Fishing with My Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About twenty minutes later, Cathy was at our door, with a big smile on her face and a bag in her hand. As she looked over to my father, she blushed and he smiled at her. We went to my room and I partially closed the door.

Cathy came over to me and kissed me, then put her hands under my top and squeezed my breasts. She then leaned down and sucked on my nipples. She pulled away after a few minutes and said she had wanted to do that for a long time.

I pulled off her top and then her shorts. I reached my hand to her crotch and rubbed her pussy. She was very wet. I pushed her on the bed, then I pulled off my clothes and started to kiss her thighs. I slowly moved up kissing her as I went. When I got to her pussy, I dove in and licked her from her asshole to the top of her pussy. She was squirming about and then she had an orgasm.

I moved up and kissed her mouth. As I pulled away, she told me she could taste herself on my lips. I saw movement outside my door, it must be my father. To keep Cathy from stopping I turned around and sat on her face. As soon as my pussy was close to her, I felt her tongue. I knew she could not see anything and I saw my father at the door.

I motioned for him to come in as I played with Cathy's pussy. I motioned for him to pull down his shorts. His cock was hard and I reached out and pulled him in to my mouth. I sucked my father while I played with Cathy's pussy, while Cathy was eating me. It was the most incredible feeling I ever had.

My father did not last long seeing such an incredible sight before him. Once I finished licking his cock clean, I motioned for him to pull up his shorts. Then gave him the sign to wait a minute as I leaned down and sucked on Cathy's pussy.

I then looked up and said, "Oh, hi dad." After I said that, I could feel Cathy tense up. I then said, "Are you going to order pizza again?"

He said, "Yes."

I got off of Cathy and asked her what she liked on her pizza. She was too mortified to answer and her face had turned completely red. She just frozen in place.

I told my father some toppings for the pizza and he said ok. I put my mouth back on Cathy's pussy and began sucking, then fingering Cathy. As my finger entered her I could feel her tense up and moan. She was having a huge orgasm.

My father told us it will be here in about 30 minutes, along with your mother, don't wait to long to clean up. I told him ok and then pulled away from Cathy. Cathy was still coming down from her orgasm as my father walked out of my room. Cathy laid there speechless for a few minutes. I finally asked her how she liked having an orgasm while someone is watching. She finally smiled and said that was the most intense orgasm she ever had.

Cathy and I rested and talked for a while. I finally said come on lets get a shower and pulled her up. In the shower we kissed some more, but thought that is enough for now. In my room Cathy opened up her bag and got out a small thong. I said, "Oh, look at that!"

Cathy told me she liked to wear it, it made her feel sexy, but she always wore clothing over them. But now, wanted it to be the only thing she was wearing. Then she said I brought a pair for you too, so we are matching and pulled them out of the bag. She also pulled out a little crop top for herself. I pulled on the panties and they were very small. I also put on a crop top and we went to the kitchen.

Just then the door bell rang and I grabbed the money on the table and Cathy's hand as I pulled her to the door. The pizza delivery person was an older man and he was surprised to see us dressed as we were, but said nothing about it. We went in to the kitchen and began eating and my mother arrived shortly after. My mother did not give any indication of annoyance to the way we were dressed. Everyone was in a good mood and Cathy began to relax.

When we went to bed that night, I got Cathy to sleep with me naked. We curled up together that night. In the morning my father woke us up by pulling on our legs. Cathy was a little embarrassed, at being naked but did not make a fuss. Cathy began pulling a pair of shorts out of her bag and I stopped her and handed her the little pair of panties from last night. She looked at me and said, "You got to be kidding."

I told her, "No, put them on."

I asked her what she has to wear for a top. She pulled out a bikini top. I said try this on and handed her my tube top. It was very loose, but stayed on her. I got the other pair of panties and stepped in them. I put on one of my cut-off t-shirts and asked Cathy if she wanted to wear a t-shirt instead. She said no and we went to the kitchen for breakfast. After a while, Cathy seemed to be more relaxed.

We made it to the lake and waited for two boats to launch before it was our turn. Cathy was squeezing my hand the whole time we waited. As we backed down the ramp, I could see Cathy was nervous. I reached over and rubbed her pussy. She had the crotch of her panties soaked.

It was finally time to get out of the truck, I had to pull Cathy out, but once she was out, she seemed better. We got the boat ready and then launched it. Cathy and I stayed with the boat as my father took the trailer in to the parking lot. I told Cathy to help me pull it over to the dock.

Two boats were there, with four men and they were watching us. In short order they left. I then saw the two old gentlemen from the day before. I pulled Cathy with me as I walked over to them. I looked around and it was just us.

