The Gang Bang Experience

Story Info
Young wife agrees to be gang banged for a website.
6.9k words
4.48
39.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me say at the outset that I'm indebted to Ricard Carlisle and his 'Gang Bang Queen' series for inspiration here. I'm more than a little embarrassed to say I did, in fact, once participate in a gang bang. The GBQ series gave me ideas to spice up my own rather mundane experience. Yes, even a gang bang can be mundane. Obviously, safe sex is critical but, for the sake of the story, it isn't entirely practiced here.

*

It was about four months since I found out about the video and that whole mess. My husband and I never went to another of Peter's groups. My pal Sherri did introduce us to a casual swinger gathering that we attended twice. I didn't go with anyone at either, but I did double-team-BJ my hubby. It was an interesting experience, especially seeing another woman sucking my husband.

We both realized the swinging thing is not really for us. I'm not into just screwing other men. I like being hot but not being a hot wife, I guess. I did like it a lot that my husband watched me...but it was the two-dick experience that really attracted me. I'm pretty certain he would like to watch again, too. I know for a fact that he has viewed that video of me getting DP'd many times. Okay, so have I.

Things at work have been a bit edgy lately. Peter is the same old eccentric, but Denise is getting increasingly difficult. I'm sure that's why they keep sending her off on business trips. It's likely she'd have been encouraged to move on if she wasn't still Peter's nominal girlfriend. His father does own the place, after all.

Hubby is now in his second year of grad school and is increasingly busy with work and searching future job prospects. Sheri and I have become best buds. She is three years older and runs her own real estate office. Very personable, as you would expect, and a real babe, too. A natural blonde with a truly Playboy figure. She's been divorced for about a year. He was caught trying to syphon funds from her business. Go figure.

We workout together a couple of times a week and usually swim at least once a week. One day I noticed what appeared to be the outline of a piercing under her workout gear. Next time we were changing at the pool I checked it out more closely. Sure enough, there was a silvery ring and pendant, with what looked to be tiny lettering. She caught me looking and smiled. "Next time we go to lunch, I'll tell you about it."

As it happened, we were at lunch at our favorite cozy restaurant the next Saturday. She asked if there had been any problems over the video. Yes, a while ago, I described the whole sad incident to her during one of our girls-out-for-drinks nights.

"I haven't heard anything else about it," I replied. "I hope it has gone away."

She looked a bit embarrassed and glanced down at the table. "I should tell you that Denise showed the recording to me...worse, it was just a week ago."

"Oh shit, so she still has a copy? Wonderful!"

"Yeah, and Denise is not entirely sane, you know. She's on serious meds but doesn't always take them. And umm...she claimed she unloaded your video to an amateur porn site. She did, too. I had a look."

Suddenly I was very light-headed. What would my family and friends say? Because there was no way this would stay a secret. Eventually, about everything on the web comes back on you.

Sheri was still talking, "There was nothing to identify you. Someone would have to be checking pretty closely to know it's you. In the meantime, don't be too worried. It's just sex."

"Well...yes, I suppose so. I guess I'd just seem confused and deny it's me, if it ever comes up. But I imagine she's told others about it. Some people, at least, WILL be looking. Especially if Denise tells people that it's me."

"Likely so...but you know, they lose interest quickly."

"I hope so. But shit, now I'm a porn star? God!"

There were some more reassuring words, then I remembered, "So, how about that piercing?"

"Oh...well, you won't believe how I got it or what it means. It's like something out of an erotic e-book."

"Do tell!"

"So okay. You know, obviously, that I'm pretty sexually open now that I've gotten rid of Richie. And, like you, I get a kick out of more than one guy at a time. I dated a fellow for a while who was heavily into gang bangs. One night he showed me a website he subscribed to. It's called thegangbangexperience.com. The site features only gang bangs. The women involved aren't porn actresses (or so he told me). They're subscribers or the wives or girlfriends of subscribers, who volunteered to get done...and be recorded doing it..."

"You're kidding."

"Nope. I didn't pay all that much attention at first. But after watching some of it, I thought it was kind of hot. Scheming devil that I am, I made a note of his username and password, too. Eventually, I signed in at home to look at more of the clips. The more I looked, the more I liked them. That's the thing with porn, it gets into your head."

