Fit for a Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers

"Keep going until you cum or I tell you to stop," she commanded, bracing herself and arching her back like a seasoned whore, showing off her thick behind and making Thud lick his lips.

She was wet all over, glistening with her own juices, and Thud seemed to take a special interest in her ass, gripping her pliant cheeks and playing with them like a child with a toy, kneading them, slapping them, pulling at them and watching her behind jiggle when he let go. Sylvanas was used to this; men always focused on her ass. She had a waist like a toothpick and an ass like a wagon, a round layer of fat over the tempered steel of her muscles. What she wasn't used to was an ogre sized cock poking at her backdoor.

"That's the wrong hole!" She growled, but it was too late. The ogre's plum sized cockhead pressed against her asshole, both drenched with saliva and pre-cum, and with only a slight amount of pressure it forced its way inside, stretching her last unused hole around his prick. "Damn!" she spat, baring her teeth and hissing in air. "You damn... ungh... idiot!"

But as the ogre fed more and more of his length into her bowels she groaned and wiggled back against him, settling down onto her forearms with her head resting on top of them. This would be an experience to remember: the kind of hard, satisfying dicking she'd only need every now and then, perhaps once a year even.

Thud eased his member into her ass slowly, but when there were only a few inches left Sylvanas shoved her herself back against him, fucking and filling herself to the hilt with the ogre's tree trunk of a cock. It filled her to what felt like an impossible degree, the tight ring of her asshole stretched wide about his tremendous girth to the point where her ass cheeks were being spread and pushed apart around him.

Thud sighed a contented sigh, like that of a man sliding into a bath of hot water. Not that she cared, but he likely needed this more than she did.

"Mmm... I think this is my favorite hole."

"Stop talking and fuck me," she said, rolling her hips back against him and biting her lip.

Thud didn't reply, but he did do as he was told, drawing back and then pushing forward, slowly, slowly, then faster and faster until he had to hold her still lest her body launch forward from the force of his enormous body slamming against her. She asked for it rough and she was getting it now. Thud's dick was like a battering ram pounding her ass raw, her thick cheeks wobbling, just about every muscle in her body taut and pronounced, her pussy quivering and seeking a cock that wasn't there as she desperately snaked a hand beneath her and rubbed at her clit.

"Fuck yes," she groaned. "Ruin my ass!"

The ogre didn't need to be told twice, or at all really. He was already throwing his entire weight and power behind every thrust, cramming and slamming Sylvanas' fat ass with just about as much dick as it could take. She groaned and growled and occasionally even squealed, her breasts dragging back and forth along the furred carpet, her nipples hard as diamond and her clit throbbing as she rubbed it in search of her next orgasm.

"Smack my ass," she barked.

Thud did so, and as big as her behind was the ogre's hand encompassed the entirety of each cheek. He swapped between them, spanking them both and making the flesh jiggle, not stopping until her ass was discolored into a glowing purple in contrast to the rest of her blue body.

Sylvanas moaned with every spanking she received, her juices trickling between her legs and her asshole constricting around his pillaging manhood. It was excellent, but she needed more. She needed to train him to ruin her.

"Pull my hair."

Thud hesitated but ultimately obeyed, reaching forward and clumsily grabbing at her long blonde hair.

Sylvanas practically growled. "Don't just grab it you oaf, pull it!"

After another moment of hesitation, he yanked back on her hair, hard, forcing the upper half of her body up off the ground so that she was on both her hands and knees, back bowed and her face aimed toward the ceiling. She grunted an oof and immediately tightened up around him, grunting again when he graced her ass with a quick slap. "Just like that," she said. "That's a good boy."

Sylvanas grinned. She was the kind of slut that could get off on taking it up the ass and this was by far the best she'd ever gotten it. Sure, she'd be sore later and might need a bit of healing magic, but right now this was exactly what she needed: a butt stuffed full of ogre dick and her body roughed up in just the right way. Getting her brains fucked out was her way of letting loose and releasing all the stress that built up from leading a nation and worrying about the future. It was a necessity, and at times like this it was utterly fantastic.

Their mating was loud and violent, with the ever constant clapping of her ass against him and the slapping of his balls up against her pussy a tumultuous furor in the large but otherwise silent tent. The Dark Lady was tiny beneath the hulking, potbellied ogre, but as unlikely and impossible as the pairing seemed, there could be no doubt by her husky moans and pent-up wails that she was enjoying herself. She was all luscious curves and muscles that strained along her back and arms, shining with sweat and shaking with little paroxysms that accompanied her multitude of orgasms. Thud hammered into her hot bowels without reprieve; he stretched her tight sphincter, reamed her big booty, but Sylvanas took it all, shrieking and tearing up the makeshift carpet like a woman possessed. He beat her ass up until suddenly and without warning he pulled out and barked an order at her.

"On your knees," he said, and surprisingly she listened, twirling and dropping down in front of him, expecting the expected. She'd been in this situation hundreds of times before. She knew what was coming, even if she'd rather take his load deep within her gaping ass.

With one hand manhandling and gripping at the back of her skull, and one hand grasping his shaft, he brought the head of his cock to her lips and pushed. Her lips yielded to him, sealing around his tip, not quite taking all of it but taking all she could without dislocating her jaw again. Thud forcibly tipped her head back so that she was slurping at an angle, and though she glared up at him, his eyes were squeezed shut, his mouth open and panting, his huge hand frantically jerking at his massive cock. She could pull away and leave him to cum on the furs of his tent floor, but there was a certain sexual etiquette that even she followed. And besides, she was curious as to how an ogre tasted.

Good thing too, because when Thud exploded, his dick transformed into a hose on full blast, spraying her mouth with jizz that had the creamy consistency of liquidy pudding. It was an exodus of hot sticky sperm flooding her mouth. It wasn't there and then it suddenly was, thick, dense and creamy, she swallowed the first shot. And then the second, and the third, and the fourth, and the fifth. Her cheeks bulged with the ogre's semen but she was determined to swallow it all, every last drop. She did so with loud gulps, her throat pumping it all down into her stomach while Thud's balls worked to drain themselves dry.

To ensure that she didn't spill any or miss out on a single drop, Sylvanas tightened her lips around his cockhead and kept swallowing until at last, after what seemed like minutes passed, the ogre's well finally dried up. Her cheeks gradually deflated, and when there was nothing left to swallow she scrubbed the inside of her mouth with her tongue and then suckled on his tip for a few seconds before pulling away.

"That was good," she said, standing up. "Very good." And she didn't just mean the sex, his cum was oddly pleasing. Perhaps she'd have to collect a sample for study sometime. Who knew what the apothecaries could discover with a vial of that creamy goop?

Sylvanas found a spare cloth and wiped herself down, running it beneath her breasts, down her abs, and between her unsteady legs. Her ass stung from the spanking she had received, and there was already a slight ache beginning to permeate through her. She was not looking forward to the ride back to the Undercity, but with any luck she'd be in a hot bath before the soreness truly set in.

Donning her armor, she finger-combed her hair and threw it back over her shoulders, turning and finding the ogre laid out on the floor, still naked and breathing heavily in what was an obvious sign of sleep.

"Not much for pillow talk are you?"

She stepped past him and out into the cool air. Her steed was where she had left it, still as a statue, like it hadn't even moved.

Climbing into the saddle, she kicked the horse into a trot and threaded through the forest out into the open plains towards the Undercity, her belly full of cum and her ass becoming more and more sore by the minute.

Too often the reports she received proved frivolous, but this time it had been well worth looking into.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers
12