They were watching us and so we said hello. Both of them had a smile on their face and they commented that they were hoping to see me again, then gave me a wink. Cathy was silent as she stood there. I talked with them a while and then said I got something for you today.

Cathy looked at me and I went behind her back. I pulled her top down. Cathy quickly tried to pull it back up, then I bent down and pulled her panties down to her feet. She let out a squeal and pulled them back up.

Both men smiled and then the one told Cathy, "You are a beautiful girl."

This made Cathy feel better. I then pulled up my top and my panties down and said what about me. This made everyone laugh and both men said, "You are beautiful too."

We talked a little more till my father got there. We then loaded up and left the dock.

As we were leaving the dock, Cathy told me she could not believe what I did. Then she admitted that she loved it. She told me it was sexy fun, she will have to do it more often. We got to our first fishing spot and Cathy watched as we fished.

It began to get hot so I took off my clothes. Cathy was still a bit shy about being naked but I managed to get her to pull off her clothes. After a while Cathy was more comfortable being naked and acted normally.

I saw she was wet and I wanted to have some fun. I got her to sit facing my father. I got behind her and leaned over and kissed her and then began to play with her breasts. She was nervous but she was also very excited. I reached down and rubbed her pussy and brought my soaked hand to her mouth where she licked off her own juices.

Then I fingered her to an orgasm as she looked at my father and he watched. I moved in front of Cathy and had her lean back. I bent over and began to eat her pussy. I felt hands on my ass cheeks and my father started to eat me. I could feel his tongue go from my asshole to my pussy and back. Cathy had another orgasm and she sat up.

I saw a look of surprise on her face as she saw my father eating my pussy. Cathy pulled away from me and stood up while I remained leaning over the seat. I now felt two tongues on me, one on my pussy, the other on my asshole. I did know how long I could take it. I had a desire for something in my pussy and yelled out for someone to fuck me.

I felt a tongue push in me and then a finger. Oh god it felt amazing. Then there was nothing. I yelled again for someone to fuck me. I felt something on my pussy. It started to push in me and then I felt it in me. It was filling me up so good. I lowered my head and looked back, I saw my fathers balls between my legs.

I realized he was actually fucking me. I had to have more so I pressed backward and felt his cock slide deeper in to me. He then began to fuck me and I could feel his balls smacking against me. I began to yell, "Cum in me." I never felt this way before. I felt a warm and wet sensation in my pussy and knew my father had cum in me and that caused me to have a huge orgasm, my knees became week.

I felt my father push in me one last time and then his cock came out. I looked behind me and Cathy was sucking his cock. She then moved behind me and sucked on my pussy, sucking out the cum and gave me another orgasm. I pulled away from Cathy and sat down. Cathy sat down beside me.

After we all rested for a few minutes, I asked Cathy, "When did you start to eat creamy pie?"

She told us that was the first time. She said, "I like the way you taste and I like the taste of cum, so I wanted to try them together." Cathy then asked me, "When did you start fucking?"

I had to laugh a little, then told them I thought someone would finger me. My father then said, "Oh, I am so sorry honey. I didn't know you were a virgin."

I had to stop him, I told them it was not what I had in mind but I liked it and glad you did fuck me. I told them technically I was a virgin, I didn't have a cock in me till now, but I had broken my hymen long ago. Dad you know I am on the pill right?

He said I thought you were, but I am glad you told me. After some more small talk we all jumped in the water and swam for a while. We all stayed naked the rest of the day and Cathy got my father to fuck her and I got to eat her creamy pie.

It was late afternoon, much later than we usually leave and we decide to head back to the dock. Cathy and I got dressed and I ended up with the tube top this time. There were a few men around but it was mostly empty at this time of day. Cathy and I stayed at the dock while my father got the truck. The two older gentlemen were still there and Cathy and I went over to them.

We began talking with them and wasted several minutes there. Cathy went behind me and pulled my top down. Since I was facing the water, I just left it down. The gentlemen got a big smile on their face. I pulled Cathy in front of me and kissed her. I then guided her head so her mouth was at my nipple and she began to suck on it. I looked around and I saw my father backing down the ramp. I pulled Cathy away and told them we have to be going. I pulled up my top and we went back to the boat. Several men were watching us as we loaded the boat and then walked in to the parking lot. We began to store the gear from the boat. We were done in a very short time with the three of us.

I told Cathy to come on lets get changed and as soon as I said it I realized we did not bring any other clothes with us. We decide to dry off our panties as best we could. We took them off and pressed them in the towel.

Cathy was a little nervous being bottomless in the parking lot, but I had fun watching her squirm. I looked around and the one group of men had left, there was only eight men standing around talking. I looked at Cathy and asked her if she wanted to have a last bit of fun.

