All Comments on 'Fit to be Tied'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another great story

Thanks for writing, I look forward to your posts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good yarn

lively plot and dialog and interesting characters. The ending was snap but forced, not really adding anything to the story. Mostly because Donny was a jerk and no prize for anyone, and Kate was fully aware of Jessie all along. The question put was did she "cheat"? Of course she didn't! She just had this urge to explore and was firmly set on never having usual sex with Brett. Donny is an ass and lost a perfect wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
There are things

you dont do in the lifestyle.One of the major ones is if you are married to someone vanillia you don't play behind their back.That leads to divorce it is hard enough without the lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Betrayal is Betrayal

I gauruntee that men who go to see BDSM "mistresses" are viewed by women as cheating, even if the experience doesn't involve any form of actual penetrative sex.

Basically this story is about the need to actually TALK to your spouse and respect their boundries. If those boundries won't flex to where you're both happy then you need to reconcider either your marriage or your needs.

Very well written and very important lesson for people to learn.

JounarJounarabout 11 years ago

@ Anonymous " The question put was did she "cheat"? Of course she didn't! She just had this urge to explore and was firmly set on never having usual sex with Brett."

Are you on drugs? In what possible way could it not be considered cheating!

Lying to her husband - cheating of a sort

Sneaking around behind his back - cheating

Covering up evidence of her activities - cheating

Having sexual (BDSM) activities with someone other than her husband - cheating

Great story as always Saxon Heart but two things I felt needed to be answered..

1) Why did she never talk to her husband about wanting to be tied up?

2) No revelation on wife's part she was actually cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gave you a 4

Good writing. Could have gone either way on the conclusion, didn't really care.

One piece of advice. You worry too much about being seen as a tough manly man. In other words, you're scared of the opinions of the losers. So, you end up writing for them.

Your writing will improve when you start writing for yourself. You can write, they can't. They need you. You don't need them. Writing so you can get an "atta' boy" from HIV or the others like him is pathetic. You're better than that.

You want to burn the bitch? Cool. But do it for yourself, not for those who are too inadequate to ever attract or retain a woman and sit in front of their computers raging at all women. You're better than they are. Don't sink to their level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fuck off...

Anonymouse is a dickless wonder who should shut the fuck up and grow a set of balls.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
Rigid and controlling

This piece is intended for an audience of men who believe (in real life or their dreams, it matters not) that they by God know what the rules are, and anyone who doesn't play by THOSE rules is to be cast into the darkness, and the guy, who sets the rules (in his dreams, at least) is always rewarded and lives happily ever after, while the woman who didn't live by HIS rules at best gets by into an unhappy old age

Vengeance is mine!!!

The prolific Literotica author and essayist LynnGKS pointed out in her "Essay: A Theory of Angry Cucks" three years ago the men who get so angry with any suggestion that the unfaithful wife is not cast away into purgatory for her sins are generally repressed cuckolds themselves, who are so afraid of lurching into that behavior that they respond by being preoccupied with fantasies of unfaithful wives who must be constantly watched their faithfulness verified.

I suggest that while the author of this piece may only be feeding the animals, those animals i.e., are men who can enjoy dirty stories (that's what Literotica is) ONLY where the man dominates and punishes the woman. It is the same old virgin/whore dichotomy which plagues most cultures in this world (I will give the LW crowd this much: only very rarely is an honor killing demanded by a reader) but slipping away in much of the western world. The repressed cucks I mention would feel much more at home in the rigid Islamic societies - so far as relationships with women go. Otherwise I think they probably would - and do - like the US a lot better

debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 11 years ago
I think he was cheating .

I think it very much funny that Kate who was telling her roomate to push for a more sexual relationship became the next wife. Seems like a setup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Warning from Literotica

I wish that Literotica would put a warning at the beginning of every story warning the person that he is about to waste his time reading a piece of shit. That's what this story is, " A PIECE OF SHIT". Thank god you only have to read the first few paragraphs to figure this out. Don't quit your day job, and do not write again, take up kniting or something, but not writing.

cpetecpeteabout 11 years ago
Did she cheat?...

is the main question raised by this author in a fine way. Trust, betrayal, and communication are all goods points this story brings up.

The ending could have gone either way as the way the tale was written, both ways would have fit.

Well done, thanks for posting

Kate12345675Kate12345675about 11 years ago
I Likes It !

It was different and a good read. Thank You for Writing.

Five Stars

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
It is cheating

Brett was a scumbag,he knew she was married and didnt care,he knew damn well most people would consider that cheating.

