All Comments on 'Fishing With The Wrong Kind Of Bait'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A great story

I sure never had such an experience while fishing and sure wish I did!!

max43max43almost 12 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story dvelopment, good character development. Keep writing!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
More fantasy fulfillment

Good story and a kind man who did a very wrong thing for very good reasons -

Nice moral challenge there -

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
I don't know . . .

what I would have done. I am 70 and MUCH wizer than her shit for brains husband but in 35 years of marriage I have never cheated on my wife. I think, in the same circumstances I would too. No I would not tell her; I would take it to my grave. Even though it would be (and was once when I was much younger and way foolisher) easier to tell her so that I didn't have to carry the burden of my "cheating" all by myself, I love her enough that I would not hurt her like that. It would be wrong of me on so many levels but right also to have made love to that innocent. Hard, horney, hot, hurt, hand-full, hopeful, hungry, honest, harassed, hidden, hobbled, hornswoggled, hopped-up, hostile, . . . little lady.

jkthekatjkthekatover 11 years ago
Great Writer!

Keep it up- your storys are arousing and believable or maybe I just know great talent!

jack

Reiner43Reiner43about 10 years ago
Great stuff!

The story tells what every man dreams might happen some day. Nice and hot!

General_OGeneral_Oover 8 years ago
Love your work

Keep the stories going lov your work

thurerigthurerigabout 8 years ago
Im Hooked

Very good work!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Very Nice

You always deliver a entertaining story.

Huskyfan58Huskyfan58over 2 years ago

I love your stories. I like the fact that most of the guys are middle aged, like me. I like the fact that not all of the women have huge tits, and the men aren't all sporting ten or twelve inch clocks and can have 6 orgasms a day. Your stories are believable, your characters are well written and your plots are not way too out there. I'm working my way through your stories, and just finished this one. I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest as much as I did this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS