, if no one can see us, take off your panties and I will take off my shorts."

I pulled my panties off immediately. I don't believe Cathy thought I would do it and then I said, "Ok, it's your turn."

I watched as she began to slowly pull down her shorts. I saw why she was a little apprehensive, she had on a little white thong.

Let me tell you a little about Cathy. She is the same age as me and has long brunette hair, long legs, and small but very perky breasts with cone shaped nipples. The first time I saw her breasts I wondered what it would be like to suck on them, but have never said or done anything to find out.

We started to work on the boat again and it was not very long, I could see Cathy was becoming comfortable in just her panties. After a while, I suggested we go topless.

Cathy looked at me and said, "You first."

I pulled off my top and she gasped. Cathy commented that it has been a while since we had gym class together and you have grown quite a bit. Cathy asked, "What do they feel like?"

I could not resist, I told her, "See for yourself."

She tentatively reached out and began to message my breasts. As she was doing that I saw my father come around the corner of the house, thankfully he saw what was happening and stopped, then quickly turned around and walked back behind the house.

After about two minutes of Cathy squeezing my breasts she quickly pulled her hands back and said she was sorry. I had to reassure her she did nothing wrong, it felt great I told her. I then said, "It's my turn." I reached for her top and pulled it over her head. She did not have a bra on and her nipples were hard.

I dropped her shirt on the ground and moved my hands to her breasts and squeezed them. I heard a whisper of a moan from her and then leaned in and sucked on her nipple. She did not try to stop me and when I bit hard on her nipple, I believe she had an orgasm. She pushed me back softly and said that was nice.

We went back to working on the boat and finished up quickly. I asked Cathy if she would like to go with us tomorrow. At first she said no, but I told her she could stay the night and just think about the fun we could have. She asked what about my father, what would he say. I then told her he came out here a while ago when I was sucking on you tit, so he has already seen you and us together.

Cathy's face turned red when I told her that and I think it excited her a lot. We stood and talked a while till Cathy said, "Let me see if it is ok with my parents. Lets get dressed and I will go ask them."

I stopped her and said, "Wait, one more thing." I told her to give me her shorts, which she did. I bent down and pulled off her panties and she stepped out of them. Her pussy was so close to me I could see she was wet. I wanted to lick her pussy so badly. I then had her step into her shorts as I pulled them up and zipped them up and buttoned them for her. I then put on her top. She then dressed me. As she stood up from putting on my panties, her face was close to mine and the moment seemed right, so I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Cathy pulled away from me and said, "I will be right back."

She took off for her house. I went inside and my father was in the living room. I saw his cock was hard and reached out and gave it a squeeze. I asked him if he liked what he saw. Then I told him I asked her to come along with us tomorrow, if that is ok. He quickly smiled and nod his head. I told him she may stay the night, she is checking now and will be back here shortly.