The wife was wring,but hubby was too much of a rigid blue collar asshole to maybe,just maybe,try to understand.The wife fucked up,she basically got addicted to playing,and didn't think she was hurting hubby,hiding from him,not having sex.On the other hand,where did hubby ever show her he would be willing to talk.When he,watched the tv show the wife mentions,he doesnt say that isnt for him or foul,he reacts like some on here who turn violent,calls people different then himself names,would you feel confortable talking to someone like that,a rigid,blue collar ass?maybe if he found something inside himself to realize he wasn't exactly open minded...if a spouse doesnt talk to the other obe it usually means they are afraid to,usually with reason,and that is sad.in one sense,she tried to be true to him,it showed she was misguided but not cruel. He was just as responsible,in the sense he didn't care enough to try to patch it together....he acted like a hurt little boy then a man. Ironically,I assume danny and kate are prob playing kinky gamed,kate got danny when he was exposed to the idea.Sadly,danny apparently was such a tight ass his own wife was afraid to talk to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I enjoyed it until the end.

So Donny wasn't even able to confront her without yelling, insulting or verbally abusing her. How come she is expected to bear her soul to him?

If he wasn't able to confront her, why should she confide in him?

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Well written, but

but I am getting tired of stupid wife stories. She would have to be an idiot to think that she was not cheating, because there was no intercourse. That is Bill Clinton logic and he was the biggest narcissistic the White House has ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It was cheating. Cheating is not just slot A and tab B. She went to some one else to fullfill deeply a personal emotional/sexual need. Gravy on that is she denied her husband because of the results of this activity. This is actually very balanced for the genre. Jesse made her choices and justifications. And she was wrong. There is nothing to indicate the husband cheeted with Kate before the divorce. He didn't burn the bitch and was ready to hand over everything just to be done. That he worked out the confrontation he did was brilliant. They both moved on. If she doesn't like what her life is now well-choose in haste and repent in leisure. This female votes lying cheat. All cheats, regardless of gender, are lesser beings. If you need something else ask, work on it, compromise, do without or get out and move on.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
No One is Right

Reconciliation happens after cheating most of the time. The marriage is new and will never be as good as the old one. See. No one wins. Welcome to the real world. Your story angers folks on both sides of the debate. That's success in a nutshell. The idea that people who fall way out at the end of the BTB scale are all closet cucks is, of course, absurd. Actually, a lot of them are women, especially women who were cheated on themselves. But they are wrong to think reconciliation is not possible. Five stars for making everyone think.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Cheating obviously

If you get an orgasm or even lighter sexual pleasure from someone without the agreement of your partner for life than you are a cheater. Denying pleasure to your partner aggravates the case.

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
good story

and a very good question, i bet men use this ploy more then women, i can make out with the secretary and even dry hump her but it wouldnt be cheating, but is cheating about sex? if a wife lie to her husband about innocently seeing a friend that the husband doesnt like, is she cheating? if she hides buying an expensive pair of shoes, is she cheating? cheating is a combination of thing with sex at the center, and i mean all sex even the clintonian one. now, another wierd thing that i noticed here, one of the posters and the think this HH guy or girl didnt even bother to comment about this story, s/he had this long rambling comment about other posters and and the comment was filled with rage and venom, the funny thing is there were not that much people before him to get angry at and those few left few praising words for the author so i dont really know where the rage came from, anyway, good story, keep up the good work, and i would repeat the advase of this asshole, write what you believe and dont be intimidated because this is what the asshole was trying to do. thanks for sharing.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
Very well constructed story

It covers some interesting real world topics. Including how some people are dumb enough to really, actually believe that it is really isn't cheating if....

5* of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well, as so so story

Good idea and plot, but it was 15-50% too long. I think it would have been a better storyif it had been paired down a bit (or a lot). As to cheating, of course it was. She knew it to as she hid it from her husband. Plus we only have her and her boyfriend's word that there was no penetration. People lie, yes they do. ANd if they hadn't fucked up to that point, what about next month.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great read

Thanks for an entertaining story.

I didn't quite see the twist at the end, but it was the best part of the whole thing.

