Fit for Purpose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't be — you can't be, ah, ah, ah, serious, fuck, fuck — "

"How could I be anything but serious?" replied Glory, sounding put together and utterly cheerful as another huge pump of thick, slick heat that burst from the tip of Glory's cock, and Dominic whined as he watched the way his stomach bulged with it, and didn't go flat again.

He knew that Glory had to be buried somewhere past his cervix, the head of his cock shoved into Dominic's womb, and no, it wasn't as painful as it would have been for someone else, but why should it be? His body was flexible, it could take things other people's bodies couldn't, and yet when a few more pumps of thick, hot, alien come were thrust into him, Dominic felt his jaw drop, and he stared with horror and painful arousal and impossible pleasure at the way his belly ballooned under the onslaught.

"Very good," said Glory, pressing on the bloated curve of his stomach with his huge hands. "I thought you would be a suitable cocksleeve when first I laid eyes on you — I see now that you are more than."

"Cocksleeve?" repeated Dominic, light-headed.

"This is an ideal occupation for you, as I advised the Captain," said Glory confidently, and Dominic felt hot and light-headed, knowing that he should probably protest, say something about freedom or liberty or his human rights, but none of that really seemed enticing when Glory's cock had made him look eight months pregnant in a little less than ten minutes, when Dominic was so full of cock and come he almost thought he might burst, and Glory was shoving up his belly — and God, God, it hurt, but it was wonderful — to grab and pull at his cock. The electric throb was unspeakable, and Dominic sobbed at the weight of the sensation. "You have shown you cannot be trusted to use your mutation for good or for evil — it is my responsibility, then, to put you to better purpose, isn't it? You fit my cock so well — and it's plain that your body enjoys the pierce of my cock inside you."

"Well," said Dominic blearily, "I don't know that your cock leaves much room for argument. Or my organs, for that matter."

"If you really needed them, they would not be so easily thrust aside," said Glory, and smacked the side of his swollen, heavy belly. Dominic yelped, his thighs falling apart, and the orgasm building inside him felt ready to shake him to his core.

Glory's spines spread even wider, locking him in place so that he couldn't even thrust anymore, and Dominic couldn't help the way the orgasm rocked through him with the strength and wondrous agony of a lightning strike — he was only aware that he'd screamed himself hoarse a few minutes later, when Glory's cock wasn't in him anymore, his come pouring thick down Dominic's thighs, and Glory was making him sit up to drink water.

His throat was sore from yelling.

"Mmm," rumbled Glory approvingly, pressing on the flat surface of Dominic's belly, thumbing over his nipples and counting his ribs, before he pressed slightly on Dominic's still fat stomach, and Dominic gulped. "Good, good."

"Good?" asked Dominic.

"Yes," said Glory. "On your knees — let me test your mouth, now."

"My, my mouth?" asked Dominic breathlessly, and saw with a sort of soaring, unfathomably erotic terror, that Glory's cock hadn't even gone soft — he was idly curving his hand around its huge shaft, and with the other hand, tracing Dominic's neck, as if trying to visualise exactly what his cockhead would be shoving aside once he was buried inside his throat.

As if in a dream — and this had to be a dream, right? This was too good to be anything else, but it felt real, seemed real, smelt real (Glory's body smelt of salt and musk, but his come was thick and almost syrupy) — Dominic let himself be slowly moved onto the floor.

"I have but a day or two to test what limits you have, if any," said Glory pleasantly. "My brothers in arms — the other Findelians in Earth's protectorate — will soon return home, and they will want to sample you themselves."

Dominic, light-headed, opened his mouth.

"Good boy," said Glory, patting the side of his cheek, and lined up the huge head of his cock.

12