Fisting Fun

Story Info
POV fisting fun, male to female.
2.8k words
4.16
17k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday afternoon, your kids were at their fathers for the weekend, and we were sitting on the couch discussing life in general, sharing a few drinks, a few laughs, and a few tears.

You seemed a bit melancholy, so I reached out, wrapped an arm around your shoulder, and pulled you in a bit closer; your head rested against my shoulder as we continued to talk. I reassured you that everything would turn out fine in the end and that you just needed to persevere for that to happen.

You mentioned the new plumber that had just started at work. You said he was a hunk, but you hadn't found out yet if he was single, then added that it wouldn't matter anyway, and you'd love to bonk him if you got the opportunity.

I laughed and, with the hand that was wrapped around you, gave your hip a slight slap while saying, naughty girl, if you keep up that, I might have to give you a spanking!

You sat up, breaking the cuddle. Sitting there for a second or two looking like you were contemplating a thought in your head, grabbing your drink and having a quick swig before putting it down and sitting back, twisting slightly to face me.

Looking me in the eye and stating, "well, maybe you should," then leaning in, giving me a slight kiss on my lips before again resting your head on my shoulder, still looking at me.

With the shifting of your position, your butt was now accessible, so it wasn't hard to raise my hand and give it a firm slap while still looking you in the eyes; I saw you flinch when the slap landed, I saw the cheeky grin spread across your face when you said "Harder." I laughed and asked if you were sure? You replied, "Yes, I'm horny" you moved in closer and kissed me. Lips locked on each other, my tongue darted in between your lips, you moved in closer to me, my hand now raised, I waited until you broke the kiss before bringing it down with twice as much force as before, you gasped, and a slight shiver convulsed through your body. Again you shifted; this time, you straddled my lap, a knee each side of me, your crotch resting against mine, your arms wrapped around my neck, and we continued kissing passionately.

Despite the clothes, you could feel my cock harden as we kissed; you started to grind against me, a rhythmic movement ensured that my shaft ran the whole length of your pussy, teasing each other with each thrust. I slapped your butt again, causing you to grind harder into me, and you broke the kiss as your back arched, pushing your boobs up into my face, your head falling backward.

My arms wrapped around you, supporting you, my cock pressed hard against your pussy, my head bowed as I planted kisses along your cleavage. You tried to move, but my hand reached up to the nape of your neck and grabbing a handful of hair, I guided you to roll off of me, onto the couch with me now on top of you, our hips still joined, I released your hair, and we kissed again. We broke the kiss as I stood up, towering over you. "Time for your punishment, naughty girl."

I ordered you to stand and moved you to the center of the room. I reached over and undid the buttons on your blouse and removed it. You started to protest. My hand reached up and tapped the side of your cheek, not hard, just enough to get your attention. "You're not to winge or protest" "This is all your doing, NAUGHTY girl" "It's your punishment."

Leaving your bra on, I undid the belt of your pants and zipped it through the hoops. I folded it in half and snapped it; the crack of the belt echoed around the room, causing you to jump; fear flashed across your face a second. "I won't use this on you, as long as it doesn't fall" with that, I took the belt, told you to open your mouth, and bite the leather. Next, I undid the button on your jeans, pulled the zip down, and peeled the denim off your hips. I knelt in front of you as the jeans rolled down your legs; using my shoulder to brace yourself, you lifted one leg then the other to complete the process. From my position, each lift of the leg provided me a close-up view of the gusset of your panties, soaked through with pussy juice. I smiled as I looked up, the leather belt still held firmly between your teeth.

I stood up and wrapped an arm around you, pulled you close, took the belt from your mouth, asked if you were ok; you nodded yes, then kissed you again before putting the belt once more between your lips. My attention turned to your bra, my hand snaked around the back and undid the clasp; I let it fall, your breasts exposed to me, nipples hardening under the cooler air. I removed one hand from the bra strap, but instead of removing the other, I twisted it behind your back, grabbed your free hand, and proceeded to use the bra to tie your hands together.