More power Saxon

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
Great story

I think Jesse was splitting hairs. Cheating is cheating, just because there was no penetration that doesn't mean anything. If she thought it was ok why didn't she ask Donny if it was ok to play with Brett? If she thought it was ok why was all the sneaking around necessary? Her argument that no sex was involve was ludicrous; what did she call getting fuck'd with a dildo in her pussy & ass? She allowed another guy to play with her ass & pussy no matter how she tries to justify it it was in fact cheating. She had a fetish, she should've talked to her husband about it; rope tying & wife swapping are two different things, I think she was ashame of her fetish. If her husband had done what she's done she'd flip. Not only did she start an emotional affair with this guy; she started a intimate one. Those were things she should've done with her man not some perverted doctor. I actually felt a little sympathy for her but not much; it was the months of lying & bitchiness that has me on the husbands side. I like my hair being pulled while getting fuck'd from the back my husband happily oblige. She lAcked communication. Atleast now she can find a man that's into what she's into & she no longer has to hide. She didn't have to hide from Donny she just convinced herself that he wouldn't understand instead of talking to him about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LMAO Ridgid and controlling?

Awesome story 5*.

H.H.Morant doth protest to much, I suspect. LOL.

Many of us just want people to stand by the promises they make to 'forsake all others' and not betray the trust of their spouses. Then, if they don't, there should be consequences for those actions. Quoting a theory put forward by LynnGKS who gets off on humiliating and betraying her spouse certainly didn't add any weight to your argument. LOL. She was merely justifying her own kink as I guess you are too.

Also I believe most of us think those rigid Islamic societies are wrong and should give women more rights. Personally I think many are misinterpreting the Koran, just like many misinterpret the bible for their own ends.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
great little twist

all is over, all is done, the light is dimming, then the horror comes.safe in her new world SLAP!!!!! bitch thats what you get form karma in this story haha. Great tale!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

A good storyline and an interesting story with a nice twist at the ending.

Thanks for the read...

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 11 years ago
Now that's what I call a good story...

... Even though a little eratic at the beginning, a nice plot, few, if any, grammatical errors and, certainly, a "gotcha" ending. Keep it up, dude, you're fast becoming one of my favorites.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Let's explore this idea just a little bit

Was it cheating? Allow me to reveal my bias right off the bat and say I fall into the 'yes' catagory. But now I need to defend that argument.

Let us say that Brett Butterbuns didn't just tie her up. Let us say that he dove his head into her snatch and licked and sucked her silly...BUT...he never penetrated her with his cock. Would that be cheating?

Let us transfer Jesse and Brett into a JPB story, where women seem to gleefully allow men to finger their bald pussies in crowded restaurants. She isnt reaching for HIS package. If you were her husband, would you consider that cheating?

If this is not cheaing, what right does a spouse have if their Significant Other allows themselves to be groped openly, flesh on flesh? Should a guy allow a man to grope his wife on the dancefloor? Should a wife be okay if her hubby does the same to another woman?

Now, if you happen to be a swinger, than the answer to you is 'yes, of course'. But your views, while valid personally, are NOT that of society at large.

So where to draw the line? For me (and I invite anyone else to chime in yay or nay), cheating begins when one seeks sexual gratification with someone besides the spouse, PARTICULARLY when the spouse isn't informed. Masturbation? No, not cheating. Reading kinky stories? Nope.

Watching a delightful little nymph on the computer as a MOVIE? No.

Being ABLE to DIRECT a nymph to do things to herself ala some of the ads here? Well...now we've left the realm of static display (ala Brianna Banks et al) to an active participant. Ditto sexting. Ditto exchanging sexy photos. This is DIRECT PERSONAL interaction with another for sexual gratification. Whether they penetrate, get off, or even TOUCH the other person makes little difference to me. Because it's my wife, your husband, his girlfriend...whatever, seeking sex from someone else.

This is my definiton. And yes, I'm adult enough to distinguish between a guy playing with my wife's boobs in a fit of drunken indiscretion and full on intercourse. However BOTH suggest that there are serious fidelity problems in the marriage.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Interesting sidelights with twist

A well told story of total miscommunication. The parts I loved most were the over-the-top, oh so stereotypical, conversations between male good friends. To borrow a phrase from earlier times they were perfect high camp. The twist at the end should have been more transparent but it snuck up on me completely. All in all a really well told story.

