Filth and Fisting

Story Info
Very kinky fisting sex
1.4k words
4.33
44.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
57hangar
57hangar
65 Followers

This is an account of a true event....

I met a woman called Kate. We talked before meeting and discovered that we both like fisting and insertions.

Over three hours we did so much that we could think of. To ensure we had lots of inspiration, I went to the supermarket first and bought vegetables, bottles, candles, anything phallic shaped I could find. When I got to her place, I laid out everything on her bed and the range of items made her laugh. I asked her what she wanted to try first and she went straight for a cucumber. She stripped naked, sat on the bed, leaning back against the headboard, opened her legs wide and started pushing the cuke into her pussy. She started fucking herself. She then pointed at another cucumber and said she wanted to watch me fuck myself with one, so I stripped, sat at the other end of the bed, legs wide, and pushed my cucumber into my arse. That made her smile. She rubbed a foot over my cock, I rubbed a big toe against her asshole.

I told her to lie next to me on the bed, with our backs to each other, bums level. I took her cucumber and feed it into her arse. She took hold of mine as we steadily fucked each other in the arse with our cucumbers.

We played with all kinds of vegetables and fruit. I watched her push bananas and apples into her pussy and then push them out. I got her to sit on a butternut squash. This thing was huge and they are rock solid. She lubed it up and slowly sank her pussy onto it. She had a much bigger pussy than an asshole, but she still loved anal nonetheless. Watching her ride that giant veggie was so hot.

I told her I wanted to fist her pussy so she crawled off the squash and lay face down on the bed. It was pretty easy to push my hand into her pussy. Warm, wet velvet is the best description. I twisted my hand as I pulled and pushed my hand in and out. I could hear her moaning. I asked her if she wanted it slow and gentle or hard and fast. She said hard and fast but she might squirt. I fist fucked Kate hard and fast. Punch fucked her pussy. I wanted to see her squirt. I even pushed my fingertips against her cervix when I was inside her pussy. Omg did she squirt. I was drenched, the sheets were drenched. Amazing.

To give her a break, I told her to watch me and then fist me when she got her breath back. I started to anally masturbate using bigger and bigger objects. Starting with the cucumber, I pushed it all the way inside my ass until it disappeared. That made her smile. I moved onto a soft drinks bottle that was made of plastic that reminded me of anal beads. I was so turned on. Kate was just sitting there, watching, enthralled. So, I thought I'd try and impress her. I took the wine bottle and tried pushing that inside my arse. The neck of the bottle went in no problem but I couldn't get the body of the bottle in. Not lying in this position. So, I got up, placed the bottle on the floor, then squatted over it. Holding onto the bed, I lowered my arse over it as felt that glass stretch my arse open. Omg. So intense, quite painful, but such a turn on. Kate was watching and rubbing her clit frantically. I'm not even sure she was aware of what she was doing. Her eyes were just glued to me and the bottle. I lowered my hips and felt my arse stretch and sink 3-4 inches. It was inside me. So huge. I rode up and down a few times then told her I'm going to get off the bottle and kneel on the bed and I want her to fist me deep. Don't be gentle. Just go deep.

I got off the bottle, my arse was so stretched, quickly got on the bed and got her to push her hand straight into my arse. She fisted me back and forth. More! Deeper! I asked. I felt her go deeper but by now I was just consumed with lust. I reached behind me, held her arm, and just pushed it deeper inside me until she was elbow deep. That familiar feeling of fingertips under my ribcage and a woman saying holy shit! I think it was her first time fisting a man that deep. I stroked my cock as she fisted me until I came.

After a rest I asked if she was ready for more. She had a big double dildo so I lay on the bed and told her to feed half of it into my arse, which went in easily. I pointed the free end up in the air and told her that was for to sit on. She giggled and sat up, feeding it into her cunt until there was none left. Whilst rummaging in her sex drawer I also noticed a speculum. So, we tried that too. She lay on the bed, head supported, legs wide open and I put it in and started to open her up. We opened that thing to the max. She needed a bigger speculum to really test her. But it did give me an opportunity. Looking around her bedroom I found a thin make-up brush and pushed it into her cervix. I also pushed it into her urethra which she said was an odd feeling but would never make her come. Out with the speculum and she wanted her revenge. She pushed the makeup brush into my cock. It is an odd sensation but I liked it.

I remembered the candles. I told her that I wanted to stretch her pussy even more. She nodded and laid on the bed. I covered her pussy with lots of lube. I quickly fisted her for good measure then started to push one candle after another into her pussy. These are the long, tapered, dinner candles you put in candlesticks for posh dinners at home. I was pushing them into her pussy. It wasn't until number 12 did she start to breathe more rapidly. It was getting more difficult to add each one and it was really starting to stretch her. She got to 17 candles, inserted halfway into her pussy, until they shot out with such a force. I should have tried to double fist her pussy right there but only thought of it afterwards. She managed to get 10 candles into my arse. She won.

We fisted each other at the same time. That felt so good when we figured it out the best position. She told me she wanted to squirt again. We disengaged and she stood on the bedroom floor, leaning over the bedside cabinet. She told me to get between her legs, fist her and try to rim her arse at the same time. Doing I was told, remembering she liked it hard and fast, I stuck my tongue as deep into her arse as I could and fist fucked her pussy until her legs shook and she flooded the floor. When she got her breath back, she knelt down on the floor, held her hair up behind her head, bent down and started sucking and slurping up her own juice. She looked at me as she swallowed it and stuck out her tongue to show me her mouth was empty. I told her it was my turn. Sit in front of me and fist me as I wank my cock and cum on her face. Felt so good feeling her fist sliding back inside me again. Feeling her twisting her wrist and going in and out. I stroked my cock hard and fast, seeing her face looking up at me, mouth open, waiting for my cum, occasionally licking my balls. I didn't last long and came on her face and in her mouth. She scooped up my cum on her face, licked her finger clean then swallowed my spunk. Showing me her open mouth again. Love this woman.

Next time we definitely going to try double fisting each other and getting my fist wrist deep inside her arse Be even better if we find another woman to join in. She said she has always fantasised about ruining another woman. I can go along with that :)

57hangar
57hangar
65 Followers