Fist to the Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry," he pushed Ruslan away and patted his ass after turning him around. "I want to be inside your ass before Saturday ends."

"And after that?" Ruslan asked over one shoulder.

"I'll fuck you until you cannot walk no more," Johnny promised with a cocksure smile.

So, in the end, the pretty boy hadn't lied. And it dawned on Johnny. If there was one opponent he had to be aware of, he wouldn't meet him in the ring. The guy's old man. Who would have thought? Although Ruslan fit the image of a daddy's boy to a tee. But why did the old man have it bad for Johnny? Maybe he didn't agree with his son fucking dudes. Funny thing, Ruslan didn't seem to hide. So what was the deal, anyway?

Whatever, he shrugged. The only deal he had, he had with Ruslan, not with his old man. And if the pretty man wanted a dicking, Johnny was happy to give it to him. And he had plans. He checked his backpack. He would show the pretty boy something tonight. It was all there.

***

The cab pulled in front of a nice looking house, a bit remote from the main road. So that was how the rich lived. Go figure, Johnny thought. He wasn't going to act like he was impressed. If there was one top dog around, that was him, and Ruslan would understand that pretty quickly.

It tickled him the wrong way, the whole thing. Not rub him the wrong way. That was not it. Johnny knew better than this, but still he couldn't help it. Maybe it was just the promise of that tight ass after a win. After that, he couldn't tell.

Or maybe he was still damn stupid and thought he could raise the bar for himself and score higher. He was reading too much into everything. On the way to Ruslan's crib, in the cab, they had been silent. Both of them. But if papa was paying for all this, how could Ruslan go against his old man like that? Wasn't he afraid to be disowned or something? A pretty boy like him probably had not lifted a finger to do any hard work all his life. Although, if what people said was true, that Ruslan was keeping his old man's books, it meant the pretty man was more than just pretty. He was smart, too.

He stole a glance at Ruslan as soon as they were inside. Ruslan leaned into him, asking, without words. Johnny grabbed him quickly, lifting him by his ass, and almost slammed him against the wall.

Their lips were busy, his hands were clasping hard on the tight buttocks, and he wanted nothing more than to have Ruslan naked, under him, and soon.

"Show me to your bedroom," he said, as he planted the other back on his feet, but without removing his hands from the still clothed ass.

With a smile, Ruslan dragged him after him by one hand. Johnny barely noted his surroundings, his attention fully trained on his host. The pretty man was not going to walk on Monday morning. It was no longer just a way of boasting. It started to be a necessity.

Johnny could not remember being so hard for a guy. Ruslan Kent was something that wasn't supposed to be on his plate. He was used to eating at the diner across the street. And this kind of meal came straight from a five-star restaurant or something.

But he had no table manners, he smirked at the thought. When they were finally in a nicely lit room that had to be the bedroom by the size of the bed in the middle, flush against the wall, he was as sure of that as of him being called Snake.

"Quite a big bed for someone sleeping alone," he noticed.

"It's for sleepovers." Ruslan shrugged, as he began undressing with the speed of light, throwing his clothes all over the place.

"Do you have many people sleeping over then?" Johnny asked gruffly.

Was he stupid now? Ruslan had made no secret of liking to sleep around. That was how he had gotten here, anyway. So why was he bothered? For now, for the weeks of the tournament, he was going to be the one to sleep over. And not some other, faceless dudes.

"Not really," Ruslan surprised him with his reply.

He jumped into his arms, almost making him lose balance. Johnny turned the tables and pinned him to the bed.

"I wanna do you raw," he said quietly, making the other stop cold in his arms.

Ruslan shook his head. "Nah, no way. I don't go bareback with anyone. Ever."

"Yeah, I thought you'd be like that. Your old man taught you good, right?" Johnny chuckled.

"Right," Ruslan said, a tad hesitantly.

"Good, that's good." Johnny caressed the man's cheeks slowly and leaned in for a kiss.

***

For the first time since he had met Johnny aka Snake, Ruslan felt a tinge of fear. He was refusing him point blank, and they both knew Snake had the strength required to force Ruslan if that was what he wanted.

Against himself, he panicked. The weight crushing him into the bed wasn't helping, either. He needed to calm down. And certainly, ignore how softly Johnny was kissing him.

They needed ground rules. He tried to push the other away. To his surprise, the fighter didn't fight him back. Instead, he stood up and sauntered to a corner of the room where he crouched over his knapsack.

"Johnny," Ruslan said, hoping his voice was stern enough to draw the others' attention, "I don't do it raw."

Johnny seemed to ignore him, whistling a happy tune, as he turned back and threw some papers held together by a metal clip. Intrigued, Ruslan straightened up, pulling his legs under him.

"It's your bill of health?" he wondered out loud.

Johnny was busy shedding off his clothes. "Bet your sweet ass it is. I always keep myself in shape. Healthy. But this time, I asked for more tests. You know, just so that I can pop the question to you."

Ruslan examined the papers. They were up to date all right.

"It wasn't really a question," he mumbled. "So you did this ... for me?"

The fighter was standing now by the foot of the bed, in all his naked glory. "What do you think? Of course. I don't come across a fine piece of tail like you that often. So, what do you say?" Johnny jumped on the bed, grabbed the papers from Ruslan's hand and threw them away, obviously impatient.

Their mouths clashed again, and the room tilted, making Ruslan see the ceiling in an instant. They were rubbing against each other like animals in heat. Ruslan grabbed the man's hair, forcing him away one inch. "You're a bit crazy! Don't you think you should ask if I'm clean?"

Johnny smirked. "Papa's precious boy, kept on a tight leash? I'd say I'm safe," he joked, and this time, when he kissed Ruslan, he no longer budged.

Clearly, Johnny was done making conversation. The slurping sounds of their tongues together filled the room.

Ruslan felt a bit dizzy. But Johnny had gone the extra length to proposition him like this. And it wasn't like he didn't want it. For how long had he done it only with the rubber? Ever since the old man had saved him and Yanis from that hell hole they had ended up in, him selling ass, Yanis fast to become a small-time thief and most probably a dead one, had Mr. Kent not intervened to free their sorry asses and take them both into his care. Maybe he was lucky that he was clean. But keeping himself that way had nothing to do with luck.

So it was a leap of faith. He surely needed to think about it. Johnny slid from his arms, dragging him by the edge of the bed. A hot tongue in his ass and he was sold. He bit his hand to stop from moaning like a slut. Johnny was eating his ass and wasn't shy to make a meal out of it.

"Don't keep your voice down," Johnny ordered breathily. "It's not like we shouldn't wake the neighbors or something, right?"

Ruslan mumbled a reply. He was sure he sounded like a bitch in heat, but he couldn't help it anymore. Johnny's hand was rough on his cock and balls, introducing those into his menu, too.

"Stay right here," Johnny said and stood up again to fiddle with his knapsack again.

Like he could have gone anywhere. His bones were all jelly, and he couldn't move if there were a fire. His eyes grew wide as he noticed what Johnny held in one tight fist.

"What's that?" he asked warily.

"Some of my hand wraps, sweet lips. I need to prove myself, right? So, here's the deal. Four times, you said? I'm all for breaking the record. The question is: are you?"

Ruslan watched the strips of cloth as Johnny was wrapping them around one fist. Slowly, he nodded.

TBC

12