"Yeah...I guess." Though I knew that was true. It had happened to me a few times. "Wait...don't tell me you did a gang bang!"

"Do you want to know what happened, or not Babe?"

"Sorry, go ahead."

"Anyway, I spent a couple of months logging into the site and watching vids. I got increasingly curious about how it would be and about the women involved. The oddest thing...at least outside of the actual gang bang...is that the woman chosen to do the bang, a different on each week, gets a memento of the event. It's a clitoral hood piercing with a small medal, engraved with the letters GBE."

"Holy shit! They have their clits pierced?"

"The hood...you, know the skin covering over the clit. It hurts like hell when the actual pricing is made, but quickly passes. It's not as bad as it sounds."

OMG, I was afraid of what's coming now. Sherri did an online gang bang?!!

"Just for kicks, I looked at how the women "volunteered." The site required a short bio, a brief resume of past sexual experience, and a photo plus a STD test. I was intrigued but, at the same time, more than a little scared of it. You'll think I am out of my mind, but I was starting to want to do it!"

"I can't say much about that, since I ended up doing a DP."

"True, but you didn't choose to be filmed or viewed on the internet. But the long and the short of it is, I eventually did. I was recorded in a seven-man gang bang and got the medal to prove it."

"WOW! That's...I don't know, amazing. Seven men! Was it like you thought?"

"It all went so fast and there was so much activity...it wasn't the absolute greatest sexual experience of my life, but I'm glad I did it. It was like nothing else. Yes, I'm pleased I did it."

"Can I see the piercing?"

"Sure, we'll stop at the ladies on the way out."

We did. Sherri lifted her skirt. I could see the outline clearly under her panties. She pulled the panties down, and there was a bright silver ring with an engraved pendant. I could easily make out the GBP. It looked like high quality jewelry. "How long has it been?"

"Four months. It's completely healed now. I've absolutely grown to love it. Would you like the username and password for the site? I don't mind if you see what I did."

It felt slightly weird but I did take it.

It was more than a week before I worked up the nerve to log onto the site. I'd thought about it often...especially about seeing my friend being banged by a bunch of men. I've viewed group sex porn videos before, but these were something else.

Well, except that there are only so many ways to have sex. They were HD and professionally filmed and edited, but it was fairly evident that the women were not professionals. Some tried to appear so, but not convincingly. In most ways, that made it all the more erotic.

Though names were not used, I had no problem scrolling through to find Sherri. She was as confident and beautiful as ever, but I was still unprepared for the quick successions of blowjobs she gave and the continuous screwing she got. And I mean in every possible orifice! It was almost an hour long, altogether. At the end she was soaked with perspiration and semen. Wow! I closed my laptop completely amazed.

Of course, by now, I had also checked out the video of me that Denise had posted. I went to that site and found it under "Wife's DP" exactly as Sherri said I would. The clip was only 48 seconds long but clearly showed me taking both men's cocks at once. I'm ashamed to say I thought I actually looked damned good. I also noticed it had almost twelve thousand views! My husband and I have watched it often. He surprised me again by not being all that upset about it. I believed he actually enjoyed watching me doing porn on the web. The more I watched it, the more I enjoyed it, too. There must be a real streak of exhibitionism in me somewhere.

*

Over the next month or so, I signed onto the GBE site more and more often, wondering more and more what being gang banged would be like for me. Could it be that much different than that DP I did? Well, probably it could be a lot worse. I realized I couldn't consider it seriously, but I kept mulling it over anyway.

I was not necessary to log in to the GBE site to view the "About Us" or "FAQ" sections. One of the questions was "How to become a GB Woman" so, just out of curiosity, I clicked. It was as Sherri had described, but there was also a bunch of legal documents and waivers. I'd have to agree to hold GBE harmless for just about everything.

All documents had to be completed and submitted along with a photo (nude preferred) and an up-to-date STD test. GBE guaranteed the men would be disease free, too. The sex had to be without condoms. I would also have to be on the pill, but I was anyway. If accepted, I would have to sign a notarized hard copy of the contract and mail it to them. The day after completing the gang bang, I'd get my piercing with the medallion engraved with GBE on the front and the date on the back. I was sure I couldn't do any of that. For sure.

Sherri and I spoke again after a workout session, and I mentioned I had been on the GBE site. Sherri smiled when I told her I was becoming a little fascinated by the idea. "You should definitely go for it, girl!"

"Oh no, that would be way too much. What would my family say? What would my husband say? No way."

"For one thing, your folks, and the people they know, would likely never hear about it, or if they did wouldn't admit it. I suppose someone could rat anonymously, but still. Second, the site is very expensive, $200 for the initial subscription and $50 a month after that. There are a lot of members but it's a quite restricted group. Also, you can save favorites for yourself on the site, but you can't actually download videos. I suppose someone could do a screen capture, but that would be a lot of trouble to go to. Third, it's your life and your body!"

"Yeah, that's all true, I guess. But really, it was just something I got wondering about. I'm not serious."

"Okay." She didn't believe me. I wasn't totally sure I believed myself.

That night I introduced my husband to the site. We looked at clips from several of the full-length videos, although not Sherri's. I could tell right away that hubby was turned-on by them.

"These are better than the usual porn stuff. They seem more natural. Who are these women?"

They're 'volunteers'...apparently wives or girlfriends of subscribers or actual subscribers themselves," I replied.

"There are wives who volunteer for this? Who would do that?"

After a pause of several seconds, I said softly, "I might."

"WHAT?! You'd do that? You'd actually get gang banged?"

"I might."

"WOW...okay." He didn't say any more and neither did I.

I found I was looking over the application process again and again. Finally, I downloaded the forms and began to fill them out on my laptop. I told myself I was doing it just for the heck of it. It couldn't hurt. But then I went completely crazy and scheduled an STD test!

By the time the test came back, negative of course, the paperwork was done. I had given my vitals:

Age 27

Married

University Degree

Black Hair

Brown Eyes

5'3"

106lbs.

35-24-34

B-Cup

Etc., etc.

My hubby had taken a number of very nice nude shots of me at home, so I attached a particularly good one. Everything was ready to submit. I figured the chances I would be chosen were very slim. But I bit my lip and uploaded the bundle to GBE. I might or might not tell my husband I'd applied, depending on the response I got.

It's true that, before I applied, he had been hinting and nudging me toward doing that, sometimes quite strongly. But I didn't need a whole lot of encouragement. We talked it over many times. He was obviously very turned-on by the possibility. I actually marshaled arguments in favor, "You know, I wouldn't know any of the men personally. I'd never see any of them again. There would be not a thing personal in it. It would be about an experience for me...and you, too."

"I know. But you'd still be getting fucked by a group of men. They'd be using your body in every sexual way. And, it won't just be us who can see it, you'd be on that site forever. Thousands of others will watch you."

"Yes, but I don't care about them. I want to see what it's like. I want to feel what it's like. And you want to watch it, that's what counts."

"Alright."

I was on pins and needles for the next 10 days, until I found an email in my box from GBE. Ahh, I guessed, a rejection. Stunned! Completely stunned is what I was. I was accepted! OMG, I couldn't think. ME...gang banged? No, not something I could do for real. But I knew even then that I wanted to do it.

The email said I should contact the site within 14 days to set up a mutually acceptable date, if I wished to go forward. Not much time to prepare hubby if I decided to do it. OKAY!

On the very next night, I made a special dinner with a good bottle of wine. He suspected I was up to something but was willing to go along. Later in our bedroom, after a little sensual playing with him, I just came out and told him about the acceptance. He was, at first, confused, then shocked. "Really, so you did apply? You'll actually do a gang bang? On the internet...seriously? I mean, I wouldn't mind watching that, but what about the rest of the world?"

So, I repeated what Sherri had told me about the site, and all my other positive arguments, yet again. I must have sounded convincing, because he finally said, "Okay, I guess you could get back to them and see what it all entails. That doesn't mean you'd have go through with it. As a fantasy this is cool, I don't know about real life. But then, it would be really hot seeing you. I'm not sure. We'll have to see."

He was not convinced but his sexual desire was overcoming his reservations.

I was very nervous when I sent the return email. In fact, my knees were shaking together and I was getting hot flashes. There was a response two days later with several possible dates. As I had already read, I was responsible for the air fare to Miami where the GBE studio was. I'd be in Miami for 3 days. I had to come unaccompanied. No husband, boyfriend, etc. All other expenses were covered. There would be an interview which would be recorded. After that, I would be recorded getting gang banged by between 5 and 10 men. The whole procedure would take about 6 hours. If I backed out after arrival, or if they found a material misrepresentation in my application material, I would have to compensate them for their expenses. The interview and sex would be edited down to about an hour and ten minutes and posted to the site. I would be given a copy of the whole of the recordings as well as the edited version. And of course, the next day I would be pierced and fitted with my "badge." Oh, and a complimentary two-year site membership was included.

I had gone this far so, on the way home from work on Monday, I brought the contact to a notary and signed it. I showed it to my husband that night. We discussed it for a short time, but he understood that I really did want the experience and, truth be told, he was hugely excited now. I mailed the contract the next morning.

In the meantime, I agreed with GBE on a date. My stomach fluttered whenever I thought about what I was about to do. The time passed ridiculously quickly and I was on my way to the airport. We arrived at the terminal for the flight of about two and a half hours. My husband's voice was a bit shaky, and he was still clearly conflicted, as we said goodbye. Well, so was I. I tried a rather wan smile, "It will be okay, and you'll love watching my new video."

*

The flight was uneventful, although I was so preoccupied, I wouldn't have noticed anyway. Walking out of the arrivals area, I saw a middle-aged man, in what looked like a chauffeur's uniform, holding a sign with my name in bold letters. There was a quite stunning woman in a very smart suit standing next to him.

"I'm Melinda."

"Hi, I'm Lauren. I'm very pleased to meet you." She explained that she would be my guide for my GBE experience. I didn't expected that.

She accompanied me to the hotel (a very nice one) and I checked in to a corporate prepaid room reserved in my name. In the room, she told me I'd be having dinner with her so she could go over details and I could ask any remaining questions I might have. She would pick me up at 7PM. I was very thankful that she was warm and gracious, as well as professional. Still, as soon as she was gone, I took a small, chilled bottle of white wine from the courtesy bar and drank gratefully. I had already texted my husband to say I'd arrived safely.

At 7 sharp, I received a txt that Lauren and the driver were there. The restaurant was upscale but friendly. Lauren had reserved a table in a secluded alcove. We started with G&Ts as she outlined the program. "Tomorrow, the driver and I will pick you up at 10AM. Dress casually but make sure you're well shaved, they want you bald down there for the shoot and the piercing."

"I did Brazilian laser work a year ago, so I'm completely free of pubic and leg hair. I wanted to wear any bikini without all the hassle."

"That's perfect. When we arrive at the studio, I'll help you choose an outfit for the interview...something sexy but not ridiculously slutty. There will be no problem, your dress and shoe size are common and we have lots. Then the makeup artist will do your face and you'll dress.

The interview will last about ten minutes. This is a list of the likely questions so you can decide what you want to say. They're based on the bio information you provided. There won't be any 'gotcha' stuff. Everything from the beginning of the interview on will be continuously recorded. Once that is finished, you'll undress, except for the heels, and be led to the filming set by the set director. There are four stationary cameras and one shoulder-held mobile one.

I was starting to get nervous again, "How many men will there be?"

"I was told this afternoon there'll be nine."

"Nine! Oh... nine."

Don't worry, once you get started it won't really make much difference whether it's five or ten. Once you've...well, sucked each of them for a while, the set director will signal them and you'll be taken to the table. They'll gang bang you there. You should be prepared for both vaginal and anal. Likely there will be some DP, too. Most of our women worry most about the BJ and anal parts. I know you've done anal and DP several times so you should be fine. Plenty of lube will be provided."

"I am a little concerned about the BJ stuff. Strong gag reflex and, after doing it a while, I get that balloon-blowing pain in my cheeks."

"It's best to relax your jaws and let the guys do most of the work. Don't suck too much or too hard, let them sort of fuck your mouth."

"I don't believe I can deep throat, either."

12