Once satisfied that the knot would hold. I moved back around to face you. My fingers caressed your face, fingertips tracing the outline of your jaw, down your neck, your collarbone, parting your cleavage before curling back up under your breast, my thumb brushing across your nipple, causing you to shiver and moan slightly. My mouth moved across your other breast, small kisses around your areola before sucking in the nipple and flicking it with my tongue; an electric shock passes between your nipples and shoots straight to your clit, tingling it. Another moan, another shiver, your knees buckling slightly.

I stepped back for a second to allow you some composure time, your eyes full of lust, pleading with me to continue. I step forward, my fingers, now hooked into each side of your panties, I push down, the material slides over your backside, down to the top of your thighs, you open your legs slightly to allow the crotch of your panties to peel away from your soaked pussy. I can smell your arousal as I push them down and let them fall to your ankles, allowing you to step out of them.

Again I move closer, remove the belt, and drape it around your neck, kissing you passionately. My hands wander over your hips, caressing your butt, you try to cuddle me, but your arms are still securely tied behind your back, denying you.

My hand slaps your exposed butt cheek, causing you to moan and push into me, your bare pussy against my hard clothed cock.

My hand comes back over your hip, tracing the crease of your leg joint until I feel the mound of your pussy. Still kissing, my fingers trace around your cunt, not touching it, just teasingly around it, along your inner thigh, brushing ever so slightly along the folds of your pussy, teasingly over your clit.

I feel you squirm, then shiver, a moan escapes your mouth, as finally, my fingers part your swollen cunt lips, drawing them upward I feel your wetness as my finger glides along your silken inner lips, opening you and resting on your clit. I can feel the hard nub as I press before returning my finger to the entrance of your hole, dipping it in, coating it more pussy juice, then sliding it back up to your clit, smearing it in your juices. The slippery nub rotates under the guidance of my finger, you start to shiver and moan louder, so I stop. Instinctively you start to hump, trying to find that source of pleasure again.

I stop kissing you and using the belt as a makeshift lead; I take you to the kitchen bench and lie you face-first across it, your boobs now pressed hard against the benchtop, hands still tied behind your back.

You can't see me, but you can hear me getting undressed; once finished, I move around the bench, allowing you to see my naked form. My hard cock inches from your face, instinctively your mouth opens, I move closer you kiss the knob, your tongue licking the eye, my precum tasting sweet as a small string extends from your lips back to the eye of my cock, opening your mouth wider, I tell you not yet, naughty girl. "Is that what you want to do to the plumber?" you moan "do you want to feel his cock in your mouth, taste him, make him moan?" lust fills your eyes as you groan a yes. "feel his full balls tighten, ready to explode in your mouth?" you reply "Oh yeah, that's what I want" A nice hard cock for me to suck until he is ready to cum" I laugh

Moving back behind you. I take in your gorgeous curves, the shape of your back as it tapers down to your hips and plump butt cheeks, round and firm. My hand glides over them, exploring further my hand wanders down between your cheeks and, with your legs spread slightly, to your exposed pussy, your prominent meaty folds swollen and silky from your juices. You moan as my fingers part your pussy lips, coating them in your juices. I tell you how wet you are, how thinking about sucking that plumber's cock has got your juices flowing. My hand pulls away, and without warning, my hand snaps across your right butt cheek.

You yelp, the sting of my slap vibrates your butt cheek, and a red handprint starts to appear. I tell you, that's what happens to naughty cock suckers. You moan as my fingers once again caress your pussy, my finger finds your clit, you inhale as I rub it. Again I stop only to crack your left butt cheek. Another yelp followed by a shiver that runs head to toe. Moving my fingers back on your clit. I ask, "Are you a naughty cocksucker?" You whimper, yessss.

"Yes, you are," I say and quickly give each butt cheek another slap. You start to squirm; I move both hands to your butt and gently rub them to soothe the pain. It dawns on you that you can feel the knob of my cock nestled between your pussy lips. You spread your legs further apart, allowing for easier access, but my cock continues to thrust between your lips and knocking into your clit. You try to raise your butt higher to let my shaft slip into your waiting hole, but by pushing down on your butt cheeks with my hands, I deny you that pleasure. You groan in frustration. I laugh

I tell you, "not only are you a naughty cocksucker, it looks like you want this pussy filled as well" "Do you want that? Do you want your pussy stretched and filled?"

With your voice husky and guttural, you reply, "Fuck yeah, I want my pussy filled and stretched" "I'm a naughty slut, and I want to be filled and used."