She asked, "Like what?"

My father asked, "What do you have in mind?"

I got naked and told Cathy to get naked also. I said lets walk down to the gentlemen and give them one last look at us. Cathy was protesting, but had a smile on her face and relented easily.

My father said just lets be ready to leave as soon as you get back. I pulled Cathy by her hand and we started walking to the dock. The men saw us and we heard a whistler from them. The two gentlemen were happy to see us coming. Once there I pulled Cathy to me and then sucked on her nipples. I then moved behind her and rubbed her pussy, she was very wet again and I moved my hand to her mouth which she licked off.

I moved my hand back to her pussy and fingered her a while before we said good-by to them and we turned around and walked back to the truck and got in naked. My father started the truck and we left for home.

As we were going, Cathy was so excited and she kept saying that was so much fun. We put on our tops for the drive home. As we went past Cathy's house her father was out doing yard work and her mother's car was not there. I said to Cathy, "Walk home in you swim suit, I bet your father will not know the difference".

Cathy said, "Ok but you have to come along."

I put on the t-shirt and she wore the tube top.

We got the rest of her clothes from my room and walked down the block. Her father saw us coming and watched us approach. He asked if we had fun at the lake and we both told him yes. After we walked past him, I turned my head and we was looking at our butts. When we got inside we both began to laugh and I pulled down Cathy's tube top. We rounded the corner to the living room and there was Cathy's older brother staring at us.

Cathy realized her top was down and quickly pulled it up.

I said, "Hello Timmy" and he said hi to me.

I said, "Timmy, if your don't tell anyone about what you saw, Cathy may let you see her again?"

He quickly agreed. I went over to Cathy and slowly pulled down her top again and squeezed her breasts. Her nipples were hard, I whispered to her, "You like this don't you," she smiled and I knew the answer.

I pulled up her top and asked Timmy if he liked that. He had a smirk on his face and then he asked if he could see my tits. Now Cathy took charge and said of course you can as she pulled up my top and played with my breast. Cathy put my top back in place and then said to Timmy, "I will let you know when I am ready to show you again. Please don't come and bug me or someone may hear you and if anyone finds out, it will be over, do you understand?"

Timmy said, "Yes, I understand."

We both went up to Cathy's room she took off the tube top and gave it to me. She then asked for her panties back. I asked her what I am going to wear home. She smiled and said nothing. I started to complain and she said she was only kidding, she has something for me to wear. I felt relieved and she went to her drawers and reached in the back and pulled out a little sheer g-string. The front was barely big enough to cover my pussy.

Cathy said she likes to wear this when she wants to really feel sexy, but under her clothes of course. She handed them to me. I asked her if she was serious and she told me yes. I put them on and adjusted them.

The top of my pussy slit was visible and the bottom slid into my crack. Cathy said one more thing, "I dare you to go talk with my father for 5 minutes before you go home."

My pussy was beginning to get wet at the thought. I said, "Ok but you have to stand outside with me wearing the cut-off t-shirt..."

She agreed before I was finished talking. I went over to her desk and got a pair of scissors and cut the t-shirt smaller. Now she gasped. I told her to try it on. It was still covering her quite a bit. I told Cathy to stand still and I cut the t-shirt so her under-boob was showing.

We both looked in the mirror at ourselves and then walked in to the living room, Timmy was there. When he saw us coming, his mouth just dropped open. I told Timmy good-bye and Cathy said she would be back shortly and we both went outside.

Cathy's father was sitting on the ground pulling weeds as we walk over to him. When he saw us, he had a startled look on his face. I began talking with him and let my legs shoulder width apart. I could see his eyes travel from my face to crotch and back again.

He then looked at his daughter and her breasts. From the angle he was at, her breasts would be very visible. He did his best to talk but stammered a few times. He never said anything about what we were wearing.

I reached up and adjusted my top, purposely pulling it up to high so the bottom of my breasts were now showing. The conversation started to peter out so I said to Cathy I must be going and then gave her a hug.

As we hugged, I pulled up her top. When I backed away her nipples were showing. Cathy knew what I had done, but stood there letting her father see her. Cathy said good-bye to me one last time and waved at me before turning and going back in her house.

I had walked the block home without an incident. I went in the house and my father said he was waiting for me to unload the gear from the truck. I said lets go and we got the truck cleaned up.

I went in the house and got a shower, put on some panties and a top. My mother had come home with takeout for dinner. At the end of the night in my room I reflected on all that has happened over the last few weekends.

Then I thought about getting fucked by my father, and by how great that was. That was not even in any of my fantasies when I thought about exposing myself, but neither was having sex with Cathy. I never thought I would be so daring so quickly. I began to wondered if I am becoming a slut.