No matter what Jesse thinks, it was sex she was having with the fat doctor. Donnie was well within his rights to object to her behavior, especially the total dishonesty aspect. The ropes and dildoes only is a bit unique here in LW, but otherwise the plot is typical. The characters and conversations make the story for me.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed this story, and any kind of sex is cheating even if it does not include penetration. Any kind of sexual gratification gained out side of marriage is cheating period.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
There is an interesting sidelight to this story

That it doesn't quite talk about, and that is Kate's role in all this. Is she simply the person who 'picks up the pieces' after Jesse and Donny get divorced, or did she somehow influence him? Remember, they had contact (the story says they met through work, when it is mentioned Donny is re-married), I could see a situation where Kate used her experience and skills to drive donny and jesse apart. Remember that as a therapist she was accused of wives of breaking up their marriage, could Kate have in fact had unethical relations with the men? More importantly, could she have been talking to Danny in their contact through his business,and feeding his feelings? We don't know, but it is an interesting twist. As I wrote in my earlier post, if she herself is into kink (which is strongly implied, who do you think sent Jesse's credentials to Las Vegas, Donny wouldn't know to do that, perhaps, perchance, to get her out of the picture?), then she had the perfect setup, because she could get donny to throw Jesse away, then make sure she was nowhere in sight, and then make a play for donny who oh, yes, now knows about bondage, so might be more intrigued to try it.......

One of the issues this story doesn't really dwell upon but is very real, is what if a partner has an unusual sexual need/request, one that unfortunately thanks to a bunch of warped Jews 2000 years ago decided that sex was about making a ton of babies and that is about it, has been demonized, how do you talk to them? Without justifying Jesse's behavior (she should have known better, she doesn't realize that her behavior is going to be suspicious, not letting him see her naked, etc....like, real smart lady), and given what Donny appears to be, if married to him, would you feel safe talking to him? Think about the guy who is getting divorced because he did talk to his wife, who threw him out for being perverted....The point is, it isn't so cut and dried, it is very easy to say "you should talk to your spouse", but how do you do it when there are so many taboos? As I pointed out in an earlier comment, he had watched some stupid program about cuckolding or whatever, and he helped cast the die, because instead of sitting back and saying "I could never stand for that" or even "ick". he went on a tirade about weirdos, sickos, etc......if you had seen that kind of reaction, would you feel safe talking to the spouse about something like bondage? It would be a like a parent shocked to find out their kid had married someone from another race without telling them, and meanwhile, growing up all they saw was parents demeaning anyone who was non white..big shock, right? I am sure the parents would be hurt and upset that their kids didn't feel safe talking to them, but to feel safe the kid has to feel like the parents would talk to them without calling them scum and worse. Kind of like the anti abortion/anti birth control parents who claim the kids should talk to the parents, when the parents are judgemental a-holes.....

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Actively hiding social activities

If a marital partner is actively hiding social activity from the other partner, it is a significant TRUST violation. Many such hidden social activities are also significant RESPECT violations! If there is a sexual component (for either of the activity-partners), then I think 'cheating' is obvious, as in this story. Fat-Ass was NOT a cheater, but he was also NOT a therapist for Sweetie. His behavior grossly violated the ethical standards.

The story was fine. New-Sweetie's odd career-shift was a strong flag...especially when matched with everyone's appreciation of her caboose! The forewarning was reinforced some time before the denouement, but it was very fairly and cleverly done! As soon as the 'secret therapist' aspect was mentioned, Hubby's eventual action became guaranteed. The lard-ass aspect was a nice surprise, and explained a lot of niggling 'danglers,' like why the sex was NOT escalating and why Roomie and Fat-Ass were so Platonic!

S-H needs to let Editor review the preface as well as the main text!

5*

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

This was a damn good story. kept on point, characters consistent, wife pretty stupid about getting naked and penetrated with dildo's not thinking it was sex. loved that roommate married the ex-husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Donny is a Fucking Asshole

I reluctantly gave you a four because you earned it. You write well and, of course, this is a fantasy story but...

She screwed up by getting turned on, curious and slowly getting into the BDSM thing and she obviously was initially concerned about her husbands dislike for the strange sex some people have. Unfortunately, as she got more into it, turned on and now couldn't just stop or talk to Donny.

Donny, his behavior up to the actual meeting was understandable, even though he stopped his research at what his primitive sexual mind wanted to believe but then, given the opportunity to listen, analyze, try to understand or even share some counseling he chooses to be a real First Class, Red Necked, belligerent and limited intelligence asshole. Good old boy - Told Her,... well...

She was devastated, hurt and I'm surprised not suicidal but she is better off without the asshole. As to her sudden call for an interview in Las Vegas...No Brainer, our little Kate saw what she wanted and you can all fill in the holes.

Donny is an ASSHOLE...Period!!!

Thanks for the story!

JounarJounarabout 11 years ago

@ NJLAUREN

The problem with you're argument about the wife fearing to talk to Donny about her bondage interests is that it likens two completely different fetishes, bondage and cuckolding as being similar kinks when in fact they are polar opposites.

It would be like the wife being afraid to ask for sex doggy style due to her husband's revulsion to scat play!

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
For joanar

Two different kinks, but the way Donny reacted to it is crucial. His reaction was to fly off the deep end, and go into a rage, and demonize the people as sick and perverted. It is one thing to say ice or "I don't understand that at all", but in the way he did it, he made clear that if faced with something he didn't like, he was likely to explode. As the story later points out, where the guy is getting divorced because he simply talked to his wife about being tied up or whatever, there are pervasive taboos about BD/SM, ad it makes it hard to talk about. 50 shades of gray became a best seller with the middle age woman set, and want to know why? In part because it came out on e-books, because they were too ashamed to let people know they were reading stuff like that. It was only when it became a PR phenomenon that it came out in paperback, and then suddenly it was chi chi to read it....And quite honestly, Donny doesn't even want to talk about it, he refuses to see shades of gray with it, even to try....I suspect Kate had something to do with that, but he cannot even try to see it from her viewpoint, understand that while she fucked up, she was trying to be loyal to her husband. In the end, it is cheating, of a different kind, but Donnies behavior afterword re-enforces Jesse's belief that he probably would not understand had she talked to him about it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

A little confusing in the beginning, but settled down into a nice story. It is hard to believe a therapist could buy into the notion that just because there was no intercourse cheating did not take place. Must be the worst therapist ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
get real

get real BDSM is sex, people get off on it. they get their big O. they shoot their

wad. sex from some one that is not your mate or a willing mate knowing is cheating..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ROPE

The only rope should have been around Her neck hanging from a tree--slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So predictable :(

Some woman must have screwed you over bad for you to write this crap. Move on and quit boring us with this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Of course she knew it was cheating!

Her own words convicted her: "If you remember I am married so I have to be careful."

tiger46tiger46about 11 years ago
Wonderful

This story is very well written. the characters are developed sufficiently well to engage the reader. I haven't read any of your other stories but look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It was far more than a mistake

Jessie said in her defense that it was a "a mistake", but what she did was expand her sexual behavior beyond what she had with her husband and did not discuss it with him based on his reaction to a tv show. So then began the lies and deception as she made up excuse after excuse for why she was out at night. She said it wasn't cheating but it was within a nat's hair of sexual intercourse and it was BDSM where her role was the naked submissive who allowed another man to stick various dildos and other things in all three holes. She didn't think there was anything wrong with this/

Claiming all the while to be devoted to her husband whom she loved, while her obese male partner got to touch her wherever he wanted.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
It Was Cheating

I'm sure the husband would have been open to new ideas. But she did not share with him and went elsewhere. CHEATING Fuck her. However the husband had a happy ending.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved It

Very good story.

Charleybear

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

A different tone from the author, a romantic, kind of sweet ending. Softening up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
stangstar06 r i p

I just finished reading all of your stories. I read a lot of comments comparing you to Stangstar06. I don't see the similarities. Ss06 is completely formulatic and has not written anything original in ages. You sir seem to be able to offer fresh each time out. I would love to see you really grow out of this btb niche and see where your mind takes us. 5 stars for my faveorite author.

Babs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep, pretty good!

Refreshing "not a wimp husband" story. And, comment about stangstar is right on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A thoughtful story . . .

with a devastatingly wicked ending.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well done story

A thoughtful reminder to all those spouses out there considering doing something "out of the ordinary". TALK to your wife or husband. You never know when the marriage you save may be your own.

checkaho013checkaho013over 10 years ago
Ahright

Fuckem ,feed em fish heads

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Actually, she got off very easy.

Certainly no real pain. And her "lover," what else can be said.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
sweet sweet sweet

Ending. A real man. And the book, the ultimate slap down.

SimplyMikeSimplyMikeover 10 years ago
Interesting.....

Thanks for the good read... you always seem to write from a different angle to most on here.... What I can't understand is how the wife engaged in a sex act with her BDSM buddy and didn't think it was so. Also, whether or not she had penetrative sex or not (Do you count dildoes as penetrants?) why can't she understand that she cheated on her husband by not discussing it with him and, therefore, giving him the choice to play or not but went behind his back and did it anyway? Madness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The cucks here sure get feisty when you don't feed them their favorite dessert

Thank you for the well done story, and for adding a new twist to a sometimes stale category.

To the side claiming she wasn't cheating, did you not notice the way she was constantly progressing towards that end? She felt so conflicted at first that she kept him waiting in the cafe for nearly an hour while she just stood outside debating whether to go through with it.

That should have been her first clue she was doing something wrong. Then she insisted on keeping her clothes on. Later she got more and more relaxed with what was and wasn't allowed, allowing the man to touch her breasts, and eventually to penetrate her with sex toys. Note they are seldom referred to as "just innocently hanging out with a colleague" toys. All the while she was growing more and more distant from her husband. It was only a matter of time.

Then of course, once she was divorced, she no longer got the thrill of cheating and lost all interest in her new buddy.

As for the theory implicating Kate, that is very interesting and there are a couple of possible hints to that effect, but one thing she never did was pressure the wife in any way, or so much as speak to her during the entire ordeal. She also didn't initiate their meeting or first hookup. The unfaithful wife did those all on her own.

Her husband may or may not have been receptive to her potential new fetish, but as his partner she owed him the chance. At that point, if he declined, it would be up to her to either attempt to change his mind, give up on the bondage, or give up on her marriage - any of which would be her right. Sneaking around behind his back was wrong, and despite her profession of innocence, she knew it was wrong.

Also, I chuckled a bit at some of the arguments about her husband not being receptive because he was disturbed by the idea of willing cuckolds. Yeah, totally the same. He'd obviously be dead set against tying his wife up, on account of he is so bossy, aggressive and...dominating. Good one.

Cog

saratusaratuabout 10 years ago
To many distractions ! ! !

I've never liked stories that jumped around with time or other individuals.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
"Loving" Wives?

Why is this section called "Loving Wives"?

Shouldn't it be "Cheating Wives"?

I've only just started reading in this section, and it amazes me that these women cheat on their husbands, then when caught don't want a divorce, want to keep their lover (sometimes "allowing" the husband SOME sex with his own wife!), and don't want their husband to have other women!

I know these stories are fantasy, but these women have to get real, pun intended!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Sad Story - no winners here (except Kate)

As Forrest Gump noted, stupid is as stupid does. Highly educated but stupid wife. Interesting story, though. I liked the dialogue during the final "counseling" session - was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
tied up

Some things I don`t understand. there are things out there that leave no marks

when you get tied up I have read. For A so called doctor

, they used ropes to

tie her up. they are not very that smart. some people get off on role playing

and some form of bondage. she should have talked with her husband first

about it and he may have played with her. her lost for being stupid. I would

love to use toys on my wife but she only wants the real thing. nice tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Maybe a 12 gauge shotgun up her ass would get her attention.

Enuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just sad

no buno muchacho

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Damn I am reading stories with such a common thread -

THINK FIRST lol

She was smart enough to know how this would end - she got played by the people she treated - because she did not pay enough attention to them and then ignored her husband and the possible costs -

Ah well - I suspect she really did love her husband - she kept herself clean from what she considered cheating but failed to see it from his perspective - a pretty major failure for a counselor.

She was intelligent but not smart heh -

Nice -

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Interesting Tale!

Finally! a tale that is different. It was entertaining, enjoyable, and not the usual retread. One of my biggest complaints about this type of story is the stupidity of the women. This wife is a case-in-point. She is supposedly a therapist (educated) but doesn't think she is cheating. Other comments have dissected this point and I agree with most of them.

The husband did everything correctly, he was a real man, not some doormat.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Anonypussies

I hate anonyshits who think any man with balls and is a closed minded and rigid closet cuck. That kind of bullshit makes me gag. If that is the case, then call me close minded and rigid. To them, it makes him some kind of primitive nut case. These damned girly men cock suckers disrespect any man who feels trust and respect are essential to a solid relationship. Ask me if I give fuck. As someone once said on this site, you can address your rebuttal to the "Sultan of brunei."

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Stupid Women

A lot of stories such as this one depend on the wife being seriously stupid or insane in regards to her cheating. Oddly, in every other way they are the "perfect" wife. Not too realistic. I have met a few cheaters in my time. Both male and female had the following characteristics: of not enough intelligence for the world they were in, relatively good looking, sense of entitlement, superficiality, lack of real concern for others. As coworkers all were a drag on the operation. As friends they did not offer much and could not be trusted with their track record. Do these characteristics describe someone that it is a good idea to marry?

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

BDSM? Domination? No fuckin' way, Jose! Good writing, but about a sick fetish in my opinion. Brett was a sick SOB too. Cheers!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
To engage in acts you feel you need to conceal but not realize what that means...?

If you have to hide an act from your spouse you're already admitting on some level that it's wrong. Presumably, she wasn't ashamed of wanting to be tied up... and maybe if that had been all that happened she MIGHT have been ok.

But she then let Brett penetrate her with objects. How could she be so delusional as to NOT recognize that she was engaging in sexual activities...?

If her husband had a shoe fetish and got off licking women's shoes, she wouldn't have considered it as cheating if he was doing it with some woman OTHER than her...? I think not.

Face it, Jesse, you felt guilty about SOMETHING...

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 9 years ago
Good Story

Even though I knew where it was going it was still fun to read. Unfortunately, I have to disagree with "Sugna". In fact, it's usually the smart people that are very good at rationalizing and making themselves believe it. Especially, when were talking short term vs. long term consequences. Short term wins every time. Remember, she started out being only tied up out of curiosity until Brett pushed her into penetration with sex toys and then fingers. Many small steps to climb the gallows to the hangmen's noose before the trap door falls and you're hung by your own rationalizations. Thank you for another entertaining tale.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
As the old saying goes

If you can't do it in front of your spouse then it is wrong. I cannot believe that a psychiatrist who is supposedly so intelligent to have gotten her PHD fails to comprehend that the next step in their role play failed to notice that after getting her naked and inserting objects into her is a recipe for disaster and would lead to penatrative sex. First we had Clinton's version that oral sex is not sex, so why is it called oral sex? Also BDSM is just a prelude to sex. Rape fantasies are not unheard of. And if we take the husbands words at face value, what he objected to was swinging and cuckolding. Never did he say anything about bondage. To top it all off instead of coming clean with him she his it to the point where it screamed hey I'm cheating on you and getting my jollies elsewhere.

As cool hand Luke put it, "What we have here is a failure to communicate!". That she wouldn't use his last name is also one of the highest forms of disrespect to her spouse. My M-I-L wanted to have my wife keep her maiden name as her middle name, I was not thrilled with that I can tell you, but at least she said middle as opposed to keeping it as her last name.

Just my $0.02 here!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@Seeker1107

Clinton was technically correct.

Oral sex is not sex.

Sex is strictly defined as penis in vagina.

Oral sex is sexual deviancy or sexual perversion, not sex.

But then the sort of people that argue about that also argue about what the definition of is is.

What else would you expect?

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
@Tw0cr0ws

I stand corrected....

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Predictable Ending

Saw the ending coming as early as when the the female mortar worker with the nice ass was introduced,and was suspicious when jade-green eyed Kate was introduced as Brett's single roommate.

I agree with Donny that the sneaking around, along with Brett shoving a dildo up his wife's ass and cunt certainly constitutes cheating. Doc Hudson should've at least explored her desire for being tied up with her husband.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Here is the issue

First off: was Jesse engaging in 'sex play'? Was she getting SEXUAL satisfaction from the acts she was engaging in? Essentially, was she cumming?

I don't think anyone can say she wasn't.

Now, about biases (this is directed to H.H. Morant and njlauren. As an aside, I have found several issues which I agree with on the later person, but here, I think these two people are incorrect)

1) The wife was, in all other regards, head over heels in love with her husband. That he was not particularly sexually adventurous had not seemed to bother her one bit.

2) The basis of kinky sex is trust. I do not get to arbitrarily piss on you during some of our sex play because I thought I would be turned on by it without your consent. She essentially violated the very first rule of kinky sex: trust and accommodation with your partner.

And she was, not to put too fine a point on it, a trained therapist. If ANYONE could seek to address these issues, she could.

She did not.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
The key to any relationship...

is communication.

Good writing. Kept me interested until I got to the end. I was hoping for a RAAC, but she had gone a little too far. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well Deserved Screwing

In the end she got what she deserved.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 8 years ago
Fucking bitch, I hope she gets tied up enough to make up her losses.

I hope she has a miserable rest of her life.

SlutnBoyshortsSlutnBoyshortsalmost 8 years ago
are you?

Ever going to tell Kate's story? I love this story and haven't seen anything from you that I didn't like.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 8 years ago
Fascinating

I guess it was kind of a "Peter Principle" tale. Dr. Jesse will just keep rising in her psychiatric and counseling profession even though she couldn't do the simplest relationship basics in her own personal life - communications with her own spouse.

And she did not recognize her own sex addiction activity - just the same as a man addicted to porn who spends so much time masturbating to fantasy that it impacts his love making with his wife. Her bondage activities with someone else definitely impacted her sexual - and other - relationship with her husband. She was definitely sick. Doctor, heal thyself!

Reminded me a bit how both Ayn Rand and Karl Marx BOTH preached this "free love" kind of BS, and both cheated on their own spouses - and it didn't make for happy lives for THEM, either.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Interesting read.

Liked Donny and couldn't get sympathetic for Jesse.

Fun read and entertaining.

Did you ever have a woman cheat on you with a fat fuck?

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
Different

Beats me why she couldnt just talk to her husband ..... or throw some furry handcuffs on the bed one Saturday night and see if he takes up her offer !

My bet is he would have loved to play ....... but he never got to choose.

Silly woman.

4*

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyover 7 years ago
Funnialy enough

As you can tell by my name I'm in the lifestyle and I have a simple rule. I don't play with married people unless I have met their spouse and they know that we play.if the spouse has a problem we don't play simple as that.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Of Course It Was!

Cheating, that is. Right here in the mile-high city! Only Bill Clinton could deny that it was sex. (Oh, and Jesse, of course. She's pretty delusional for a therapist, eh?)

Lying, sneaking around and meeting SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK, shutting down nearly all communication with your spouse, hiding the physical signs of the BDSM play, the list goes on and on....

It for sure would have escalated to sucking and fucking in time, even with the lard-ass Brett.

Others have noted that Kate's role is possibly manipulative, but why would she have picked Donny as her hubby-to-be? Did she even know him before the divorce?

A most enjoyable tale, with appropriate consequences for the miscreants. Thanks!

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
That was fun!

But she didn't suffer near enough. I think Donny should have totally outed her and Brett. But that would be my story not yours. A very good read. Thank you.

For some reason my computer won't register 5*s. So I am saying it here. 5*s!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who would ever think that what she did wasn't cheating?

She knew it was wrong otherwise she wouldn't have hid her behavior from her husband.

I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that don't think it was cheating, and if that is true then they should never get married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only a cheater

Or someone that condones cheating would think that what Jesse did was not cheating.

All you have to do is ask "would I do this with another person in front of my spouse?". If the answer is no then almost always it is cheating.

The other question to ask is why would you keep it a secret if it isn't cheating?

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
PEOPLE WHO TRY AND USE THE "CLINTON DEFENSE"

wont get impeached only divorced, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
They Absolutely DID Have Sex

The notion that someone can be tied up with sex toys in their sex organs by and with someone not their spouse and not be cheating is fucking ridiculous.

She should have admitted that they did have sex; it would be more believable. As long as she stuck with the "it wasn't sex..." well, that would be it for me.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Absolutely

They were cheating for sure. Kinky sex is sex all the same. She did it without telling her husband, so goodbye. Should have tied Brett up and you see him a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice Story

A great story, very well written. It’s unfathomable to me how two “Doctors” wouldn’t think that what they were doing was cheating. But as they say, payback is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
****

The last line blew away a star. Also Donny's filthy language reminded me why I hated hanging around construction contractors way back. Well written and well paced story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I can't ask my husband to do this for personal reasons, . . "

And thats why your cheating ass got dumped

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
I liked it.

Sort of a sad story. Communication is everything. She should have been honest with her husband about her kink. She killed her marriage because she could not share her own truth. She didn't trust her husband would understand. What she did was put her husband in a position where he couldn't trust her. With trust lost, divorce was inevitable. Nice touch with the ending. *****

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaonealmost 5 years ago
Good

I enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Enough said.

tanglosaxtanglosaxabout 4 years ago

The story was interesting, in an offbeat sort of way. I can't relate to the interest in ropes, but that shouldn't detract from the story. BUT, as is so often true of Lit stories, the comments can overwhelm the story. E.g., look at the last two comments before this one: Both anons of course, and one says awesome and one says terrible. Actually, I think that kind of reaction is the mark of a great story. Tanglosax

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah, Interesting

It was interesting that she didn’t consider what she was doing to be cheating. It was interesting that she would choose to do it with an overweight “Yoda” character. I mean, how much of a turn-on could that be? And it was interesting that Donny ended up with the drywall chick that Rick had the hots for. That’s just funny. Oh, @ Anon 12/08/18: you quit hanging out with construction people because of their language? A few years ago I was under a mild anesthesia having an elective surgery, I couldn’t move a muscle but I could hear every word. And those two doctors, the surgeon and the anesthesiologist, were using language that would make a hard core Marine blush. I know that because in a previous part of my life I was a Marine. Semper Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why Do I Have

The feeling that the way these 'professionals' in therapy and counseling acted is true to life? I thought this was supposed to be fiction. ;o} Signed: BTW

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Really fucking twisted shit

Can you say cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....

SIMILAR Stories