I step back, "Ok then, let's do this" another slap on your butt as I tell you to stay. I undo your arms, and you stretch for a second as I turn to the fridge and grab a tub of margarine and instruct you to resume the position and hang on.

Using the margarine as a lubricant, I spread a liberal amount on your pussy; you shiver as the cold goo smears around your lips. The rest I coat my fingers. With one hand on the small of your back, I reach in between your legs and slip two fingers into your hole. You moan as my fingers start to work around inside you; my thumb presses across your clit as I twist and turn, arousing you further; it's not long before my fingers sit comfortably past the knuckle and tickle's your G spot.

Again you moan as I insert a third finger in, followed a few seconds later by a fourth. I hear you breathing hard as I twist and spread my fingers inside your pussy. I ask if you're ok. I take the low long ah huh as a yes.

Continuing with the four fingers, now up to the knuckles, I rotate them. I can feel them brush against your cervix on one side and your G spot on the other, all-around your pussy muscles ripple as my fingers pass over them, my thumb still pushes on your clit. I push in and out, each thrust a little deeper. Your pussy lips like a sleeve wrapped around, sliding in and out. It looks incredible and feels better.

Your moans increase as I introduce my thumb to the fold. You moan, "fill me, stretch me, I love it" A few more minutes, and all that is left is my thumb knuckle to pass. Your breathing becomes rhythmic, deep breaths in and long exhales. Twisting and pushing in time with your breathing, the knuckle pushes through the stretched opening and closes again as it envelopes my wrist. I hold it for a second or two. As your moans increase, your body shakes, and your cunt muscles clamp around my fist. Flexing my fingers inside you, I slowly start a pumping motion, stretching your pussy lips from the inside this time, pulling out to the knuckle and alternating between open and closed fist. The sight before me is magnificent, puffed up pussy lips tight around my wrist, your clit hard and exposed, even your butthole puckers each time I withdraw my hand. Still pumping, I reach up with my other hand, my thumb and for finger pinch your clit, your moans increase, my fingers rollover your mound, and I push, feeling my other hand deep inside you as it moves around, before moving back to your clit.

Maintaining the rhythm, my fist inside you pushes up against your G spot. It's not long before your moans become louder, your hips start to buck. Suddenly you stop moving; your breathing stalls as if times stood still for a split second before you erupted. Every muscle in your body tensed only to be released through your pussy, wave after wave rippled through your cunt muscles, each wave gripping around my invading fist trying to crush my wrist, sending your waves through my own body, I moaned you screamed.

Finally, the spasms subsided; you laid limp across the benchtop trying to catch your breath, my fist still inside you, I started to extract my fist, but you muttered, not yet, wait, wait. Once your breathing returned to some normality, I again started to remove my hand; it was tighter than before, but with a steady pull, eventually, your pussy relaxed enough and allowed my hand to pass.

The gape of your pussy was terrific, your pussy looked ruined, but even as I watch, I could see it starting to return to normal. I quickly stood between your legs, rubbed some more margarine on my shaft, and as your gaping cunt closed, I shoved my cock into you; there was no resistance; I don't even think you knew I was entirely in you.

I just stood there with my cock buried inside you, not moving, just enjoying the feeling of your pussy molding around my shaft as it shrunk. Eventually, as your pussy closed around me, I started to pump; the inside of your pussy was alive, ripples of electricity encased every inch of my cock, and when you moaned, so did I.

You started to push back into my thrusts, grinding your arse into my pelvic bone. I grabbed your hips and began pulling you back harder, slamming my cock into you; the slap of skin on skin echoed around us. I felt you tense; I felt your body ripple again as your second orgasm washed over you; a few more pumps and I joined you; I tried to bury my cock as deep into you as I could before I exploded deep inside you, each grunt and thrust another rope of my seed filled you.

I collapsed on you for a few seconds before my cock softened and slipped from your ruined pussy; I took a few steps back and sat myself down on a chair as you stood and turned towards me. I spoke first. I told you how amazing you were, how sexy you looked, and how fantastic the sex was. You sauntered over smiling, straddling my legs; you plopped down on my lap, wrapped your arms around me, kissed me, and asked me if I was ready for round two yet.