All Comments on 'Fist to the Heart - Epilogue'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Oh my goodness. So many emotions and not enough word's.

Thank you for such a wonderful story. My heart is truly happy.

Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
well done

the kind of story I like, great sex , but just as important, great writing, characters and most important a great story. well done loved it. xx Keep writing. Actually will not be anonymous. simonjessex@hotmail.com

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Wow!

This series was something else. Great work!

LuntisLuntisover 3 years ago
Amazing

I just would like to say: Thank you for this story. Full of emotions, thrill, love and a lot of sex scenes! You really felt every emotions Ruslan and Johnny went through: can I trust him, can I really let go etc. And the sex scenes were so detailed that you seemed to be in the bed beside them and felt everything that happend between them: the smell, all movment, all fuck and all love! Thank you again!

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Deeply moving story

New to the site and this story was the first series I read. Speechless in how authentic and visual the story was written. Major congrats. I see you have written many others and look forward to reading them. Might be nice to get an update on Johnny and Ruslan in the future...???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writing, but what he did was truly unforgivable, leaving him in that hospital with just a letter, so ridiculous, and he didn’t even actually apologize, too much build up throughout the whole story for such an unsatisfying ending. Once again.

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenalmost 3 years ago

Great, but I feel the need to point out a fact left unanswered...

You made a point to have Mr. Kent say, "I took TWO boys out of that place." So, what I am wondering is this: Who is Yani's parents? Why did Mr. Kent specifically have Martin grab him, as well that day?

Will you write a story about him, too? Perhaps one (bi-sexual, of course) about meeting Anya and falling for her, set before this story. Perhaps the End of it could tell the answer I asked...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story!

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story and characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am your fan for LIFE!!! Fantastic story telling.

GkbdwrGkbdwralmost 2 years ago

Loved this story. Love all your work

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago
What a fantastic journey!

I'm gonna miss these guys! Thank you for writing. Very much looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great story. I loved it love the characters. You need to keep riding you're great! Thank you

Zack1013Zack101320 days ago

I am so glad that I ran across this story! I laughed & cried and I feel in love with the characters as well as your writing. I plan on devouring all your other stories as well. Than you so much for sharing this with us. You’re my new favorite author! Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
573 Followers
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES