All Comments on 'Fit to be Tried'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
dallasdandydallasdandyover 2 years ago

Among the best, if not THE BEST, that I have read here. Great buildup, just the right amount of hot self-talk, no superfluous chatter, believable dialog, and I could smell the oozing juices in the air. Great job!

LekoeLekoeover 2 years ago

Great story!

Well built up tension. Like I love it.

Needs a sequel. Her long shapely nylon-clad legs must be irresistible to him after all.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years ago

Another excellent James Steele work! I particularly liked how you wrote the mom as a sexy and confident woman, so very sure of herself, and her attractiveness, and confident of her effect on men who only see her as nothing more than a hot piece of ass. She is filled with none of the self doubts about her age and looks even after her husband left her for something younger (but not as fit!) Here on Literotica, that kind of 'Fuck You!' confidence is usually only written into male characters... Handsome, powerfully built, wealthy, can have any woman he desires, but only his gorgeous daughter is good enough for him. Here, she's hot, very well built, affluent enough to be fully self sufficient, can have any man she looks at, but only her amazing son is good enough. Me and my inner feminist thank you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Another J_S classic! Five stars and a favorite point!

dottie86dottie86over 2 years ago
ABSOLUTLY one of the best!

You sir are a great writer of erotica! the slow burn and steam rising as he story got hotter. One of the best incest stories I have read! Chapter #2 maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a real turnoff in the midst of that wall of text exposition up front, when you had her self-declare herself not only as a 'slut' for her older husband, that she actually enjoyed him pimping her out to other men. Completely ruined any concept of her being attractive to anyone, especially her own son. It definitely got better later, but nobody really wants their mom to be a slut for some gang bang, unless they actually hate her deep down. Definitely not your best work. Not by a long shot.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Damn that was so good! I also enjoyed you made her into this confident self assured wan who knows her worth and doesn't settle for less.

The son being possessive and jealous was good addition also.

Definitely needs to be followed up

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Great story but wrong category. This was a pure romance. Loved it, especially from the Mom perspective. Thanks for this and Merry Christmas!

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

What everyone else has said so far! Holy sh**...that was truly special. Your writing on this story was awesome. The build up, the bit of back story on mom, all helped to make the mom feel more believable and relatable. I could actually believe this story happening. Wow! That doesn't happen too often with me. Great job James_Steele. Now onto more of your stories :-)

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Wow!!…..please let there be a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous story of two people so in love, so excitingly sexual for mother and son to feel this way about each other. Going through the story, their relationship got better for each other and eventually reached each other's wishes. So believable that this could actually happen.

rpott122rpott122over 2 years ago

James_steele is the next big shot in mom son romance genre.....no doubt.....a fantastic love story.....keep writing more such hot stories.....axbyc7890@gmail.com.....

JReadmoreJReadmoreover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I could feel the love they had for each other. Masterful build up to an explosive ending. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, shows how a mother and son can eventually fall into a deep love together and share between them the deep, close and sexual feelings for each other with no compromises.

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

I think that's about the hottest story I've ever read!!! Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow. thank you for your effort.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT! It's definitely one of the hottest stories I've read on Literotica! Definitely keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You lost me at her being a total slut for her 2nd husband, long before she decided to 'settle down' with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome. More....

Knight98Knight98almost 2 years ago

This story was so hot and erotic, I loved the wanted desire of both the son and mother. I hope there will be more of them

Jutah3995Jutah3995almost 2 years ago

Calling you a fine writer wouldn't justify how great of a writer you are. Wonderful story and 5 🌟 just isn't enough! I wished you made a movie of sort out of this story or some of your others. They are that worthy in my opinion..keep up the excellent work and thank you for all of them..😉👊5🌟+

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 2 years ago

5 STARS. Great plot wirh wonderful characters. What an outstanding read. I have read a lot of your stories and have found each one to be very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sucking fucking red hot, absolutely fucking fabulous. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved it all and when her son finally got her to be open about their love for each other and the awesome sex was the best part. You should write more to see where their love goes from here. Gave it 5 stars!!!

55_nudist_dad55_nudist_dadabout 1 year ago

My god james another great story, the way you write from the mothers prospective is incredible, so erotic and hot, keep writing and i well def keep reading, 5 stars m8

Ozgood13Ozgood13about 1 year ago

Fantastic work from the build-up to orgasm.

Fireplace10Fireplace1012 months ago

5*s for sure! It took a while for mom to see the light THAT HER SON WAS HER MAN But all is well that ends so well .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This might very well be one of your best James. I was sucked in after a few paragraphs, the way that backstory was told, got me real interested in what it was all setting up. Then when the main stuff started happening, I was hooked. So romantic and erotic, I could truly feel their love for each other. And that fireworks scene was simply wonderful, setting the stage perfectly for the climax. Great job! I really hope you start expanding the endings more in future though, maybe a decent epilogue. We love that stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh My !

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

This one was out-fucking-standing! Very well told. Nicely laid out. You described the love and lust well. And it got the cum out of me that I would have loved to cuntribute to mommy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...