All Comments on 'Fishnets / French Maid'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Rimbaud17Rimbaud178 months ago

Hmmm. Didn't sound very "accidentally" to me. ;-) But very, very nice ...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing story. Would love a part two, getting to see Desire embrace who they are more and Terrance show her not all men are jerks!

sexymama1388sexymama13888 months ago

Continue the story please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

great got me off in my panties

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If that’s a picture of your wife’s booty, that’s impressive! Good story!

SuckergurlSuckergurl8 months ago

Love this story, hope there is more to cum, I am very much into french maid it is my favourite crossdresser fantasy, absolutely 5* following this story 💋💋

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was a nice story and well appreciated by myself, however let it continue in Fishnets/French Maid 2. Definately enjoyed that, now l will cum. jildijow@outlook.com

panties4lifepanties4life8 months ago

I loved the variety of encounters she had. Her surrender to her final lover was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely incredible story!

One of the best I’ve read for a long time. Looking forward to the second story and heard more about Desiree’s lingerie

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What hot and quick. My interest started my senior year in HS, it was very slow, many missteps. It started when working at a large mall, I'd change into jeans and a blouse, simple lipstick, flat lenses with loose hair and walk the mall. No one ever recognized me. Then I met a young guy working in a sports store, flirted a lot, we made-out in his car but he wanted me to blow him, "ok, your my first." Wow did I choke on his cum, we did this for two months. Next was an older guy working in the mall, again in his car until finally one Saturday afternoon in his apartment he fucked me, it was very rough and it ended after Christmas. A black maintenance man at the mall figured me out too and it wasn't long before I was on my knees holding my first BBC, it took weeks to deep throat him and for his birthday he fucked me, it hurt a lot getting it in me, but I got used to it . :) In college, I bulked up and couldn't pull off the girly stuff and went straight.

RayaWritesRayaWrites6 months ago

This was amazing! So so sexy, can’t wait to read more, reminds me of a lot of my experiences! <3

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow6 months ago

Sweet! Many of us have similar stories. <3

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I guess what they say holds true…You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. In the immortal words of James Hetfield, “Sad but True”.

Lexx xoxo

secretsissy02secretsissy024 months ago

This is a great story! Well written. Funny. Sexy as fuck! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love wearing my french maid outfit and having men grope me. I have one older lover who has an amazing cock bigger than average and a lot of girth with balls that are plumsized. I love guys who have big big balls i love feeling them licking them and sucking on them just teabagging for ages. He has a few likeminded friends who im shared with who also like his slutty french maid and i often greet them when they arrive by french kissing them as their hands make it straight up my skirt and into my pantys. I enjoy the spitroasts and my legs over a mans shoulders and they fuck me and cum in me and how they have no problem going down on my full gurlpussy after each other cumming in me and love being fucked while another has my gurlclit in their mouth bringing me to orgasm while im being fucked as their sissy slut. Paul(a)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous