Fit for a Queen

Story Info
Elven queen Sylvanas gets her butt stuffed by an ogre.
5.2k words
4.73
6.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers

A request featuring Sylvanas Windrunner from WoW and an ogre.

***

Sylvanas' hands clutched at crinkled parchment, its edges tattered and frayed. Her silver eyes, concealed beneath the red necromantic flames of her sockets, scanned the black lines of Thalassian etched upon it. Newly delivered by one of her rangers, the report concerned matters purely domestic, centered around the regions within the borders of Lordaeron. Her borders.

Although there was typically little of interest in such reports, she made it her mission to be aware of everything happening within her domain, and this time only one abnormality stood out to her: an ogre. Specifically, a single ogre that had traveled beyond the bounds of its race's normal territory. Sylvanas tossed the parchment onto the desk and leaned back in her chair. The room was dark, dimly lit by a single candle, the smell of which was pleasant within the still air of her study. Her hood dipped forward, further shadowing her face and the flickering flame of her eyes.

Should she kill it? Capture it? Recruit it? Killing it would accomplish little more than exterminating a troublesome rat in a pantry. Capturing it could lead to useful experimentation by the apothecaries, but if she recruited it, outfitted it, used its brute strength to her advantage... Yes, that was the most lucrative course of action; she would recruit the beast.

A smirk twisted her features. She stood up and took a step towards the door, reached for the handle, then stopped. There was a pulse between her thighs, a throb reminding her that she had an itch in desperate need of being scratched. She froze with her hand still on the doorknob, contemplating another option. There was a use for the ogre she hadn't yet considered. One that was far more pleasing to her personally. Her smirk curved into a smile. Turning the knob, she exited the study.

***

Skeletal legs and ebony hooves trampled the desiccated Tirisfal earth, a small flurry of movement across the solitary plains leading toward the southern woodlands. It was a short trip she was making, particularly upon a steed which didn't tire, and it wasn't long before she had arrived at the area her ranger had indicated.

The Dark Lady pocketed the map her cartographer had drawn and slowed her horse. She was skirting the edge of the forest now, reins clutched in gauntleted hands, blonde hair running freely down her back, eyes searching. Fog rolled in wispy coils along the ground, illuminated by moonlight that speared through the sparse, spindly treetops. She reached for the map once more, glanced up into the forest, then pocketed it again. This was it.

The horse moved at a trot as they drifted through the ancient forest, the sound of its hooves striking dirt and grass and twigs the only discernible noise within the dead forest of southeastern Tirisfal. This area was hardly the place to settle and establish a home in, and while it was entirely possible that the ogre had moved on to greener, or at least less desolate pastures, she could sense that there was something else within this no man's land. Something besides the fluttering duskbats and carrion birds overhead.

A short ways into the forest and it began to open up, the landscape becoming dotted with felled trees and stumps. There was smoke ahead, rising from the orange light of a single fire. There could be no doubt as to the identity of the exceptionally large creature seated beside it.

Sylvanas made no effort to conceal her presence. She rode to the edge of the ogre's camp and then drew rein, dismounting and barking a command in her native tongue, instructing the horse to stay where it was. Through fire or storm, conflict or carnage, it would stay. She had raised it herself, the best of Lordaeron's stock, and then transformed it into the undead war machine that it was. There would be no disobeying her.

A gust of cool wind whipped up her cloak, and the mail and plate of her armor tinkled as she strode towards the ogre. He was standing now, seeming both confused and pleasantly surprised. The latter was promising given her intentions, the former she could only assume was barely off the mark of its normal, barren-minded state. Not that it mattered much, she was not interested in its intelligence.

Sylvanas came to a stop a few cubits away from him, head tilted upwards and bright eyes fixed upon his. He was nearly double her height, with a potbelly, tanned skin crossed by red tattoos, and a pair of blue eyes set within a smushed, almost orcish-looking face. He broke the silence while she was sizing him up, his voice warm and friendly.

"Hello. My name's Thud."

A polite ogre that could form basic sentences? Maybe this trip wouldn't be a complete waste of her time.

"Do you know who I am, Thud?" she asked.

Thud scratched his head, his no doubt tiny brain struggling to recall anything besides what he had last eaten for dinner. Finally, "Hmm... a night elf?"

Sylvanas raised a long, elven eyebrow. "Better than that, but yes, an elf." She began to trace a circle around the ogre, and his head nearly swiveled all the way backwards before he finally turned to look at her. "I'm the owner of this land."

"What land?"

"All of this." She made a sweeping gesture with her hand. "All that you can see."

"It's dark, I can't see nothin'."

"Look around your camp."

He did as he was told, his great big brow furrowed and his eyes narrowed into a squint, studying his surroundings as if it was he who had just arrived instead of her. "My camp is yours?"

"Yes."

"The fire?"

"Yes."

"The trees?"

"Yes."

"The animals?"

"...Yes."

"The water?"

"Enough. If you want to live here, on my land, then you'll have to pay a price."

"I don't got any coin," Thud said, scratching his bald head.

"That's fine. Lose the loincloth."

"The what?"

"The towel wrapped around your waist."

"Oh. Do I have to?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Well, all right."

He lost it, and she smiled a good, wicked smile.

Oh yes, that would do well. Perhaps too well. Would it even fit? She'd yet to meet a cock she couldn't swallow, but if there was one, it was this one; and there was only one way to find out.

The ogre kept a well maintained camp, she had to give him credit for that. There was a stack of logs piled high, a carved bench to sit upon, supplies nestled beneath a canopy, and a number of bags that must have contained food hanging from sturdy branches, safe from scavengers while he slept. Naturally, what caught her eye most was his tent.

"Come with me, Thud. Satisfy me and I'll allow you to continue living here."

Sylvanas led him into his own tent, his giant feet stomping obediently along behind her. The tent was huge, more akin to a small house than anything else, and was adorned with furs all along the ground that acted as a sort of carpet. Thud seemed docile and fairly intelligent for an ogre. Beastly enough to give her the hard dicking she craved but smart enough to do it properly. In other words, the perfect toy for her to play with.

"Do you know what sex is?" She asked him.

"Sure I do!" Thud paused and looked at her dubiously. "Is that what we're doing? You're a lot smaller than ogre ladies."

"Worry about yourself. If you don't satisfy me you'll have a lot more to worry about than whether or not your prick fits inside me. Am I clear?"

"No, you're solid."

Whatever.

"Just do as I say."

Sylvanas kneeled in front of the ogre, sitting up straight so that his manhood was dangling mere inches from her face. She'd been with trolls, orcs, worgen and tauren, but this was by far the fattest dick she'd ever seen. It wasn't just a cock, it was a humongous slab of meat, heavy in weight, smooth with a bulbous head and veins like pipes beneath the skin.

She spit on it and grabbed it with both hands, jerking him off and running the long journey from base to tip, nourishing it to a fully hardened state. Above her the ogre sighed and murmured something, but she ignored him and continued to massage his cock with great strokes of each hand, her slender fingers holding on tight but not quite encircling the entire extent of his girth.

Hot and ready in her hands, she leaned forward to get a taste while her fingers clutched and tugged at the base. Her mouth opened, her plush lips pushed and parted around the ogre's spongy cockhead, but despite her extensive experience sucking dick and her eagerness to do so, it simply wouldn't fit. In truth, she had expected this. Tauren and even orcs and worgen sometimes barely fit, so it was of no surprise that the ogre didn't. Still, she furrowed her brow and stared down the length of his shaft as she pushed forward, giving it her utmost and then some.

She failed. Pulling off him, she licked her lips and rubbed at her jaw, her form briefly flickering between incorporeal banshee and elf.

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"I want you to ram your dick down my throat," Sylvanas said, unclasping and tossing her cloak away, "and don't stop until I've swallowed the entire thing."

Thud thought for a long moment. "I don't know. I've heard stories of stuff like that and it don't work out too well for the lady."

"I am no ordinary lady. Now do it. Be as rough as you like."

He shrugged. "If you say so."

In an instant Sylvanas' world flipped upside down, her vision filled with nothing but the ogre's cock aimed directly at her mouth, his heavy balls dangling beneath. He had her by the ankles with one hand while his other found itself on her upper back, steadying her for what he was intending to do, and for what she knew was coming. She'd been throatfucked like this before. Not often enough to be truly accustomed to it, but she wasn't a stranger to it either.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and that was just the signal Thud had been waiting for. He put pressure on her back, easing her forward while he canted his hips into her. Again his fat cockhead touched her lips, but this time it went just a bit farther, until the flared underside of his crown almost breached her mouth. The pressure stopped, and after a few seconds she pulled herself off him.

"What are you doing?" She asked, speaking to the dick less than an inch from her face. "Keep pushing until it's all the way in."

"But..."

"Do it!"

The pressure resumed, but this time it was on the back of her head, mussing her blonde locks and pushing her into him as he pushed against her. Again her mouth was treated to the salty musk of the ogre's manhood, and again his tip wouldn't fully fit inside her maw. She mumbled a garbled threat, commanding him to keep going despite the incoherence of her words, and after a lot of force and some valiant resistance, her jaw popped and a hefty helping of ogre dick slid down her throat, bulging it outwards and leaving plenty more for her to consume.

The pain of having her jaw dislocated was inconsequential to the Banshee Queen; the joy of having her mouth stuffed full of hard cock was well worth it. She pulled in her cheeks and sucked, tongue wiggling, eyes focused on the heavy nutsack drawing closer and closer to her face, slowly obscuring her view until at last the ogre's balls pressed flush against her and she was wearing them like a pair of glasses. Excitement burned at her core and spread to her loins. She had done it, she'd taken it all. The biggest dick she'd ever seen was now firmly lodged down her throat.

Brimming with pride, Sylvanas hummed like a cat and sent vibrations throughout the ogre's thick shaft. He groaned and grinded himself against her, enjoying the warm tightness of her throat, but then he pulled back. His saliva-slick shaft exited her mouth and his balls peeled back from her eyes, allowing her to see for a split second before he slammed back in and sent them thumping against her face, slapping against her nose and forehead. She uttered a pleased mewl, and soon enough the ogre was treating her mouth like a pussy, pounding her throat and bouncing his balls off her face while keeping a firm grip on the back of her upside down head.

It was overwhelming, being throatfucked by a monster cock like this, but the raw ferocity of having her mouth used felt good. Refreshing even despite the barbaric nature of being abused by an ogre. Globs of drool and spittle gradually drenched her face, leaking down into her nose and eyes, and the punching squelching sounds of Thud's cock pumping in and out of her slender throat fought against the tent flaps, escaping outside and into the howling wind of the outdoors and reaching far into the distance.

She closed her eyes, shielding them from the ballsack constantly rapping against her. Thud's grunting was loud and his cock hard as steel, flattening her tongue and stretching her dark purple lips into a wide, perfect circle around his girth. Tip to base, he fed her the entirety of his member with long strokes, reaching far into her gullet and touching at where no other cock had touched before. Sylvanas gurgled and gulped, tasting the ogre's pre-cum within the messy concoction of fluids swirling within her mouth and leaking in messy strands and rivulets onto her face. Her armor clinked and rattled, and for a long while there was no change in this performance, just the sustained railing of her mouth full of ogre meat while she hung upside down with his hand around her ankles, her face a mess of juices splashed about by the large pair of balls slapping against her.

As well endowed as the ogre's masculinity was, Sylvanas was not quite sure of his virility, and she did not desire this away-from-home tryst to end on a blowjob. She raised her hands and tapped against his sides. Thud stopped immediately, pulling out and setting her down onto her feet. Supernatural abilities or not, the Dark Lady wobbled slightly as she found her bearings and refocused. Blinking away a mixture of saliva and pre-cum, she wiped her face off with the back of her hand and then rubbed at her jaw, evoking what little healing she knew to mend her injury. Once that was taken care of, the Dark Lady looked up at him, her face stinging and glowing with an imprint of the ogre's sack.

"You're not cumming until I do," she said, tossing off her shoulder pads and then unfastening the rest of her armor. She did so in a hurry, her fingers working so as to more quickly bring about the next step of their fuck session.

When she was finally naked she stood tall and proud, hands on a wide pair of hips and her full breasts hanging high atop her chest. Sylvanas was fit and well toned with a slim waist, but alongside her athletic body were plump curves, bulging thighs and a hump of an ass that the ogre could see whilst towering over her. The Dark Lady had a physique perfect for taking dick, and she put this blessing to good use whenever the opportunity arose.

"I want you to fuck me just like you were fucking my mouth. Hold nothing back."

"It might hurt."

"Good," she said simply. Perhaps it was masochistic of her, but a bit of pain only heightened her orgasms.

"Well... if you say so." Thud shrugged.

The logistics behind having sex with an ogre weren't exactly an easy thing to get around. Tall as she was for an elf, Thud was nevertheless a giant in comparison. She was contemplating how best to go about things when she once again found herself in the ogre's coarse hands, one on her waist and the other around her torso, so big that he was fingering at her breasts and head at the same time. He held her dangling face-up in the air, like she was lying upon an invisible bed, the tip of his enormous shaft poking against her sex and making her shiver with excitement. It wouldn't fit, there was no way, but that didn't mean he couldn't try.

An explosive wail signaled his entry, stretching her cunt around his fat cockhead and then proceeding farther and farther, his hands dragging her body back against him inch by plunderous inch, filling her beyond compare until at last she could take no more. His tip kissed the back of her pussy, making her quiver and ripple around him, her fingers clutching at the rough skin of his arms and hands while her legs hung helplessly beneath her. It was almost too much even for her, and there was pain, but as the ogre withdrew, a spectral moan passed her lips. No, not too much. It was perfect, just perfect. Sylvanas grinned and dug her nails into Thud's leathery hide, drawing blood and anticipating the next stuffing she was to receive.

It came fast and hard, a strike against her core, painfully sweet, utterly filling. A grunt wrenched itself free from her, full of surprise and delicious agony. She saw nothing but the triangular apex of the tent roof, but as the ogre pulled himself free again she raised her head to look at the lewd joining of their bodies, her delicate elven pussy crammed and stretched to what seemed to be an impossible degree around a cock as big as an orc's arm.

Sylvanas simply lacked the anatomical specifications to take him in his entirety, but it was amazing that she could take any of him at all. There was no doubt that she would be sore later, but right now her unnaturally impervious body thanked her. He thrust again, and this time the ogre, who held her aloft so easily, dragged her back along his length as he simultaneously slammed his hips into her with a wet squelching sound. A good three-quarters of Thud's manhood pummeled the tight insides of her sex, reconfiguring her pussy and molding it into his monstrous shape. Every inch, every millimeter, there was no part of her that didn't taste his cock. Another thrust. Her large breasts catapulted up her chest and tumbled back down, and Thud, clearly enjoying the sight of her tits wobbling, eased his bulky fingers away so that they could more freely bounce and flail while he pounded her pussy into a sopping soup of juices mixed together by his cock.

"Faster!" she ordered, and he obeyed, picking up the pace of his thrusts. Her breasts and legs and the cascading curtain of her pale blonde hair swung wildly, but the pendulous swinging of her body as she was dragged back and forth like a sheathe for the ogre's cock barely registered to her. Nothing interested her but the overstuffing her pussy was receiving, her abs bulging outwards obscenely with each pump of his cock into her, ruining her pussy and distending her belly. Every time he pulled out her cunt screamed for more, and every time he filled her her eyes rolled, seeing nothing but her own impending orgasm. When it came it came like a tidal wave, rushing through her, flooding through her, and driving out a scream that began as a low moan but swiftly built into a shrieking cry of blissful satisfaction.

Sylvanas' lush figure shook with a full body orgasm, toes curling then pointing as her pleasure swelled, crested, and dispersed, her pussy fluttering and milking the ogre's unrelenting cock while it ravaged her insides. As her orgasm died down she dipped her head back, cooing softly as smaller waves of pleasure rolled over her and the sloppy sound of Thud's manhood hammering into her juicy cunt continued. She was surprised by his stamina; she had expected less from an ogre, but was not disappointed to be proven wrong. After a minute or two she finally tapped her feet against him and spoke up.

"Put me down."

Thud slowed and then stopped, gently pulling her body off his dick. It slipped out of her and left her gaping and wet as a river, the thin slip between her ass cheeks slick with liquid.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, sounding genuinely concerned, and for some reason his kindness annoyed her. If she wanted a considerate lover she wouldn't be fucking a beast.

"No. We're going to try a more traditional position. One where I can actually feel the earth beneath me."

Sylvanas seized her cloak and folded it into a plush square. Dropping to her knees and then lowering herself so that she was face down with her big ass raised up towards the ogre, she used the makeshift pillow to cushion her arms.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers
12